Toxic Love

By bullshnit

***COMPLETED*** This story was written when I was very young, so I personally find it cringe... read at your... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Ch.7 Joining The Mafia
Ch.8 The Mission, Welcome To The Family.
Ch.9 Date Gone Wrong
Ch.10 Poker Face
Ch.11 Lost
Ch.12 Make Over.
Ch.13 Liars.
Ch.14 Play Them At There Own Game.
Ch.15 Plans,games.
Ch.16 Toxic Fights, Or Is It Lovers Fights?
Ch.17 No Way! He Is My....
Ch.19 I Had A Boyfriend?
Ch.20 Hard Core
Ch.21 Suicide
Pls Vote
Ch.22 Surgery /kidney Transplant
Ch. 23 New Country, New Beginning
Ch.24 THE RED SKULLS
Ch.25 Reunion?
Not A Chapter, I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE.
Ch.26 Trap
Ch.27 Creepy/smart Stalker
Ch.28 Lair? More Like An Actor!
Ch.29 Masquerade ball Part 1
Ch.30 Masquerade Ball Part 2
Ch.31 Anastasia Nostra
Not A Chapter
Ch.32 Blood Shed Is Tomorrow
33. Hell on Earth
Ch.34 I don't get a break.
Ch.35 Underwater.
Ch. 36 The real shit.
Ch. 37 END GAME
Ch. 38 Once Upon A Time
New story
New Book

Ch.18 Took It To The Next Level

14.9K 338 32
By bullshnit

Anastasia POV

Currently it is Friday and the weeks have gone but I am still confused.

If my brother is from 'the red scorpions' than Luca has been lying to me all along.

But.....

Luca has been acting so sweet, he stole some kisses, hugs, he has been doing a lot of effort, even told me that the tattoo belongs to there mafia.

So who is my true friend?

I decided on going to the warehouse.

I wore a simple cute outfit.

Which was out of my style, but I went with it.

*************

As I got there, Hunter and Freddy told me Luca is waiting for me in his office.

I barged in without knocking.

I really don't care? Why should I you know?

No one controls what I do.

And I hate it when people think girls are weak like I have every right to do whatever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want. So don't put your sticky little nose into my business and we won't have a problem.

"you know Anastasia you should really start respecting me"

"nah"

"bad girl"

"seriously? What do you want Luca?"

"nothing much" he said getting closer.

He tried kissing me but I still haven't forgotten what he did in the club, I'm not that easy to get. He sighed .

"I want to tell you something" he said.

"sure"

We sat down and that's when he told all the stories of us. That he saved me, taught me fighting , and etc.

So they were my friends not the red scorpions, those sick bastards.

"wow, okay" I said

"do you believe me?"

"I don't know what to believe"

"do you have any questions?"

"yes how long have you been trying to break there security"

"look they are a strong gang but not as strong as ours, but we have got the best hackers and we have been working for years to get in, it's almost impossible"

"aha, okay, and has anyone betrayed you"

"yes"

"who?"

"my ex girlfriend, Britney she joined them"

"OH okay, what happened to her"

"she died" he said, smirking.

"NO ONE CROSSES ME AND STAYS ALIVE, I AM NOT AS SWEET AS I LOOK ANASTASIA!"

"um okay" I said, was that supposed to scare me?

******************

I went to the underground, I had a fight.

So I got dressed in my one of my usual fighting outfits.

  And as usual I won again. This is getting boring. Umm please can anyone actually put up a good fight?

I didn't bother to change.

So I went out. But that's when a car stopped by me.

I looked and saw my so called 'brother' and my ex.

"get in or we'll shoot you" my ex said holding a gun at me. I looked up seeing Luca. He looked at me. He couldn't see the gun. Wait so he was gonna think I betrayed him!!!!

I got in. Crying. Why am I crying?

They drove off.

They blind folded me. Great, I don't even know where I'm going. Why is my life this fucked up? Can everyone just fuck off. Ughhh.

****************

As I felt the car stop, I heard the door open, someone grabbed me and dragged me to I don't know where, all I know is I have scares on my legs because I was wearing shorts.

We reached a place and they removed the blindfold.

I blinked so that my eyes adjust to the light in the room.

"so Anastasia, I think Luca already told you, you and I aren't friends."

"yes that's true" I said a look of disgust on my face.

" and by I am your brother , it's just that I never liked you, so I kicked you out when you were younger, but I wish I hadn't, I could've made a lot of money by using your body"

By the amount of anger in my body. How could he. The ropes on my hands broke free and I attacked him. Punching him everywhere.

Someone pulled me off of him. While I was struggling.

"listen here you bitch, we have to record something and you have to read this."

He showed me a cardboard, written on it some words.

I read it, there is no way I am saying that.

"understood"

"NO"

He punched Me, busting my lip open.

"I have every name of the tops of your mafia and if you don't do this and join us I WILL release them to the public"

No no no no no. If they are released there lives would be ruined. In the Mafia world no one can know your real name or what you look like if the information is released it can ruin you, it will be your end , this is hard , but , he protected me , it's time I protect him although he would never know the truth."

"fine" I replied.

"good, now start reading in 3,2,1"

"hey Luca, sup, I just wanted to tell you how dumb you are for accepting me, I am actually apart of The Red Scorpion mafia, and I can't believe I tricked you this easily, oh well, thanks for everything, but I wanted to let you know that you are dumb enough to believe that I WILL JOIN YOUR STUPID MAFIA "I said laughing. As they shut the video. I dropped to my knees crying.

What if he believes this. I can't take this anymore. I wss crying my eyes out.

" OH Anastasia you did very well, check this out "he said, I looked up and saw a needle.

" what is that "

" OH this it erases your memory, so that you don't remember Luca and don't go after him, so I just insert this to your body and next thing you know you wake up, not remembering anything again"he said laughing evilly.

"NO, YOU SICK BASTARD, I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL EVERY ONE OF YOU, I HATE YOU, ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL, YOU MAY ERASE MY MEMORY, BUT FEELINGS REMAIN, AND I WILL NEVER EVER LOVE YOU AGAIN CALVIN, MY HEART BELONGS WITH LUCA, ITS NOT IN HERE" I said tapping at my chest.

"ITS IN HIS HANDS, WITH HIM" I  continued.

"YOU WILL NEVER WIN CALVIN KEEP THAT IN MIND, ALSO SINCE MY HEART ISN'T HERE, WHEN I WAKE UP YOU WILL EVEN SEE ME EVEN MORE HEARTLESS THAN I AM, REMEMBER WHEN YOU CALLED ME A HEARTLESS KILLING MACHINE, WELL THAT'S WHAT YOU WILL SEE, I PROMISE I AM GOING TO KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOUUUUU!!!"

" NOOO"he screamed, injecting it in my body.

"I promise, I will remember everything and kill every one of you, I WILL take my revenge" I said. I am Black Wind after all, I thought when I Blacked out.

A/N

Vote

Comment

Share

Love u all bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 277 41
This is a mafia story , which is not lovey dovey . If you still wanna read this carry on . ( Please don't judge the book just by reading first 2 or...
3.4M 77.2K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
853K 32.6K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'π₯π₯ 𝐀𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
999 204 46
Valentina Moretti. She's one colorful character. She moves to Italy right after high school. She goes there to enjoy the scenery, to be thankful that...