Thousand years || JJK vampire...

By beeteeasss

"Who are you" "Someone you loved..now look into my eyes, you'll forget that I saved you, you have to stay aw... More

01 the dream
02 forget
03 meet
04 past
05 transition
06 adjustment
07 attitude
08 turn off
09 rude and sturbbon
10 again
11 care
12 wary
13 protect
15 downhill
16 pride down
17 what are we?
18 happy
19 choice
20 touch
21 come back
22 act
23 cant believe
24 kim
25 break
26 one month
27 side by side
28 human
29 gone
30 her letters
A/N
31 hello
32 feelings for jimin
33 spring day tune.
34 The speed of love.
35 Im faster
36 truth
37 wont hurt you
38 liar
39 sorry i took so long
40 murder
41 war
42 ugly truth
43 euphoria
44 antidote
45 gibberish
46 door
47 finale

14 rival

6.8K 321 66
By beeteeasss

-jungkook's POV-

As I watched her close her eyes, I couldn't help but bring my hand to her hair. I glided my fingers through her hair before tracing her jawline.

I leaned in and place a gentle peck on her forehead.
'Gosh Y/N, what are you doing to me.' I thought.

I stared at her the whole night, admiring little freckles and moles on her face. Although her plump lips kept tempting me to kiss her, I knew I couldn't, not when she's asleep.

I thought about it, I'm most likely in love with her. I've never felt so intoxicated by someone's scent, I've never wanted to protect someone so badly, I've never ever wanted to hug someone and never let go. But, I am a danger to her. If she knows about my true self, she would be wary of me, she wouldn't want me.

When the day came, I left a note that says "you should put on make up when you sleep." on her face and chuckled. Although it isn't true, her bare face was so much more attractive.

————
For the next three months, Y/N became close friends with all the bangtan members, especially jungkook.

Jungkook always got her attention through pulling her hair, making fun of her or tickling her. She made him, a strong vampire, into a high school boy trying to chase a girl.

Y/N on the other hand also felt an unknown attraction towards jungkook. But jungkook never dropped hints for her to pick up on. She thought that jungkook didn't felt the same way.

As for Jimin, he always gave Y/N the love and the attention. He would tie her shoelaces, give her side hugs and give her compliments daily.

————
"Ugly, you got food all over your mouth." Jungkook teased.

I quickly used napkins and got rid of the residue. I got used to him calling me 'ugly' as I got to call him 'idiot' in return.

While we were busy laughing and chatting away, my phone suddenly rang.

"Excuse me for a moment." I said, but I still picked up my phone on the dinning table. We grew a lot more comfortable with each other, and I treat them as if they are my real brothers, I was no longer terrified of the fact that they are vampires as they never once hurt me, however I pray that they won't ever reveal the truth to me.

"Y/N, I got terrible news, your grandpa.." my mom sobbed.

My face changed immediately, I wasn't prepared for the news, not at all, especially now that I'm in Korea.

I gave a fake smile and said, "I need to take this outside."

I went out of the restaurant and continue receiving the terrible news. Tears kept streaming down my eyes and I couldn't hold in the cry anymore, I ended the call and squat down, letting the tears fall.

Jimin and jungkook both were carefully listening to the conversation with their vampire hearing skills, while the rest were having fun eating. They heard your sobs and Jimin ran out immediately,

Jungkook was aware of Jimin's feelings towards you, and even if he really loved you, he wouldn't fight with Jimin at all. He clenched his fist tightly and shut his eyes. Controlling his emotions to not just run out of the restaurant to hug and comfort you. Hearing your sobs destroyed jungkook, he didn't know he fell for you so hard, not till today.

-Y/N's POV-

"Hey Y/N, you Alright?" Jimin said.

I looked up, honestly a little disappointed that it wasn't jungkook who came for me. I turned behind and saw jungkook casually resting his eyes. It hurt me a lot, I needed him the most at this timing.

I shooked my head and told him that I lost my grandfather. He hugged me and told me everything was okay, and that he is in a better place right now. It didn't cheer me up at all, how was everything okay?..

After the members heard about the news, they send me back to my dorm. I laid on bed and close my eyes, releasing the tears once again.

After 30 minutes or so..

"Y/N." A voice called out.

Jungkook, it was his voice.

I looked up and ran into his arms. "I feel like shit jungkook, you promised to protect me, where were you when I needed you the most." I ranted as my tears drop down uncontrollably.

"Shhh." He cooled as one of his arms snaked to my waist and the other pressing my head.

"I know how it feels, just cry all you want, I'll be here with you, talk to me okay?" He whispered.

And honestly, that was when I realised, why I fell for jungkook instead of Jimin. Jimin was good, too good for me. He always gave me words I want to hear, "Hey pretty." Or "you look beautiful." Those were the words I hear daily. When he cheered me up, he told me everything was going to be okay. But that wasn't it. It made me feel as if he didn't care and that I was alone in this.

As for jungkook, he always told me the truth. "This doesn't suit you." Were the words he used. It hurts at first but I knew it was what he felt, and I want to impress him so I changed. And when he comforted me, he assured me that he would be here, he knew how it felt. I didn't feel as lost and alone after his words. It felt as if I was protected by a barrier that he built for me.

I ranted everything to him as he hugged me tightly. My tears were staining his shirt but he didn't mind. After my cries cooled down, he broke the hug. And cupped my cheeks with both of his hands.

He used his thumb to wipe off the excess tears and said, "wanna hear a story?"

I nodded and he ushered me to my bed.

He laid down on the right side while his arms were placed under my head, his other arm wrapped over my stomach.

"Remember how the hyungs always tease us about my humanity?" He started.

"When they said I was the reason you turned it back on?" I said inbetween my sobs.

"Mhmm." He replied with a smile.

"I lost someone important too, it hurt me too much, it was heightened by 10 times anyway, the pain was too much for me to bare, so I turned off my humanity." He continued.

"After which I started killing, but only those who deserved it. And after meeting you, I stopped killing. I showed emotions that I wasn't capable of, desperation, care and.." He finished off.

"And what?" I asked.

Love. It was love.

"And.. anger, because you always make me angry." He teased.

Earning a golden laughter from Y/N.

"You finally smiled." He said.

"Only you could make me do that under this type of circumstances." I said as I gazed into his eyes.

He gazed back and the atmosphere was tensing up. He made an awkward cough and looked away.

I also cleared my throat while trying to find another topic to bring up on.

"You mentioned, heightened by 10 times, what do you mean?" I asked.

"Idiot, I didn't say that, you must be really dazed." He replied, looking flustered.

"Ohh, must be it." I said softly, realising that it was actually a vampire "power".

"Also, even after I got back my humanity and emotions, I didn't feel sad, as in I didn't feel the pain I felt which turned my humanity off. Hyungs said I was because I focused on stronger emotions." He continued the story.

I gazed at his face as he continued the story while closing his eyes. I was so tempted to just kiss him. Something inside me was screaming at me to do it.

However the stupid part of me decided to yawn, in the middle of his story.

His bunny smile revealed, "You should rest, you look really tired. I'll be here till tomorrow, rest assure." He said as the arm under my head moved further to rub my shoulders.

"Good night." I smiled and closed my eyes. Knowing that he would be here for me no matter what, made me a lot happier.

————
-Jimin's POV-

I wanted to visit Y/N after the hyungs left, I bought her chocolates and was ready to deliver it to her.

But as I reached he building opposite her dorm, I saw two silhouettes hugging each other. "Who is that?" I asked myself.

I went abit closer and realised that it was jungkook hugging Y/N...

I felt my none existent heart cracked.

I stayed all the way, listening to their conversations.

And once the noises stopped, i figured out that Y/N must have fallen asleep.

I felt angry, I didn't want to lose Y/N to jungkook, not without a fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 257 18
"Legend has it that, the prince Jeon Jungkook never wanted to be a prince so he ran away, no one knew where till one day the King's army found him...
20.4K 812 17
🔞🔞🔞 "I can't seem to forget you, and I don't want to forget you!" -Taehyung Wherein a single night of engagement changed everything for them both...
10.5K 431 39
"I am glad I didn't like you for real. It was just a stupid bet anyway" Taehyung said walking away. "Is it true?" I asked Jimin through my tears but...
4.6K 184 46
"Tell me something about you" "Im yours" ❤