Perfectly Matched | Levi X Re...

By YuzuruHyeriniee

[Under editing] My name is (R/n). A simple girl and an avid fan of Flugel der Freiheit / No Name. I used to l... More

Before Anything Else
Chapter 1: Decisions
Chapter 2: Transfer
Chapter 3: Meeting
Chapter 4: It Was You
Chapter 5: Argue
Chapter 6: Slave
Chapter 7: Almost A Date
Chapter 8: Unidentified
Chapter 9: Call
Chapter 10: Too Late
Chapter 11: Deep Sleep
Chapter 12: Aurora
Short Note
Chapter 13: Still
Chapter 14: Here For You
Chapter 15: Time
Chapter 16: Rehearse
Chapter 17: Little Did She Know
Chapter 18: Unusual
Chapter 19: Preparation
A/N
Chapter 20: Part Of It
Chapter 21: Masquerade Ball • Part I
Chapter 22: Masquerade Ball • Part II
Chapter 23: Masquerade Ball • Part III
Chapter 24: Return
Chapter 25: Role
Chapter 26: Plan
Chapter 27: Behind You
Chapter 28: Revenge Gone Wrong
Chapter 29: Little Sweet Moments
I have a problem -,-
Chapter 30: At The Back Of The Ackermans
Chapter 31: "I'm Not Fond Of Surprises"
Chapter 32: Mindless Confessions
Chapter 33: Bittersweet
進撃の巨人 OFFICIAL RELEASE DATES!!
Chapter 34: Sweet Beginning
Chapter 35: Under The Stars
Chapter 36: Flight
Chapter 37: Français
Chapter 38: Sensation
NO NAME ALBUM?!
Chapter 39: Staunch Or Fraud?
Chapter 40: Caught?
Chapter 41: No
Chapter 42: Left
Mini Doujinshi
Chapter 43: Fate?
Chapter 44: Strangers
Chapter 45: Rejects
(Album Cover) FLUGEL DER FREIHEIT: WILD SIDE
Clarity - No Name (Originally By: Hiroshi Kamiya)
Donut Hole
Masked Bitch
CANDY CANDY
If You Do Do
Fireworks (Hanabi)
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Levi!
On the Other Haaaand
LEVI'S
Chapter 46: I Can See It
Chapter 47: Come Back To Me
Chapter 48: Edges
Chapter 49: It's Over
Chapter 50: Time Passes By
Chapter 51: Patriarchy?
Chapter 52: Explanations
Chapter 53: Day-Off
DELETED
Chapter 54: Doubts
Chapter 55: Rendezvous
Forgive Meh
Chapter 56: Roses, Vanilla and Berries
Chapter 57: Blinded
Chapter 59: Broken Trust
Chapter 60: The End
Chapter 61: The End Pt. 2
Epilogue
It Was Such A Pleasure
Mellifluous
Necessary Editing & Self Promo
So...
#Tagged
Who's In?
AoT Spoilers (Chapter 107)
Levi Oneshot

Chapter 58: Revelation

1.3K 48 69
By YuzuruHyeriniee

It's so sad that Perfectly Matched is going to end soon. Last two chapters I think. :>

Chapter 58: Revelation

3 YEARS LATER

"Then you should've avoided her!" I cried out, he's such inconsiderate!

"(Y/n) why don't you just listen for a moment so I could explain to you?!" Levi ran his fingers to his sweaty locks.

"And what?" A tear fell from my right eye. "Could your explanation revise what people saw?! Tell me? Will they forget everything?!"

"It's the truth I was going to tell!" He yelled. "Petra wasn't in her state that time! I let her because she's mourning over her father's death! Why don't you just consider her feelings?!"

Seriously?! He was the one inconsiderate here!

"And then what?! Make out with her?" The pang in my heart struck as I finished my sentence. "Was it the only way to solve the grief of another girl when already have a girlfriend for five years?!"

Levi paused, his arms fell back on his sides. He was triggered. I guess he realized at some point. Or maybe he's still that fucking dumb jerk.

My attempting tears was about to inundate. No. I don't want him to see me break down from such a thing. I know. I know it is normal to cry. But he already saw me jealous, now I don't want him to see how weak am I.

'Fuck you, Levi.'

With one last stare, I grabbed his keys and ran to the garage. Slamming the door of his. I don't give a damn if I broke his door for the second time. This time, I'll never pay him back.

It wasn't enough to mend how broken I am.

"(Y/n)! Where are you going?!" Levi ran but I immediately hopped in the car before locking it. "(Y/n)! Please!"

Levi kept on knocking outside his car as I held tightly on the steering wheel. I leaned back on the driver's seat, taking a deep breathe as my tears begun to fall down.

'Why does he have to be my lover?'

'A celebrity...'

'Why did I even accepted him if I already know that there are lots of woman that can steal him away from me?'

His voice was no longer can be heard as I felt my head getting heavy. It's too much. I was fucking hurt.

I know he wasn't cheating. But how does it felt when you see your love ones to be holding another woman. Kissing another woman.

What hurts the most is that Petra was also hurt that time and seeks for love. But why does she have to do that?! Kiss him. Touch him.

'He was mine, right?'

'And I'm his...'

The thought only made me cringe. But it wasn't the situation I almost found myself forgiving him especially when I wasn't even looking at him directly but the thing that makes my heart shatter... is when I saw him at my side mirror, crying.

Levi was crying in front of me. Begging. It makes my heart crash into broken minces

"Levi..." I covered my mouth to restrain any words and tears overflowed from my eyes.

'I'm sorry.'

He kept on knocking and trying to open the door even if he know it won't help. I wiped my tears away and sobbed before  pushing the button of my engine and drive.

I left his house using his own car, still not looking at him knowing he's following behind. When I finally got out of his property, I took the courage to glance at my side mirror seeing him gripping on his hair and hurt.

I drove away from the village into the highway which only the intervals of streetlights illuminating the dim road.

I stopped near a closed shop and  shut my eyes close. I finally got to let everything out.

I cried. Cried and cried.

I was upset. Totally upset. I am his girlfriend and at the same time his manager how could he be so careless?!

We've been together for five years and the whole world know that. Of course, he's a popular personality...

It hurts how much people would judge us. It also breaks me to remember what happened lately.

Flashback...

It's their press conference for the 13th album and upcoming concerts of Flugel der Freiheit. Hanji, Mike and Erwin were sitting with us on the long table. Every media of different countries are here to witness the release of the teaser of their new music video.

I was sitting just beside Levi, waiting for us to begin. Little did everybody know, Levi was holding my hand tightly under the long table.

I shot a glance at Levi only to caught him staring at me. I laughed at his antics.

"Stop staring, its uncomfortable." I said.

"I don't see anything wrong with that..." he shrugs and I shook my head before giggling.

'He's such a stubborn man.'

"So, let's begin!" I heard the producers when we positioned ourselves decently.

But Levi still didn't let go of my hand. I smiled lightly to myself. I felt secured.

The conference started... everyone greets all of the guests and they begun with around of applause.

After a while, an acknowledgment made by Hanji and Erwin was said.

"We were really pleased to have another blessing. Another journey of a new album era wherein new adventure awaits us and the fans of Flugel der Freiheit." Hanji humbly said and was followed with Erwin's speech.

"It was such a pleasure to continue the journey of ours, by making concerts at different parts of the world. We manage to surpass our limits and become what we are now."

"What about our main vocals? Do you have something to share to everyone?" Asked someone.

Levi stood up, still not letting go of me.

"As always, if it wasn't for Flugel der Freiheit's supportive fans, we weren't here. As we continue our journey by making the fans grateful and continue inspiring many people by touching them with our songs. Flugel der Freiheit is alive."

All of us gave him an applause and the producers played the teaser of their fresh MV.

I was amazed and surprised at how they improved. Sometimes I found the group cooperating for a new song by writing. Actually, I just found Levi pretty good at poetry. Who knows?

Everbody clapped after the video and we extended our gratitude.

Now, it's the time for the media to ask personal question. I hate this a lot, but it was for the sake of their fans to stop stalking.

Every media has brought a question, some are fine to be answered honestly while some are too personal and rumored that we have to group work on to resolve.

I was getting exhausted when the last reporter asked a question we didn't expected to be going controversy.

"Mr. Ackerman, is it true that you're with Ms. Ral in her father's funeral?"

I twitched my eyebrows. So what if he attended that time?

"Yes," Levi answered with his usual stoic face. "Why do you ask?"

The media group of the reporter suddenly gone noisy. What's up with them?

I saw the reporter nodded in the projector operator and everyone gasped in what appeared in the electronic board.

It was a video clip, where he and Petra was caught kissing. He wasn't holding her, but Petra did. She was touching him all over. Levi wasn't kissing back but his eyes were closed as if savoring the moment.

Even me. I was completely shocked. Hanji, I, Erwin, Mike and Levi stood up in surprise. Hanji covered her mouth in pure unexpectation while Erwin shut his eyes in annoyance.

My heart felt like being acupunctured by millions of needles on what we saw.

"So Mr. Ackerman, I thought you were with Ms. (L/n) for over five years? May we ask why were you making out with Ms. Ral? Were you alrea-"

"Stop!" Levi shouted.

The clip paused and I realize that his hands was still intertwined into mine. I rolled my free hand into fist before harshly letting go of his hands.

He felt it and looked at me. I looked back, giving him a poker expression.

"The press con is over, everybody. Retreat." Erwin commanded and everybody groaned in cliffhanger.

The media instantly exits one by one until no one's left at the room but the gang. Our gaze were still locked on each other until my right hand landed on his left cheek.

The attempting warm liquid I was trying to stop lately, flowed out.

"How dare you..." I look at him with pain and hurt in my eyes.

He wasn't paying any reaction while still looking at me but accepted my slap.

He deserved it.

Hanji rushed to me but before Levi could speak, I walked away. Leaving the boys with Hanji.

We went to outside, where the city lights displayed. Hanji hugs me as I cried on her shoulders.

End of Flashback.

I sobbed at his own car. I let everything out in my chest. All of the beautiful memories we shared recalled in my once amnesiac mind.

'I wish I couldn't have regained my memories back! I wish I still had the amnesia!'

It clenches my bleeding heart more to remember all of the "I love you's" he let go for me. The time we spent.

'I trusted him for five years...'

I gave up all of me for five years but it seems that all of it will be in vain.

I took a hitch breath thinking of driving onto somewhere his car would bring me but a certain ringing of my phone was about to save me from my doubts.

Incoming call: Eren

I instantly answered. "H-hello, Ere-"

"(Y/n)?! Where are you?! Are yoy alright?" Eren asked, audibly anxious.

"E-eren...." I managed to pronounce when I began crying again before covered my mouth, restraining the sobs.

"(Y/n)? Tell me, where are you?" He asks, softly.

I told him where I am. "It's just near our village. Not even 500 meters away."

"Alright, wait for me. Okay?" Eren's key was heard from the next line.

I waited for him, expecting him to be here by a few more minutes late but he's like a flashing light to be knocking instantly at my door.

I unlocked the car door and opened it for him to enter the passenger's seat, closing the door.

"(Y/n)?" His eyebrows furrowed in concern before hugging me.

I sobbed on his arms. "Eren, I'm -"

"Ssh... I know what happened." He hushes before caressing my back. "Just cry whatever is in your heart."

And as he said, I did. I cried on his arms, cradling like a child. But after letting out my feelings, I let go of him.

"Are you okay, now?" Eren asks, wiping my tears away and smiles bitterly.

I nodded and hugged him once more. This cousin of mine was so nice.

"Thank you..."

"It's not a problem." He ruffles my hair.

"Where's Mikasa?" I ask.

"She's ahead, from her exhibit. She just finished there." He answers.

But just like him, Mikasa appeared like a lightning and knocked outside. I opened it and the three of us inside the car.

"I heard what happened," Mikasa stated, rage filled voice. "Where did he got the courage to cheat on you?!"

I sighed... "Mikasa, calm down."

"How could I calm down? That Levi hurted you-"

"Mika, listen to (y/n)..." Eren held her hand as she was settled down.

"Fine..."

"I know, I can feel it. Levi isn't cheating on me..." I stared at them directly on eyes.

"What?" Mikasa asked.

"I can totally prove it."

"But how?! The media has the proof he's cheating on you." Eren demanded.

"I know... but I saw he wasn't kissing back. I think he's right about what he said back then..." I said.

"(Y/n) don't tell me you have already forgiven him after what he had done to you?" Mikasa asked.

"No... I wasn't. I just thought he's right." I closed my eyes. "Everything is enough. He could've avoided it if he wanted to. But he didn't. It is what he wanted and look how it turned out. It was his fault, anyway. His responsibility..." It hurts, but I have to let out this words.

"Starting today, I won't be there anymore for him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 993 38
[mikasa x fem reader] as long as y/n knew mikasa, she never really liked her. she hated her for breaking her best friend's heart, jean. but with a ne...
770 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
7.1K 184 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...
144K 4.2K 37
after returning from a much needed break, y/n l/n decides to let loose for once. being invited to a concert isn't what she planned, but she goes for...