The Secret Daughter of Klaus

By LittleWolfRaven

Juliet Mikaelson, she is the secret child of Klaus Mikaelson. Her mother ran away from Klaus when she found o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sorry
Chapter 14
Help
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Sequel

Chapter 15

4.7K 86 1
By LittleWolfRaven

"Are you sure?" Lily asked as I looked at her, "yeah I am not ready to go back and I know you miss Sam" I told her while she pulled me into a hug. "Just stay safe Juliet" she told me as I smile and nod, its been two weeks since we been in New Orleans and Lily decided to head back to help everyone pack. I wasn't ready and they are dealing with Elena's emotions being off and I don't want to deal with my father and his siblings.

I watched Lily wave as she walked into the airport, I got back into the car as I drove back to New Orleans. By the time I got back to New Orleans it was already becoming night, I parked as I got out and tensed up. "Hello Elijah" I spoke turning to see him standing behind my car, "Juliet..fancy meeting you here" he said watching me.

"What are you doing here Elijah?" I ask, "Klaus wanted to come visit our old home, he is talking with an old friend of ours" he told me. "Do not tell him I am here, I don't need want to see him or any of his siblings" I told him before going inside, "goodnight Elijah" I told him as I go up to my room.

[I changed the dates to when I update, I will now be doing them Fridays and Saturdays]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
75.6K 1K 20
Baylee Newman hadn't been home in five years. ever since her husband had cheated on her. Now newly engaged Baylee has to return home and demand her e...
863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 15.2K 34
Niklaus Mikaelson had a daughter before Hope. And although he took her in he never really paid any attention to her because he never believed that...