Control [Carlisle Cullen]

By pleuvoirx

•They send me away to find them a fortune• [Carlisle Cullen] [Twilight-Breaking Dawn Part 2] [cover by: @kin... More

cast & playlist
trailers
editing
act one: twilight
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
act two: new moon
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
1.0
1.1
act three: eclipse
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
act four: breaking dawn
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
The End
+ bonus
+ bonus
+ bonus
+ bonus

0.9

49.5K 1.6K 351
By pleuvoirx

*

Eleanor spent every free moment she had at Emily's house. She always managed to have a good time with her and the wolf pack - even if Jacob and Bella were never with her. The two always managed to find things to do without Eleanor.

In fact, she hadn't hung out with Bella, properly, since finding out about Jacob being a wolf. She wasn't particularly mad at her friend for ditching her - in fact, she was happy Bella was still acting like her normal self.

The door that lead into the kitchen burst open, and Eleanor lifted her head to meet Jared and Paul's stares. Jared took a seat at the table, before turning to the girls. "Harry and Charlie went out hunting today."

"How do you know that?" Eleanor questioned, and leaned her back against the counter. Her and Emily were currently making brownies and chocolate chip cookies for the pack.

Embry and Sam walked into the house before Jared had the chance to respond. Embry took the next seat at the table, while Sam made his way over to Emily. Jared opened his mouth again. "Jacob told us."

Eleanor and Emily hummed. The timer on the stove went off, and Eleanor grabbed an oven mitt. She opened the stove and grabbed the pan of brownies out. "The cookies will be done in a few minutes."

The boys let out a jumbled chorus of excitement and Eleanor rolled her eyes. Never in her life had she met anyone who ate nearly as much as the pack. Though, she did find it quite amusing.

Eleanor placed the brownies on a plate on the table, just in time for Jacob to walk in. He looked somewhat alarmed, and Eleanor narrowed her eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Have you seen Bella?" He asked.

Eleanor wiped her hands together, before crossing her arms. "I thought she was with you."

He narrowed his eyes. "I was out looking for the leech. I thought she was with you."

Over the past two days, Bella hadn't been with Jacob. Of course, he was hunting Victoria along with the rest of the pack, but he hadn't been able to make too much time for her. Ever since Jacob had found out that it was Bella she was after, he hadn't stopped trying to stop the redhead.

Before Eleanor could say anything else, the home phone began to ring. Sam reached over Emily and grabbed it. "Hello?"

The pack turned their attention on their alpha as he talked to the person on the other line. Eleanor's brows furrowed as Sam's expression turned to one of sadness. He swallowed harshly.

"Thank you, Charlie."

Sam hung up the phone and turned to the pack. "Harry Clearwater just had a heart attack."

Eleanor slumped back. The room was now filled with a tense silence and she could see a few of the boys swallow hard. She recalled meeting Harry a few times over at Bella's and instantly formed a connection to the man.

The 'ding' on the oven broke the silence and Sam sighed, heavily. "I need to head over to Sue's house. I'll be back soon."

Sam kissed Emily's forehead, before moving to rush out the door. Jared and Paul followed after him. Jacob looked over to Eleanor and tipped his head towards the door, indicating he wanted her to followed him.

She looked at Emily, who flashed her a tight smile. Eleanor sighed. "I'll see you later, Em."

Eleanor followed Jacob outside of the house, and towards his truck. Eleanor placed her hand on the handle to enter the truck, before turning to Jacob. "What were you two supposed to do today?"

"I told her I would take her cliff jumping." Jacob explained. "But she never answered when I called, so I assumed she was with you."

Eleanor eyes widened in realization, and she gasped. "We need to get to the beach!"

Jacob and Eleanor broke out into a run, bursting through the trees and heading down towards the beach. The waves were monstrous today, and Eleanor knew Bella wasn't that good of a swimmer.

She said a silent prayer, hoping that Bella hadn't jumped and she was just thinking the worst. Her wide eyes scanned the water, trying to find any trace of the girl.

Jacob huffed. "I'm going to go jump and see if I can find her."

"Wait." Eleanor stopped him. "Maybe I can see if she's actually out there. It would save you the jump in case she isn't."

Jacob nodded hesitantly, and Eleanor closed her eyes. Her mind began to search for Bella's, and in a moment, she reopened her eyes. Eleanor looked at Jacob. "She's not too far from the shore."

He didn't need to hear another word. Jacob took off in a sprint towards the sea, and dove into the roaring water. Eleanor bit her lip, waiting impatiently for the boy to return.

Five minutes passed and she was beginning to get restless. Eleanor eyed the waves, deciding if she should bother to go and look too. She took a step forward, readying herself to brace the water and then she saw Jacob. A gasp left her mouth at the sight of Bella laying limp in his arms.

"Is she okay?!" Eleanor ran over to her friends as Jacob knelt to the ground with Bella. Her skin looked blue and Eleanor wondered how she wasn't suffering from hypothermia. It had been a cold day in Forks.

Jacob immediately started CPR when they saw that Bella wasn't breathing. Eleanor held her breath, waiting for Bella to wake up.

Bella coughed up water, taking a deep breath in. Her eyes fluttered open, and Eleanor sighed in relief. "Bella, what were you thinking? Are you trying to get yourself killed?"

"You know why I did it." She muttered and began to sit up.

Eleanor gave her friend a disappointed stare. She was proud that she never let herself get to the point where Bella was.

"Jacob!" Eleanor turned to see Sam run onto the beach. "Take them home and then meet back at Harry's place!"

"What happened at Harry's?"

Eleanor and Jacob shared a look. "Harry had a heart attack. Charlie and my dad are at Harry's place with his family."

"Is he...?"

Eleanor shook her head. "He's gone."

Jacob sighed, and shook his head. "Come on. I'll get you some dry clothes and then drive you guys home."

The three walked back to Emily's and the wolf girl offered Bella some dry clothes. After she changed, they all climbed into Bella's truck and began to drive to her house. Eleanor sat next to the door, ignoring Jacob and Bella's conversation.

They arrived at Bella's house after a short car ride. Since Charlie was most likely going to be at Harry's for the night, Eleanor would be staying with Bella. She didn't trust the girl to be on her own.

Eleanor stared out the window, waiting for Bella and Jacob to finish their conversation. Her eyes searched the outside, coming to an abrupt stop when they landed on a car in the driveway. Her breath got caught in her throat when she noticed who's car it was. 

Carlisle's.

"Bella, I'll meet you inside." She kept her voice steady, trying her best not to let her excitement overwhelm her. It may not even be Carlisle as far as she knew. There was no need to alarm Bella if it was a coincidence. 

As she made her way to the front door, she allowed red wisps to circle around her right palm. With another glance back at Bella's truck, Eleanor reached to open the door with her free hand. She took a deep breath, before pushing the door open.

The house was too dark for Eleanor to see anything, so she reached other and flipped the light switch. Eleanor jumped back when the light came on, coming face to face with Alice Cullen, who stood right in front of Eleanor with wide eyes. "El?"

Eleanor's eyes widened at the sight of the vampire and she dropped both of her hands to her sides. "Alice?"

The vampire broke into a grin and grabbed Eleanor to hug her. Eleanor squeezed Alice tightly, trying to decipher if this was real or not. Her throat felt tight as tears fought their way to the surface. Eleanor choked out a sob. "You're back!"

"What're you doing here? Where's Bella?" Alice pulled back, searching Eleanor's face.

El frowned, noting the worry in Alice's voice. "She's outside with Jacob. Why?"

"She's alive!" She breathed a sigh of relief. "I saw her jump off a cliff. I couldn't see her after that, I thought..."

Eleanor shook her head and laughed. "Alice, she's alive. She's fine."

Alice let out another relieved sigh before she reached up to wipe Eleanor's face of her tears. She then reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a set of car keys. Alice dropped them in Eleanor's hand.

Eleanor looked at her in confusion and Alice nodded towards the door. "He's waiting for you. He's at home."

Her heart skipped a beat - for a moment she had forgotten about Carlisle - and she pulled Alice into another hug. "Thank you so much. You have no idea how much I've missed you."

"I missed you too, El." She laughed before pulling Eleanor off of her and pushing her to the door. "Go!"

***

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it.

pleuvoirx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 5.9K 62
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪꜰ, ɢᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅ, ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ɪɴ ---- "You saved me the day we met, and you kept saving me from every moment...
602K 16.2K 74
Cecilia Roseanne Cullen. She was their secret, kept hidden for over seventeen years, but everything changed when the Volturi paid an unexpected visit...
435K 13.6K 19
❝My dear, how far do you go hunting monsters before you become one yourself?❞ cover by @allisonsargent [ ECLIPSE ] [ HAVEN ELDRIDGE SERIES|...
809K 26.8K 80
❝𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴. 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙮'𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 �...