My love ( Thorin Oakensheild...

By MariaKlemish

Thorin Oakensheild has never liked elves ever since the day that Smaug the fire breathing dragon came and des... More

My love ( Thorin Oakensheild love story)
note
Scream and love
Why can't you listen to others?!
Note
Why can't you listen to others?!
The Goblin Cave
The Tunnel to Rivendale
note
update coming soon
The chapter I updated
The Talk
Note
Sneak Peak
New Chapter Soon!!! And new idea
Trouble

The Hobbit's Hole

1K 31 0
By MariaKlemish

         It had been two weeks ever since Gandalf came to my door and asked me to join a quest. If you don't know what quest I'm talking about it is to go to Erebor and reclaim it for the terrible dragon Smaug. Right now I am on my way to the Shire. Gandalf told me that on top of a hill is a hobbits hole. He said that it is supposed to be green and a dwarf rune will be on it shining in the night.        

        When it was night and I reached the hobbits hole I knocked on it loudly because there was a lot of laughing and talking. After three knocks a hobbit came out. Of course I was taller than him because I am a elf. "Ash at your service" I said politely. "B-B-Bilbo at yours" he stuttered. " Ah, Ash you made it. I thought that you would never come considering that these are dwarfs." Gandalf yelled. 

        At that moment everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at me. As I looked around I found two hansom dwarfs. One was blonde and the other had brunette hair. I thought they were brothers because they kind of do look like brothers. They all introduced themselves with a m'lady or at your service. I learned all of their names very quickly. I introduced myself as Ash River Star.( I made up the last name because I don't know any good last names off the top of my head :P )

     Hope you guys like this chapter:) Have a great day my Hobbits. Bye!!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
61K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
68.3K 1.6K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...