'𝓲𝓽'𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓮' {1...

By _Chameleon_baby_

"IT'll BE FINE" {1+1=1} Male-lead : Shin Ho Seok ( Wonho of Monsta X ) Female-lead : Mia Salvatore Read to... More

First meeting
The news & the meeting
Chapter 3
Intro's
Bye
Our House
Who the heck are you ??!

Unknown Nightmares

31 2 0
By _Chameleon_baby_

I woke up at 9 am took a quick shower and wore a simple white cami top and black adidas sweatpants . I am on my period , and my cramps didn't start until now which was a mercy from god . I left my hair open to air dry , and put a hair tie on my wrist to tie my hair later . I went down stairs . It was Saturday , which meant its weekend . Lucky me I thought . It also meant that Wonho is home . Damn it he's been ignoring me since we came from the coffee shop 2 weeks ago . Even though I talked to him after 2 days from when we came back from the coffee shop .

Flashback

It's been 2 days that Wonho has been ignoring me and I was feed up of playing quite and nice . We are supposed to live together forever , and if we don't learn how to love each other this shit won't work . I know this ain't our fault it's our parents , but I can't say no they have sacrificed a lot of things for me , for us me and my brothers . Before this it was Saint's turn to sacrifice his work life and now it's my turn to sacrifice my love life .

'F*ck this I need to get things straight with this egoistic moron . Ughhhhhh Mia calm down .'

I went to his office . After knocking on the door , I heard nothing so I entered after a couple of seconds . While entering I saw Wonho engrossed in his work . I sat on the chair in front of him , and waited for him to acknowledge me . It's been a couple of minutes and he still didn't raise his head from his work neither did he speak , and this was driving me crazy . I'm losing my patience .

"Excuse meeee ." , I said . No answer . " Hellooooo ", still no answer . 'Oh hell no , no one ignores me like this' , I thought to myself . I lost my patience . I stood up and slammed his computer shut . He looked shocked .

W: What the heck ! What is wrong with you ?

M: What is wrong with you ? Why are you ignoring me all the time ?

W: I'm not ignoring you .

M: Then what are you doing ?

W: Nothing , I'm just busy with work.

M: Do you know that we have to make things work between us ?

W: ......

M: Do you hate me this much ?

W: ....... ( standing up )

M: Don't do that .

W: Don't do what .

M: Stop being silent . I hate it .

W: You know what , just leave . ( opening the door )

M: Hell na . I'm not going anywhere until I know what is wrong with you . ( slams the door shut)

W: You really want to know .

M: Yes

W: First of all I need to tell you that I hate anyone knowing what's happening in my house which is the reason I've been treating you nicely in front of others . No one shall ever know what happens between me and you . What happens between these walls stays between them . Do you get it . Either it's now or in the future , it stays here .

M: Do you mean that I can't tell  my friends and family about what happens between us ? That's impossible I can't hide anything from them .

W: Mia I swear if anyone knows what happens between us without my permission, you would see another side of me that you won't like .
Do you get it ?

M: Yes sir . ' I don't know why I said yes sir , but I was scared of him . It felt like he will do something.'

W: That's good , and for the reason I've been

His phone started to ring , he went to pick it up .

W: ( in Korean ) Yes Samantha . Yes . Yes . I'm on my way . Take them to the main hall . Yes . Ok .

" I have work .", he said taking his suit's jacket since he didn't change his clothes after he came .

And yeah he left me there .

End of flashback

That day I waited for him but he didn't come . It's been 1 week and 5 day since I didn't see him . Because he most of the time went to work early and came back very late , or I just had night shifts in the hospital . And I'm very sure he was avoiding me on purpose.

I went down stairs , and heard voices coming from the kitchen . While entering the kitchen I saw Wonho taking a bite of his sandwich and gulping down his orange juice . "Good morning" , I said . No answer . "Good morning" , I repeated louder . Still no answer .

M : the heck is wrong with you

W : ' silently eating his food '

M : bro you need to stop doing that , do you hate me this much .

W: ...................

M: ANSWER ME . I'M TALKING . I HATE IT WHEN YOU IGNORE ME .

W: Yes I do and never again raise your voice . Do you get it .

M: Why do you hate me ?

W: You cheat on me and ask me THE HECK WHY I HATE YOU . Ohhhh

M: How am I supposed to cheat on you and I knew you a couple of days ago . Are you sane ?

W: Ahhahaah . What about the day before I came to pick you up to go to our house .

At that moment I felt severe pain shoot in my abdomen causing me to fall hugging my stomach . He was surprised . "Are you okay ?" , he said getting up from his set .

" Yes . May we go to the living room , so I could explain." , I said getting up with Wonho's help .

We sat across each other , and I started to explain .

It was 11 am when I finished telling him everything about me and Kris . By now I was crying . He didn't say anything. I raised my head to see guilt in his eyes , he wanted to say something but he wasn't able to . Finally he took a deep breath , stood up going to his room . A couple of minutes later I saw him heading outside with a jacket in his hand . I buried my head in my arms crying , as soon as I heard the engine roar into life .

After crying and thinking for sometime , it was 12 pm now . I checked my phone and found 5 missed calls from Julia , 2 from Saint , 3 from mom , and 15 from Kris . My heart ached will reading his name . I got up , went to the toilet to wash my face and tied my hair on the way . Then I want to the kitchen to eat something since I didn't eat anything until now . I opened the fridge but suddenly I lost my appetite because of my nasty cramps . I couldn't bear the pain so I went to the room to get a water heating pad . Also got myself a blanket , a couple of pillows .

I went to the living room upstairs and laid on the black couch. I started to make calls . I started with mom . She asked about how I was , and I told her about me getting my period . She told me to take care of myself because I get colds easily when I am on my period . Then I called Saint , he told me that I am the one who is going to get Ace from the airport . After ending the call I called Julia but I was directly sent to voicemail . The last phone call I made was with Kris . He told me that he would be leaving soon . We talked a little bit more , before ending the call I told him to come and visit me at my new house . Now it was 2 o'clock in the afternoon and I started to feel tired so I closed my eyes and poof I was asleep .

All I could see is darkness , " Wonho ...." , "Wonho" , I repeated a little louder . As opening my eyes I wasn't at my house any more. I was sitting on a wooden chair , and a large tree behind me . To my left was a cliff , Wonho was standing between me and the cliff. I could see two kids playing at the edge of the cliff , they looked like twins at the age of 4 or 5 . Suddenly the weather had changed, the sky darkened and the wind started to blow .

Suddenly a butterfly came out of nowhere and the boy started to go after it . He was intrigued by it . The butterfly was flying to the end of the cliff , and the boy was following it . I felt my heart ache . I tried to get up from my seat but I couldn't , it felt like something was stopping me . I started to scream " WONHO STOP HIM ." , he was just looking at me no emotions showing on his face . It felt like he was dead inside "HE IS ABOUT TO FALL . Wonho pleaseeee ...... plea" , before I could even complete my words I heard a short scream followed by a loud thud .

I woke up breathing heavily, with tears in my eyes . My heart was still aching . I clenched my chest . This wasn't the first time I dreamt of this dream . It has been haunting me for the entire week . It will come a day and the next day it won't . I went down stairs to drink water .

As I passed by Wonho's office I could hear him arguing with someone and his voice was a little bit louder than usual . I just passed by because I don't like to interfere in others business.

But before turning I heard him say " What's her fault ? She was dragged into this like me , and she has a love life . I don't want to be the reason that she would hate her life forever and you know that we can never get divorced . I accused her of cheating,  thinking she knew about this . I feel very guilty ." , by now curiosity has got me and I was standing in front of the door listening to what he was saying. "I don't know what my father was thinking when he signed these papers with the Salvatore family . How am I supposed to know if she knows ?"

"Why can't we get divorced ? What are these papers ? What are you talking about ? Who signed what ?" I said opening the door , revealing myself .

"Bro I don't think she knows anything about what our parents had done . I will call later." , he said ending the phone call . "May you please explain .", I said . "Okay sit down , but please wait until I finish my explanation ." , he said in French . I nodded my head .

"My mom and your mom went to a party along time ago before me and you being born. Their parties were nothing like ours . I think it was a tea party and in the party the guests would pick papers with dares on them . The dare papers would have the names of the guests that have to do the dare , and the dare written on it . It was a must to do the dare or you would either lose your entire business." , he paused slightly, then completed .

"My mum and your mum picked the same paper and in the paper it was written that  their children are going to get married at the age between 23 - 26 . They had no other choice but to agree on the dare .Unfortunately my mother was never blessed with a daughter. So a son from our family, and a daughter from yours ."

"The son is I and the daughter is you . About the papers it is a written document that the two families are going to marry their children to each other and the children can never get divorced . I saw it when I was 20 years old , that was the time I knew about this shit . I know it is a stupid idea and who is this sick to think of such things . If you want to ask me anything feel free ?" , he said .

I had a lot of things running through my mind . I didn't know what to say . There were no questions to be asked because he explained everything perfectly and clearly . I need just one thing . Confirmation . "May I have your phone because I can't move right now and my phone is upstairs ." , I said as my whole body was numb . He handed me his phone immediately without saying anything.

I called my mom . After a couple of rings she answer . "Hello my dear future son-in-law , how are you ?" , she answered contentedly . "Mom it's me." I said in a dejected voice .

"Mia baby , is there something wrong ? What is wrong to your voice." , she asked worriedly.

"Mom is it true that all of this was arranged before even my birth ."

"Mia baby I can explain ."

"JUST answer me . Is it yes or no ?" , I said trying to control myself cause I know no matter what she is still my mother .

"Yes , but" , I handed the phone over to Wonho  without ending the call .

"Yes mother" , was all I heard after that I couldn't feel anything nor see or hear anything. I felt numb , my body ached .

After I don't know how long , I saw Wonho pick me up bridal-style . He took me to my room and laid me on my bed , covering me with the sheets .

And left .

-to be continued-
Please comment , like , and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 131 22
_"Okay Alice, listen up here. I'm leaving first and I promise when you were 18, I will take you along with to Korea."-your lovely brother, Daniel Im...
742 33 11
This story is part of my imagination which may or may not have happened in real life. This is set up in Aug-Dec 2018. The same story is updated in AO...
5.2K 448 28
#1 in Ilsik <3 #1 in Hoonsik #1 in minkwang??? I am pretty sure this is a Ilsik fanfic but well, it's okay. THANK YOU One summer evening, that one pi...
112K 3.7K 34
Jeon Wonwoo and Lee Jihae knew each other since middle school. They gained feelings for each other and dated. The two of them has talent and they wan...