Us - The Mess // COMPLETED

By BettyIsMoody

We all thought Scömìche was real in 2017, but 2018 changed it all. They have boyfriends, the are not roommat... More

1 - Deny U
2 - It is your fault
3 - Hooked
4 - I need my own life
5 - Be Mature
6 - Stay away
7 - Acceptance
8 - Offstage
10 - God knows we're worth it
11 - Scömìche 2018
12 - Don't go
13 - Bad for us
14 - Be brave
15 - You can
16 - What?!

9 - Be honest with yourself

366 23 21
By BettyIsMoody

Guys the story is getting slowly to 950 views. That is insane! Thank you!!!

I am emotional right now, so I will rather stop writing this intro and let's go to the chapter.

Don't forget Scott's POV is written in bold and italic font.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the last chapter:

I woke up sweaty, shaking and disorientated. We shouldn't create that choreography. We really shouldn't...

......

I stood up slowly and went to the kitchen to take something to drink. Thousands of thoughts were bumping in my brain. I took a bottle of water and sat down on couch.

My eyes caught a framed photo on the cabinet. Me and Beau during our trip to vineyards, sitting next to each other on the grass. That was such beautiful day and I felt so good that times. Great memories. I was happy I was in love. Am I still? I have to be.

I'm doing everything to make this relationship work. I'm spending all my free time with Beau. I'm rejecting most of events, just to be with him. I feel comfortable around him, I feel loved. The sex is beyond great and I'm still needy as in the beginning.

Why this dream than? I don't understand it. I'm over Scott. Scott is sweet history and I really don't want to change it.

Suddenly my notification beeped and I mindlessly opened the IG story. Speak of the devil... Scott dancing and singing to Beyoncé. I started to laugh to tears. That was probably the time I realized - I don't remember when I smiled that much anymore. I touched my cheeks, which were wet from my tears and out of nowhere, there were new tears. I huddled into the corner and allowed my heart to melt down.

- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - .

"Are you OK that I will go to Coachella without you?" Beau asked me with uncertain face.

"Of course baby. I have to fly to New York anyway. We will be together right after I will come back. Have fun! Enjoy your time with your friends. Say hello to dear Molly please. I will miss you." I went to him for the hug and kisses.

- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - .

NYC, Pentatonix reunion:

I can't wait to see everybody again! It has been ages!

"Mitchyyyyyyy!" screamed Kirstin as I went through the door. She ran straight to my arms. I buried my head into her gorgeous hair and smelled the typical floral perfume.

"I missed you Kitten." ...

"Oh I hope so! We have to talk after rehearsal. Do you have plans for tonight? Let's have a pajama party!" She was smiling at me, stars in her eyes. She took my hand: "You and me. Just two of us. Please Mitchy!"

Who can resist her? "Only if I can have Olaf in bed" I smirked at her. She wanted to reply, but a loud BLOW interrupted her.

"What the...?!" I turned around and froze for a second. Than I was laughing so hard, I was sure my stomach will hurt. The scene was epic. Scott was obviously rushing to surprise us with his grand entrance, but didn't recognize the glass doors...

"Fuuuck!" He was holding his forehead and looked like lost puppy. "Ouch! That hurts!" We should show our sympathy but we were all LOL instead.

"Scotty I can't with you!" said Kevin and went to calm his dear friend.

"Hi Scott! Such a magnifique enter!" Teased Matt his brother in armor. "Well thank you! That was a plan actually!" replied Scott with a blink.

"Kirst baby! I haven't seen you for ages! How is doing our Broadway star?" Asked Scott with the most tender voice.

"If you mean Pascal he is good and if you mean me, I am even better! Couldn't wait to see you golden boy." Kirstin was lost between his huge arms and obviously didn't want to go away any time soon.

I was still smiling, when Scott turned his head towards me. He was looking at me with mixture of sadness and excitement. I blushed. "Hi..."

I wasn't planned that kind of entrance, but I made them laugh, so it was worth it. I was so nervous! I was looking forward to meet everybody again, but mostly to see Mitch. Since he moved out our worlds split to two different dimensions and we barely see each other. Mitch was mostly with Beau and that wasn't a company I will seek after.

I finally saw him. Standing aside with the most beautiful smile I have known for ages. "Hi.."

That was a little awkward. I was holding myself back for a while but then I let go all promises I gave to myself and literally ran to hug him. I lifted him from the ground and spin around. "Lulu! Come on girl! I missed you!"

Mitch finally relaxed and screamed with his familiar tone: "Nooo! Put me down Debb! I hate that!" But of course he was smiling and I can see his old himself for a minute. Oh Mitchy, you have no idea how much I missed that...

OK. That was actually such fun. To hear my old nickname from that Sup3rfruit episode made me feel somehow safe. I can feel warmth raising from my belly, flooding my veins, muscles, heart and mind. If you will cut my veins, I'm sure instead of blood I will be bleeding the honey. I haven't felt like this since... I even don't remember.

The rehearsal went great. We all have an endless energy and we didn't have problems to catch harmonies. Scott was adorable. He was jumping around and taking photos, shooting videos, humming random songs and dancing with his arms up. He was annoying in the best way. I figured out, that I didn't stop smiling since he came.

It was already the end of rehearsal when Scott picked up his phone. "Yeah. We have ended. Don't worry, come up. Can't wait. Love you. Bye." Of course I knew he was talking to Mark or Mason, but still it changed my mood somehow...

Mark came to the room through the glass doors as much elegant as he could. He didn't mean it, he was naturally stunning. He had the reason to be proud as a peacock, but he was exact opposite. Kind, tender and modest. Scott turned around to face him and then I finally saw it on my own eyes.

His legendary heart eyes. Why I didn't know when he was looking like that at me? Why I can see it now, when he is looking at Mark? That glance made me speechless. You can literally recognize tiny hearts in his corneas. I suddenly felt dizzy, weak and confused.

"Mitch?" I felt soft grip on my shoulder. "Kitty?" I mumbled. "Come on, lean on me, let's go." She guided my through the room, nodded at everybody when she was passing by... I bet Scott even didn't realized that we are gone.

- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - .

Back in LA:

I was sitting in the corner of the couch again. That was obviously my favorite spot last days. It was dark and I didn't want to turn lights on. I have to talk. I have to talk to myself, that's why the darkness was the best surrounding. OK Mitch here we go. You have to try to open your heart and your mind and be honest with yourself. It will be painful but you have to try.

Me: What happened in NYC?

Honest me ("HM"): Nothing...

Me: You are a terrible liar Mitchell. So again - what happened in NYC?

HM: I met Scotty after a long time.

Me: Better. How did u feel?

HM: Weird. Embarrassed. Then better. Then much more better. Then delightful.

Me: Right. That doesn't sound that something happened actually. So why are we having this conversation?

HM: I was laughing so much.

Me: You are laughing quite often. I don't get your point.

HM: It was different. I felt free. I felt more like the small giggly boy. I didn't feel any pressure on my shoulders. I felt like I could fly.

Me: That is something rare for you?

HM: To be honest... Yes... Last months were great. I achieved so many things in my life. I am proud. I was happy to move away from SF house. I was so so so happy with Beau.

Me: Past tense?

HM: God...

Me: Come on!

HM: Don't put a pressure on me!

Me: You are stuck. You are lost. I have to push you a little bit... Sorry... So... How do you feel?

HM: All listed above and much worse.

Me: Worse?

HM: I am jealous sort of...

Me: Jealous? Is Scomarson the problem?

HM: Mark mainly. He is such a nice guy I do like him a lot. But I can't get over Scott's heart eyes.

Me: He was dating several times before and you didn't care that much. You were single, now you have adorable boyfriend, it shouldn't be different for you.

HM: It is different. He always came back to me. We cuddled and stayed overnight watching movies or were patiently silent. I was always his number one. Like he came always back home. He was my home... The problem is, I still think he is my home.

Me: We have a problem.

HM: We have.

Me: After all those months in loving relationship, you are still in love with him.

HM: But I love Beau too.

Me: Grassi!!!

HM: I do! I do love him. But it is not enough... My feelings against Scott isn't love. It is more. He is part of me. I tried to burry this part, to cut it off, but...

Me: You weren't successful.

HM: No.

Me: What will we do?

HM: I don't know.

Me: Yes, you do know. Don't play with me. So one more time - do you know, what will we do?

HM: I know...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I am teasing you a lot I am sorry and I promise the next chapter will be here in a few days.

What do you think Mitch should do? What do you think he will do?

Please don't forget to vote and leave me some comments below. They are my inner power! I love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531 36 12
Mitch decides to quit his job and move back to Texas, using the money he made to open up his own photography and videography store. The store becomes...
20.4K 682 40
Just a normal day in the Grassi-Hoying household...until Scott realizes he has feelings for Mitch. Will future horrific tragedies in their life stre...
22.1K 1K 14
〝he sighed, not speaking, and after some time, i heard his breathing slow down to a regular pace, and i couldn't tell if he was asleep. "mitch?" i sa...
3.5K 251 31
Scott and Mitch are besties for life, nothing can separate them. What happens when they end up back in the closet? This story is really really sappy...