Everyone Breaks 2

By BrwnCheffie

If you're looking for a book where everyone instantly gets what they deserve and the good people live happily... More

-Characters
-1. Fresh Start
-2. Tell It To Me Straight
-3. Emotions
-4. Murphy's Law
-5. Hindsight is 20/20
-6 The Truth Will Make You Free
-7.Oh Brother
-8. Choices
-9. Who's in Charge
-10. Danger
-11. Break from Freewill
-12. Do I Have To
-13.The Things We Learn
-14. Mellow Out
-15. Surprise
-.16 Your Love Hurts
-17. Moment of Truth
-18. Language
-19. Strong Feelings
-20. Wonder
-21. Health & Wellness
22. Take a Piece of Me
-23. Comfort
-24. A New Belief
-25. Give her a Treat.
-26. History
-27. Sit back & Stress out.
-28. Yep. This is My Life
-29. Just Another Day in Paradise
-30. Shop, Drop, Hush.
32. Good Boy
33. No Rest For The Weary
34. Agape Love
35. Tell me What You Want
36. Smile Harder
NOT AN UPDATE
37. Really No Big Deal
38. Past meet Now
39. Emotional Truths
40. Breathe
End of book2.Book3 is up.

31. Long Day

6.5K 296 203
By BrwnCheffie

I don't think Warren's friend was clear on the one drink thing. My strawberry lemonade with pineapple juice added had something extra in them. I felt myself getting a bit relaxed & I actually felt a little happy. I wasn't going to go over 2...or 3 because the glass was pretty big.

Warren ordered southwestern egg rolls for us to share as an appetizer & Willem added loaded fries. We were at a square table. Warren was across from me, Willem was on the left side & Pavel was on the right. they were just drinking beer too.

The restaurant had maybe 30 people spread about the whole place. My 2nd drink came almost right with the appetizers. I took a big gulp

The server was nice. He came to me "how is that drink of yours love?"

He was about 5'9", he had smooth caramel colored skin & hazel eyes with green flecks. He had a nice smile too. His black hair was in a high fade
No doubt he makes good tips from thirsty women & men

I smiled looking up at him. "It's perfect, thank you. You have pretty eyes by the way" I said after finally noticing them up close.

"Well thank you. You have a pretty smile. Don't lose it" he said

"Thank You". I said smiling bigger. He left to go get a pitcher to refill our waters. They must've known I needed a lot of booze in these. I'm sure it was rum or maybe Tequila. I didn't care. I was definitely not mad at Warren anymore. He came through on my drinks. I guess he actually cared if I was mad at him.

I made the mistake of looking at Pav. He was staring at me curiously. "Are you flirting with the waiter, Zo."

I laughed a little. "No Pav. I was being nice & normal. He's not even my type. You're my type babe..besides I think he's probably gay" I said with a smile shrugging my shoulders. It was a lie, he was my type & I didn't think he was gay at all, but whatever.

I grabbed an appetizer from the plate & started eating it. "Oh we forgot to say grace y'all" I grabbed Pav & Willems hands & bowed my head without looking at them.

"Dear God. Bless this food we're about to eat. Let us be thankful for what we have & not complain. Keep our wombs shut & our mouths open to the food you've given us. Amen." I smiled and continued to eat. I glanced up at Warren who looked like he wanted to laugh. Maybe he told them to double the booze.

I was proud of myself. I haven't started trouble & I haven't tried to escape. I was happy to finally be feeling good. I took another gulp of spiked lemonade, then decied to just drink the whole thing down. I felt myself smiling. I looked out the window "It's such a pretty day outside. Thank you guys for bringing me out." I said

"Yeah, we didn't want you turning into a shadow creature. Eeek" Warren said then made some weird high pitched noise at the end while getting some fries.

I busted out laughing. I don't know why I found it so funny. "Ooh or one of the creepy underground morlock things from The Time Machine movie, that didn't get sun raawh"

(Just in case you don't know what creepy sunless things she's talking about ^^^)

I laughed harder as the server brought me another drink without me asking. Oh he already is my favorite person in the room. I thanked him through my genuine laughter. I covered my mouth as I laughed. Warren looked at me & started laughing too. Probably from my laughter.

Our food came & they started eating. I grabbed my drink to take a sip & Pav snatch it from my hands. He took a sip testing it. "Who the fück put this much alcohol in this drink. We didn't order you alcohol Zo. Who told them to load your drink with rum!"

Oh I guess it was rum. Well whatever it was it was good. Sweet, fruity & filled with liquor.

"I did, Pav. I told my friend to hook her up. Lift her spirits a little. Get it- spirits" Warren said with his lame joke. I still started laughing at his stupidity. "See I like this Zo. She laughs at my jokes" he added

"So you wanted Zo fückin drunk so she could laugh at your jokes? Zo I think you've had enough. You were done at 1. You shouldve eaten first for one thing" Pav said

"Just let her drink her drink, Pav. She'll be fine. She's not causing any problems & she's happy" Warren said sitting up straight in his seat to eat his fajitas.

"Or maybe we should bend her over in the bathroom & sober her up, a faster way." Willem said while eating.

"Or! We can just sit here & enjoy our happy relaxing meal. Don't you guys want to enjoy our meals. Sitting here with my 2 daddy's & baby boy Warren" I said before I winked at Warren & he just shook his head & looked at his food.

Pav glared at me. "You know what, fine. but if you act out of line, you won't like the outcome"

"What else is new" I said slightly mumbling while reaching for some of the loaded fries that were still on the table. I ordered burger sliders & fries for myself, but that didn't stop me from eating the appetizer fries.

Pav grabbed my wrist tightly. "Careful babe. I'd hate to have to fill your mouth so soon"

"I'm sorry Pav. I love you & I'll be good" him telling me that he would hate to do it, was the equivalence of when my mom used to say 'this hurts me more then it hurts you' before a butt whoopin. Lies! But I realised I was skating on thin ice, so I needed to be a bit more quiet & respectful.

He actually gave me my drink back. I was surprised. I think he was hoping I would screw up, but I wasn't so drunk that I couldn't control most of my actions.

I was eating my food, which was really good. They could tell by the moans I let out.

"Zo you want to hear a joke" Warren said while looking at me. Was this going to be a lame joke. Probably but I couldn't help myself.  I took a gulp of my drink. "Ok tell me what you've got" I said as I gave him my undivided tipsy attention.

"Ok, so check this..Some Texans are hanging at the bar when an Oxford graduate walks in. "Howdy, stranger," one Texan says. "Where are you from?"

The Oxford graduate answers, "I come from a place where we dont end our sentences in prepositions."

"Oh, I'm sorry," replies the Texan. "Where are you from, jackass?"

I broke out laughing at his stupid joke. It was funny though. He had a big smile on his face as I laughed. It probably wouldn't be as funny if I were sober. As I was laughing, Pav chimed in.

"Hey Zo, do you still taste Warren's cum in your mouth. For a second when he was gagging you, I thought he wouldn't let you come up for air" he laughed.

I stopped laughing, thinking back to having to suck them off. Why was Pav trying to kill my buzz. I just took another gulp of drink then ate some of my food.

"Bro! sei kein Idiot. gib ihr eine pause von deiner Scheiße. (Don't be an idiot. Give her a break from your shit!)" Warren said

"She's fine. Aren't you baby. Who loves you"

"Yes I'm fine, because I know my parents love me. They love me even though I'm not with them." I grabbed my drink & drank the whole thing down before they could stop me. I stood up "I'm going to go to the ladies room, ok?"

Pav grabbed my arm & stood up. Willem stood up too at the same time. "I'll take her" Willem said grabbing my hand & pulling me before anyone else could say anything.

He walked me to the bathroom. He checked to see if anyone was in there then he came in with me. "Willem. This is the ladies room. Why are you in here". He pushed me against the door hard. "Ouch Will. What did I do. I've been pretty good"

"Maybe I just want to use you as my little whore right now" he started rubbing between my legs. I grabbed his hand. Will I need to use the bathroom please. We can do what you want at home if you want" I said as nicely as I could

He looked at me. "Move your fücking hand, Zo" I looked down realizing I was still holding his hand. I let go quickly.

He pulled me to the handicap stall. I prayed that somebody would come in the bathroom. "Tell me how you're my whore, Zo." He started unbuttoning the black romper they made me put on. I knew better then to stop him. I just need to get my girls back by being good.

He pulled it down then turned me around to face the wall. "Tell me now Zo!" He said impatiently. "I'm your whore Will" I said as he pushed into my bottom slow, then hard, once it was in.

He was thrusting hard. He was on a fast mission to cüm. I could tell. "You're such a good whore aren't you"

"Willem please" I whimpered. If it wasn't for my girls, I would've kicked him in the crotch & tried to run out the kitchen. But since I wanted them back, I had to just take it.

After a few minutes of fast & rough thrusting, he bent me over & came on my back. I didn't expect that. He pushed me to the floor & made me turn around. "Clean daddy off, baby"

I looked at his cöck in front of my face. What exactly would happen if I didn't do it. No I can't thing like that. I know what would happen. I sucked him clean then he stood me up. He didn't even let me clean off, he made me pull up my panties & romper even though his disgusting cüm was now pressed against my back.

"He zipped up his pants "I'll be outside, use the bathroom & come out"

He left me in there alone. I can't believe no woman came in the dam bathroom the whole time. I quickly undid my romper & tried to clean my back off. My bottom was so sore. I used the bathroom then washed my hands & back with water & paper towels.

I was proud of me for not crying. I guess I've gotten use to unwanted surprises from them. I straightened myself out before walking out as 2 ladies were coming in with a little girl about 6 years old. I know the guys have affected my trust, because my first thought was they're probably checking to see if I sent out an s.o.s in here. Dont trust them. They said "hi, how are you" and I just smiled & left.

Willem walked me back to the table. The guys were almost done eating. I winced at my pain Willem gave me minutes earlier. Pav & Warren looked at me as I sat. The server came up as soon as I sat. "Hey beautiful, would you like another drink"

I smiled "Yes please-"

"No she's done with the drinks.  She'll have her water" Pav said giving the guy a look of death.

"Ok no problem. I'll bring the bill. Is it going to be separate or together. "

Will answered "together." & before the server could leave I asked for a takeaway box. He left us right after that.

Pav & Will started talking to each other in German. I know they're either talking about me or business when they do that around me. I just ate my food & leftover appetizers until my Togo thing came back. I didn't look up, but I knew Warren was looking at me as they talked

"Hast du sie nur im Badezimmer gefickt (Did you just fuck her in the bathroom)?" Pav asked

"Ja. Ich gab ihr die hurenbehandlung, um sie in die Realität zu bringen (Yep. I gave her the whores treatment to bring her to reality)." Willem leaned over quickly & kissed me on my cheek, after talking.

"I'll be back." Warren said with a blank emotionless face. I watched him go over to the server that was with the bartender. I guess he was paying them for my drinks. I turned back to the table. To my food.

"Ich schätze, sie wird für die Heimfahrt wundsein (I guess she'll be sore for the ride home)" Pav chuckle a bit.

Do I want to know what they're saying.  Probably not.

Warren came back to the table. Guess he went to the mensroom after the bar.

"Ich fühle mich wie heute Abend viel Zo zu ficken. Es ist eine Weile her, seit ich den Gürtel an ihr benutzt habe (I feel like fucking Zo a lot tonight. it's been awhile since I've used the belt on her.)"

Pav rubbed my hand & smiled at me. I guess they're saying good things about me, since he smiled. I gave a small smile back.

"Lets go to the van Zo. You look tired. We'll leave the 2 of them to pay the bill & talk about you behind your back instead of in front of your face in German." Warren came to my seat & pulled it out for me.

"Don't worry. We'll be out real soon. We'll bring your food babe." Willem said with a wink. Warren rushed me to the van & he got in after me. I sat down & he sat next to me. "Buckle your seatbelt Zo."

"Why? You guys weren't worried about seatbelts when I was down on my knees earlier" I said with a little attitude because it was Warren.

"Now Zo" he said sounding like Pav a bit scary. I did what he said & buckled up.

He turned to his side as I crossed my arms. "Are you still mad at me about earlier Zo." He said as he turned back towards me.

I looked at him "no not really. I'm way more mad at your brother & cousin. Thank you for the drinks. You dont know how bad I needed them. & you're friend makes good spiked lemonades"

"Don't worry about it. I like drunk Zo & Sober Zo... do you trust me Zo?

"Not really. Why" I said.

"Fück it. I don't have time to talk with you about it" before I could reply to that rude butt comment he stuck me in the leg with a medical syringe emptying the whole thing in my bare thigh.

"What the hell Warren! Why did you do that." I pushed him away from me. "And you wonder why the hell I don't trust you"

I'm just trying to help you avoid getting fucked raw & beaten by my brother tonight. Don't worry you'll be up by morning"

"Mor..ning? I was hiting him until my hits got weaker. He pulled my head down on his lap. He was caressing my hair as I layed leaned over. No wonder why he wanted me buckled up. Right before my eyes closed, the door was sliding open. I passed out hearing Pav's voice while my eyes were closed

"Dammit Warren, seriously..."

*******************************
**Warren's POV**

Pav looked at the medical syringe on the seat next to me. "Dammit Warren, seriously! Why the hell did you drug her"

"Because, I didn't want you fücking & beating her tonight bro. Will already fücked her rough in the bathroom & we all fücked her mouth. Give her a break"

"Do you even know how that's going to mix with all the alcohol you decided to give her at lunch" Will said looking just as frustrated as Pav. I guess they both wanted to fück her hard tonight. Too bad

"Don't worry. I reduced the amount while I was in the bathroom. It's been used on drunk girls before remember" I said still brushing Zo's head with my hand.

"Why are you cock blocking, Warren. You know we can still fück her like she is. She'll just wake up sore not knowing what happend" Will said a bit cocky.

"Yeah do it & I'm telling mom about her & the babies" I said to Pav.

"Don't you get tired of using that on me. She would fückin understand. Since they're our kids. " Pav replied.

"Do you really want to take that chance of getting yelled at by her."

"Son of a bïtch" Pav said as he slammed the door shut & sat in front with Will. He drove while Will took passenger.

Pav took more after our dad & I took more after our mom. I love him to death, but he needs anger management. Our family doesn't do therapy, but he might need that too. I'd never say that out loud though. My dad would probably punch me in the gut.

If there's one thing I remember from my grandad it's his belief that "there's no problem therapy can fix that can't be fixed with good püssy or hard fücking instead" I lived that crazy man & his tips on life.

We both love our mom, I think I love her more though. Our dad acts like I've lost my mind, because I felt the taking & selling of women wasn't for me. I see their logic with it. That women are merchandise, but I just don't want to be a part of it.

Most of the family leaves me alone, we'll I won't say that. My aunt's, grandma & cousin Mila leave me alone. My uncles bust my balls about if with my dad & my dear cousins Zack & Will along with Pav always try to pull me back in with them.

I did it with them for a year or so, to make my dad happy. Then I stopped, except when they really need somthing done. We're still family.

For as long as I can remember, I've always liked the same women Pav has. We normally have pretty much the same taste. 

I was surprised that he liked Zo & agreed to share her with Zac & Will. She's not his usual type. He's normally not in to the bigger girls that much.

Since I first saw her walking the girls in Utah looking happy & carefree, while I was on my motorcycle, I was a bit attracted to her. The first time I had to drug her, after she stabbed Darrik, to save her from way worse from them, I thought she was a sexy bad ass.

I like her laying peacefully on my lap right now. She'll get over being pissed off at me. She grew on Pav, she didn't have to grow on me. I like the thought of her bigger thighs wrapped around me. I've dreamed of fücking her a few times. Waking up dam hard because of it.

I never want to make her do anything she doesn't want to do with me. If I told her to let me fück her, I know she would out of fear for the guys, but then any peace she felt around me would be gone.

She's a good woman. It's not her fault the guys chose her. She probably wishes she never would've met Zac or worked with him. I don't need her knowing about the first 3 girls I ever sold. I dont think she would look at me the same. That's why I guilt fully let her suck my cöck.

It would be a lie, if I said I didn't enjoy it. Of coarse my brother & Will knew I would. I'm the one that got Pav to bring the girls home because of it too. A little brotherly blackmail of my own.

Zo, looked so sexy sucking me off. Too bad she will probably never do it again.

If she has to be with us, I can at least try to make her happy. I know the rules. She's theirs. Maybe if I agree to her being mine too, like they keep pushing, she can get a break from her pain. I wouldn't force her. I guess I'll have to think about it.

I don't want to be there if she gets a group punishment though. Those rules suck. But if I have to, I'd chose my family over Zo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 357 60
WARNING: mature themes, mentions of abuse and/or suicide, and torture scenes. My previous user was annawannabanana and thats why the book cover has...
6K 530 141
There used to be a time where the world feared Locatlie. This time was merely decades ago. They thought that the Locatlie family was untouchable, the...
40.4K 1.7K 30
This is the first book of the story of Locatlie. We follow the story of a young girl, Julia, whom was taken from her family at a very young age. Duri...
143K 3.3K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...