Bad Boy's Queen

By BloodyHemsworth

His eyes darken, his pupils dilating almost entirely. His warm hand cups the back of my thigh and pulls me cl... More

Hello!
Blurb
1; Midnight Macca's Run With The Bad Boy
2; Catching The Bad Boy
3; Skipping With The Bad Boy
4; Should Have Never Trusted The Bad Boy
5; Bad Boy's Going Soft
6; Bad Boy's Own Mistake
7; Taking Care of The Bad Boy
8; Thinking Of The Bad Boy
9; The Search For The Bad Boy
10; All Because Of The Bad Boy
11; Getting The Bad Boy Out Of My Head
12; The Bad Boy's Very Pleasurable Touch
13; Sharing a Bed With the Bad Boy
14; The Bad Boy's Back
15; The Moody Bad Boy
16; The Girl Clinging to the Bad Boy
17; The Bad Boy's Promise
18; Bad Boy's Last Kiss
19; Forgetting The Bad Boy
20; Bad Boy's Call
21; The Bad Boy's Secrets
22; Bad Boy's Fight
23; Bad Boy's Party Trick
24; In The Bad Boy's Car
25; Involved With The Bad Boy
26; The Bad Boy's Turn
27; Bad Boy's Loss
28; The Bad Boy's Ways
29; Bad Boy's Perspective
30; Saving The Bad Boy
31; Hating The Bad Boy
32; Bad Boy Whatcha Gonna Do
34; Loving The Bad Boy
35; Bad Boy on Top of Me
36; Leaving The Bad Boy
37; Bad Boy's Kind of Slumber Party
38; Bad Boy's Queen
Book Playlist

33; Bad Boy's Type of Love

35.8K 871 751
By BloodyHemsworth

I commented on the last chapter that this chapter was going to be smutty, but I am sadly not delivering that lmao I just wanted to get the graduation out of the way and then move on to the good stuff. Next chapter will be good dw you thirsty hoes smoochhh xx

-

I laugh as some of my drink sloshes all over my sheer top, wetting my skin. Emily grins as she bends, licking the space in between my breasts where the liquid is still trailing down. I yell and quickly jump away from her, drowning in the crowd of people dancing around to the blaring music.

People are squeezing me from all directions and I appreciate the warmth that they give me. My skin is layered in sweat, but I continue jumping around, loving the way my body seems to vibrate from the music. Hands are all over me, touching me, brushing my bare skin, but never bold enough to touch me on my most intimate parts which I am glad about.

I can feel his eyes on me, burning me the way Meghan's bullet burnt my skin. I don't know why, but I seem to laugh at the thought. She's dead now.

Someone suddenly pushes into me hard, spilling my drink all over other people who I have a feeling are too intoxicated to either care or know. I glare at the familiar figure, but turn away and trudge through the crowd to fill my cup again. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to bring a drink to the dancefloor.

From the corner of my eyes, I see Kaylin on top of Michael on the couch, trying to fit as much of his face as she can in her mouth. I cringe and pull my eyes away from them, walking towards the makeshift bar. I pour myself a cup of vodka and coke along with some ice before adding a slice of lemon.

The cup is only halfway to my lips before someone rudely holds their arm out and grab the cup from me. I cry out a protest and look at the person holding my cup. Imagine my surprise when I see that it's Matthew. "Matt." I grin, slightly swaying.

His eyebrows are furrowed as he puts the cup down on the bar. I only follow him as he tugs me to the kitchen. "Oh my gosh, let me go," I slur.

He flashes me a glare, silencing me. I huff as he passes me a glass of water. I sit on the kitchen counter, giggling when the person beside me looks at me warily. I reluctantly gulp down the glass of water Matthew gave me, staring into his eyes the whole time.

I reach out with my hand, cupping his chin in one hand. He doesn't pull away but his expression is still hard like he's disappointed at me. "I wish I had blue eyes. Yours are so pretty I want to rip them out and swap them with mine."

"How much did you drink?"

"Why don't you tell me, handsome?" I bite my lower lips, caging him between my legs and pulling me him close. He tenses and starts to pull my legs away from his hips, but I have it locked good so he can't escape unless he really tried. I start tracing the outline of his eyebrow with my middle finger, grinning when his eyes widen. I love the way he blushes.

"Leah, seriously, let me go."

"Shut up. Just kiss me, Matt."

"What the fuck? Seriously, you need to sober up. I'll take you home."

"Stop," I hiss as I tilt my head up to capture his lips. He doesn't move away when I press my lips to his. His mouth is warm and sweet. He doesn't kiss me back at first and remains so still I feel like I am kissing a statue. I keep kissing him, slowly deepening it to urge him to move his lips.

When he finally realises what's happening he starts kissing me back, resting his hands on my waist to pull me closer. He tastes a little bitter, like beer, but I continue kissing him nonetheless.

He's good, but not Hunter good. When Hunter kisses me, his lips are firm and sure. Matthew is a little different. Matthew's lips are softer, and they seem to occasionally brush mine like he doesn't know whether to continue. It's a little unnerving.

"What the fuck?" He's ripped away from me. I almost fall, but quickly unfold my legs from around Matthew's hips. "You know she's drunk. She can't fucking think properly."

Matthew steps back as Hunter approaches him, his glare so intense it could probably kill someone. "Matt, I'll talk to you tomorrow." I wave at him as he walks away from Hunter.

"Like the fuck you are. I'm taking you home." Hunter's eyes are angry when they lock with mine and I feel a pulsing desire flow through me. Matthew could never give me the feeling Hunter does. Some people have gathered around us already, hoping for a fight to ensue but some of them walk away when Matthew does. "I said I'm taking you home. Let's go."

I pout, opening my arms so he could carry me. He grumbles before finally giving in and slinging me over his shoulders. I giggle at this, but quickly close my mouth when I almost puke all over Hunter's back. The upside-down position doesn't exactly help with keeping it down but I somehow manage to do it because I know people are watching.

"Move." I hear Hunter say. When we're out of the house he sets me down in the passenger seat of his car.

"Emily," I tiredly mutter as he buckles my seatbelt. I lean forward and lean my head against the dashboard.

"I'll come back for her." The car engine starts. "Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to have a party the night before the ceremony?"

"I think his name's Jack."

"Oh, did you snog him on the kitchen counter too?"

"No, only Matt."

"Remind me not to let you drink next time." He sighs and turns on the radio.

"I fucking love this song," I holler. My body seems to be in sync with the beat of the song.

♪ And if you don't love me now
You will never love me again
I can still hear you saying
You would never break the chain ♪

I unbuckle my seatbelt and lean over him, using his thigh as a pillow. "What are you doing?" He asks as he quickly pulls over.

"I want you," I mumble as I pull myself up to kiss him. Unlike Matthew, he immediately kisses me back just as hard. He buries his hands in my hair, keeping my mouth on his.

I feel like a melted mozzarella stick. He tastes deliciously minty. As he's pulling away I take my hand and place it on his crotch. I smirk as his eyes widen when I start to rub gently. His mouth parts as I start to unbuckle his belt. "This isn't right."

"Do you not want me?"

"It's not that."

"Then why stop?"

He grabs my wrist just as I'm starting to reach into his boxer. I can see the bulge straining through the thin fabric. "Because you're going to regret this in the morning. Besides, you're drunk. I don't want you vomiting all over my dick."

I frown at this. "That's not nice." I shake my head as I loosen his grip on my wrist and resume my progress from before.

"Stop, Leah," he sternly says as he pushes me away.

I cross my arms, leaning back into my seat. "You don't want me."

"I do, but not like this." I close my eyes when he tucks my hair behind my ear and kisses me on the temple. I keep my eyes closed as the car lurches forward.

I don't know why but I start to smile and then soon after I'm laughing under my breath. "I'm so in love with you," I say in between my laughs. That's when I fall asleep.

+

Emily and Kaylin are hugging each other, tears streaming down their faces. I watch Cain approach us, cringing when he sees that Kaylin and Emily look like they just attended a funeral.

I put my head in my hands, massaging my head to get rid of the dizziness. Getting drunk last night was a bad idea. I had woken up to my parents scolding me all morning. It doesn't help that I somehow cannot remember half of the things that had happened last night.

Cain sits beside me on the bench, graduation hat still on his head. "Why aren't you crying?" His voice is weird when he speaks, almost like he's pinching his nose together. So he really wasn't lying when he said he felt sick.

"Should I be crying?"

"Nope. It's a merry day," he says, grinning. "Hey, I gotta tell you something."

"Spill."

"I might be moving to the city."

This time I seriously look at him to see if he's joking. "Why?"

"My parents want me to move out. I want to open an art gallery in the city."

"Have you told Emily and Kaylin? Oh, we're going to miss you so much."

"You could always come with me. Be my roommate or neighbour or something."

I shrug. "Yeah, I don't know. The city's not my type. I promise to make sure we visit you sometimes, though."

"Thanks for always having my back, Leah." He sniffs.

"Hey, don't cry now." I turn and hug him, making sure I savour the moment because I know there is a chance we'll grow apart one day and be too busy with our own lives to even remember each other.

"I'm not crying. I just have the flu, remember?" I roll my eyes at his excuse. "I think someone wants to talk to you."

I pull away from the hug and stand, fixing my dress as I do. Cain gives me a small wave before walking away, presumably to talk to his parents.

I keep my eyes cast on Matthew as I walk closer. He has his hands in his pants pockets as he watches me closely. "Matthew," I greet, coming to a stop in front of him.

He clears his throat before speaking. "You look great," he mumbles, eyes wandering down to my Bordeaux dress.

"Thanks, you do too. I know it sounds weird, but did you send me this dress?"

He mouth twitches like he's trying to hold back his smile. "No. I don't have very good taste in dresses. You kept my bracelet." He points at the charm on my wrist. It seems to glint in the sunlight like pieces of diamond.

"Yeah. I was actually going to ask you whether you want it back now that we're... not really close anymore."

"You can keep it. I don't mind."

"Look, I'm sorry that you had to see what happened with Eric and stuff. I was just so scared. I didn't want anything to happen to Hunter so I asked the first person that popped to mind and it was you."

He sighs. "How about we go to French Dip Lounge tomorrow? You owe me some explaining."

"Okay. Just text me when."

We are both silent for a few seconds, just watching other people chattering with their friends and family. "You know, Hunter really cares about you." He sheepishly rubs the back of his neck.

"He does?"

"I don't know if you remember what happened last night, but we kind of kissed."

"Wait, you and Hunter kissed?"

His eyes widen in horror. "No, I meant you kissed me."

Holy shit. How drunk was I to the point where I do not remember kissing Matthew? "Oh my god, I'm so sorry."

"And then Hunter came and took you home."

"Hunter was the one who took me home?"

"Yeah. Well, after telling me he'll beat me up the next time I kiss you again. Funny because you were the one who basically forced me to kiss you."

I can't help but scrunch my nose in disgust and embarrassment. "I'm so sorry."

"Everyone can see he cares about you, but just be careful around him." He lowers the volume of his voice. "We both saw him kill Eric. It was self-defence, but you know what he's capable of, Leah."

I shiver at the memory. "I know. Thanks, Matt."

Matthew only nods before walking away. Maybe my friendship with him does have a chance after all. I felt so horrible that I brought him into some crazy shit that I somehow managed to convince myself that he was better off without me. Maybe he is, but I'm not giving up on him that easy.

"Hey! Little sis is all grown up now. Look at you." Liam grins as he wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"Shut up."

"Here, I got you a graduation present." He holds out a small box wrapped in Spider-Man gift wrap.

"What's this?"

"It's not going to be a surprise if I tell you. Keep it in the glove box of your car. You never know when you might need it."

"Oh my god, Liam. Did you get me a condom?"

"You dirty little shit. How did you guess? Whatever. Mum and Dad are waiting, come on."

I put the small box in my robe pocket. "Did you just come up to me to give me this gift by yourself so mum and dad won't ask what it is?"

"Jackpot."

I hug both my mother and father before taking a few pictures with them. Elliot is quiet the whole time. I'm surprised we haven't made any effort to talk to each other at all since that time he slapped me. What's even more surprising is the fact that my parents are completely oblivious to it.

Once we're all done taking pictures my mother asks me whether I want to have graduation dinner tonight before Liam and Elliot move away for university. I obviously say yes, not wanting to miss out on a family night that rarely ever happens now that my father is busy at his clinic.

"How did I get home last night?" I ask. Liam excuses himself from the conversation to talk with Elliot who's sitting on a bench nearby. My mother and father both look at each other, shifting their feet. I already know the answer, but I need to know my parents' side of the story.

My father is the one who speaks first. "Hunter brought you home. You were fast asleep. He carried you up to your room."

"You're not mad about that?"

"No."

"Did he say anything else?"

"You might want to ask him that yourself."

Now I'm definitely curious as to what Hunter had done or said that completely won my parents over. They both smile in encouragement as I look at Hunter talking to his friends.

As I'm walking up to him I feel my heart beating faster and faster. I hope I hadn't said anything bad last night when he dropped me off. He would never stop teasing me if I did. When he sees me nearing him he mutters something to his friends before walking towards me, meeting me in the middle.

"Hey. Can I talk to you for a sec?"

He nods, leading me to a place a little more isolated and private. "You look beautiful." He then pecks me on the lips.

I ball my fists, feeling the heat creep up my neck. "Thanks. You look great."

"Where'd you get that dress?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just curious."

"Someone gave it to me," I hesitantly admit. I was so sure that he was the one who had sent me the dress but looking at him now, I'm not so sure.

"Matthew?"

"No. We're not exactly close friends right now."

He grabs my hand, pulling it up towards his mouth and pressing a warm kiss to the tender skin of the underside of my wrist. "You looked cosy with him last night."

"I wasn't thinking properly."

Something flits across his face but it's gone just as quick as it came. "You remember what happened last night?"

"No. Not really. Why does my family like you all of a sudden? "

"They don't like me. They just don't really mind me as much anymore." He shoots me a triumphant smirk. "I told them what you told me in the car on the way home."

"What did I say?"

He smirks, moving closer. The heat radiating from him warm my body just a little, but I want more. "Well, you said you were in love with me." His voice is quiet and soft.

"I did?" I ask, almost not believing that I would even say something like that. Was it even true? "I was pretty drunk."

"Alcohol can make people tell the truth."

He brings one of his hand up to my lips, tracing my lower lip with his thumb. Somehow, I can't seem to pull my eyes away from his smouldering eyes. "How do I even know you're telling the truth?"

He smirks. "Does it matter? You're the only one who knows how you really feel. Now, I'm going to be completely honest with you. I am falling in love with you, Leah Stone, and there is nothing you can do about it. Oh, by the way, I did buy that dress for you."

He then turns and struts away, leaving me gaping. He even has the decency to look back at me and chuckling when he sees that I'm still rooted to the same spot with the same expression of shock on my face.

Holy fucking shit.

-
⚠️ (Okay, guys, can I just say, there's been a lotta you saying you don't like this dress mkay here we go we all have different tastes when it comes to clothes so I just wanna say it to you once and for all, that it's fine for you to imagine the dress the way you want to imagine it. The picture is just kinda what I, personally, had in mind, but PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD bcs so many people have commented that they don't like the dress but LEMME TELL YOU the dress doesn't affect the plot of the story at all so IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME IF YOU SEE THE DRESS DIFFERENTLY)

(Like I had to put in a description of the dress in somehow like I wouldn't have just said the dress was red and it was cool lmao). Smooch 🥰 ty cupcakes

-

so uh I had a crush on this guy since like last year and we talked on and off for like the whole year and we haven't actually talked for like a couple of weeks and boom i open my phone and his text just popped up in my face

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
17K 282 28
[THE FIRST CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE ASF BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER] ''What are you doing on the desk?'' He asked coldly. I look at him in the eyes. ''W...
29.6M 875K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
77.1K 1.9K 46
[Completed] Rated Mature 36 Chapters A teen bad boy (Ed) proposes a nerdy girl (El) he has been crushing on since junior school. They fall in love...