What happened in Beihone [ un...

By crappywriter__

Butter's life was simple and easy in one of the best University in town, in Beihone. Along sophomore year she... More

What happened in Beihone
1 - Project Buddies
2 - Someone's Jealous
4 - Fake Girlfriend
5 - Sneaky
6 - which is which
7 - Indenial
8 - Feelings
9 - We could never tell
10 - heartaches
Chapter 11 - Separate ways
Chapter 12 - Separate ways 2
Chapter 13- Im home
Chapter 14- Something
Chapter 15- Were free
Chapter 16 - Another mess
Chapter 17- Ruin
Chapter 18 - Your getting into my nerves
Chapter 19 - xx
Chapter 20 - Fix you
Chapter 21 - Papahirap
Chapter 22 - The Servant
Chapter 23 - Love Rain
Chapter 24 - Kiss me
Chapter 25 - The accident
Chapter 26 - Sacrifice
Chapter 27 - Her Agony
Chapter 28 - The meet up
Chapter 29 - Amnesia
Chapter 30 - The wedding
EPILOGUE

3 - A kiss wouldn't hurt

4.6K 117 4
By crappywriter__

Jillian

I'm scanning through the files of the finances of the company when Butter suddenly came into my mind and her lovely smile. I keep thinking about her simula nung nakita ko siya kanina.

She's really fun to be with.

Responsibilities was falling into my shoulder one by one but when Butter came, it felt like she was this happy little pill I got.

Natatawa nalang nga ako sa kapatid ko when she's getting jealous, because I was never clihgy with her. How I kissed and hugged Butter a while ago.

I close my laptop at naglakad papunta sa locker ko to put it in, since I'm at school kailangan ko muna mag focus for the upcoming finals and graduation.

Well I have to, being a summa cum laude in this batch is no joke. Especially I have to take care of the business we have here in the Philippines, since Mom and Dad have their own business and have their own families. But hindi ko pa sinasabi io kay Jelly because I don't want her to be dissapointed.

One fact about me? I'm a lipstick lesbian. I love girls, but there's one who caught my eye. Butter Villafuerte.

I finally decided to see her today, kaya naglakad ako papuntang sophomore building under her department pero more than 20 minutes na akong naglalakad dito but clearly she's not around.

Nasaan kaya si Butter?

"Hi, looking for me?" Paglingon ko sa nagsalita, it was Chloe. She kiss me on my left cheek, I don't like it but in order to fit in I have to.

But since Chloe, my so bestfriend for a very long time likes this kind of stuff so ginagawa ko na lang rin. I kinda do it for her.

"Yes, Uh I am." I said, I was in a state of shock to see her as well in a 2nd year building. Kasama niya rin pala ang grupo.

She was with Jane the headturner of the group, her family is known actually for their Café. Sheryl on the other hand has lot of Hotels well not her, her parents and last one we have Heather...the only thing we know her is that she has 1m as her budget every month, none more.

"Found my favorite girl." Chloe said while she was smiling at us. This sweet side of her, no one ever sees kaya no matter what she does I just can't hate her.

"Well, I am really having a bad day! This girl from one of my class throw some juice into my bag!" She said out of frustration.

"There you go, kasi ang arte mo." Heather said and laugh which Jane had a negative reaction to. We were just silent then while nagaaway sila.

"Shut up Heather, meanie!" She said and she pouted like a kid. What a bunch of spoiled brats. Sa aming lima, kami lang talaga ni Heather ang mature magisip, and all of them are kids. Right.

"Totoo naman eh, esp the "meanie ka" such a kid." Heather added and continued laughing at Jane.

"One more word Heather Yu and I swear to god I'm gonna kiss you right here." Jane said and we were shock at first pero hindi na rin kami nagsalita.

"Really? I want to see you do that, if you can." Heather said and was still laughing at Jane because she always look at her like she was a kid.

What happened next was really unexpected, Jane fucking kissed Heather. Sobrang nagulat kami.

"There you go, you think I'm joking? Don't try me Heather." Jane said.

And that clearly shut Heather to the bones.

"Woah, get a room you guys baka naman iba na yan huh?" Sheryl said and she chuckled.

"It's just a kiss." Jane said and looked away at naglakad na kami palabas ng building.

As usual, nag lalakad kami ni Heather together but she looks so sad as if what Jane told her affected her a lot. Habang naglalakad kami ay binuksan ko ang cellphone ko to text Butter to know where she is. I got her number noong nagusap kami sa cafeteria eh.

B 🖤

Hey B, this is Jillian I was
wondering if we can have
lunch together????? but not
in the cafeteria.

Korean bbq maybe?????

Butter

Walking around the Halls and thinking that my Mrs. Garcia is going to kill me because I'm late, death is circulating in my mind kasi isa siya sa mga major subjects ko.

Iniisip ko rin si Jelly and how last night only made it worse. I let out a deep sigh at nakarating na rin sa classroom ko but when I opened the door, the lights were off, windows are down no students no teacher.

I was so confuse, wala ba akong klase?

Then a light began to shimmer, where Jelly was standing. She gave me a cold stare giving me chills and not to mention how beautiful she was while holding the guitar.

Cause I've been thinking about you lately

And maybe you could save me from this crazy world we live in

And I know we could happen

Cause you know that I've been feeling you

I know you want me too

She then went closer and gave me a sunflower. After she sang that line, nakakabingi nga ang hiyawan at sigawan sa classroom but some people are bitter and disgusted. Pero wala rin naman akong pakialam.

This moment was made to be ours.

"Thank you." I said and smiled at her.

"You're welcome, I'm sorry about the fight we had last night." She said at nagtaka naman ako, dahil lang naman yun sa isang movie na napagusapan namin and we disagreed about something.

These past few days was a rollercoaster ride. Yes kausap ko si Jelly at Jillian and I keep it as a secret between the both of them. I don't know who to be with for now. But we are both clear on both sides na friends lang kami.

"It's okay, it was just a movie idiot." I said and it made her laugh and chuckled.

After that everyone continued with what they are doing, Jelly and I did sit with each other. Tumingin na lamang ako sa mga previous notes ko, kasi sabi naman nila Mrs. Garcia is not around but to my surprise mga ilang minuto ay dumating rin itong humahangos at parang hinahabol.

Well it's going to mess her timecard and pay, hindi ko nga rin alam kung bakit hanggang ngayon kasama pa rin siya sa mga professor ko.

These past few days, Jelly, Jillian and I have been so close. It's like, I was tied up with the twins. I can't even choose between the two of them.

Jelly

Tumingin ako kay Butter habang nagsusulat siya, I was thinking about her and how close we were these past few days. Tinanong rin nga ako ni Rachel tungkol sa surprise ko. I only said na it was for a friend but then again sabi niya, wala naman kaibigan na nag susurprise ng ganito.

Which made me even confuse. I like Butter, but only as a friend at hanggang doon lang yon pwede.

"Class dismissed." Mrs. Garcia said and I was so excited to take Butter to lunch, gusto ko kasi mag seafood today and I heard mahilig rin siya doon. Nag pa reserve na nga ako to get things settled.

And while I was preparing my things nakita ko nalang si Butter na nasa pintuan na, she was texting someone. Who could it possibly be? Ganyan yung mga ngiti niya?

Lalapit na sana ako sa kanya when I saw Jillian kiss and hug her as a greeting, tuwang tuwa sila habang naka tingin sa isa't isa. Sa hindi ko rin malaman na dahilan, I don't know but something inside of me ache. Familiar feeling of My Mom who left us a year ago...something like that.

Napatingin naman si Butter sa akin at ngumiti.

"Sama ka Jell?" She said at diretso lang ang tingin ko. No emotions to be shown.

"Yes Jell, pupunta kami ni Butter sa Gyudong yung korean BBQ just a few blocks from the University." Jillian said at hindi ko maiwasang maka ramdam as if I'm competing with her, again.

"No, kayo nalang. Hindi naman ako nagugutom." Sabi ko at naglakad papunta sa other building.

"Jell!!" Butter called pero hindi na ako lumingon pa. I was wanting to have my peace of mind. Kaya I decided to go to our main building, hindi naman kasi pareho ng course ni Butter classmate kami sa mga minor subjects.

Naglakad na ako patungo sa isang classroom sa isang building, it was nice and quiet kasi lunch time nga and the only thing that you can hear is your footsteps and the sound of the creeking door.

Pumasok na ako sa loob at umupo sa bakanteng upuan, got my earphones and put on some hip hop songs.

NO TIME FOR SENTI MOMENTS.

I was feeling the moment of my relaxation, habang nakapikit ako. Nakaramdam ako na parang may nakatayo sa harapan ko, hindi naman ako matatakutin but sa ganitong oras wala na talagang estudyante sa mga classroom.

Dahan dahan kong binukas ang mga mata ko, only to find out na may babaeng nakatayo sa harapan ko na galit na galit ang mukha. Oh please lord, ayaw ko pang mamatay.

"WAAAAAAAA! Multo!" Sabi ko at nagtalukbong sa hoodie na dala ko. Pagkatapos kong magtalukbong eh naisipan kong lumabas but before I could even make a move hinawakan ako nito.

"Multo? You were the one disturbing my peace at tatawagin mo pa akong multo!?" She said and she's not a ghost she's clearly a human — ghost.

"Eh mukha ka talagang multo eh, ano ba! Wag mo nga akong hawakan." Sabi ko naman rito which made her more angry.

"You don't want me to get mad, I swear I can kick you out of this school and give you a bad record if I want to." Sabi naman nito sa akin, at tinatakot pa niya talaga ako.

"Really? Hindi pa naman ikaw ang may ari ng school, isa pa ngayon lang ako nakakita ng human ghost." Pangaasar ko rito, napapikit naman ito sa galit at akmang susugurin ako ng suntok.

Your girl don't do violence kaya napapikit na lamang ako.

But I wasn't in pain nor was I to the ground, nakaramdam ako ng mga malalambot na labi sa mga labi ko and the human ghost did it! HOLY SHIT.

Mabilis akong kumalas sa kany and her face who was in rage, form a smirk at me.

"Ain't so tought now huh?" She said at ako naman ngayon ang nagagalit sa kanya.

"How dare you stole my first kiss!? Hindi yon para sayo it was reserve for someone I love!" Sabi ko naman rito pero tinawanan lamang niya ang sinabi ko.

"Hay nako, girls with their happily ever after fantasy." Sabi naman nito at umupo na at parang matutulog pa ito ulit, pagkatapos ng ginawa niya sa akin!

"Ano matutulog kana!!!??? Nakakainis ka, how can you do this to me!?" Yinugyog ko siya habang nakaupo siya and she was just laughing at me.

"I hate you! I hate you!" I said at mas lalo ko pa siyang sinasaktan.

"Come on, it was a just a kiss. It's not like kinuha ko ang pag ka babae mo." She said and she laughed evily.

"It wasn't just a kiss, it was my FIRST." I said and she just chuckled.

"Edi gumanti ka, halikan mo rin ako." She said and it made me more angry. I didn't know na gagawin niya to, kaya sana umalis nalang ako kanina.

"Ayoko nga! Baho ng hininga mo." Sabi ko sa kanya at bigla naman akong natawa sa sinabi ko and she did as well.

"Wow, pasalamat ka nga peck lang yun if we had torrid or french baka bawiiin mo sinabi mo." Sabi naman niya in which kinatakutan ko kaya lumayo ako sa kanya.

"No thanks, I'd rather die!" Sabi ko and I rolled my eyes at her.

"My name is Dana, what's yours?" Tanong nito sa akin.

"Jelly." I said at tinawanan naman niya ako, kaya tumingin ako ng masama sa kaniya at pinigil naman nito ang tawa.

"Ohh—kay Jelly kiddo, wanna grab some lunch?" She ask at dahil medyo magaan na yung pakiramdam ko ay tumango na lamang ako.

Even if she looks like a ghost or whatsoever she looks harmless naman and I've kind of moved on from the kiss, iisipin ko nalang na hindi yun nangyari.

So Dana and I ended up eating at the place where I reserved for us and Butter, she was cold as a stone. Bato nga tawag ko sa kanya in which hindi naman siya kumontra. She's a senior taking fine arts which her passion is to paint and photography.

She said as well if we had time she would like to take some photos of me or to paint me as well. Hindi rin naman ako tumanggi but then sabi niya I need to buy her a frappe as a payment.

"Thank you for the wonderful lunch Bato, hindi rin nasayang ang reservation ko rito sa Happy Sailing." I said and I gave her a full smile because to be honest she was not Butter but the important thing is nandito siya.

"You're welcome." She said and that's what she said with no emotions but I know deep inside she was happy she was with me.

BLEH!

Chapter 3 end. Gimme your thoughts about it and kindly vote! TY ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.7K 45
(Profxstudent) Darcy Kennedy scrivener, is a royalty princess of Bozworth kingdom. But Her family is not like the other royal families that dictate t...
301K 12.8K 49
"Dick for life!" That's the first thing na narinig ko mula sa bibig niya. I hated her because of many reasons. Until one day fate gave me a chance to...
287K 6K 43
Book 2 of Please Love me. "That is what love means.. sacrifice.." Enzo and Patricia were planning for their supposedly wedding until Sydney Villafuer...