Toss Me |Haikyuu!! x Male!Rea...

By -Anime-Fan

►REQUESTS CLOSED !CURRENTLY RE-WRITING! One-Shots (requested or not) with Haikyuu!! boys and male reader. the... More

!Requests Closed!
[author's note | december 2022 update]
Sugawara Koushi [1]
Nishinoya Yuu [1]
Sawamura Daichi x Uke!Male!Reader [Requested]
Tsukishima Kei x Male!Reader [Requested]
Tanaka Ryunoskuke x Tall!Male!Reader[Requested]
Oikawa Tooru x ProPianist!Male!Reader [Requested]
Azumane Asahi x Chubby!Manager!Male!Reader
Cheater!Nishinoya Yuu x Male!Reader
Sugawara Koushi x Snake-Like!Male!Reader
Kageyama Tobio x Hinata's Twin!Male!Reader [Requested]
Ukai Keishin x Tsukki's Older Bro!Male!Reader [Requested]
Hinata Shouyou x Lazy!Spiker!Male!Reader [Requested]
Hinata Shouyou x Mute!Male!Reader [Requested]
Kuroo Tetsuro x Ushijima's Twin!Male!Reader
Sawamura Daichi x Kuroo's Cousin!Male!Reader
Oikawa Tooru x Stoic!Male!Reader [Lime]
Azumane Asahi x Oblivious!Giant!Male!Reader [Requested]
Bokuto Koutarou x Idol!Male!Reader [Requested]
Jealous!Sugawara Koushi x Male!Reader [Requested]
Kageyama Tobio x Swimmer!Male!Reader [Requested]
Sugawara Koushi x Male!Reader Pt.1 [Requested]
Iwaizumi Hajime x Ushijima's Brother!Uke!Male!Reader [Requested]
Uke!Sugawara Koushi x Seme!Male!Reader Pt.2 [Lemon/Requested]
Ushijima Wakatoshi x Oikawa's Twin!Male!Reader [Requested]
Prince Naveen!Oikawa Tooru x Tiana!Male!Reader
Sugawara Koushi x Sleepy!Male!Reader [Requested]
Ushijima Wakatoshi x Wolf-like!Male!Reader [Requested]
Yamaguchi Tadashi x Bad Boy!Male!Reader [Requested]
Kozume Kenma x Short!Male!Reader [Requested]
Tendou Satori x Dying!Male!Reader
Yamamoto Taketora x Bad Boy!Male!Reader [Requested]
Seme!Oikawa Tooru x Uke!Track & Field Athlete!Male!Reader [Lime/Requested]
○Some Haikyuu!! Memes By: Me○
Flynn Rider!Kuroo Tetsurou x Rapunzel!Male!Reader [Requested]
Nishinoya Yuu x Badass!Idol!Male!Reader
Mafia Boss!Kuroo Tetsurou x Male!Reader [Mafia AU]
Mafia Boss!Kuroo Tetsurou x Male!Reader [Mafia AU/Pt. 2]
Miya Atsumu x Crush!Male!Reader [Pt. 1/Requested]
Miya Atsumu x Crush!Male!Reader [Pt. 2/Requested]
Cheater!Miya Atsumu x Male!Reader x Miya Osamu [Pt.3/Requested]
A/N: Thank you for 1M!!

Hercules!Iwaizumi Hajime x Megara!Male!Reader [Requested]

23.8K 349 215
By -Anime-Fan

a/n: Special thanks to animelover199718 for the request and sorry if it's short! Hope you enjoy!

And ━because I'd ask the same thing if I was a reader━ here's the link to the pic above; https://img00.deviantart.net/1a96/i/2018/022/c/9/iwaizumi_hajime_by_simonlovesconor-dc0vd51.jpg

You're welcome! *insert Oikawa's silly face here*

W A R N I N G S: none

Title: I Need A Hero

(m/n)-Male Name
(e/c)-Eye Color
(h/c)-Hair Color
(n/n)-Nickname
****************************

Normal POV

(m/n) remembered when he first met him. He was so beautiful it took him a while to stutter out his full name, making the other boy grin. The boy had dark hair and looked really strong  ━he was really strong, though.

Iwaizumi Hajime.

The town's local Hero and the world's well-known 'Strongest Man'. It wasn't a lie, he was powerful, being a Demi-God, while (m/n)'s friend Oikawa Tooru, introduced them to each other, falling in love at first sight.

"A pleasure to meet you!" the boy said and bowed, as Oikawa grinned, watching his childhood friend ━and Hero━ look flustered because the boy was way too cute.

"The pleasure is all mine, (l/n)-san." Iwaizumi said and gave the boy a polite smile, while they soon noticed that Oikawa was once again with Iwaizumi's fangirls. They sweatdropped, knowing nothing could make Tooru come back.

"S-so..." the (h/c) haired male started and fidgeted with his fingers, realizing that there was an awkward silence between the two. "How about a walk?" he grinned and a small blushed appeared on Hajime's cheeks.

"Of course. Sounds good to me." Iwaizumi said, giving him a small smile while giving his hand for (m/n) to take. The boy blushed but took it, admiring the strong biceps he had.

The sun was making it harder for the people to cool down, even some people removed their shirts. At least every guy in that small town knew who (m/n) (l/n) was and had tried flirting with him.

Some still tried; removing their shirts to show their gorgeous body, winking, and smirks while others gave him sweets and flowers.

Hajime glanced at the group of boys who ━once they realized (m/n) was passing by━ took their shirts off, gaining the attention of the (albino, blond, brunet etc). A small growl escaped Hajime's lips as he took off his own shirt.

(m/n)'s face went bright red, as Iwaizumi gave him his shirt to hold, while he went to take something for both to drink. He still wasn't in love, but he sure knew;

It won't take him long to be.

It'll take him long to admit.

"Oh, hey there, (m/n)~" a voice purred in the (albino's, blond's, brunet's etc) ear, making his (e/c) eyes open wide, stopping his actions. He was currently ready to go to bed; his window closed, his candles blown and his thoughts away. But of course, he forgot about them.

The ━once closed━ window was open, letting the cold air of the night get in the room, while the moon's light was the only thing that helped the (h/c) haired male look around. He walked and closed the window, already knowing who the intruders were.

"What do you want? Bokuto, Kuroo?" (m/n) sighed and turned his head, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness, making him see two blurry silhouettes. "Can't you see it's too late. Come again, tomorrow morning━ better of, don't come again." he hissed and fell on his bed, his back facing the two smirking males.

"But (m/n)~" Bokuto whined and walked in front of (m/n), while Kuroo went behind him. "You know our current plan isn't working. At all," he said, sounding a bit serious, for the first time in his entire life.

"And you know we want Iwaizumi." Kuroo finished and his hands, gently, moved up and down (m/n)'s arms, while the boy tried to stop himself from yelling at the two. But if he did, he knew he wouldn't stay alive for long; his life was in their hands.

The boys smirked and sat on his bed, laying by his side while having the scared (m/n) in the middle. Kuroo's body pressed against his bare back, while Bokuto moved a hand around his waist, pulling him even closer.

"I told you guys, I can't do anything more..." (m/n) mumbled while looking away, not wanting to meet any of the two. It was one of these days that he was not going to end up sleeping in his own bed. He'd probably weak up in Kuroo and Bokuto's one.

"Oh, but you can (m/n)~" Kuroo smirked slowly trailing kisses all over his neck and back, while Bokuto's hands went lower to his thigs. "And you can do many more, tomorrow morning." he continued, licking (m/n)'s ear.

Although, (m/n) was right, last night. Opening his eyes, a pain shot through his lower back, as he groaned. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, noticing the white and red covers. He knew it. He was in Underworld, in Kuroo and Bokuto's room, sitting on their bed.

He wanted to cry and think about all the times he had woken up there, while the two males wouldn't stop until morning or really late at night, letting (m/n) have some sleep.

"Good morning, love," Kuroo muttered and walked into the room, a trail of food in his arms. "Did you sleep well?" he questioned with a raised brow, as he placed the trail on (m/n)'s lap.

"Is that a question?" the (h/c) haired male asked, slightly glaring at one of the Kings of Death. The male started to pick up his food with the fork he had, almost placing it in his mouth, before noticing Kuroo smirking evilly. "What is it?"

"What? Nothing." Kuroo let out a lazy chuckle, before seeing the (h/c) haired male roll his eyes and place the piece of (f/f) in his mouth, soon his eyes going wide before staring into Kuroo's ones. "Except that we want Iwaizumi and you're the only one to help us."

And with that, Kuroo and Bokuto carried (m/n)'s lifeless body somewhere, while his soul went to the Underworld, tears streaming down his face while he prayed for Iwaizumi to not come and get involved with the Kings of Death.

"TRASHIKAWA!" Iwaizumi's voice echoed in the boy's small apartment, as he jumped from his seat, seeing the angry, worried and hot Hero stand before him ━the front door already broken. "Please tell me this is one of your sick jokes!" he yelled and threw a red envelope at the brunet's hands. Oikawa rose a brow while opening the letter and reading it quietly.

'Hey, Hey, Hey, Iwaizumi-san,

Just to let you know, your precious (m/n)-chan is here with us. Well, was here with us. He has passed away, living in the Underworld while his body is still here. If you give us your strength and power, we will maybe help you get (m/n)-chan back.

You have 24 hours! Tik-Tok!
Kings of Death'

"They have (n/n)-chan!" Oikawa screamed and shot up from his seat, grabbing onto Iwaizumi's shoulders. The Hero bit his bottom lip, as he looked to the side. What was he supposed to do?

Save (m/n) 

Or keep his strength.

"I'm going to save him," Hajime growled and removed Oikawa's hands, who tried stopping him and going with him, but it was no use. Hajime told him he wanted to be alone and not get anyone else in danger.

He was going to save the one he loved, alone. He didn't care if he'd die, he didn't care if he'd lose his powers. He only cared about (m/n) and his sweet smile.

"Oh, Bokuto! Look who's here!" Kuroo smirked and hit Bokuto's shoulder, while the muscular and pissed off boy walked towards their direction. "So, what's your decision?" he asked and rose a brow while taking a piece of paper.

No answer came from Iwaizumi, as he gritted his teeth and clenched his fists tightly. Bokuto chuckled and took a pair of sharp scissors, making the Hero's eyes go a bit wide.

"Bye-bye, Iwaizumi! Maybe you'll find (m/n)-chan, where you'll go!" Bokuto laughed and Kuroo took a threat, positioning right above the scissors. Bokuto cut the threat, as Iwaizumi closed his eyes, waiting to see (m/n).

Nothing happened.

"Huh?!" the two Kings yelled in sync as they tried cutting the threat again and again. Nothing seemed to make to break, as a small smirk appeared on Iwaizumi's lips. "Uh, oh."

With a punch, he sent both Kings flying onto the other side ━probably to America, where they met an orange-haired boy along with a black-haired one, who seemed to be American Indians, as they talked a totally different language, the majority of words being; "HINATA BOKE!".

Iwaizumi inhaled a sharp breath before going inside the Kings' castle and to the Underworld. He could hear the souls begging him to be free, but he was here for his loved one; (l/n) (m/n).

"I-Iwaizumi?" an Oh-So-Familiar voice said, making the Hero's head snap and turn quickly, seeing (m/n)'s soul. He looked almost dead, as he still had a few time. Without a second word, Iwaizumi grabbed (m/n) bridal style, walking away.

"Where's your body?" he asked, his eyes meeting dull (e/c) ones. (m/n) pointed at Kuroo and Bokuto's bedroom where another (m/n) was, laying on the bed. Kuroo was too busy on writing the letter with Bokuto to move him.

The boy placed the soul inside the body, but nothing happened. Was (m/n)'s Earth Time over? Iwaizumi bit his bottom lip while his vision started to get blurry, small tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"I-Iwaizumi...thank you." (m/n)'s voice said, making him look down. The (h/c) haired male was now awake, a small smile on his face as his thumb rubbed Hajime's cheek. Iwaizumi smiled and leaned down, capturing (m/n)'s lips in a kiss.

After that, Iwaizumi Hajime and (l/n) (m/n) got married, forgetting everything about Bokuto and Kuroo, who seemed to have found their new Kingdom, in America (a.k.a. the Countr of Crows).
****************************  

Who's next on the Vote/Comment Game?

Prince!Tendou Satori x Elsa!Male!Reader

Flynn Rider!Kuroo Tetsurou x Rapunzel!Male!Reader

Esméralda!Hinata Shouyou x Quasimodo!Male!Reader

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 43 12
.・。.・゜✭・𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 »»---->𝐘/𝐍 𝐈𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐩...
73.8K 1.3K 15
just some tsukkiyama shots 🔞¡smut! you have been warned! ⚠️¡angst! (maybe, i'm not really a fond of depressing shit but i'll explore some time) ✨¡fl...
73.1K 2.5K 8
i hope you enjoy! please vote on the chapters it makes me really happy :') and let's me know what you're enjoying so i can know what and what not to...
558K 11.8K 34
ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗⁱᵗˡᵉ ˢᵃʸˢ Includes: Any character Fluff Angst Small interactions And other things *I only update* •when I'm free •Not busy •or not lazy the...