Loving Raph Is Red (TMNT) ✔

By someanonwriter

SMUT/LOVESTORY: A girl accidentally sees Raphael and his brothers along the sewer while she was casually hang... More

1: Pizza Blunder
2: Dirty Dancing
3: Stranger On The Roof
4: Stuck With You
5: The Red Bandanna
6: Saved
7: Under the Moon
8: No Show
9: Unrequited
10: The Choice
11: Spur of the Moment
12: The Show
13: Delicate
15: Fate
16: Pressure
17: Tension
18: Leaving
19: Go
20: With Her
Epilogue
Continuation

14: About Last Night

20.5K 499 239
By someanonwriter

Her touches were so gentle. Her hand was on my chest while she kept licking my neck, my jaw, and finally she kisses me full mouth. But I pulled away just to see her face in the dark. It really was her.

"What--" I whispered, gazing at her face.

"I've been waiting for this." She said and aggressively removed her top and threw it on the couch. Blood pumped through my veins. I kissed her back, grabbing her face and turning her around on the ground. I was finally on top of her. I kissed her hard; while it's my first time making out, I felt that she knew this as she guided my tongue with hers.

It fucking felt like heaven. I kept kissing her, my hands settled beside her, supporting my weight as I pressed myself to her. She moaned, and it made me horny. Then, I felt her hands making their way to my cock. She was so eager for it.

I unbuckled everything and removed my garments, setting my cock free and in her hand. She bit hard on her lip. The faint light coming from the window shone down on her making her look like a goddess. I wanted to be inside her so fucking bad.

She stroked me slowly and I already felt like releasing myself but I held it in. She kissed me passionately once again, and I savored her taste and her smell.

I felt her rub my cock against her wet flesh. She teased me so well that I moaned and groaned, impatiently waiting. She chuckled, making me hornier.

I chuckled and shook my head, "You better stop laughing like that." I warned her,

She smirked at me and kept rubbing my cock against her clit, "Or what?"

I paused. No way in hell she's gonna challenge me like that and expect me not to do anything.

I fucking grabbed her by the waist and tossed her around, making her bend over. She squirmed as I violently pulled her against me, preparing her flesh for me. I rubbed it against her thinking that's what she liked. I bent over her and whispered, "You want it?" I asked her, breathing into her ear as I panted. As I bent over her small figure, I realized how small she was compared to me, yet she still wanted it. Her body wanted it.

She turned her head and I could see her glare at me and smirk evilly, "Yes." She said salaciously.

I entered her slightly, pushing myself into her tight hole. She was too tight I had to stop right away. She was too tight for me. I bent down to look at her and whisper, "You alright? You want more?"

She nodded and placed her hand on mine that rested beside her. She clutched it and begged.

"I want it."

She took my size confidently and with utter pleasure as she moaned loud when I slid myself deeper until I reached the last inch of my length. She took my girth well, too. Alice was the first one to move, fucking me. But I didn't let her. Slowly, I began to thrust into her until she moaned louder and louder. Then, I thrust faster until she clutched my wrist tighter.

I kept moving, repeating every deep thrust, until I felt her tighten. I turned her around and she squirmed again. Then, I pulled her, making her sit on my lap while I was still inside her tight, little hole. "I love it when you make that sound." I whispered and she sensually chuckled, grabbing my face and kissing me.

She grinds on top of me as she passionately kissed me. I thought I was going to burst everywhere in the room. She felt so damn good that I was ready for my release.

"I'm close..." she whispered against my ear.

I wasn't quite sure what to do since it was my first time but I fucked her faster.

She moaned louder as I kissed her neck. She didn't mind the sloppiness. I don't, either, as I kept going. I began licking her chest, then her breast. I penetrated harder while she wrapped her arms around my  neck. Then, she tightened again. She was so tight it made me finally cum.

I moaned loudly as she did, feeling the warmth and wetness of her cum all over my cock inside her. That was only when I realized I had to pull out so I did, squirting on her clit finally. I groaned loud.

After, she leaned against me, tired and panting like I was, too.

We paused, tired. And then I allowed my body to plop on the floor while she was still leaning on me. All I could hear was our breathing in that dark room.

---

Alice was lying down on my chest.

"That was...amazing." I said and she chuckled lightly. I did too.

She looked up at me, "Did I take you by surprise?"

"To be honest, I didn't think you'd do it."

"Sorry."

I sneered and looked at her funny, "I'm not."
She laughed and playfully hit my chest.

"I'm just saying, I barely know you and I know it might be weird for you."

"I don't mind." I paused, "I mean--I'm down for getting-to-know stuff now. Sheesh. What do I have to lose? I'm here. We can know anything we want right at this moment."

We were lying on the blanket spread across the floor when she sat up and looked at me after I said my remarks. She realized she didn't know much about me and this would be good opportunity.

"You're right. I wanna know more about you."

"Okay," I sat up and she did too.

She wrapped the blanket around her. She clutched it as she sat. She was staring at me.

"Can I ask you anything?"

"Yeah, you can ask away."

"Alright." She paused and looked away, "What do you do every night? Like earlier, where did you come from before..."

"Oh, um, see, I patrol this city. Me and my brothers: we take care of this city by taking out vigilantes, gangs, monsters, you name it."

"You and your brothers? There's more?"

"Just four of us."

"So they're like you?"

"They're turtles." I laughed, "But we're very different from each other."

"So...you're like the shy one, I'm guessing?"

I laughed at her guess,

"What?" she asked and laughed lightly. She looked so beautiful. "Did I get it right?"

I shook my head, "I'm way too far from being shy, Alice."

"Really?" She furrowed her eyebrows at me and gaped, "Then tell me about you. I wanna know who you are." She paused and gazed into my eyes, "Tell me." She said again with that sensual voice. I don't even know if she knows she's doing it.

"I'm..." I realized I'm staring at her lips so I look at her eyes, "I'm the guy that likes the daring, the adventure. I'm not shy, I just get a little indecisive when I'm in an aspect I'm not so fond of."

"Like what?"

Like being around a beautiful woman like you.

"Being around people?" she chuckles lightly, "You are shy."

I felt challenged. "No." I quickly replied. "Being around you." I said with conviction.

Her eyes quickly look up into mine.

Then, nervousness goes all over me. I barely get nervous like this but it was as if she was kryptonite melting me.

"What about you?" I changed the topic, "Tell me something about you."

"People don't like me as much." She's lying. I've seen her with a man that likes her. And I don't see how people can't like her.

"I know that because they never stuck around. That's why I prefer to be alone. I prefer to hang up the rooftop because it makes me calm and that gives me satisfaction than being with people who secretly hates me."

"So you've always been on that rooftop?"

"Yeah," she smiled.

"Lucky." I said.

"Why?"

"Because if you weren't there, I wouldn't have met you."

"Yeah and you wouldn't be running away from trouble." She grimaced,

"If there wasn't trouble with my brother, then my life would be boring."

She chuckled, "Right."

"Thank you for letting me stay."

"Of course."

"Even though I'm just a stranger...and a..."

"I like your company." She said then tucked her hair behind her ear, "And...just you in general."

"I like you, too." I said. She smiled and so did I.

She sighed, looking at my lips again. I moved in and kissed her. It felt so damn good. I remember just earlier when I feared making a move thinking how one wrong move and it could ruin all of this.

"Are you hungry?"

God yes, I thought remembering her mouth.

"Uh," I couldn't say anything as I tried to erase my mind,

"Because I'm planning to get food for a midnight snack. So we can munch on something while talking." She stood up, "What do you like?"

"What do you have?"

"Anything you want. We can even order it." She said walking to the phone.

"How about pizza?"

She smiled, "I love pizza." And began dialing.

This girl is becoming the girl of my dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1.6K 10
Raph x FemReader: Raphael saves an ER nurse from a mugging after an argument with Leo. His night isn't going the way he expected and honestly...would...
2.4K 49 24
super genius Maya has become bored with her normal life, and decides to run away to let her mad creativity flow. During this, she meets the turtles...
12.4K 297 26
A story about Raphael the turtle. We all know that Raph is not an open book, it's a special book that has a key, key that you have to find and unlock...
987K 16.4K 200
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Favorite songs. Imagines. Sometimes fluff, sometimes smut.