The Cliché Cupid ||COMPLETED|...

By khushi_825_

|| Highest Ranking - #2 in smart-ass (11 May 2018) || Andrea Red is a girl with a wild imagination. After rea... More

Chapter 1- The Wishing Well
Chapter 2- Not What I Expected. At All!
Chapter 3- Races And Much More.
Chapter 4 - The Best Mistake That I've Ever Made.
Chapter 5- To Infinity And Beyond
Chapter 6 - Promises.
Chapter 7 - Alcohol Is Clearly Not For Me.
Chapter 8- Wanting To Slap You Into Next Week To Kissing You Senseless!
Chapter- 9 - Pretending To Be A Fake Ass Cinderella.
Chapter- 10 About As Useful As A Sweater In The Middle Of Summer.
Chapter 11- James Bond Is Going To Come And Take Me To Space Prison.
Chapter 12- The Story Of How I Knocked Out Shawn The Creep Baker.
Announcement!
Chapter 13- Don't Forget To Wrap It Before You Tap It!
Chapter 14- What Is He Trying To Be?! Edward Cullen?
Chapter 15- Wow, I Must Be On A New Level Of Mind-blown!
Chapter 16- Perfect
Chapter 18- I'll have to sanitize the couch and their bed after they leave.
Chapter 19- This Guy Should Stop With The Creepy Car Changing.
Chapter 20- Use A Tie To Strangle Them. At Least They'll Die In Style.
Covers!!
Chapter 21- Bad Boy's Princess
Chapter 22- Son Of A Biased Biscuit Bathing In The Bahamas.
Chapter 23- It's Boom Bang Bang Time!
Chapter 24- Marry Me?
Chapter 25- No
Chapter 26- Never Thought I'd Ever Awwww Anyone.
Chapter 27- Did I Just Time Travel A Century?
Chapter 28- They Hurt My Best Friend, They Won't Live To See Tomorrow.
Chapter 29- The Queen Is Back!
Chapter 30- I Am Dripping Wet. Come Here This Instant.
Chapter 31- You Forgive A Guy Who Gets You Food. It's A Rule!
Chapter 32 - Here's My Daily Dose Of Drama Served With A Side Of Bitchiness.
Chapter 33- I Have More Chances Of Dying Here Than In The Hunger Games.
Chapter 34 - Y'all Are Just A Bunch Of Dirty Minded Freaks!
Chapter 35- I Sound Like I Am In The Lord Of The Rings.
Chapter 36- Can I Marry This Dude?
Chapter 37- Remind Me To Burn My Shoes Later On.
Chapter 38- I Am Injured Not Blind Or Mentally Retarded.
Chapter 39- Jesus Is That You?!
Chapter 40- Look At This Place, It Screams Depression.
Chapter 41- He Is Probably Being A Basic High Scool Guy.
Chaptet 42-Basically I Am Hella Aroused And Hella Horny
Chapter 43- Let's Get Married In Hawaii?
Chapter 44- Why Cant My Fairy Godmother Bippity Boppity Me A Degree?
Chapter 45- Jesus Is That A Wedding Gown?
Chapter 46- This Is The End.
Epilogue
The Sequel

Chapter 17- As If Someone Ate Glitter And Threw Up All Over His Face

576 36 54
By khushi_825_

The kiss soon turned into a full on make out session. We were desperately holding on to each other, trying to make the moment last forever.

But eventually we had to give in and separated to breathe. I inhaled deeply, partly because I could breathe in Ryder's scent.

I could feel Ryder's erratic heart beat, and I am sure mine was as fast as his. We just lay wrapped up in each other until a cold wind blew and I shivered involuntarily.

"Shit princess, you must be freezing. I am such an idiot. What if you get a cold?! Or worse hyperthermia?! Oh no! Let's get you inside." Ryder cutely says.

His face is flustered, and his lips still glistening from the kiss. The kiss. It was magical.

My nerves were literally on fire, I was so focused yet so distracted. His scent took over my senses, the way his warm and soft lips moved against mine was like absolute bliss.

I bring my attention back to the gorgeous guy in front of me who is frantically moving around trying to make everything more perfect than it actually is.

A soft smile tugs the corner of my lips, looking at him getting so worked up on the small things, which makes him look absolutely cute. But I am not going to tell him that.

I get up and brush the dust off my clothes, "Ryder. Chill, it's fine, let's go sleep. And don't worry I can handle this!"

Ryder smiles, it lights up his face and the warm glow because of the fire makes him look golden.

Like literally golden.

As if someone ate glitter and threw up all over his face.

Way to ruin the moment, Rea.

I go inside the tent, it's spacey and nice. There are blankets neatly laid and lots and lots of pillows.

Ryder must have put a lot of thought and effort to plan this and execute this without a hitch. Honestly I am impressed. Beyond impressed actually.

Soon Ryder joins me inside. We have enough space to sleep comfortably but he still insists on cuddling.

Sometimes I feel he forgets that he is a teenager and acts like a five year old, but that's what makes him him.

Still smiling I turn towards him and burry my face in the crook of his neck. He wraps his hands around me and somehow our legs get entangled.

Like one minute we are free and the next we become a freaking octopus. Smh.

But I enjoy it nonetheless. A few minutes of silence passes before Ryder starts humming and playing with my hair.

It soothes me, his humming becomes more and more distant as I feel myself slip away from reality and slowly sink into the world of sleep.

His steady heartbeat served as a lullaby slowly but surely putting me to sleep. The chirping of crickets and the whoosh of the air fading away as I melt away into dreamland.

************************

The birds chirping and orangish red beams of the sun greet me as I wake up. Stretching my arms, I look around recalling all that had happened yesterday.

A smile automatically makes its way on my face as I recall the memories. With a happy mood I head out and am greeted by a cold and refreshing breeze.

I grin, because. Well there is no particular reason, I grin because I can, I grin because I am alive, breathing, feeling, existing.

Ryder, wakes up soon. He comes out and greets me. We began to pack up. In about fifteen minutes all our things have been gathered and we are good to go.

We head back to his motorcycle, Ryder insists on driving so I let him. We zoom past the trees, which are just a blur of browns and greens.

When we reach city limits Ryder slows down a bit. We come across the fair which we went to yesterday, a grin makes its way onto my face thinking about how amazing yesterday was.

As far as I know and hope we are heading for breakfast, please let it be breakfast because I am starving.

Apparently Ryder too was hungry or he had heard my silent prayers because he stopped in front of a café.

It was a small cozy brown building, with many many windows. The smell of freshly brewed coffee engulfed the building like a invisible blanket. Many tables and chairs were set outside the cafe for people who wished to dine outside. We walked inside the cafe and the strong smell of freshly baked goodness fills my nose. I take a deep breath trying to take in all of the heavenly smell.

We sit in a corner booth away from the chattering people inside. A waitress comes a few minutes later and places a menu on our table. She lingers a second longer before me and then walks back with a extra swish in her hips.

Ryder sighs, "Why do all of them have to throw themselves at me? It gets frustrating. Like honestly woman, be somewhat original."

"Not everyone throws themselves at you Ryder." I chided.

He doesn't make a comment and instead goes through the menu. I smile smugly knowing that I won the unsaid battle.

There are many options on what I can eat, pancakes, waffles, avocado toast, oatmeal, berry smoothies, fruit salad, muffins, etc, etc.

I decide on going for scones. They sound delicious. Ryder goes for the classic bacon and eggs with French toast.

The waitress comes back,

"Have you decided what you want yet?" she asks, facing me, she leans a bit too close for comfort and blinks her eyelashes for extra effort.

I nod, clearly startled at her peculiar behaviour, "Uh yeah, I would like some Nutella scones please."

She flashes me a huge smile and notes down my order, then she turns to Ryder as if regarding him for the first time,

" And you?" she questions, not interested at all.

He looks taken aback and somewhat jealous, "Bacon and eggs with French toast and a new waitress who doesn't hit on my girlfriend."

The waitress whose name was Kem, squeaked, turned red and went away. As soon as she was a good distance away I burst of laughing, Ryder looks disgusted, and I laugh even more.

"Why do all of them have to throw themselves at me? It's honestly frustrating." I mock Ryder, using his earlier words.

"Shut up! I didn't know she batted for the other team." he mumbles, pouting like a kid.

This makes it so much more funny, but for his sake I kept quiet.

Our breakfast arrived not too late, this time served by a new person, Ryder seems satisfied by that.

We eat our breakfast in a peaceful silence, one that doesn't needed to be filled.

I let Ryder pay, because he said he liked to do it and honestly I find it cute. I don't know what's happening to me, I have been using the word cute way too much. Lord help me!

We leave the cafe and drive back, half an hour of driving and we reach my house.

Wait! I never told Aiden or Kyle that we were going to stay the night.

Shit!

We are in so so much trouble, and such a shame because the-whatever it was- was a dream and now it'll turn into a nightmare.

Honestly I am worried for Ryder, Aiden won't do much, but Kyle is gonna flip shit. And if Aiden is also somehow angry then we are about to be dead.

As we pull up into our driveway I see a familiar red Mercedes.

It can't be. No way! How can she be here?

She was supposed to be in New York! This is unbelievable.

She still looks the same. She hasn't changed a bit. That huge smile she always wears, the way she does her hair when she is happy.

Everything exactly same. Wow!

______________________________________

And I have come back with another Chapter for you guys to enjoy!

Please do tell me what you think about it and don't forget to VOTE and SHARE.

Also tell me in the comments whom do you think has come?

And will Kyle and Aiden be mad?

Guess we have to wait to find out!

Lots of love,
Khushi ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385 17 22
Her life has always been chaotic with adventures and hasty decisions, while he calculates his moves and every decision that he makes. He dislikes sur...
2.5K 85 19
"Well then. That's the first time a girl has ever rejected my close proximity," he said, eyes ablaze with a playful fire. "You better get used to it...
1.7K 55 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
298K 11.6K 52
~Dear Cupid, I like this really cute guy from my school, except he's a bad boy and a total player. What do I do? I'm a pretty shy girl. Help! Lov...