Secrets: a Miraculous Fanfic...

Galing kay doodlebug_7

Alya discovered Chat Noir's identity. Nino walked in on Ladybug detransforming. What happens next? Only a riv... Higit pa

Author Stuff
Chapter 1- The School Project
Chapter 2- Nine Lives
Chapter 3- Questions
Chapter 4- Ladybloggers
Chapter 5- Anomalies
Chapter 6- Not My Fault
Chapter 7- Stress Mess
Chapter 8- Only the Beginning
Chapter 9- Questionable
Chapter 10- Ultimate Mega Strike lll
Chapter 11- Flamey
Chapter 12- Truth or Dare
Chapter 13- Je t'aime

Chapter 14- Nightfall

374 16 11
Galing kay doodlebug_7

Previously

My own voice from my dream ends and I know what I just answered to Plagg wasn't true. I know right now who I love.

I love Ladybug.

But now, I think I love Marinette, too.

How did I fall for her so quickly?

Plagg flicks his tail at my nose. He's enjoying this. "You do," he says, and I don't argue, "And you are going to see her today like you told Ladybug."

Adrien

Marinette was there across the street in her room. How did I know?- cause I am across the street from her bakery watching her stress about something. My cat ears twitch anxiously.

"What are you doing? Stop stalking her!" Plagg mutters.

I gasped when I realized something. "She's wearing something else!" I whisper in awe. She looks so cute!

Darn it! I can't call her cute! I have to stay loyal... to Ladybug, My Lady. I can't love two people.

I shake my head. Suddenly, the tile I'm standing on falls from underneath me.

"Gah!" I yell, tripping over the roof tile. I trip and fall on my tail. I start to slide down the roof and I ready my baton.

"Plagg! Darn you and my bad luck!" I flip off the edge of the building rather disgracefully with my trustworthy, and with a few twists of my wrists, my feet conveniently land on Mari's balcony.

I skid and disgracefully trip over a lawn chair. I hear giggles growing from the trapdoor. I grit my teeth. Just purrfect.

"Princess!" I say, getting to my feet. I stumble on my way over to her head peeking out of the trapdoor. She stands up completely on her bed and rests her arms on the bottom of her balcony. I take a bow, trying to regain some confidence.

"Good afternoon, purrincess," I say. Marinette howls with a sudden fit of laughter.

Without hesitation, she moves away and let's me in. I look at her confused and slowly do so. I fly off of her bed and land criss crossed on the ground. Quickly, I stand up again, gaining temporary ADHD.

So, I hum. I walk around her room while Mari just stares at me.

"Come on, kid. Say something. Do we have to go over this again?" Plagg moans inside my brain. I shake my head and grin.

"So, Marinette, how's..." I start, but I lean back and feel a computer key.

"Gah! Sorry!" I turn around before I see Mari's panicked face. I get shoved into the wall before I can even see the screen. Plagg roars with laughter inside my head. I groan and rub my forehead.

My eyes slowly focus back on Mari who is white-faced and playing with computer keys. Finally, she comes over to me once her computer screen is black.

"Oh my gosh Kit- CHAT! I'm so sorry!" she exclaims, plucking me up. I still feel slightly dazed and answer, "It's fine."

Princess didn't even give me a chance to think over what just happened. She asks, "So, what is Chat Noir doing in my bedroom?"

I grin. "He's trying to hang out with his lovely purr-incess," I say. Marinette looks away (probably blushing) and hums.

"Did you really just refer to yourself in the third person?" She giggles and my heart beat quickens. There's some sort of tension making me cautious about every word I say, and it's slowly disappearing. Probably because my ego is being forgotten.

"Chat sure did, Princess. Chat Noir loves using third person."

"Oh gosh, that's nearly as bad as your puns."

"My puns are awesome!"

"Right."

Marinette puts her finger on my nose and I notice how close she just became. Each word meant she took another step and now her feet were inches away from mine. I bite my lip to keep from going red in the cheeks. She's so beautiful. Her eyes were balanced to mine for a few seconds, lost in a daze.

"Oh gosh! Gah!" She stammers as soon as her eyes drifted away, realizing how close my cat bell was to her chin. Her eyes widen as she gracefully trips over some sort of sewing thing behind her. How does she gracefully fall? I quickly grab her hand as she falls back. I place her back on her feet.

"Sorry," I murmer. Here I go. I'm going to ask her. "Would you like to hang out with me?"

Marinette tilts her head. "Excuse me?"

I glance away, muttering the words even quicker this time, just enough to not slur: "Would you like to hang out with me? We could go to the park or something..."

Princess looks at me with her eyebrows raised, like she acting surprised.

"Let me get this straight- after one run in with me when you were scared I was gonna get akumatized..."

I hold up a hand to stop her. I didn't just go to her house to prevent her from getting akumatized. She ignores me.

"...you decide to fall in - no pun intended - and ask me to hang out? Why? We aren't necessarily friends..."

She is looking at me quizzicaly, as if trying to solve me. I chuckle nervously and retort to scratching the back of my neck.

Gah! No, don't be nervous! She's a friend! You're Chat Noir!

Her big - beautiful - blue eyes squints.

My tail swishes from side to side excitedly, and suddenly I'm smirking.

"Why? Can't the knight in shining armor hang out with his purrrr- incess?" I say, not allowing myself to look at Mari.

She remains silent, and I continue to look away. Her eyes are addictive - like Ladybug's.

"Knight in shining armor? Hang out? Your princess?" Mari walks up to my face this time. Wait. Is that a faint blush I see on her cheeks? "I thought you loved Ladybug?"

I just stare off, trying to control the blazing fire of blush. With my unresponsive answer, Mari flicks at my bell.

"Pu- lease. You're no knight in shining armor; you're more of an alley cat. Where are you taking me?" she says. I immediately fall back into her eyes, letting myself go full on Chat Noir.

And just like that, she let me carry her bridal stile (reluctantly) to the river. Mari sat us down on a bench next to the river and we just started talking. Granted, I couldn't really talk much about my life, but I definitely got to know more of Mari. We talked for only an hour or so, slowly getting hungrier and hungrier as we got to know each other.

"I'm starved," Mari finally says after my stomach ground owls for the tenth time. "I know a place for ice cream."

We end up at Andres and take a seat. She looks gentily at her own icecream. Andre started hers with a pastel yellow vanilla icecream, and then a light green, and finally topped with an oreo. Andre had made mine to obviously represent Ladybug, so I ate up the first red and black scoop pretty quickly.

"So... what's the alley cat doing taking girls on outings?" Marinette says after a while. Her eyes finally land on my red and black icecream, and her smile falters.

"What's the princess doing accepting her knight's offer?" I say. The words stumble out roughly and altogether unsmooth. I hold back a groan to myself. Marinette just looks at me awkwardly for a second and continues.

"So, Chat Noir, what are some of your hobbies?"

"I think I've been asked that already, but I'll answer. I play piano, fence, play basketball, and mod- mod... moderate."

"Moderate?" Marinette stifles a laugh and I start to laugh.

"Yup."

I talk to her then as if I've known her as long as Nino. We joke around quite easily, giving nearby pedestrians something to look at.

The sun sets and we are still talking away. Andre waves to us before putting a closed sign on his cart.

"I suppose it might be time to go," I say, standing up. She smirks and links arms with me.

"We're walking this time," she states.

Alya

Nino- Come to my place NOW!

I glance at my phone once again. Why would Nino text me at 12:41 at night? And why has it been five minutes of me just looking at my phone?

"Ugh... Nino- why?" I groan, but reply.

Me- k

I slip past my sisters' room after changing out of pajamas. My house's door creeks as I open it, and I wince. Soon, I'm out in the streets of Paris, feeling very unprotected. Now that I think about it, I haven't really gone out by myself at night. And there's a reason. It's not that smart.

I start a light jog. Nino's is only two blocks away. I jog by the river.

In the distance I think I spot two people at Andre's. They start walking on the other side of the river. As they near a lamppost, I can distinguish two cat ears.

"Adrien?" I wonder under my breath. Then, I see two pigtails. He's with Ladybug I bet. I sigh.

I suddenly grab my phone. What is wrong with me? This is still a scoop! Just one picture would do it and Ladynoir away!

I swipe my phone open and quickly realize that they're gone.

I grumble and turn left for Nino's once again.

I arrive at his place and basically sulk at his door. The door swings open and out comes a way-too enthusiastic Nino.

"Come in! Quick! To my room!" He whispers and utilities up stairs. I follow in the same fashion, now curious.

He let's me into the room first and closes the door behind him. 

"I had a genius idea," he starts, "You know how we know that Adrien is Chat Noir... well, as now guaranteed sidekicks we can start the crafting!"

I hum, confused. "What?"

"Let's help Adrien out! Like having a hidden camera system around Paris to alert him of akuma or using tracking devices for akuma or upgrading weapons or..."

"Or creating an app to alert him of akumas," I finish thoughtfully, smiling.

"Yeah!" Nino exclaims. He continued to yawn. He looks pretty tired. 

Suddenly hit with my own wave of tiredness, I stumble to his computer and take the liberties to open it up. Nino crouched down beside me. 

"Red background..." he mutters as I start putting an app together. I chose to use an easy format and only change the coding a bit. Every few seconds Nino will add something like, "thicker font," or "bigger map," or, "put that on a different page."

I groan and slump in the chair after hitting "save". My head falls on the keyboard.

"Same......." Nino mutters soggily. His eyes close, and before I knew it, so did mine. 

"Ding!"

My phone buzzes in my pocket. I wake up to Nino still sleeping next to me. 

"Gah! Shoot!" I exclaim. I instinctively check the time.

3:35

Good.

I turn to Nino and gently shake him. He snorts up one last snore before opening his eyes. One look at me and he closes his eyes again.

"We fell asleep... didn't we," he jumbles. He opens his eyes again and stands up.

"Yeah... listen, I probably have to go. See you soon!" I say. Walking out of his doorway, something on his bed catches my eye.

"Ey, what's that?" I say, pointing to an octagonal box laying on his bed. Strange markings cover the sides.

He looks over to what I'm pointing at.

"Hmm... I dunno."

I hum. "Open it."

"What?"

"Open it."

Nino looks tired. He rubs his eye.

"Look, I'm tired. Can it wait 'till the morning? It's probably some late birthday gift which means a thank you note and I just don't want to have to have that on my plate yet. I'll tell you what it is in the morning."

I nod. 

"Thanks for coming," he finishes.

I smile and laugh to myself. We both sound so drunk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Whelp- long time no post. Sorry. My Summer is INSANE, man. But no more excuses (haha- yeah right ;)). So this is it. We've got a but bit of Marichat up in there, ya? And what about the new miraculous "sidekicks"? Or the octagonal box in Nino's room :D?

I'm excited. I hope y'all are, too.

So now let's get to those excuses I said I wouldn't have. Camp with no phones. Mission trip with no phone service. Jet lag from mission trip and family trip across the country. And a job.

Ain't that confusing. Whelp, sorry for my crazy summer. I can't even say it'll be better when school starts. (In fact, I won't).

Sincerely,

Your super sorry author,

Doodle

P.s. pls comment, vote, and share

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
90.1K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
627K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
205K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...