A Baby Is Born In NYC - A Cla...

By CourtofBooksandTears

Clace's baby has been born and with it come the troubles of parenthood (the largest being what to name the li... More

Hush Now Baby, Don't You Cry
Meet Daddy!
In Honour of a Brave Shadowhunter
What A Fair Child
God, Daddy
Smile For The Camera
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Having A Baby Can Be Hard
All Is Right In The World

Another Baby???

1.7K 30 1
By CourtofBooksandTears

When Clary and Jace and Livvy portaled back from Idris after a mostly enjoyable visit, Jocelyn and Luke were waiting at the Institute for them. 

"What are you doing here?" Clary asked, hugging first her mom, then Luke.

"We've got some news," Jocelyn said, taking Livvy from Clary without a word and smiling down at her granddaughter. "It's going to come as a shock. It was a shock to us as well."

"Okaaay." Clary prompted. Jace stood next to her, listening.

"I'm pregnant," Jocelyn said. 

"You're WHAT?" Clary nearly screamed.

"I know, I know." Jocelyn calmed her daughter. "I didn't think it was...possible anymore."

Clary had long ago got over the fact that her mum had sex with Luke, but this... Her mum was in nearly in her fifties. 

"Congratulations, Jocelyn," Jace said to his mother in law. "It's a surprise, but a welcome one." Jace was ever the picture of politeness around Clary's mom.

Indeed, Jocelyn and Luke had been wanting a baby, but they thought hope had been lost.

"Okay. Calm down, Clary." Clary breathed to herself. "You'll have a sister. Livvy will have an aunt. Who is younger than her. A playmate. This is good."

"Congratulations, Mom." Clary managed. Jocelyn beamed, enveloping Clary in a hug.

Squashed between them, Livvy began to cry.

If you're bored waiting for me to slowly update this fanfiction go check out @Dauntlessfang1rl and her Malec fanfic Wedding Bells.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541 58 11
CURRENTLY IN THE WORKS i have no blurb sorry chat just a normal depressed teenager who meets a guy <3 TRIGGER WARNINGS: depression, self harm, ea...
782K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
7.1K 202 13
Ang kwentong ito ay Isang katang isip lamang. sana po ay magustohan niyo.
23.3K 806 41
Clarke moves to a New City to start a new life. Her main focus is college. But she got secrets and a past that she left back in Wahington. Bellamy B...