Summer Sneakin'๐Ÿ’ (NBA Youngb...

By lowkeyy_firee

"You're all I need babygirl . They can't keep us away from each other . They gon try, but I ain't never gon l... More

CAST ๐Ÿ’
{One} ๐Ÿ’
{Three} ๐Ÿ’
{Four} ๐Ÿ’
{Five} ๐Ÿ’
{Six} ๐Ÿ’
{Seven} ๐Ÿ’
My Apologies ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’€
{Eight} ๐Ÿ’
{Nine} ๐Ÿ’
NBA Ken Story!!
{Ten} ๐Ÿ’
STORY REQUESTS!!
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”
{Eleven} ๐Ÿ’
{Twelve} ๐Ÿ’
{Thirteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Fourteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Fifteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Sixteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Seventeen} ๐Ÿ’
{Eighteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Nineteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty One} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty Two} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty Three} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty Four} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty Five} ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
IT'S OUTโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

{Two} ๐Ÿ’

9.4K 336 149
By lowkeyy_firee

A L A N A  P O V 💫

"I don't need a babysitter." I fold my arms.

"Well your Aunty seems to think you do." He says pulling his phone out his pocket.

"She...she didn't tell you...anything about me did she?" I stare at the floor.

He looks up at me. "Nope." Then back down at his phone.

Thank God . I don't need any more people acting weird around me or feeling sorry for me . I just wanna be treated like a normal kid for once .

"...Well I really don't need a babysitter. I can look after myself." I say.

"Your Aunt's orders." He shrugs.

I roll my eyes. "I'm not gonna burn the house down if you leave me here alone."

"I know ."

"Then why don't you just go?..."

"Because lil guh" He puts his phone down and looks up at me. "Your Aunty asked me to stay here witchu until she gets back. So that's what I'm finna do."

He has one thick ass accent .

"Aight den..." I mumble.

We watch the tv in silence for a couple minutes. Then I get up and walk into the kitchen. I ask Kentrell if he wants anything but he says he's good so I grab myself a slice of pizza and a smoothie then sit back down on the couch.

K E N T R E L L  P O V 🍂

I give her a weird look as she takes a bite out of her pizza then a sip of her smoothie.

"What?" She stops.

I shake my head. "Nun"

She continues eating while I go on my phone texting Kylah.

Kylah is kinda like my girlfriend . . . Well you could say that. She's more of a booty call tbh, it's not even a relationship. She cheats on me, I cheat on her. That's just how it works. But we act like we together.

"You live around here?" She asks before taking another sip from her smoothie.

"Yeah I live next door with my grandma." I answer.

"You got any siblings?"

"1 brother and 1 sister."

"How old are they?"

"12 and 18 ."

"You-"

"What's with all the questions ? Am I being interviewed for sum ?" I ask.

"Nope . Just curious ."

"Right..." I get back on my phone.

"You got a girlfriend ?"

"Why ?" I smirk.

"I don't know .  I mean these days the ugly niggas is usually the ones who get all the girls so..." she tries to hide her smile by taking another sip from her smoothie .

"You sayin I'm ugly?" I pretend to be hurt.

"Nah...I'm just saying I've seen finer niggas..."

"Well guess what, I've seen finer bitches ."

"Oh please hunny, I highly doubt that ." She flips her hair.

"You think you cute ." I tease her.

"Baby I know I'm cute." She smirks.

"Aight then little miss confident . . ." I look her up and down. "You got a boyfriend ?"

"That is classified information ." She smiles going into the kitchen so I follow after her.

"Come on na, you can tell me."

"Nah, it's cool. You ain't answer my question tho ."

"Ight fine. Ian got no official girl but I get girls if you know what I mean .😌"

"So you a hoe?" She raises an eyebrow taking a bite out her pizza .

"Nah shawty. I got hoes but I ain't no hoe ."

"You a hoe ." She closes the fridge then walks back into the living room. Once again I follow after her.

"It's a difference between having hoes and being one ."

"No...that shit's like saying I don't fuck everybody, everybody fucks me ."

"But-...I-...You-...shut up." I mug her.

"You know I'm right."

"But you don't know me ."

"...You right, I don't." She says focusing her attention back on the tv . I roll my eyes .

"Well... you gonna tell me about yourself ?" She asks.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because if I get to know you then I might actually like you." She says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

I sigh then put my phone down.. "Fine. My name is Kentrell DeSean Gaulden, AKA Youngboy Never Broke Again. I'm a artist, born and raised in the BR. I got a 12 year old brother called Kendell and a 18 year old sister called Kennedy." I say .

"Alright...that's a good start." She says. "How old-" she gets cut off by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I pick up the phone.

"Aye man, you at home?" Ben asks.

"Naw, I'm at my neighbor house. Babysitting." I look at Alana who rolls her eyes then gets on her phone.

"Babysitting who?" He asks.

"Her niece."

"Fr how old she is ?"

"...young." I smirk.

"Aight well me and Boomer finna come help you babysit cuz we got sum important to tell you. " He says.

"So important that you can't tell me through the phone ?"

"Yeah . We on our way ." He says before hanging up.

Rude ass.

"What's going on ?" Nala asks.

"Don't talk to or pay any attention to the people about to knock on the door."

"Wh-"

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I stand up and walk over to the door.

"Do not." I repeat before opening the door.

"Wasgood bro." Boomer says walking straight through the door.

"Wassam" Ben says dapping me.

"Aye who this?" Boomer asks.

"Alana." I answer.

"I thought you said you was babysitting?" Ben raises an eyebrow.

"I am. Her aunt left me here to watch her."

"This a full grown woman tf you gotta watch her for ?" Boomer asks.

"She only 14."

"Shit. Fr ?" Ben asks.

"Yep. Well...Apparently."

"You think I'm lying ?" She raises her eyebrows.

"I mean, you could be . Ion know you ."

She rolls her eyes. "Whatever . You prolly just mad that I look better than all the girls in your grade . . . Including yo hoes" She smirks.

"She got a point . " Boomer says.

I know she do . But that don't mean I'm gon admit it .

"What did y'all niggas wanna tell me ?" I ask changing the subject .

"Oh, yeah about that...." Ben says then looks walks over to the window. "Wow! Ain't the weather just beautiful today?"

"Nigga stop playing and tell me what the fuck going on ." I straight face him.

"Aight . . . Ion know if this true, but I heard that Kylah pregnant . . ." He says.

The last two words spin around my head as I try to process what he just said .

Did he just tell me my girl pregnant ?

My momma finna beat my ass .🤦🏾‍♂️

*************************************

🍃✨

It's finna get better don't y'all worry🙃

Thanks for reading❤️

-Vote📗
-Comment📙
-Share 📒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767K 30.2K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
955K 31.8K 59
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
945K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
609K 29K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...