The World Of Lies/Abused Luna...

Galing kay silverstream21

She is tortured. She is abused. She is broken, but she's alive. She's been through so much and still survivin... Higit pa

Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Seven
Eight
Chapter nine

Chapter one

9.6K 203 14
Galing kay silverstream21

The pack alarms sounded and I jolted awake. I weakly sat up and looked around. I couldn't see much in the dark, but I could make out the figure of someone walking towards me. "Hey I found someone" they shouted. Another figure joined them. "She looks horrible. We should get her to the doctor" the second said. They opened my cell and I backed away. "Hey it's okay" they said. I began crying and they backed away. "Let's get alpha and see what he says to do" the first said. Soon I heard someone coming down the stairs and I backed into a corner. "Mate" they whispered when I saw them. I smelt something that smelt really sweet. "She's your mate?" The second asked. "Yes" the newcomer said. He walked towards me and I scurried away. "We're not going to hurt you" the guy said. I pushed my self as far against the wall as I could to get away. He knelt down in front of me and I closed my eyes shut tightly and hid inside my torn shirt.

He picked me up and I felt spark erupt in my skin. He carried me somewhere and I began shaking I was so scared. "Here wrap her in my jacket" one of them said, I felt something warm wrap around me and I didn't realize how cold I was until I thought about it. I leaned up against my werewolf mate and held the jacket tightly around me. I saw a familiar door that I wanted to go through and escape so badly. He walked through my pack house until we were outside. It was snowing as the prisoners told me. I was cold and could see my breath. "Layla!" My mate shouted. A doctor came running towards us and gasped when she saw me. "She looks horrible" she said. Many people looked at me and I cried. "We found her in the dungeons" mate said. "Bring her here and let me see if she's okay" Layla said. Mate carried me to a car and she began digging things out of a bag. I flinched away when she touched me. I jumped out of my mates arms and ran through the snow. It was so cold that my feet were turning blue. I pushed my body to run through the cold. I was shivering and my teeth were chattering. I heard people running behind me, but I collapsed in the snow unable to breathe. I curled up in the snow and closed my eyes. "Found her!" Someone shouted. I crawled away from them. "She's scared still" he said. I saw my mate running towards me, but I moved away.

"Hey it's okay we're not going to hurt you" mate said. I saw my hands turning blue I was so cold. He picked me up and I thrashed around with the little energy I had. I was soon to tired to move and breathing was hard. "Here put this on her so she can breathe" the doctor said. She put a mask on me and I pulled it off. "It's to help you breathe" she said. I shook my head and began coughing from lack of air. Black dots clouded my vision and I was soon enclosed my a welcoming darkness.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

103 11 10
"Channing..?" I screamed. "TURN AROUND AND FACE IT LIKE A MAN!" I yelled. "You are all I have now Channing. You are all I have Channing. Alpha or not...
77.8K 2.6K 44
After watching her parents die before her eyes, 17 year old Tris Prior and her brother Caleb Prior have been in and out of foster homes. Recently the...
1.1K 15 16
Hi guysss welcome to ms. Werewolf's human mate. I hope you like it and this is all english not gonna make the same mistake again sooo if you dont kno...
4.8K 351 37
*Mature content within* '' Even if it means killing my own mate, I will get my revenge.'' ---- ----- She's the reason that there is an obligated cur...