BANDHAN :Swasan and Arshi(com...

By praju2797

This story is basically about the ups and downs the brother sister will go through after they are married. It... More

Intro
Pyaara sa bandhan
My Angry Bird
A new story begins n Jealously of Sanskar
Does he have a girlfriend? ???
A NEW STORY
LAADLI intro update
BHAIYU..... UR THE BEST
What are ur views about marriage???
Teaser
The Proposal and Swara missing
New story....
Swasan in hospital and Swara's Birthday...
Misunderstanding b/w Arshi and Sanskar's self confession
A new story...
A prank and convincing their lady loves...
Proposal, confession and convincing
Tagged
Blush...Blush....
The Wedding bells are ringing...
Giving them privacy
Jalkukda.... Sanskar?
Engagement
Sangeet and Mehandi
Haldi
His confession...
Teaser
The wedding
The sweet family
First night
Arnav to shout at Swara....
Realisation hits her
I want to become bua....
U have to marry me...
Falling apart...
I hate u Sanskar...
New cover
Mysterious man revealed
Gabbar Singh
Miss u 😢😢😢
Holi preparations
Holi brought them close 😉😉😉
Fun...
My tipsy partner
Khushi knowing the truth
Confusion 🤔🤔🤔
Is it a love triangle🤔🤔🤔
I'm Swara Sanskar Maheshwari
Mysterious Person Revealed 😈😈😈
Changed Swara 😨😨😨
Am I Really Not Ur Sister 😭😭😭
💕💕💕Dilon Ka Bandhan 💕💕💕
💖💖The Beautiful Reunion 💖💖
❤️❤️Dual Date(part A) ❤️❤️
Dual Date(part B)
🌈🌈🌈🌞New Year With A New Hope 🌞🎶🎶🎶
I'm Pregnant!!! 😱😱😱
Sorry
💖Swasan Moments 💖
A/N
Makar Sankrantik(part a)
Makar Sankranti (part B)
Arnav getting more insecure...
Important
Letting it go😇😇😇
Voting
She Is Always Your Sister First!!!
Awards
Separation??? 🤔🤔🤔
Happiness😊😊😊😊
🎊Wedding Plans🎊
Vote
Torture😝😝😝😝
Important
😰😰Exams 😱😱
💍Engagement (1)💐💐💐
Invitation (1)😍😍💗💗
Note
Papa... 😵😵😵
Invitation (2)
🎼🎶Sangeet🎶🎼
Good News
🎶🎼Sangeet (2)🎼🎶
💗 Mehandi 💗
✋Haldi 🤚
Invitation (3)
The Grand Wedding
Note
The Grand Wedding
The First Night???
I'm Your Honey And We're Going To The Moon
Epilogue

Engagement (2)☺️

1.2K 109 39
By praju2797

Hello guys and thank you for accepting the invitation and having us with your auspicious presence to bless the cutest couple Swara and Sanskar....

So will it be a peaceful event or will some twist come along... 😉😉😉😉

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Swarn mansion was decorated just like a bride. There was a lots of hustle bustle in the environment. Khushi was running around the hall checking the last minute preparations. Arnav was just pacing in Swara's room impatiently, while she was taking a shower.

His eyes land her wardrobe, he walks towards it and takes out an album. He opens it and looks at all the photos of baby Swara. He smiles seeing them when he hears the door open. He looks up and finds Swara standing there wearing a cute baby pink frock. She frowns seeing Arnav so sad,so she walks and stands in front of him but he doesn't notice her.

She sits down on her knees and holds his hands. Arnav looks at her and smiles through tears. Swara immediately cups his face in her little hands.

"Bhaiyu... What happened??? Why are you crying??? Did you get hurt somewhere??? "she asked in a panicked tone...

Arnav smiles listening to her... "Doll, do you think your Bhaiyu will cry if he is hurt???"

Swara innocently nods her head in a no. "Then why are you crying Bhaiyu???" she asks him again.

"Bachha I'm just feeling guilty for forcing you into this marriage the last time. Your still very young for all these but because of me you had to... " he did not get to complete his sentence as he felt Swara palm on his mouth...

"Never... Never ever say that... You and I very well know that you can never do anything which is not right for me. You have always thought about me before yourself. My happiness comes first for you. And if I have not told you this then let me tell you that I'm very thankful to you for bringing Sanskar in my life. You know he is the second best thing in my life. " Swara said with honesty...

Arnav looks at her with so much pride in his eyes... "Oh then such is the first best thing???" he asks her to lighten the mood...

Swara keeps her head on his lap and sighs which was a comfortable one and says... "of course you..."

Both stay in the same position remembering their childhood and their parents when Khushi enters the room... "Baby doll... Oh god what will I do with these two kids... You both are still not ready... And Swaru don't you want to get engaged or what??? Seriously Arnav you also behave like kids sometimes... I sent you to get Swara ready but you preoccupied her on your talks... Why are you two standing there??? Still so many things are yet to be done... " Khushi keeps blabbering leaving the siblings in utter amazement...

Swara goes and holds Khushi's shoulders to stop her from talking... "Bhabhi... Relax... Breath in... Breath out... Calm down... Stop worrying so much and don't worry I'll get ready... Now that you have brought my dress I'll get ready quickly... And stop stressing out..." saying this Swara gives a kiss on Khushi's cheeks and goes towards the closet...

Khushi smiles seeing Swara that she fails to notice Arnav moving towards her... She gets startled sensing an arm around her waist. Arnav nuzzles in her nape and huskily says in her ears... "Jaan... I think I need to remind you that I'm not any kid but a grown up man... I thought you have anyway seen it but seems like you have forgotten... So shall I show you here in Gudiya's room or do you prefer our room???"

Khushi turns scarlet listening to him and nudges him in his stomach to get herself free... "You are so shameless... And now plz get the rings from our room... I'll help Swaru..."

Arnav gives a peck on her lips and goes from there leaving a blushing Khushi behind....

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Guests had arrived and Arnav was attending them... The hall was looking breathtaking...

Sanskar arrived with Ap and Dp...

Sanskar's attire

Arnav's attire

He gives a hug to Arnav while Arnav welcomes them... Ap and Dp go towards the guests while Sanskar was looking at the stairs continously...

Just then Swara descends the stairs with Khushi looking like an angel in his selection...

Swara's attire

Khushi's attire

He finds it hard to takes him eyes off her... Feeling a continuous gaze on her, Swara lifts her head only to get captured by the eyes of her husband... They get lost in each other until Swara and Sanskar are brought out from their dreamland by Khushi and Arnav respectively...

As Swara reaches the last step she finds two hands stretched out in front of her... She looks up to find both Sanskar and Arnav holding out their hands for her... They both look at each other and are about to pull back their have when Swara hold their hands and walks with them... Swara and Sanskar are made to sit while the lights become dim...

The spot light reveals Khushi... And beside her was Arnav... Swara squeals like kid seeing them and starts popping in her seat...

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Female:
(Aaj Hai Sagaai Sun Ladki Ke Bhai ) -2
Zara Nach Ke Humko Dikhaa

Aaj Hai Sagaai Sun Ladki Ke Bhai
Zara Nach Ke Humko Dikhaa
Kudi Ki Tarhan Na Sharmaa
Hai Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja Haan,
Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja

Male:
Sabh Ko Nachaoon
Nach Nach Ke Dikhoon
Aa Mujh Ko Gale Se Lagaa
Sabh Ko Nachaoon
Nach Nach Ke Dikhoon
Aa Mujh Ko Gale Se Lagaa
Munde Se Zara Aankh Lada
Munde Se Zara Aankh Lada Hoi,
Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja Hai,
Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja O Soniyee...

[Sanskar gets up fun his place and starts singing gesturing towards Swara]

Sar Pe Sajaa Ke Sehraa
Baarat Le Ke Aaon
Dulhan Tujhe Bana Ke
Doli Mein Le Ke Jaoon

[Swara also joins him and teases him and shows fake attitude]

Female:
Bholi Samajh Ke Mujhpe
Na Daal Aise Daane
Shaadi Nahin Karoongi
Ja Maan Ja Deewane

[Both dance together]

Male:
Sun Albeli Meri Tanha Akeli
Abh Kat Ti Nahin Ratiyaan

Female:
Jaa Re Harjayee Chal Chod Kalayee Sabh Dekhti Hain Sakhiyaan
Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja -2

Male:
Hoi, Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja -2
O Maan Ja...

[Khushi and Arnav continue dancing]

Female:
Kehti Hain Meri Sakhiyaan
Dil Mein Hai Chor Tere
Kyoon Haath Dho Ke Aise
Peeche Pada Hai Mere

Male:
Sakhiyoon Se Apni Keh Do
Ke Beech Mein Na Aaye
Ban Jayein Meri Saali
Jija Mujhe Banaayein

Female:
Main Na Aaon Tere Sang
Tere Ache Nahin Dhang
Na Aise Baat Badha

Male:
Mujhe Karna Tu Tung
Abh Band Kar Jung
Aa Ban Ke Dulhan Ghar Aa
Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja
Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja

Female:
Haan, Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja Haan,
Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja

Female:
Aaj Hai Sagaai Sun Ladki Ke Bhai
Zara Nach Ke Humko Dikhaa

Aaj Hai Sagaai Sun Ladki Ke Bhai
Zara Nach Ke Humko Dikhaa

Male:
Sabh Ko Nachaoon
Nach Nach Ke Dikhoon
Aa Mujh Ko Gale Se Lagaa

Female:
Kudi Ki Tarhan Na Sharmaa

Male:
Munde Se Zara Aankh Lada

Female:
Hoi, Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja

Male:
Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja

Female:
Hai, Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja

Male:
Tu Meri Gal Maan Ja, Hoi...

(U can imagine the same dance steps which Swasan and Raglak did in the serial)

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

As the song ends, a girl enters the mansion....

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

To be continued....

Vote and comment if you liked it and sorry if not🙁🙁🙁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 21.9K 65
A love story between a wounded Girl and a Guy who is running towards his GOAL.
11K 342 22
Megumi x fem oc I do not own any jjk characters
526K 22K 48
Story starts in the beginning of the show when Khushi says she will go to Lucknow after the guest house incident. I felt Khushis self respect was al...
183K 4.1K 5
Post kidnapping and and his outburst on Khushi due to Anjali, how does Arnav Singh Raizada woo his lady love back? This is a saga of their new life t...