Let me save u. ✓

By xkindaxperplexedx

{Completed} Warnings, Death, Drugs, Strong smut, Strong Language. If you are sensitive to our sweet hellboy's... More

Intro to our Characters
Leaving me
Remember me
GBC after shock
Flash
Concert
Fly with me
Why everybody hatin on us lately
Luv u to the summer & back
Who Knows What I Be On
It's The Pain Pills, It's Getting Real
Kill me in my White Tee
..What The Fuck..
..What The Fuck pt 2...
Stay Here I don't wanna hurt you
Hey!

Rain Falls, Missed Calls

759 14 131
By xkindaxperplexedx

// A/N // I think Mackned is literal scum. But, I really love this song. It's so fucking pretty. I'm sorry.

Recap from last chapter

---

We walked out meeting up with Bexey and the others, Dylan, Tracy, and Lee. Gus did he hand shakes with the guys and I hugged Lee. She could feel me shaking but only held me. "Someone got laid."

Bexey smirked at me because I was shaking and I smiled and nodded. "Yep." Gus pulled me away from Lee and we pushed her to Bex. They both blushed. Gus grabbed my ass and held his hand there. "Mine."

---

Gus's point of view

---

I put my hand on Amelia's ass and said into her ear. "Mine." She blushed brightly but allowed me to keep my hand there. So I did.

We walked down the street. I'm holding her this way more for support for her to walk. She's still really shaky.

"Baby girl?" I asked into her ear. "Yes daddy?" I kissed her cheek softly then spoke again. "How are you feeling?" She knew what I ment. It was about her anxiety.

Amelia smiled and kissed me. "I feel good!" I kissed her back and smiled widely. It wasn't often she had a good days. But if today was a good one I was gonna make it last.

Bexey smiled. "We are gonna get fooddd! I'm getting food with my parents!" I smiled again. I love this kid.

Amelia smiled pulled away from me to place Bex in the middle of us holding his hand. I took he other hand. We totally looked like a family. It was totally awesome.

---

We got to taco bell. Bex was like "Let's go to taco bell instead! We always eat chipotle." Well what if some of us don't like fucking taco bell? Chipotle is better. Why not chipotle. I really wanted Chipotle. You dick. "You're paying since you wanted to come." He laughed and put his hands over his heart.

"But I thought my parents paid... Just joking. I've got it." He pulled out his wallet. Amelia pouted at me. "How dare you make our son pay... I mean... I can't pay for all of us so I'm not really in the place to complain. But that's not the point!"

I patted her head. "It's fine. I'll get it next time. We take turns princess." I wasn't ever going to let her pay. But she didn't have to know that. She nods and wraps her arms around me and I do the same for her.

---

We all go sit down having to move tables together to be able to sit with everyone. I had my back away from the door.

A few minutes later Amelia was talking and giggling but suddenly stopped after looking to the door. She took my hand and held it tight.

She looked down to her thighs. No one else was talking either.

I turned around but Amelia quickly stopped me. "D-Don't... Please don't..." She had tears in her eyes. She looked so scared.

I hadn't seen this look from her since we were kids... This is how she looked when she saw her mom.

I turned around anyways. But it wasn't her mom. It was Layla. Why didn't she want me to see Layla.

Is she trying to protect me? "What do you want." I say coldly to her. I know what she did. "I miss you." Layla took my hand and pulled it away.

I rolled my eyes. "Good for you I guess. Kitten come here." Amelia got up out of seat and walked to me. Her eyes downcast to the floor. When she got to me she said softly but loud enough to where everyone, including layla could hear.

"...Yes daddy...?

I pulled her down into my lap. "Nothing, I wanted to hold the only girl I'll ever love." I looked right at Layla as I said it. "I couldn't ever love a whore who tried to kill me."

Layla looked shocked. "That's right. Amelia showed me the audio of you talking about your big plan to kill me. You look suprised. Did you think she wouldn't tell me?"

Layla looked away pretending to cry. I could see through her stupid lie and fake cry. "Gus... It wasn't me it was GBC and Mariah.. I swear I love you. I'd never try to hurt you."

I almost stood at her accusing GBC for murdering me. They are my brothers.

(A/N : IRL I fucking hate GBC. In my opinion they did kill him. They know more than they wanna admit. But that's my personal opinion. Let me know what you think in the comments (Respectfully. Don't call me or others out if they believe the same as me. Thank you.))

"How dare you accuse my brothers." I growled. Bexey, Jazz, and Dylan looked like they were gonna cut her. They all had out their switch blades.

Bexey was running his finger over the sharp side. Not cutting it. Just brushing it back and forth. Jazz was playing the knife game angrily. He is strangely great at that..

Then there was Dylan. He had his pointed at her like he was gonna fuckin throw they damn thing. I wasn't gonna question them. They would do it no questions asked.

That's how close they are to me. They are my brothers.

"Say that again bitch? Wanna get cut mate?" Bexey said glaring at her.

Dylan had the biggest smile. But you could tell it wasn't a happy one. It was an angry evil smile. The one of a mad man. "I'll rip you apart." He said almost cackling.

Jazz mumbled while playing his little game. "If you aren't out of here by the time I accidentally hit my finger, I will get up and slice you're fuckin' neck."

Everyone including layla looked at Jazz, she looked the most scared. Even I was a bit... uneasy. He started to try to mess up. When she finally noticed he was making himself mess up she ran.

They all put their blades away. Amelia let out a shaky sigh. "That... Was intense." Everyone laughed including myself. "Yeah. You're right kitten."

"How about we order...?" Lee said hopefully. That girl was always hungry. Bexey quickly agreed. They aren't even together and he's already fuckin' whipped for that girl.

Amelia nodded. "Great idea!" She ordered first then me then everyone else. I don't really remember the full order.

---
Small time skip to everyone being back at the bus playing video games, brought to you by

"I don't know, You could just wake up again... I know there is something because you can't kill energy. Energy doesn't die."

- Gustav Ahr
'LiL PEEP'

---

"No way! That fucker... I'm gonna fucking kill him! Get that fucker Dylan! Oh my god!" Amelia and Dylan were playing fuckin fortnite.

They say fortnite steals you're boyfriend but it can steal you're girl too. Okay, don't let me lie. I fucking love fortnite. I'm up next to play my own girl. I'm scared.

---

(A/N : So we all know how Amelia looks. Well I can't find a picture of our leading lady playing video games. So we just gonna pretend there is a picture of her playing video games not looking worried about loosing bc she's so close to winning)

@ lilpeep : I'm next to play her. I'm scared. @ Lia.Rinna.GBC

30k likes

40k comments

Username: Omg she looks like a mfing queen.

@ lilpeep : Update; she beat our asses. We are taking the fattest L today boys.

Username: fUck it up boo!

@ Lia.Rinna.GBC : Thank you for playing daddy. Let's play another game later ;)

@ laylaluvsu : replying to @ Lia.Rinna.GBC : Don't call him daddy you nasty hoe.

Username: ur nasty.

@ Laylaluvsu: also, @ Lia.Rinna.GBC and @ BexeySwan look pretty close.

@ Bexeyswan : replying to @ Laylaluvsu : Lmao, yeah I'm close to someone I consider a mother. DUMB CUNT. 🖕 Stop being obsessed with my mom and the man you tried to murder before I pull up with the clique and they find you're eyeballs shoved up you're bloody cunt.

(A/N) (I'm so sorry for that but GBC is very violent in this, but they are also soft beans. Also the comments portion of this will be lowkey long bc I think the drama is funny and I love making the instagram parts.)

Username: Well fuck. That happened.

Username: someone call fucking @ keemstar .

@ Keemstar : What's happening here drama alert nation?

@ Bexeyswan : Replying to @ keemstar : I said I'd kill @ laylaluvsu if she kept creeping on my mum @ Lia.Rinna.GBC and tryna fuck w the man she tried to kill which would be @ lilpeep

@ lilpeep : replying to @ BexeySwan & @ Keemstar : If u wanna see the drugs in the test tubes I'll fly out to NY and show it to you, I'll even bring the rest of her drugs to prove it.

@ Keemstar : replying to @ lilpeep : Alright. Be here in a week. I'll text you.

---
Amelia's point of view
---

Well, reading what Gus and Keemstar have been talking about on instagram. I'm going to guess that we are going to New York.

I walked up to Gus and sat in his lap. "Daddy? Are we going to New York?" I said softly while cuddling into him. He wrapped his arms my waist with a smile. "Yes we are kitten. Unless you want to stay her-"

I cut him off by smacking my hands over his mouth. "No! I wanna go! I wanna see mama!" Gus smiled widely and took my hands away. "Do you miss my mama? Let's surprise her." He said kissing my tattoo.

I simply nodded. Seeing his mom. The only mother figure I'd ever known. Maybe, if I hadn't ran that day then I wouldn't have had to go through all that.. It's all my fault anyways. But... Just maybe.

---
Jahseh's point of view
---

I yawn and roll over away from the girl in my bed. "Get out bitch." I said waking her up. "But Jahseh!" She cried out. "No. Get the fuck out." She got her clothing on and I blankly stared at her. "I'll call you next week Aria."

Aria looked up at me. "O-okay." She walked out of my room. I can hear all my friends laugh at her. I pick up my phone and text Gus.

---

💔⚘Gus⚘💔

Gus

im bored

dont make me
get a plane to
ur ass rn.

u know I will

R @ 5:34 p.m. by 💔⚘Gus⚘💔

man i waz w my guh

also bet come here rn.

ill fuckin pay for it

is that a challenge?

venmo me the $$$ rn.

R @ 5:37 p.m. by 💔⚘Gus⚘💔

ight bet

---

💔⚘Gus⚘💔 has sent you 1,000
dollars

---

💔⚘Gus⚘💔

see u soon then

R @ 5:45 p.m. by 💔⚘Gus⚘💔

lmao k

---

Well, I guess I need to pack? I got out of bed and threw my suitcase onto the bed. "This should be fun. Maybe I should make Aria go too?" I picked up my phone again and called her. Aria picked up the phone almost as soon as I called.

"Come back over." I said bluntly. "I'm half way home Jah-" I cut her off. "You don't want to go on a vacation with me then?" I said rudely. "Fine by-" This time she cut me off. "No! I'll be over in an hour I need to pack a bag! I love you and I'll see you soon."

I sighed mentally. "You don't love me Aria, Please don't love me." I thought to myself. "I love you too. Get here quick I miss you. Drive safe." I hung up.
---

I only said that for her sake. I don't want her to be with me. She's only going to get hurt. It worries me. She's so attached. I wish I could let her go but she makes me so happy. Even if it is just for sex.

The way she makes marks on me, the way she smiles when she sees me. The way she calls out my name. I'm do Inlove with her. But I'm too scared to tell her. Maybe one day I'll stop being a little bitch and tell her.

---

Aria walked into my room. I was done packing and my eyes lit up when I saw her. "Hey beautiful." I said with a smile. She looked shocked. "You look quite handsome as well." I opened my arms after I stood up.

She walked into them quickly, hugging me tightly. "I'm sorry." I said softly to her. Aria looked up to me and I kissed her. Nothing emotionless anymore, I'm going to prove to her that I love her.

---

"Come take a picture with me." I called from the bathroom. "Okay baby!" Aria came to me and wrapped her arms around me. I looked down at it after and posted it to instagram.

As I did this she took a picture of me and her while I did. I just smiled down at my phone.

---

@ XXXTENTACION : We finna go to Los Angeles to see my main boi @ lilpeep , does ur main boi pay for u & ur girls flight... I think not.😎🖕

70k likes

50k comments

Username: Oh my god... who is she...?🤔

Username: Is that @ ARZee ?🤔🤔

@ ARZee : We finna be taking them cute pics in los angeles 😚

Username: Omg... it is her😮

lilpeep : @ Lia.Rinna.GBC and I are excited to see u both😀

@ Lia.Rinna.GBC : FINALLY ANOTHER GIRL OMFG @ lilpeep CAN WE KEEP HER?🙂😣

@ ARZee : replying to @ Lia.Rinna.GBC : You cannot I'm v soz😒😓

@ XXXTENTACION : replying to @ Lia.Rinna.GBC : Mine. Hiss.😑

Username: Didn't he hit her?👊

Username: No way!👎

Username: he kicked her out like last week💃

Username: Lmao he's bringing a thot bc he don't wanna travel alone🛫

Username: no... if he wasn't about to keep her he wouldn't have taken a pic w her🚨🚨

---

@ ARZee : I looked hella ugh but he looked adorable while posting us... I couldn't help it. @ XXXTENTACION😚😝❤

10k likes

400 comments

@ XXXTENTACION : Your not ugh bby g. Ur so pretty. Come give me love 😍😘😊

Username: This so cute..😍😍

Username: I want a relationship like this.😥

@ lilpeep : omfg stop being cute and get ur lazy asses here I want them big hugs😄

@ ARZee : replying to @ lilpeep : I feel like ur a hugger idky 😐😂😉☺

@ XXXTENTACION : replying to @ lilpeep : lmao don't touch me boi 🤗🛇

@ lilpeep : replying to @ XXXTENTACION jus 4 saying that I'ma touch all on ur bitch.🤗➡👧

@Lia.Rinna.GBC : replying to @ lilpeep : pls don't if u do we might have 2 talk😲😮

@ lilpeep : replying to @ Lia.Rinna.GBC : Okay got it... @ XXXTENTACION & @ ARZee : just a hug. Promise.🤗✔

Username: He is scared to lose lia😲

Username: clearly.😝

Username: Pft he'd fuck @ ARZee if he had the chance.👧➡🍆

Username: Yeah right.😒

Username: @ SushiTrash 🤐

@ SushiTrash : Some 1 call me to Los Angeles? Im down.😜🤓

@ lilpeep : replying to @ SushiTrash : Oh this finna be hella dope.😏

---

I agree with peeps statement, this is finna be hella dope.

---

Time Skip to when Aria and Jahseh gets to Los Angeles brought to you by Jahseh learning how to make beats and being super excited about it.

---

Aria and I walked off the plane got our bags and say a really taller than expected Gus and a shorter than expected Amelia. They were holding up a poorly made sign which read 'Sad boi & Pretty girl'.

I glare at peep as I walk up to him and he leaves the sign to his girl. He hugs me tight. "I'm not that fucking sad." He just laughed and continued to hug me. "It's so great to finally meet you man."

---

Gus finally let me go and I see the two girls hugging as well. "I'm gonna keep you. He can't have you back. You're my kid now."

Aria laughed and agreed. "You have really good hugs. I just might have to stay." Amelia giggled. "Okay boo. I got chu."

I ripped Aria from her arms and ran off to Gus's benz. This shit ain't rented. My boy has this shit jacked.

I watched Gus come out of the airport with Amelia in arms. They were all kissy and lovey.

I pulled Aria into my lap and made her straddle my lap. I kissed her deeply, grabbing her ass rough. She moaned into my lips and I smirked and kissed her neck. Using my free hand to slide up her shirt and touch her breasts.

Gus opened the door as I had put my hand in her shorts and he and Amelia snorted. "Oh god are you two gonna fuck in the benz? Please don't. I haven't even done that with her."

Amelia laughed and got in the passenger seat and Gus got in the driver seat driving us to their apartment in Los Angeles.

This is how I want my life to stay.
---

(A/N) That was the end of this chapter! What do you think? Do you like Aria & Jahseh being together-ish?
Do you think Jahseh was wrong from treating her how he did? Let me know!

Word count : 2878

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.5K 53
"She was what I prayed for, she was what I was made for." this was my first X book i wrote summer 18', i wasn't the best and i'm still growing! hate...
118K 3.1K 68
𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉·𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍·𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕·𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 - 𝑨 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍; 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑴...
299K 2.5K 24
I don't own any of the characters is this book, just putting that out there... All requests for chapters are CLOSEDDDD I started this book in 2018 so...
601K 8.8K 34
This book started out as a means to my own desires. I wanted to have a x-male-reader book with CORRECTLY SPELT WORDS AND STORIES THAT MADE SENSE, so...