The princess's stepsister; Li...

By cosmiczheng

In which 9 princes fall for the princess's stepsister instead of the princess herself More

Prequel
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50

39

473 17 5
By cosmiczheng

I groaned as I tugged on a see-through lace crop top,a mini skirt, black fishnet leggings and my leather boots.

I definitely did not like this. It was too revealing but hey, they won't let you in unless you're appropriately dressed. 'Appropriately'

I sneaked out of the house, feeling like a thief. It was 3am after all, dark and eerie, with no one awake except me.

I silently started the car and drove out in the night.

~

After ages, I could finally find the club. It barely even looked like a club from the outside. It looked more like a run down, abandoned building.

"Hello," I nervously muttered.

"First time with boss?" A good looking, red haired man asked me.

I nodded, scanning his face. He was certainly good looking, with a perfectly define nose, plump, pink lips, big, round eyes and a sharp jawline.

"The name's Taeyong, Lee Taeyong," he said, interrupting my thoughts.

"May I have your name and age?" He politely said.

"And nice outfit you have there babe," he smirked as his eyes landed on my body.

"Jayda Kim, 16," I said after some hesitation.

"And.. thank you?"

"No problem babe, but have a great time. Enjoy!" He said as he opened the door.

The first thing that hit me was the smell of alcohol, before a whiff of the smell of sex hit me next. I nearly gagged as I advanced in, scanning around the dark place for a 16 year old.

The sound of people making out were heard over the loud music as I shoved my way through people dancing and grinding on each other.

My eyes rested on a familiar figure.

I shook my head, it couldn't be right?

As I edged closer, I realised that it wasn't Yanjun

"Focus Nat, focus. You're here to find Justin," I muttered to myself as I glanced around.

Justin.

I pushed my way through as I grabbed Justin's hand.

"Justin!" I screamed over the bustle of the people.

"Oo. A girl, a pretty one!" He giggled.

I sighed as I dragged him but he was unwilling to leave.

Sighing, I got him on my back and staggered out.

"Oh? Leaving already, babe?" Taeyong raised his eyebrows.

"Erm, ye-yeah. Just- had to get a friend,"

"It's a pity, but hope to see you again beautiful," he winked as I smiled.

"Woah there boy, don't flirt with my girl,"

"Ziyi??"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
120K 4.5K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
194K 4.4K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad