The Seasons of Woodcrest (Boo...

By Ilovepilloes

As the seasons pass Woodcrest changes sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad. I don't own anything... More

The Seasons of Woodcrest (Boondocks fanfiction)
Authors Note
Part. 1 Fall/Autumn
Part.2
Part.3
Part.4
Part.5
Part.6
Part.7
Part.8
Part.9
The End of Fall
Part.1 (Of Winter)
Part.2
Part.3
Part.4
Part.5
Part.6
Yass bitches!
Part.7
Zayuuum
Part.8
Part.9
The End of Winter
Authors Note
The Beginning of Spring
Part.1 (Of Spring)
Part.2
Part.3
Authors Note
Mission TOTS
I Now Pronounce You Cynthia Freeman
New friends
Bruises
Behind the McDonald's
The Rules
The Talk
Sorry
Nightmares
Bri Or Jazzy
Casino Days
No Snitchin
Rubik's Cube
The Beginning of Fall
Training
Caught
Break the System
Reunited
Riley
Authors Note
Cindy
Gang
Beginnings
Why
Epilogue
Authors Note
New Book
Update

The Results also Part.1 of Summer

506 27 16
By Ilovepilloes

Jazmine Elizabeth DuBois has been missing for almost 1 month now. They've called off the search and pronounced her dead. No body found, she's been missing too long. Leah doesn't have any real memory of her mom. All she knows is that the boobs haven't been around to feed her.

Cindy is a train wreck. She's always crying, and she smokes now. Only when she's not around her kids though. She also uses tattoos as a away of letting go and releasing her pain. She has 4 now. 2 are Tattoos of her babies' names and birthdates below, one is a flower blossoming a heart, and the last one is a 'J' below her armpit where no one can see.

Caesar was pretty hurt too, he had already been drinking but this was just extra weight.

Riley was very hurt, although he didn't show it. He wasn't about to let anyone see him break down or cry. He had to be strong, just like he was when his parents died.

Huey but Huey....don't get me started. Granddad was forcing him to eat, He stopped taking care of himself. Yes he did cry, only when he was all alone though, mostly at the hill Jazmine used to followed him to. The only time he was out of the house was to buy diapers, or milk for Leah. He couldn't even look at Leah for too long, she reminded him of Jazmine, her hair, her cry, her pouted lips, her smile. Sometimes he didn't sleep, He would just stay awake and think. Riley, Cindy, and even Granddad tried to get through to him, but it was hopeless. Caesar was right with him, grieving. Difference was Caesar was always hungover or drunk, Huey was just always depressed. We all know he didn't smile much before, but damn he didn't even move his mouth much anymore. He hardly spoke, or changed his facial expression. Everynight when he slept, he dreamt of Jazmine. He didn't tell anyone. A different dream every single night, but Jazmine was always somewhere to be found. Some of his dreams turned into nightmares, he woke up in a cold sweat sometimes. His daughter could sit up by herself now, so she would lay next to him in bed sometimes. Playing with her feet, speaking baby language, watching Dora, sleeping, or like all babies... crying.

It was 2:46 now, Leah was sleeping, Huey was sleeping, everyone in the house was sleeping. Huey's phone lit up and vibrated. He blinked his eyes open and picked it up. The number was hidden, he knew it was either a child prank calling, or something important. He slid the green button and answered. "Hello?" He said in a tired and dark voice. "She's not dead." A male voice said. He rubbed his eyes and sat up abruptly. "What do you mean? Where is she!?" He yelled into the phone forgetting everyone was asleep. He quickly lowered his voice. "With Brianna, at a training program. They're training them for war." Huey was confused now. "What war? Jazmine can't go to war, she'd cry as soon as she stepped on the battlefield." Huey said worrily. "You've been delivered to the wrong association, we're the real people from M.O.M (moment of meaning). People from T.O.Ts have been interfering with our messages, seems that the company never knew you've completed your task for us because T.OTs messed the process up, so therefore like we said, we'd start taking people out if you didn't listen to us." Which meant, They took Jazmine because they thought Huey didn't do what they said, but he really was just sent to the wrong people because T.O.Ts messed everything up.

Huey was silent taking all this information in at once was a lot. "We have to go through a very long process to get her back." The man said on the phone. Huey raised an eyebrow. "But why would you want to help me?" He "This is private information that I wouldn't want the government to over hear, meet me behind the McDonalds."

What is with everyone and the fucking McDonalds?

Zee, Ray, Brandeé, and Kenzie didn't take the Jazmine news as hard as the others, I mean they'd only known her for one day. Yeah they were sad, but they stopped grieving after about a week.

At school everyone all of a sudden cared about Jazmine. There were posters everywhere to donate to her family, people posted sorry and compliments on her Facebook, people talked about as if they knew her and had actually taken the time to talk to her, but now that they think she's dead everyone knew Jazmine.

Cindy hated that. They were cruel and bullies before she was dead, but now all of the sudden they wanna get on camera and say "Oh we were good friends, we did everything together, I'll miss you Jazmine." Some of them couldn't even spell her name right.

Tyra was a Camera Baby. She was always on a camera talking about how much she loved and missed Jazmine.

"I miss her so much, I only wish I could've helped her. She was like my sister." Tyra falsely cried on camera. Cindy cocked an eyebrow and turned to her. "Where was all that fuckin sisterly love when you was suckin up her boyfriend bitch? Where was all that GODDAMN love when you bullied and picked on her!?" Cindy yelled at Tyra. Tyra turned to Cindy with "tears" in her eyes. "What are you talking about? Jazmine was my best friend." She "cried". " Well 'bestfriends' don't talk about each other behind their backs bitch!" Cindy retorted. Tyra stared at her. "And you were her bestfriend? You were just some groupie who likes her boyfriends brother, the only reason you even hung out with her was to go suck and fu-" Cindy cut her off mid-sentence, by connecting a tight fist with her eye.

"WORLDSTAR!" a Some random kid yelled out in the hallway, causing many many people to crowd over them.

"The hell?" Caesar said getting up to see why everyone was leaving. Riley, and Jazmine's new friends followed.

They pushed through to see Cindy on top of Tyra pulling her hair out with one hand, and punching her repeatedly with the other."So no one is going to stop this? Just watch?" Huey asked not suprised.

Cindy pulled on Tyra's black and blonde braids. Her weave was literally unwraveling in her hand as she pulled harder and harder. She smashed her face into hers, and then repeatedly hit her with her right fist. By now Cindy couldn't tell if this was her blood on her knuckles or Tyra's. Cindy tugged and tugged on her hair while punching her until, She pulled out her hair. Tyra screeched in pain, but Cindy wouldn't stop.

This drew the line everyone stopped shouting and laughing. Things got a bit more serious now. Cindy banged Tyra's head on the ground hard. Riley pushed to the front of the crowd along with some teachers. "First you blow my best friend's boyfriend!" Cindy smashed once. "Then you bully her until she cries." She smashed again. "After she's dead you try and pretend to be her fuckin friend for attention!" She smashed once more. "AND THEN YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT ME!" She went to smash again but something caught and stopped her.

"Woah C stop now! You 'gon kill her!" Riley pulled the blonde off by her arms. She scrambled around. "I don't care!" She said loud and monster like. She moved around until Riley wrapped his arms around her so she couldn't move them, and held her. Just how he calmed Bri down before. She stopped kicking, but still attempted to break from his grasp. She cried now because she couldn't get out. Her struggling weakend and she put her head in Riley's chest. She sobbed on him, as a still somewhat conscious Tyra was carried into an ambulance. Riley, now looking around and noticing the ambulance, knew that meant cops. He couldn't let Cindy go to Jail, He stood up and picked her up bridal style. Something that he'd never do in public because it was too affectionate, and he ran out with her into the parking lot.

"Get in and buckle the fuck up!" She was wide eyed and sniffling now. She did as told but asked a few question during. "What are you doing!?" She asked. Riley started the car. "Keepin yo ass outta jail!" He said looking at his surroundings.

He sped like WAY over the speed limit. "Reezy you know if we get caught you goin to jail to!" She said informatively. He ignored her and stopped the car at his house. He unlocked the door and walked in with her. "Get Watchu need and let's head out." He said.

He watched her grab normal things, like food that wasn't marked with an 'R', money that she kept in Jazmine's room, and some of Jazmine's clothes. Then she sat on Jazmine's bed.

Riley came up after her to see her crying. "The fuck is wrong with you!? We gotta go!" He yelled rushing her. She wiped her face, her makeup stained on her face. She looked a lot like Jazmine right now. "...Hold...Hold on...Ima use the bafroom." She stood up with 2 backpacks and went into the bathroom as she said she would before.

'She had been in there for 10 the police could be seconds away!' Riley thought. He knocked on the door hardly, like he was the police.

No answer.

He knocked again harder and said, "C-Murph hurry da fuck up!"

No answer.

He knocked one more time, almost breaking through the damn thing. "Stop Fuckin Playing! This serious!" He yelled.

No answer.

"Fuck dis." He said out loud. He boy pushed his foot with all his might onto the door, right next to the lock. He heard a crack and pushed it again, with the tiniest bit less of force, so basically...still pretty fuckin hard. The door swung open and half fell off. No one was in there, there was an open window making a whistling breeze.

Riley's phone buzzed moments later.

C-Murder:

I can't have ya ass locked up cuz of me Im gone now so don't come lookin fo me. I'll call you wen Im settled

Riley huffed of anger and continued to punch and kick the door. it was broken into different pieces scattered everywhere. He made so much loud noise that he woke granddad up.

The elderly man walked up the stairs with Mai in his hands. Granddad had been forced to watch Maia because babysitters cost too much now-a-days. "Boy shut the hell up with all that noise!" He yelled at Riley who stopped what he was doing immediately. Granddad observed the scene: Broken door, noise, Riley who's not at school, wood chips in his knuckle. Wasn't hard for him to put it together. Maia was knocked out, she slept like her father most of the time..Hard.

Granddad set Maia in her crib and unbuckled his belt. "I might be old, but I ain't stupid! Boy!" He cracked his belt and ran after Riley. "Get yo ass back here!" He yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 21 30
ZV/OC I own nothing but OCs and Story Line
19.5K 775 58
π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„ "π¦πšπ²π›πž...π¦πšπ²π›πž 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝." ~ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 {πŸ‘~𝟐~πŸπŸ–} 𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐒𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐝 {πŸ–~πŸπŸ—~𝟐𝟎} ~ πŸ”...
306 19 10
Some random stories, and other stuff on Twisted Wonderland(+ocs). I might vent sometims too.
9K 253 51
Some one shots of my OCs. Probably will mostly be stuff that happens between chapters in my books or things that happened pre-series. This will conta...