Seven

I walked out of the kitchen and back upstairs to my brothers office and walked in. I saw my brother and Jamangi talking. I closed the door and hugged Jamangi from behind. He turned around and hugged me. He picked me up and I smiled. I looked at Seth and smiled bigger. Six days pregnant and I'm a hybrid. Who would have thought that I'd be a hybrid? It's kinda cool and scary. I love Jamangi and Seth with everything I had. They meant so much to me. I can't even describe how lucky I am. They were the best things that had happened to me. I couldn't imagine a life without them. Honestly I'd be lost without them. Everything they've done for me is incredible. 'I love you guys' I said to them. "And we love you" they said. I wrapped my arms around Jamangi's neck and my legs around his waist. 'Did I interrupt something?' I asked Bubba. "No" he said. 'Then what were you'll talking about?' I asked. "Nothing" he said. I was suspicious now. He never told me it was nothing before. I yawned and snuggled up to Jamangi. "Sleepy?" He asked. I nodded my head and laid my head against him. "Well I'm going to take her to bed" Jamangi said walking out of the office. Set followed us to the room knowing I wanted him near. Seth was my older brother and we've always been extremely close. Jamangi walked into our room and laid me down on the bed and snuggled up to me. 'Bubba sing to me please' I said. He smiled and sat beside me and began singing me my lullaby. I was asleep before I realized.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Seth do you think she will like that idea?" Jamangi asked. "Yeah she loved them as a kid" I heard Bubba say. "Okay I'll go along with it then" Jamangi said playing with my hair. I growled in approval and snuggled closer to him. "She's awake" Jamangi said. He placed his hand on my stomach and gently rubbed it. I purred and fluttered my eyes open. Seven days pregnant! I couldn't believe that it was already a week. I yawned and he smiled. "Good morning love" Jamangi said kissing my lips. I blushed and he chuckled. I kissed him back and looked at my brother. "Morning sis" Bubba said. 'Morning' I said to them both. "How's breakfast in bed sound?" Jamangi asked. 'How about we all have breakfast in bed' I said. "Okay" they said. I smiled and slid my hands up Jamangi's shirt. He looked at me and I smiled innocently. 'Don't make me take you' he said. I blushed and he chuckled. "I don't even wanna ask" Bubba said. There was a knock on the door and Bubba went to open it. Two servants walked in with three trays of food. "Here's breakfast" Bubba said. My stomach hurt just smelling the sent of food. I felt sick thinking about even the thought of eating food. Jamangi looked at me concerned. "You okay?" Jamangi asked. 'I feel sick' I said. "Seth she feels sick again" Jamangi said. "Can you at least try to eat?" Bubba asked. I nodded slightly and I sat up. Jamangi sat up and pulled me in between his legs. A servant handed us our food and Jamangi placed his plate on the nightstand and began feeding me my food slowly since I wasn't eating.

When he fed me half of my food he began eating his food. I took his fork from him and faced him. I began feeding him while smiling. He smiled playfully and took the fork from me after a few seconds of feeding him. He set his food on the nightstand beside me and pinned me against the bed. He kissed my mark and I smiled. "I love you" he whispered in my ear. I rubbed his back underneath his shirt. 'Time for your punishment for feeding me' he said picking me up. He carried me into the bathroom and set me on the counter. He closed and locked the door and pulled my shirt off. I pulled his off and he pulled me down from the counter. We undressed one another and he started the shower. I felt nauseous again and ran to the toilet. I puked up my breakfast and Jamangi held back my hair and rubbed my stomach gently. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. We climbed into the shower and he pinned me against the shower wall. "Ready for your punishment?" He asked smirking. I nodded and he shoved it in me. I felt like I couldn't stand so he picked me up. "Your beautiful" he whispered. 'Your the best' I whispered. He placed his lips on mine and kissed me. I kissed him back and he licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. Our tongues danced in a rhythm of happiness and want. I loved him so much it was unbelievable. I couldn't explain how he made he feel, but I loved how he made me feel. He treated me so well and gentle. He was so caring and loving. He took good care of me and protected me. We made love as far as we could in the shower and washed off. We climbed out of the shower and dried off. I got cold when we were getting dressed and began shivering. He noticed and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and he kissed my neck. "Don't be afraid to tell me stuff like this" he whispered. I nodded and faced him.