A New Start [A Kustard Fanfic...

By QuxxnFlixx

After transferring to several high schools, Classic finally settles down at Multiverse High School, where his... More

[1] ❝First Day Of School❞
[2] ❝House Party❞
[3] ❝I would protect you❞
[4] ❝The Concert❞ [Christmas Special Part 1]
[5] ❝The Concert❞ [Christmas Special Part 2]
[6] ❝The Date❞ [Part 1]
[7] ❝The Date❞ [Part 2]
[8] ❝The Shadow❞
[9] ❝The Waking❞
[10] ❝Confusion❞
[11] ❝Home❞
[12] ❝His Secret❞
[13] ❝What could be the reason?❞
[14] ❝Suspicious❞
[15] ❝Disgusting❞
NOT AN UPDATE ❛IMPORTANT NOTICE - REPOST IF POSSIBLE❜
[16] ❝Sunday Funday❞
[18] ❝To Tell Or Not To?❞
Ranking Update!
[19] ❝The Truth❞
[20] ❝You Would Be Mine.❞
[21] ❝Instincts❞
[22] ❝Dresses And Suits❞
[23] ❝Welcome To The Party!❞
[24] ❝To Accept Or Not To?❞
[25] ❝A Special Surprise❞
[26] ❝Where Is Sans?❞
[27] ❝So Many Questions...But So Little Answers...❞
[28] ❝Determined❞
[29] ❝Key❞

[17] ❝Back to the past❞

658 31 39
By QuxxnFlixx

We're going back to the past in this chapter!
This chapter takes place before he has joined Multiverse High School and met Fell.

Sans stood in front of the high school that he would be studying in. Monster High School.

Papyrus has been persuading him to go to his high school instead, which is called Multiverse High School. But, for the first time ever, he had refused his recommendation. He just felt a special bond towards this high school, and that he would excel in his studies and make lots of new friends.

But, he didn't know that going into this high school, would become one of his worse choices he had made in his life.

dear diary,

today is my first day of school to monster high school. the classes and lessons are pretty decent, almost on the level of what i had expected. just talking about the rules.

i have also met a few of my classmates and chatted with them for a while. they all seemed pretty fun to hang out with!

hopefully this is a good sign.

Sans wrote as he closed his diary book and kept it in deep inside his closet and heard Papyrus knocking on the door politely.

"BROTHER! HOW IS YOUR DAY?" Papyrus asked when Sans opened the door.

"it's great paps. met a few new students." Sans replied as Papyrus smiled.

"THAT'S GREAT BROTHER! I'VE ALSO MET SOME FRIENDS TOO!"

Sans smiled as he listened to Papyrus' talking.

Sans looked at his timetable as he heard the bell ring. ❛Great. The next lesson is...Science. Better hurry or I would be late❜ Sans thought to himself as he teleported to the lab.

He found a seat and sat there, waiting for the teacher to start the lesson. ❛I wonder who's going to be my lab partner?❜ Sans was deeply in thought until he was interrupted by someone asking him something.

"Excuse me, may I sit here?" A voice similar to his was heard.

"of course buddy. what's your name?" Sans said politely.

"I'm Lust" The skeleton spoke.

For the past few months, Sans and Lust had been great friends.

They were always seen together, unless they were in separate classes. Even after school, they would usually go home together, and even Papyrus knows him too. And...

Sans is falling in love with him.

When he is close to him, his soul would pound fast. Really fast and he would be blushing at the slightest action that he makes, even talking.

Papyrus founds out after he dashes into his room to see Sans sleeping with Lust's jacket which he has accidentally left in his house the day before. And after finding out, he encourages Sans to confess. Well...

this is going to a hard thing to confess.

dear diary,

in a few days' time, i would be confessing my feelings to him. I know, why am i writing this to my diary? well, i just wanted to let it all out. also, i have also met some monsters who are...not so...nice.

hopefully the next few days would be better.

"Sans. Uh, I have...something that I wanted to tell you. Could you meet me at our usual spot, same time?" Lust's voice is heard through the phone as Sans blushed, thinking that it would be the perfect time to confess about his feelings.

"of course. i... have something to tell you too..." Sans said, blushing an even deeper blue. It's a relief that he can't see his face now. He would look just like a blueberry.

"Hey Sans!" Lust said as he waved at him happily with a light pink blush on his cheekbones. Cute.

"hey lust." Sans said as he waved back. He probably looked like a blueberry right now.

"So, uh...do you want to say..." Lust asked but before he could finish his sentence, Sans quickly answered that he could go first, so Lust nodded, blushing.

" So uh...I...I...IHAVEACRUSHONYOU! WILLYOUBEMYBOYRFRIEND?" Tears were immediately seen at Sans' eye sockets. He can't believe that his crush has confessed to him.

"yes, yes, a million yes!" Sans replied as they hugged each other, tears flowing out as they mumbled words to each other.

"I love you."

"i love you too."

"Oh look. It's that nerd again!" A bear monster said as Sans was pushed down by him once again. This has happened a few weeks ago when he got the first in class for his science test. Monsters started bullying him and calling him all sorts of names, such as ❛nerd❜ and stuff. He felt a familiar feeling of pain going through his ribs and realised that another monster has snapped out one of his ribs.

It hurts. So much. He felt as if the world is spinning, as he faintly heard someone shouting at them.

The world darkens.

"Sans? Are you okay?"

Sans opened his eye lights slowly as his eye lights familiarise to the brightness of the room. Lust's eye lights sparked with worry. Where is he?

"yeah, i'm alright. where are we?"

"We are at the hospital right now. Do you remember anything else before you woke up?

Sans tried his best, to even remember the tiniest specks before he had woken up. Nothing, except remembering walking down the corridors.

"no, i only remembered walking down the corridors. what happened to me?"

"When I found you, the bullies were hurting you. I hurried to stop them from hurting you. It took a while but they've retreated. So, I called a teacher and they've brought you here, where the doctor has said that a few of your ribs are broken."

Oh. So that's what happened.

"even though i don't remember it, thank you for helping me. i love you."

"I love you too, sweetie."

Lust untied the blindfold, to reveal to Sans on what he had planned for their 100 days of dating anniversary.

"Just a bit more...and done! SURPRISE!"

Sans opened his eye lights and gasped.

They were at the top of a hill, which was planted with Echo Flowers. The moon and stars shined brightly as Lust asked,

"Did you like it, sweetie?"

"like it? I LOVE IT!" Sans replied as he hugged his boyfriend, blue coloured tears streaming down his face. How was he so lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend?

They shared a perfect session watching the comets and the shooting stars, before sharing a tender kiss.

"WHAT IS THERE FOR YOU TO EXPLAIN?! THAT IT WAS ALL JUST AN ACCIDENT? THAT YOU KISSED ANOTHER SKELETON AND ALMOST FUCKED WITH THEM?!"

"Sweetie I swear it was an accident! I still love you babe."

"that's it. we're breaking up!" Sans ended the talk with a slam on the door as Lust sat on the couch, in denial. After a few moments, he smiled, and laughed.

"I guess I've lost one little sweetie for my collection. Oh well, I could still find more.~" Lust smirked.

"Comic Sans. You've been one of our top students in this school. Are you sure that you want to quit this school?" The principal asked as Sans almost immediately nodded his head. He can't stand seeing his ex's face after knowing what he did. He had to quit thus school immediately.

And he did.

"goodbye, monster high school and thank you for the traumatizing experience here. i would never come back here ever again."

To be continued! :D
We are finally seeing Fell in the next chapter! How exciting!
Well, guess we learned some things from them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 14.7K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
457K 13.7K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.3M 54.9K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
175K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...