47

*some +18 scenes but it isn't that explicit haha*

"Shall I mention that you have to do it in front of her," she motioned to Natasha, whose face was red and puffy from the crying.

"No!" I protested but Natasha screamed, making me relent unwillingly.

"DON'T!" She shouted but screamed again soon after.

"Natasha!" A familiar shout of Xukun could be heard as the pounding of the door got louder.

"Well, if your dear friends break the door down, your little girlfriend here will die, wouldn't that be great?" She smirked as she sat on my lap, caressing my hips.

I groaned under her weight as she places her lips all over my body, from my forehead, to my nose, to my cheeks, to my lips and finally to my neck.

"Andrea..." I whimpered as she began unbuttoned my shirt.

I glanced at Natasha whose eyes were filled with disgust and fear.

"Andrea..." I cried as she placed her lips on my chest.

"You better freeze, Andrea Kim," a shout was heard as Ziyi stood in front of us, a gun in his hand, pointed at Andrea.

"If you don't drop your weapon I'm pressing this button which will kill Natasha,"

"Kill me, just kill me of that means Andrea is too!" Natasha screamed, making Andrea distracted, which Ziyi took the chance to shoot her while Zhangjing grabbed the tool on her hand.

"Too bad honey, you get distracted too easily," Xiao Gui laughed.

it's the final push !