Will You Ever Forgive Me? 《Bi...

By ram_boy

Ford trusted Bill, from the very beginning. Bill only wanted to trick the six-fingered nerd at first, then sl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 5

2K 66 68
By ram_boy

(A/N: Wow 2018 is actually over. This year has been too long, and has been the worst and best time ever. I am very confused. Also, that's what Bill looks like in his human form, cuz that hawt)

Bill's P.O.V.

Cold. That's all I felt. Cold. I only felt this when I was possessing someone. Was I right now? No. I couldn't be.

But what had just happened? I knew of a fact that Ford had figured it all out. I cried and confessed my feelings. Wait. No that didn't happen. He left before I could say any more. Then I was in the Nightmare Realm and - ow my head really hurts - my friends...

My friends banished me from my own dimension.

Ugh, how could they do that?! I'm Bill fucking Cipher they can't do that! When I get back there I will destroy them, all of them. Especially Kryptos. Him. He started this. I needed to get rid of him.

But how would I get back?

I started in front of me. White. White was all I saw. It was cold as well.

I slowly got up, and then fell back down. This was weird. I don't feel normal. I felt slightly bigger than I usually do. I tried to shapeshift back but it didn't work. Ugh, my head really hurt. I raised a hand to rub my eye.

And that's when I noticed it. I only saw it in my hand at first. Fingers. Made of flesh, bones, muscles, things humans have. I'd only felt this when I was possessing someone. And I knew I wasn't doing that now. I still didn't have depth perception, so I only had one eye.

I looked at the rest of this body I was in. Dark black suit pants, a black vest with yellow triangle-shaped buttons, a black bow tie, a yellow shirt, and dark tan skin. I had an eyepatch over one of my eyes. What the hell was this?

I reached up and touched my head. Hair. I had hair. Blond hair. I had no idea what my face looked like.

I attempted to un-possess this human, but I couldn't. Was this really what I thought it was?

I shivered. It's really cold out. I thought, rubbing my arms for warmth. Ah! Who am I kidding! I reminded myself. I stuck my hand out and ignited a blue fireball. Still, have my powers. Good. I kept the fireball close to me, heating me up.

I looked at where I was. Trees were all around, and nothing that resembled anything I recognized. I could usually see everything and have slight future vision, but now I couldn't see.

So this is what human's minds are like? Dull, blank, unable to see. Boring. How do they stand it?

I got up and staggered. I'm still not used to human bodies. All I needed to do was walk for a bit, then I'd be fine. Just like when I possessed Ford.

Ford.

Oh no. I needed to find him. I needed to apologize. I needed to tell him how I felt. And if he pushed me away, at least I got to see him one last time.

A tear fell down my face. I lifted a hand to catch it. A drop of water was on my finger.

I started to walk. I didn't know where I was going, but hopefully to Ford's house.

After about 3 hours of walking, my legs gave out. I fell on the ground. I was so cold right now. My teeth were chattering, fingers were blue.

My face was buried in the snow when I noticed something. A tree. But it looked different from the rest of them. Like it was made of metal.

The Bunker. I was getting close. Good.

I forced myself to get up, groaning as I did, teeth still chattering. The fireball died away a half hour ago. I couldn't keep it lit or else I'd be very weak right now.

I kept stumbling forward, each step taking all of my energy. Just a bit further and I'd find him. I was getting very tired as I walked.

And at last, I saw the edge of the trees. I past it and looked around. There it was. The house. Ford's house.

"Just - a bit - further..." I panted to myself. But I couldn't make it. My legs buckled out from underneath me and I fell, face first into the snow. My whole body was cold, almost frozen.

I gasped. I wasn't going to make it. Kryptos transformed me into a human so I could die. And I would, right here, right now.

I kept looking at the house, wanting to see movement inside it. I think I just saw someone come out of it. I wasn't sure. I'm too tired to register my thoughts.

The person was in a red coat, and at first it was walking away from me, then saw me. All of a sudden it rushed towards me. I saw its face.

Ford.

I think.

"Jeez, what the hell?" The person said. "What happened to you kid?"

Kid? I'm an interdimensional demon not some sort of human larvae, I wanted to say, but didn't have enough energy to. All could manage was:

"Sixer...?"

Then blackness as I passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Billdip By No

Fanfiction

80.2K 1.8K 34
Like every cheesey Billdip fanfic bill and dipper make a deal. *trigger warning* Rape Miscarriage Sexual abuse I want to make this clear I am a d...
59.2K 1K 25
2 years after Wierdmaggedon and the mystery twins stay at gravity falls since last year but Bill Cipher is back and he will his little puppet next to...
3.3K 138 12
Y/n is the older half-sister of Mabel and Dipper Pines. Her mom forces her to go with her siblings to stay with their great-uncle Stanford after her...
87.7K 3.8K 19
Dipper was only thirteen teen when he did this to himself. Dipper was in the middle of the woods when this happened, under the stars and bright moon...