"What Are You Hiding?" [JUNGK...

By unnieemo

A girl with a terrible trauma and lot of secrets but with a big dream to be a kpop star had a hard time adjus... More

Chapter 1: Purpose
Chapter 2: New Family
Chapter 3: "REAL" Story Begins
Chapter 4: The Good and Bad timing
Chapter 5: Bad memory
Chapter 6: The Boy's POV of her
Chapter 7: The Competition
Chapter 8: The Plan to Happiness again
Chapter 9: Vacation
Chapter 10: Getting to know each other..
Chapter 11: Dark dreams
Chapter 12: Tasks
Chapter 13: Expect the Unexpected
Chapter 14: Never Alone
Chapter 15: Stuck
Chapter 16: Curious
Chapter 17 : Forgiven
Chapter 18: Feelings?
Chapter 19: New Friend
Chapter 20: Protector
Chapter 22: Playboy??
Chapter 23: Confession
Chapter 24: Dates
Chapter 25: Back story
Chapter 26: Bloody Hands
Chapter 27: Comforting
Chapter 28: Confronting
Chapter 29 : Distance
Chapter 30: Restrictions
Chapter 31 : Serum
Chapter 32: Family Friend?
Chapter 33: "I'm sorry"
Chapter 34: Aftermath
Chapter 35: "How?"
Chapter 36: Promise
Chapter 37: Fireworks
Chapter 38: Staying at where?!
Chapter 39: Be comfortable
Chapter 40: Key chain
Chapter 41: Maze
Chapter 42: First Fall of snow.
Chapter 43: Tears
Chapter 44: Problems are back
Chapter 45: ....
CHAPTER 46: "GOODBYE"
Chapter 47: Memories. (Sequel)
BOOK 2

Chapter 21: Closer to each other

194 6 7
By unnieemo

"I will protect you, even if it hurts me a lot."

He said that like it was a dream. I couldn't move. It's like his words put a spell on me. He wiped my tears and patted my head.

"Don't cry, you don't look pretty if you do." He smiled and waited for Taehyung which was running towards us. He gave me his handkerchief and I took it wiping my tears. So that, Taehyung won't notice.

"hey Guys, I already took her to a taxi. what did I miss?" he said getting some air from running.

"nothing hyung." Jungkook said immediately and I keep her handkerchief in my bag. Taehyung was staring at us like something weird happen that he really missed.
I dexided to change the subject.

"Taehyung, oppa." I said amd he looked at me. "Are you sure you send her to a taxi?" He nodded. "Are you sure that the drive was safe?" he nodded. "I will kill you if you if she getd lost." I stare at him coldly and he gulped. Then my phone ringed which gave him a jump.

I look at the message and it was Aly from the group chat telling me that she will kill me and she thanked me at the same time. But I squirt my eyes to Taehyung and walk away.

"Na- Naeun ah!? who was it?" Taahyung said following me. And Jungkook just laughed and followed behind me.

**JUNGKOOK POV**

"Hyung, thank you for making me come with you." I said to him as we headed to our dorm bringing the stuff that Jin hyung told us to buy.

"Did my plan worked?" Taetae hyung took out the keys and opened the door. And I nodded.

"See told yah. I'm an expert" He praised himself. "I'm glad I chosed the right person to trust my sayings." I said chuckling.

"What are you both talking about this time?" Jin said as we gave him his stuff in the kitchen. "Nothing hyung, younger's stuff." Tae hyung said and we went to his room.

"Now tell me what I missed." He said as he plop on his bed and I sat on his gaming chair. I told him what happened and he was giving his weird but great reactions. "Aigoo, the maknae is falling!! ahahah I definitely love the part where you caught the cream off her lip." He said.

"Me too hyung, but maybe sooner..... it will be in a different way." I smirk and he just laughed at me. "But Jk, you have to tell this to Jimin. After all he is the brother. And I think he notices some." He said I stood up. "Really hyung?!" and he nodded.

"Ahhhh what am I gonna say to Jimin hyung?!"

"What about me?" Jimin hyung suddenly said at the door of Taehyung suppose to be calling us for dinner.

"Hyung?!" We both said.

He crossed his arms and came closer to us. "What are you two hiding?" He said.

We both swallowed our saliva and thinkingnon what to say.

"Jimin hyung please don't be mad.." I said a I took a deep breath.

"He loves Naeun!!" Taehyung suddenly said and I hit his shoulder and he whine in pain.

"Jungkook is this true?" Jimin said looking at me.

"Nae, hyung, it's true.." I looked down
"But I could leave her alone if you dont like it...." I said

"Who said I don't like it?" He said with a laugh.

"But hyung, she's your sister." I said shocked at his reaction.

"I know, but I also notice her actions when you're here or whenever you're in school. It's the same as yours. I'm actually glad you choose her and she choose you. Which I could 100% trust." He said.

I was soo happy I hugged him.
"Thank you hyung!! Thank you!!"
I said.

"okay, okay, calm down Jungkook." Jimin said.

"See Jk I told you he noticed it!!" Taehyung patted my back.

"Yah yah what is this? is there a celebration or something we've been waiting for soo long." Hobi hyung entered the room.

"Ahh we're coming hyung" We three said.

"Tell me whats happening here first?" He said.

"Hyung, our maknae is in love." Taehyung said.

"Jinjja?! with who?"

"My sister"

"Sister?! Naeun?! I knew it!! kyaaaaaa!!" He shouted running to the dinning table.

"Everyone, our maknae grew up soo fast?!" Jhope said to the older members.

"Hurry up I'm hungry!" Suga hyung said.

"He is inlove!!"

"With who?!" Jin and Namjoon hyung said in unison.

They all looked at me to tell them who.

"It's Park Naeun." I said shyly.

They all shouted in excitement and they tease me one by one. Then finally, Suga hyung gets to eat what he wanted to do.

**NAEUN POV**

"I will protect you, even if it hurts me a lot."

The words are coming back to my head again!!
I screamed on my pillow and then my phone vibrated.

Aly:Guys!! I'm bored!!😭

Chae: you guys had fun?

Me: Aly did!😂

Aly: I did? I guess I did?!😂

Me:See?😂

Chae: How bout you and Jungkook Naeun?😏

Me: What are you talking about?!😐

Aly: Eyy I get what she meant.😏

Me: What?!😕

Chae: ohh come on Naeun, You like him!😏

Me: Who said I did?!😐

Aly: Nobody say it, you showed it.😏

Me: Huh?😕

Chae: Ohh come like last time you weren't talking to him for days till Taehyung oppa came.😏

Me: Alright fine!

Aly: Alright fine what?😯

Me: I do.... Like.... him😳

Chae: There we go!!!!😂

Aly: eyyyyyy!!😂 we got a couple!!

Me: Stop it Aly!! what do you mean couple?!

Aly: Taehyung told me Jungkook likes you!!😀

Me:Hmmm I dont think so.

Dawn: hey weirdos, what I miss?

Alexa: Is this what I'm reading is real?! Even my brother texted me!!😱

I put down my phone when they were all over reacting to my feelings.

But then Dawn unnie came in my room with Alexandra unnie.

"Tell me now!" She said as they both jumped on my bed beside me.

"I also have the right to now since he is my brother's bandmate." She smiled at me.

I told them how I felt whenever he is there. And I even blushed while talking.

"Aigoo, this is just cute!! Young love!!" Alexandra unnie said while she hugged unnie.

"Soo you guys, are your plans working?" I asked them and then Alexandra went silent.

"Actually yoongi knows about our plan, also Jihyun but doesn't mind much. Good that there's a lot of help. But we wanna help you!! so with this you and her will be more easier" Unnie pointed the both of us and laugh.

"Help me?! Why?!!There's no need." I said shaking my hands as a no.

"aww Nana is shy?"

"Unnie dont call me that"

"Her nick name?" Alexadra said and Unnie nodded.

"Ahh Unnie!!"

<<NEXT DAY>>

I rode my motorcycle and to school kind of early. As I arrive, I took off my helmet and fixed my hair and went to the entrance.

I went to my locker and tried to find my textbook. "Ani, put it here last week." I was worrying. "Where did I left it?" I mumbled to myself.

"oh Naeun? you're early." My teacher in Physics said. "Sir Hwang, good morning." I greeted and bowed to him. "I bet your looking for textbook" I nodded. "There in my room. I took them last week didnt I?" Oh yeah, stupid of me. "Oh yes Sir, you did. I'll just get mine." he nodded and I went to the room.

I came in his room and only a few students were there. I asked ome of them and they showed me where. "Where are they?" I went down to his table and search in the notebooks there.

"what are you doing?"

That voice.... dammit he is the advisory of the senior class!! I forgot!!

I looked up and saw him looking down at me curious.

"I was looking for my textbook." I chuckled awkwardly.

"oh cant find it?" I nodded.

He pulled me up and replace my spot.

"what color is it?"

"Its... pink with black roses." I said shyly and he chuckled.

I was just waiting looking out of the door amd he got up. "Found it." Then he handed it to me.

"Umm thank you Jungkook." I said.

"No prob." he said and I slowly head to the door.

"where are you heading?"

"I dont even know myself but I will try to read some books."

"I'll come with you." He went near me.

"ooooookay then."

I sat at one of the benches rewriting my textbooks since I didn't like my handwriting yesterday. Then Jungkook gave me a can of cold coffee. "here"

"ah Jungkook you didn't have too.." I took it from his hands.

"well you already took it from me." He then sat beside me and read what I was writing.

"what are you doing?"

"rewriting my ugly handwriting."

"there not ugly. There cute."

"why do you say that?"

"Cause the owner is."

My eyes widen and looked at him seirous but smiling. My cheeks heated and then I looked down so he won't see.

"I saw that. And as I said this is cute." he stroked my hair.

Somebody, help me!! I'm melting!!

"Park Naeun!!" Aly said and Chae with her phone focusing on us.

Good timing!!

"Aly! Chae!" I ran to them and they give me a weird smile.

"did he? ask you?" Aly said poking my stomach.

I looked at him behind and he was just smiling at us still sitting there.

"Ahhh Aly stop my tummy fats are gonna wake up!!" I took her hands away.

"Aigoo what did you two do?" Chae asked and I was about to answer her but Jungkook went first from behind.

"Nothing just helped her."

Chae and Aly's smile grew bigger.

**AUTHOR'S POV**

"I think I hear the bell. Thank you for the help Jungkook. Let's go!" Naeun pushed the two to the classroom.

"Wait what bell?! I didn't heard anything?!" Aly said.

"Shut up lets go!!" Naeun said.

Once they were gone, Jungkook just smiled and went back to his room.

<<TIMESKIP>>

"Finally!! Lunch!! I almost slept again. When will our real teacher come back?" Naeun said.

"what do you mean almost slept? YAH DID SLEPT." Aly said

"I did?"

"Yes, dont tell me you didnt sleep cause of the test tomorrow." Chae said.

"I'm sorry and you know me when there's a test or a lot of assignments."

"damn you're eyebags says it all." Aly teased.

"excuse me I take care of my blood too much. Even tho these eyebags grow they wont become black." Naeun said and they went to the rooftop.

"Huh the door is locked." Naeun said.

"what no! I dont want to have a food fight at the canteen." Aly said grabbing her hair.

"Lets just eat at the garden." Chae dragged them and we went there.

There were also students there studying and eating. We sat at a cottage and there we ate.

"I'm not really used to people looking at me eating." Naeun said.

"Aish, they're just jealous at your looks." Aly said munching her food

"I know thats not true."

They were finished eating and then they asked each other questions to get ready for the exam. Then Jungkook was just walking with his friends. Then he saw Naeun with her friends laughing around.

"Guys I'll join you later. Got something to do." he said and left his friends. And went to the girls.

"Hey guys!" He put his arms on the back rest and rested his head on them.

"Oh Jungkook. What brings you here?" Chae said.

"Just roaming around, but aren't you guys supposed to be at the rooftop?"

"Suppose to be, but it was locked." Aly said
Jungkook nodded and saw Naeun with her head down.

"What happened to her?" He pointed at Naeun.

"Oh, she spend all night studying, cause she is worried to get a low score." Aly said.

'So that's why she was studying too early and looked for her textbook.' Jungkook said to himself.

"Ohh really? How is her scores though she never tells me when she tutors.."

"Actually she always get the perfect or high score among us." Chae said fixing their textbooks.

"But why would she study very long and late?"

"We're not sure about that. She never tells us." Aly said and Naeun's head landed on her lap.

"Soo, Jungkook we know about something." Chae and Aly smirked.

"Something???" He got nervous.

"Do........ you........ Like............Park....................Naeun?" Aly said.

Jungkook scrathed the back of his head and laughed awkwardly.

"I think I don't like her..... but I kind of starting to love her." He said shyly.

Aly and Chae tried to quietly scream without waking Naeun up.

'She's still cute while she's sleeping' Jungkook smiled to himself and they went to the

<<TIMESKIP AFTER SCHOOL>>

"Ahhhh why did I made a mistake?!!! Aish!!" Naeun said still kept looking at her test paper.

"Aish, Naeun-ah atleast you were the one that got the highest score." Aly said taking her bag.

"Yeah why be soo stress about it?" Chae also said.

"Well of course, cause maybe this will help me to college!!"

"College?!" her friends said in unison.

"Yeah college... whats with the reaction?"

"Naeun unnie.. are you giving up your dream, no, our dream?!" Aly said. But she didnt reply and her phone rang then excused herself.

"Oppa? need something?"

"Aniyo, I miss you.. did I disturbed you?" Jimin said in the call.

"No, just finished class."

"why dont you visit us tomorrow, since its your free day."

"Okey, just text me when to get ready."

"Nae, see you tomorrow, now got some rest."

"I will Oppa." she then hang up.
"Guys I'm gonna leave first."

"tutor?" Chae said

"I'm still gonna check. Bye."

Naeun left them and went straight to the library to find a new book while waiting for Jungkook.

"hey! what are you looking for?" A voice suddenly appeared making Naeun touch her chest and jumped a little.

"My ghad, its just you, you almost have me a heart attack."

"oh sorry."

" its fine, let's just start now."

**JUNGKOOK POV**

Naeun already finished explaining the lesson I didnt understand. It suddenly became more quiet but I didn't bothered cause we were in a library.

"Okay I'm finish with this part but I dont get this pa-" I looked at her and she was sleeping laying her head on her right hand.

"no I heard nothing from my side."

Her head was about to fall from her hand. Good thing I caught her chin with my hand and layed her head gently on my other book. I kept on staring at her face and tuck the hair covering her face behind her ear.

'Naeun what did you do to make me fall for you?' He said under his breath.

Just then, Naeun's eyes were fluttering open. I went back to my book.

"Oh, are you done?" She said rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah kind of." She went near me and tried to read where was the problem still yawning. She then explain the problem and then I answered well quickly.

We were finally done and she was fiixing her stuff.

"Well see the day after tomorrow then. " I said when we got out of the library.

"Same to you too."

"Can you drive your motorcycle though? You look tired." I said.

"Hehe do I?" She played with her keys.

"How bout I'll drive." I said and her head looked to me.

"Huh? Uhh no need... I might..."

"Might disturb me again? Eheheh no I'm not busy. Remember what I told you." After I said that her cheeks turned pinkish but then looked the other way quickly. And just laugh at it.

"I saw that. Let's go. Manager nim already knows where I'll be."

She took me to her motorcycle and opened the seat to give to me a helmet.

"Umm I think this is kinda small for me." I said when I tried it on.

"Ohh so we switch then."

We switched helmets and I got on the motorcycle first then she followed. And I turned on the engine.

"Hold on." I said and she held tight on the handle behind.

I laughed. "Not there, you'll fall if you do that silly, plus your wearing a skirt."

She was hesitating to wrap her arms around me but then I took her arms and made her wrap me myself. She became quiet.

"Okey, lets go." I then started driving and went to her house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4K 55
"Come back to me, baby. I was a jerk back then. Please forgive me." "I'll forgive you but let's just stay as friends." WARNING: DO NOT remake this st...
120K 4.5K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
3.8M 167K 36
You are texting a fuck boy who you have no idea of his true identity. will contain adult language Ā© chimchimicorn
2.2M 107K 19
"I'm like pi baby, I'm really long and I go on forever." in which jeon jungkook likes to annoy and tease his math teacher.