Glee: To the Next Level (the...

By arias3

With all of its original members gone, the glee club must struggle to survive at McKinley High School. Having... More

To The Next Level [Glee FanFic #2]
Chapter 1: Excited
Chapter 2: Trio
Chapter 3: Britney x3
Chapter 4: Rite of Passage
Chapter 5: Payback's a Bree
Chapter 6: Hot N' Cold
Chapter 7: Awkward
Chapter 8: Complicated
Chapter 9: Over
Not a Chapter-- QUESTION TIME ^_^
Chapter 10: Legacy
Chapter 11: Adams-Wilde vs Hart-Brown
Chapter 12: Misunderstandings
Chapter 14: The Fall Musical
Chapter 15: War for a Role
Chapter 16: Resurface
Chapter 17: Never Set Me Free
Chapter 18: Halloween Bash
Chapter 19: Burning Up
Chapter 20: Hairspray
Chapter 21: Friend or Foe
Chapter 22: Revelations
Chapter 23: Duets and Vulnerabilities
Chapter 24: Birthday
Chapter 25: Replacement
Chapter 26: Competition
Chapter 27: Generosity
Chapter 28: Feliz Navidad and a Happy New Year
Chapter 29: Eye of the Tiger
Chapter 30: The Creative Process
Chapter 31: Film Do-It's
Chapter 32: Guilty Pleasures
Chapter 33: New Information
Chapter 34: Right Where You Want Me
Chapter 35: Before You Go
Chapter 36: King of Laziness
Chapter 37: That 70s Show
Chapter 38: Decades Dance
Chapter 39: The Next Forty Minutes
Chapter 40: Valentine Grams
Chapter 41: A Time for Love
Chapter 42: Addicted to Love
Chapter 43: Project Popularity
Chapter 44: The Girls' Demands
Chapter 45: One End and Two Beginnings
Chapter 46: Sorting Hat
Chapter 47: One Week
Chapter 48: The Girlfriend
Chapter 49: The Show
Chapter 50: Finale
Chapter 51: New Girl
Chapter 52: Cheerleaders and Angels
Chapter 53: Regionals
Chapter 54: Denial
Chapter 55: Anger
Chapter 56: Fed Up
Chapter 57: Bargaining
Chapter 58: Back to the Beginning
Chapter 59: Poor Unfortunate Souls
Chapter 60: Boys Will Be Boys
Chapter 61: The Full Killing Machine
Chapter 62: Picnic
Chapter 63: Looking For Salvation
Chapter 64: Wonderland
Chapter 65: Downward
Chapter 66: Getting Involved
Chapter 67: Depression
Chapter 68: Change
Chapter 69: Before Prom
Chapter 70: Prom
Chapter 71: After Prom
Chapter 72: The Drinking Game
Chapter 73: No Habla Español
Not a Chapter-- READERS' CHOICE ^_^
Chapter 74: The Super Secret of the Super Devious Super Girl
Chapter 75: Know Your Enemy
Chapter 76: Whatever Comes Next
Chapter 77: The Only Way is Up
Chapter 78: Crazy
Chapter 79: Harlie
Chapter 80: Late Night Bonding
Chapter 81: Athens of the South
Chapter 82: Fly Away
Chapter 83: Superlatives
Chapter 84: One, Two, Three
Chapter 85: Graduation
Character Contest

Chapter 13: The End of the Beginning

4.8K 104 63
By arias3

Wednesday passed with a courtyard performance of "Makes Me Wanna Pray" by Kitty and Joe, which I was sure was just Kitty trying to prove to the Christian club that she could be at Joe's spiritual level. On Thursday, the day before the elections, things got real.

"How dare you?" Marley was shouting when I walked into the choir room. Wow, you miss the first three minutes. I hurried over to my usual seat, between Dan and Ryder, and watched as Bree, who was standing in the center, responded to Marley's outburst.

"Oh, I'm sorry?" she responded. "Did I offend you?"

"That's just taking things a little too far, don't you think?" Jake said, making Marley scowl at him.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"In order to take a break from the whole election thing," Dan explained, "we decided to start brainstorming for the school musical, which we hope to start casting next week. But..."

"How dare you suggest Hairspray?" Marley said to Bree. "That's just evil and cruel."

"Why?" said Bree, looking really confused. "Honestly, Marley, like, I literally want you to explain why it's so bad that I want us to do Hairspray."

"It's not a bad idea," Kitty vouched for Bree.

"Of course you would agree," said Marley, crossing her arms.

"Okay, seriously," said Bree. "What is your deal?"

Marley didn't respond so Joe took over. "Okay, let's consider our options," he said as he took the floor, next to Bree.

"I have," Bree said. "Everything else just wouldn't work."

"What about Big River?" suggested Sugar. 

"Too controversial for Lima," said Bree. "Just a few years ago, there was debate over the placement of Huckleberry Finn in our libraries so I'm pretty sure they aren't going to take well to Big River."

"RENT?" said Kitty. "We certainly have the numbers for it."

"Chicago could be fun," Unique added.

"Too much revision needed for both," Bree argued.

"What about Carnival?" said Joe.

"A show with puppets?" said Kitty.

"Not enough dancing," said Bree.

"Into the Woods," I suggested.

"Eww," was all Bree replied. I made a face at her and then there was debate.

They kept at this for a while until finally, Joe stepped in once again and said, "Hairspray does seem like the best option for us."

"That's what I've been saying for the last eight minutes," Bree said.

"Sorry, Marley," Joe told her.

"Why is it such a big deal?" Unique asked Marley, as the latter angrily stood.

"Why don't you ask Kitty how I got my eating disorder?" Marley mumbled as she stormed out. We all turned to Kitty, who looked as though she'd just been caught in the middle of a robbery. She tried to talk but the words had escaped her, so instead she walked out of the room and Joe dismissed us, saying he'd be giving our choice to Mr. Schue.

"What do you think that was about?" Dan asked as we left the choir room and headed for the cafeteria.

"It's a long story," I told him. "But don't worry about it."

"I'm sorry they said no to Into the Woods," he told me. "You'd be a good Little Red, you know, with the red hair and stuff."

I laughed. "I hate the hair, but thanks," I told him.

"Why do you keep it that way if you hate it?" he asked.

"It's nice to have a reminder of my fallibility," was all I told him before heading over to Ryder at the lunchline. "I'm sorry," I told him as I followed him to the usual lunch table. Marley wasn't there.

"For?" he said.

"Okay, can you just stop pretending?" I asked him. "Ryder, we haven't talked since Tuesday and honestly, I just really miss you."

As Dan and Amity joined us, Ryder stood and said, "Now you won't have to." 

"Ryder, stop it," I said, but he was already gone. Unique wasn't there, probably because she was busy being a good friend. So I sat with the newbies and listened to them talk about the election while I brainstormed ways to win back Ryder.

***

"Ok," I said, "so I know that he's upset because I've been pushing him off the best friend radar and for Dan and not John this time. He feels like I've pushed him away. Probably like I don't appreciate him. Anything else?"

"Maybe he feels forgotten..." mumbled Bree. "I have a way for you to get him to forgive you. Just walk into that choir room and go kiss him."

I laughed. "I want his friendship back," I said, "not his love." We were at my locker after school while I switched out some books and Bree waited for us to head to glee club together.

"Why not?" asked Bree. "Unless you want someone else then... Oh my gosh, you're into Dan! No! You and Sam are back--"

"Calm down," I said, looking back at her for a second and laughing. "I'm not going after anyone else."

"Well then I don't see what the problem is!" she exclaimed. "You obviously still care for him and he's head over heels in love with you. He didn't even rush after Marley today because he was so upset about you. Speaking of, you think Kitty's doing okay?"

"You mean because everyone's probably really close to finding out what she did?" I told her. "I doubt she's okay. Honestly, what where y'all thinking suggesting Hairspray?"

"I honestly forgot," Bree said as I closed my locker and we headed towards rehearsals. "And I think so did Kitty."

"Yeah," I agreed. "She pushed the person she was a year ago away so much that I think she didn't exist for some time. Until now."

"You think John knows?" asked Bree.

"No idea," I said. "But if he doesn't already, he's going to be in for a shock at who he fell in love with."

We reached the choir room and just before walking in, Bree stopped me. "O-M-G..." she murmured. I followed her gaze to the end of the hall, where Marley was standing, talking to some guy.

"Who is that..." I mumbled, completely distracted suddenly.

"Alexis," said Jake as he joined us, watching the guy hit on Marley. "He's a sophomore. You don't recognize him?" I shook my head and looked back at Marley. Then I paid attention to the guy. White t-shirt underneath a black leather jacket, which seemed worn, just like his jeans and his black shoes. It was him.

"The smoking guy?" I responded, looking at Jake as I remembered my time in detention with the guy who wouldn't put the cigarette down. He was a jackass. 

Jake nodded. Marley started laughing really loudly, so Jake shook his head and headed inside. When the guy smiled at Marley and walked away, I pulled Bree into the choir room so that Marley wouldn't see us watching. We headed to our seats and waited for her to walk in. I noticed Jake couldn't take his eyes off of her blushing face, so I leaned into Ryder.

"Is she seeing someone?" I asked.

"I don't know," he told me, not really seeming to care. I looked at him and the blank expression on his face told me he wasn't ready to talk to me. So I turned to the center as Mr. Schue walked in and asked, "Who's ready to do some singing?"

We cheered excitedly as Mr. Schue said, "Alright, before we begin, I just want you all to know that I love the Hairpray idea and I'm going to Skype with Finn and Artie later to let them know and to hear their nominations for who should direct this musical!"

We cheered with even more excitement and then Bree raised her hand, "If we really are going to do Hairspray, will there be type casting? Or I guess the better question, race casting?"

Mr. Schue thought about it and said, "Well, I guess so."

"It is set during segregation," said Unique. "So race is definitely important. And hate to break it to you, but you only have three black kids in this room."

"Two and a half," Kitty said, turning around and making a face at Jake, who rolled his eyes as we laughed.

"I will consider the possibilities and then get back to you guys on that," said Mr. Schue. "Just start thinking of what roles you want to play because auditions will be starting next week! And now, before we get started--"

"Mr. Schue?" said Jake. 

"Yes?" said Mr. Schue.

"Can I sing?" he asked. We all turned to look at him.

"Uh, right now?" asked Mr. Schue, confused. Jake nodded. "Um," he told him. "Yeah, sure, go ahead."

I think that meant Mr. Schue didn't really have anything planned for us. Most of our meetings lately were called by the glee kids, not by Mr. Schue. And he still had LEGACY written on the board so my guess is he couldn't think of anything else so he let Jake sing.

Jake told the band something and then grabbed the empty chair next to Marley and sat on it in the center of the room. The music began and Jake got really serious. It brought me back to right after I had originally joined the club, when we made the Men of McKinley calendars and he sang to Marley.

Jake: Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face. You told me how proud you were but I walked away. If only I knew what I know today. Ooh ooh.

I looked at Bree, whose arms were crossed as she watched Jake look directly at Marley. Marley was on her phone?! I turned around to look at Kitty, who sat behind me, and saw that she was staring with her jaw dropped. Marley was deliberately being rude! I turned back to the front, where Jake didn't really seem to care that Marley was texting-- maybe even just pretending to-- as he sang to her.

Jake: I would hold you in my arms. I would take the pain away. Thank you for all you've done. Forgive all your mistakes. There's nothing I wouldn't do to hear your voice again. Sometimes I wanna call you but I know you won't be there.

Mr. Schue was nodding proudly at Jake's performance, but when he turned and followed everyone's gazes to Marley, he seemed disappointed in her behavior. But when it came down to it, nobody could really blame her. He had hurt her.

Jake: Oh, I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do and I've hurt myself by hurting you.

I couldn't stand it any more. The fact that Marley was smiling at her phone and not looking up at Jake seemed to be getting to him as he sang more into the second verse. I slipped my hand into my backpack and pulled out my phone. I typed: Please pay attention.

I pressed send and gave it a few moments before Marley turned and looked at me. I gave her a look but she turned back to her phone so I sent: Be the bigger person.

And then I dropped it. Jake didn't give up and Marley was just staring at her screen. Then, she looked up at him, a serious look on her face.

Jake: If I had just one more day I would tell you how much that I've missed you since you've been away. Oh, it's dangerous. It's so out of line to try and turn back time. I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do. And I've hurt myself by hurting you.

***

"You missed the debate!" exclaimed Kitty as we headed to class. I had spent Friday lunch in the choir room, plotting. Meanwhile, a good portion of the school was in the auditorium for a final debate before the elections, which would happen in the next passing periods.

"Sorry," I apologized. "I had to deal with something. Anyway, how was it?"

"I think we killed it," said Kitty. "Unique and I sang 'Genie in a Bottle' and everyone loved it."

"What about the other stuff?" I asked. She looked at me blankly so I elaborated, "The campaign stuff? Your platform?"

"Oh!" exclaimed Kitty. "Yeah, Unique handled all of that and got emotional at some point and made a few girls in the front row cry."

"Congratulations?" I said, unsure if that was a good result.

"Thanks!" she exclaimed. "I can count on your vote, right?"

"I don't know," I told her honestly. "I still haven't decided."

"Well, think fast!" said Kitty. "I really need this."

She turned and walked away from me so I slumped against the lockers as I watched some students already lined up to drop their votes in the multiple ballot boxes set up across the hallway. They were being monitored by the staff so that there wouldn't be any cheating involved. 

"Did you come up with a master plan?" Bree asked as we walked into English.

"Yeah," I said. "So make sure Sugar is still down for the election celebration party at Breadstix."

"The Sugar Shack," she said. "I know they changed the official name back to Breadstix but it's still the Sugar Shack to her. Don't get on her bad side by calling it anything but."

I laughed and agreed. "So have you voted?" I asked.

"No," she said. "I'm voting after this."

"Who for?" I asked.

"It's a coin flip," she said. And she meant it. After class, when we reached the front of the nearest voting line, she pulled out a coin and tossed it. She seemed pleased with the result, as she bubbled something in the ballot and stuffed it in the box with a smile. She moved out of the way and I grabbed the pen she had set down. I looked at the options.

Wade "Unique" Adams and Kitty Wilde... Joe Hart and John Brown... Even just Unique and Kitty's names sounded more enticing. Unique. Wilde. I shook my head as I bubbled in my vote and put the slip of paper into the ballot. I told Bree who I had voted for after she told me hers and, finding we had different answers, we bet on it.

"Winner gets to choose someone for the loser to kiss," said Bree as we headed out of cheerleading practice and the votes were being announced.

I laughed. "No way!" I told her.

"Scared you voted for the wrong candidates?" she asked teasingly.

"No," I said. "You're so on!" We shook on it, laughing as Principal Sylvester appeared on the screens all across campus.

"Attention students!" she exclaimed. I wondered how she was feeling now that she didn't have Becky Johnson to do all her bidding. By which I meant, in this case, her sound effects during announcements.

"This is it," Kitty excitedly grinned as she joined Unique and held her hands.

"I guess putting the ballots in easy to access places every ten feet," said Principal Sylvester, "was useful to you lazy students because more people voted today then ever. Well, with the exception of the Jewish girl stuffing the ballots in 2011, when she overshot the number of students enrolled so that Porcelain could win."

I looked at Bree, who said, "Berry?" I nodded and she sighed.

"Anyway," Principal Sylvester continued. "Your votes have been cast and counted so without any further ado... This year's student council president is..."

***

Down at Breadstix, everything had been decorated to match the winners. Joe and John were received with hugs and high fives from everyone who showed up at the dinner celebration, courtesy of Sugar, and even though not everyone had voted for them, we were happy to see the throne go to a humble leader.

"Joe, hey!" I exclaimed when I saw him. "Congrats."

"Thanks," he said. When Sugar spotted him, she beamed with excitement and ran up to him with the biggest hug I'd ever seen anyone give. Bree pulled me aside instantly and declared that it was time to talk.

"Alright," she said with a grin. "Who's it going to be, huh? There are so many kissable guys in the room, so let's just go ahead and choose."

I rolled my eyes. "Can we just drop the stupid bet and have fun at this party?" I asked with a sigh.

"Nope!" she exclaimed. "A bet is a bet!"

I smiled and said, "Well, okay then. Since I did win this bet, I guess I should choose someone now."

She seemed pretty excited that her candidates didn't win the election. I looked around the room. Amity and Dan were at a table with some other kids who I recognized from the Christian club. Jake was sitting with about five cheerleaders at another table. Ryder was walking in with a girl. And Kitty and John were flirting by the stage.

Wait, Ryder was with someone?

I looked back at Bree, hoping she hadn't seen and wouldn't mention it. I knew I had to distract her soon, so I said, "Joe," because he was headed our way.

"Seriously?" she said. "You couldn't pick someone not in glee club."

"I did say we could drop it," I said. "But you didn't want to." 

She rolled her eyes and when Joe passed us she didn't hesitate to grab him by the collar, pull him to her, and kiss him. He walked away, stunned, and she turned to me and said, "He's not a bad kisser."

"Yeah, Kitty said the same thing about a year ago when she kissed him in this very spot during a game of spin the bottle," I told her. She made a face and looked at me, shocked that I had set her up.

I laughed just as Ryder showed up, with that cute blonde girl next to him.

"Hey girls," said Ryder. The blonde girl grinned at us. She was flustered.

Bree turned to them and immediately raised her eyebrows at him.

"Hi," I said, realizing neither of us had responded.

"This is Katie," said Ryder.

"Hi," Katie said, her grin getting bigger. 

Bree didn't say anything. She just shook her head at Ryder and walked away.

"Did I upset her?" Katie asked.

"No," I said, shaking my head. "You're fine. She just has a lot going on."

"Oh," said Katie.

"I'm Julie," I said.

"I know!" she exclaimed.

"Katie's a senior," Ryder told me. I nodded.

"I'm a big fan of your voice," Katie told her. "I saw you as Gabriella last year and I just loved you. And I go to all the games to see your performances with the Cheerios."

"Right," I said.

"You are so great," she said.

"Thanks," I said. I looked at Ryder, who seemed to be enjoying himself.

"Umm," I said, not knowing what else to say. 

"Julie, we're ready for you," said Sugar as she passed by. Saved by the Sugar.

"I have to go sing now," I told them.

"Yay!" Katie exclaimed. Ryder just looked at me as I turned and headed to the stage. So much for apologizing to Ryder. It was going to be weird, singing to him as he sat there with another girl and watched.

Dan, with guitar in hand, took a seat on the stool behind me as I stood in front of the microphone stand. A girl I didn't recognize sat next to him and played what I think is a violin-- orchestra instruments weren't my cup of tea. The music began before I could even get the crowd to pay attention and I was forced to sing. 

Julie: It's not so easy...

As soon as I sang the first line, the crowd began to quiet down and people started to turn and listen. I could see that Ryder had sat down with Katie but his eyes were on me as soon as I had sang the first note.

Julie: Loving me... It gets so complicated, all the things you've gotta be.

I saw Marley come in with that Alexis guy and both of them immediately began to watch me, which only made me all the more anxious.

Julie: Everything's changing... But you're the truth. I'm amazed by all your patience... everything I've put you through.

Anxiously, I grabbed a hold of the microphone stand and closed my eyes.

Julie: When I'm about to fall somehow you're always waiting with your open arms to catch me... You're gonna save me from myself...

I kept my eyes closed as I reached inside of me for something, something to give me the strength to sing more than just lyrics. There was a reason that I'd chosen the song and I wanted Ryder to know without needing explanation.

Julie: From myself... yes... You're gonna save me from myself.

I opened my eyes and suddenly the crowd was different. Alexis was gone. And so were Bree and Amity. The other random people. 

Julie: My love is tainted by your touch... Cause some guys have shown me aces but you've got that royal flush.

I turned around and saw that it wasn't Dan, but Sam who was strumming behind me.

Julie: I know it's crazy... everyday... Well tomorrow may be shaky, but you never turn away.

I shook my head as I turned around and searched the crowd for Ryder. He was there, alone, watching me and smiling. But then everyone else started reappearing, and the girl sitting too close to him for comfort was the one smiling, not him.

Julie: Don't ask me why I'm crying cause when I start to crumble you know how to keep me smiling... You always save me from myself...

I looked over at John, sitting with Kitty and watching me. He nodded at me and that's all it took for my eyes to start watering. Then I looked around the room, trying to spot a face that was different, a face that didn't make me feel shame or disappointment.

Julie: From myself... myself... You're gonna save me from myself.

I looked at Marley, swaying slowly to the rhythm of my song. She was the strongest person I knew.

Julie: You're gonna save me from myself...

I looked back to Ryder, who was watching me with an intense demeanor that had never belonged to him. So I kept my eyes on him, hoping something would change.

Julie: I know it's hard, it's hard... But you've broken all my walls... You've been my strength, so strong...

He looked at Katie briefly but then turned back to me. He couldn't keep his eyes away. I forced a smile at him as I continued.

Julie: And don't ask me why I love you. It's obvious your tenderness is what I need to make me... a better woman... to myself...

Ryder stood from his table, attracting the attention of a few people around him-- notably, Jake, Kitty, and John. He walked away as I finished the song.

Julie: To myself, myself... You're gonna save me from myself.

The music ended and I said, "Congratulations Joe and John. We're all really happy and proud." 

Then I walked off of the stage as quickly as I could and tried to catch up to him but he was nowhere to be found.

"I think he went to the restroom," Jake told me as he watched me give up on my search. He had joined me at the corner of the restaurant. Just then, Ryder walked out of the restroom. He passed right by us without a word or a single glance. Then he sat back down with Katie and I watched them talk and smile.

"She's my number one fan," I told Jake. He laughed.

"So I hear," he told me. "He's the younger me."

I looked back at him and followed his gaze to Alexis and Marley. "He may be more badass," I said. "He has a motorcycle and he smokes."

"And he has her attention," he pointed out.

"I'm sure she won't fall for his game," I told him. "Girls like him don't fall for guys like him."

"She fell for me, didn't she?" he asked before turning to me. "Hey... You want to audition for Hairspray together?"

***

The big closing number of the night was something we'd been working on for a while. Although tensions had risen since then, we agreed to put things aside in order to celebrate our boys. So Bree, Marley, Kitty and I took our places in each corner of the room and let the music begin.

Bree: Where's all mah soul sistas? Lemme hear y'all flow sistas.

Kitty and Marley: Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, flow sista.

Bree and Julie: Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, go sista.

Kitty, with the help of a guy sitting next to where she stood, climbed on top of one of the tables, where Joe and John were now sitting together. She smiled at them as she sang.

Kitty: He met Marmalade down in old Moulin Rouge. Struttin' her stuff on the street. She said, "Hello, hey Jo, you wanna give it a go?" Oh! Uh, huh.

Bree, Marley and I joined her for the chorus from where we were.

Bree, Marley and Julie: Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada.

Kitty: Hey, hey, hey!

Bree, Marley and Julie: Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya here.

Kitty: Here...

Bree, Marley and Julie: Mocha Chocalata ya, ya.

Kitty: Oh yeah! Creole lady Marmalade!

Bree: What, what, what, what!

Kitty: Ooh, oh!

And then my favorite part.

All: Voulez vous coucher avec moi, ce soir.

Kitty: Oh, oh.

All: Voulez vous coucher avec moi.

Marley took the next verse, and she did so from her spot by the entrance with that Alexis guy. He was watching us with a devious smirk and I already didn't like the guy.

Marley: He sat in her boudoir while she freshened up. Boy drank all that Magnolia wine. On her black satin sheets is where he started to freak.

We joined her for the chorus and the French part again. I was too busy watching Alexis watching us to really pay attention to what was going on in the performance anymore as Bree began her rap. By the time she was done, I realized it was my turn and I was still just sitting on the half-wall with Jake.

I belted as the other girls sang, wondering whether I should get off the wall, but everyone was watching me and I knew my climbing off wouldn't be very gracious so I just stayed there.

Julie: Hey, hey, hey! Touch of her skin feeling silky smooth! Color of cafe au lait, alright! Made the savage beast inside... Roar, until he cried...

Next to me, Jake was clapping and laughing along as he enjoyed the performance. I hadn't seen him that happy in a while.

All: More... More...

Julie: More!

Julie and Marley: Now he's back home doing 9 to 5!

Kitty: Living the grey flannel life!

Jake carried me off the wall so that I could join the other girls towards the stage.

Julie: But when he turns off to sleep memories creep... 

All: More, more...

Julie: More!

We sang the chorus together on stage, with me belting as best as I could in the background and I thought that was probably the best my voice had ever sounded. My range had extended in the last few months and this was the first time I was trying out some of these different notes. I could tell the other girls were impressed as the smiled at me when the song was over and nodded with approval. I could tell this was the beginning of a new musical journey for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 696 38
Arica Dayton was the new girl at McKinley High, a mute. She had a rough past and wanted to make her future better. She had lost all hope, until she j...
67.3K 2.1K 94
Blake Henley tries to navigate her way through high school. All she knows is that one day she wants to be on the big screen, but has no idea how to g...
36.8K 568 20
Lizzie Jonas is part of McKinley High's New Directions. She has a blast, even though her two older brothers Nick and Joe bully and tease her about it...
686 13 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...