Rebirth of The Villainess: Li...

By KatanaAnimeLovah

Tory was born in a rich family, she grew up to be perfect as her parents wants her to be. However Tory felt e... More

She Died
The Heroine I
The Heroine II
A Chapter
Charlotte
15 years old
Danger
Short Chapter
Shameless
(Edited) A Chapter
A Sudden Engagement- Short
New Life
Knight And Shining Armour
Shopping Gone Wrong
Author's Note
Worried
Underground Society- Short
Wanted
His Past
Trouble
Hopeless
Schemer
Announcement
The Return of the Villainess
Caught
The Meet- short chapter
The Truth
The Mafia -
The Hard Way Part 1
The Hard Way Part 2
Random Chapter
Mr. Kuznetsov Part 1 - 3 years ago
Mr Kuznetsov Part 2 - 3 years ago
Mr Kuznetsov Part 3 - 3 years ago
Mr Kuznetsov Part 4 - 3 years ago
Mr Kuznetsov Part 5 - 3 Years Ago
Mafia Boss
XXX
Charlotte and Barry
XXX 2
Change Of Events
XXX 3
XXX 4
Tainted Hearts
Dr Sylver
Missing Fragments
Manipulate
Cold
Families
The Heroine's Birthday Part 1
The Heroine's Birthday Part 2
The Heroine's Birthday Part 3
S H A T T E R E D
Finale
The Continuing Story
Cadenza

The Mysterious Girl

15.4K 469 37
By KatanaAnimeLovah

Charlotte's Pov

"I'm sorry Charlotte but it seems like I won't be able to accompany you to the mall. My manager called and it's an emergency" Cadence-chan said as she put her phone back to her pocket.

The both of us were about to get in the car when her phone suddenly rang "It's ok, maybe some other time" I smiled to hid my disappointment, these days I felt that I live in a huge empty house alone. My step-mom, dad and brothers aren't here, I only have Cadence-chan by my side but now her presence also started to fade I felt so lonely.

I got inside the car and closed my eyes. I don't know how long has it been but I feel comfortable.

"Charlotte-san"

I will try to change myself, I don't want to be a burden to others especially to Louise-kun, Fred-kun, Giles-san and Cadence-chan. I swore that I won't get myself bullied, I would try to stand up for myself even though I'm not sure if I can do it....

"Charlotte-san!!"

"H-hai!" I suddenly stood up and bumped my head to the car's roof.

Itai!!

   (Are you ok?)
"Daijōbudesuka Charlotte-san?" Itsuki (the driver) asked.

"Hmm" I nodded my head and smiled awkwardly but the truth is my head really hurts, but all I can see is a doubt on his face so I hurriedly said "Shinpainaide kudasai!! Hehehehe"
(Don't worry)

"Anata ga sou iu nara" he replied.
(If you say so)

Just looking at his face made me realise that I was acting really weird even though I was trying my best to act. It wasn't my fault that I was born having no acting skills.

"Atode denwa shimasu" (I will call you later)

"Wakatta" (I got it)

I got out of the car and entered the mall, there were so many people. The Gold Millennium the name of the mall owned by the Sakura Grand Business Empire the Trump city's most richest company also one of the world's biggest company but the president is mysterious and only the higher ups were the only ones who knows that person.

I walked around for about a half an hour and noticed that the stores are only high class raging from the clothes to food.

"Grooooowwwwwl" and I'm hungry, Oh forgot that Cadence-chan and I were supposed to eat lunch together in here. Then I saw a cafe called 'Haven Sweets Cafe' they sell really delicious cakes and sweets, I can almost picture out myself drooling just looking at those mouth watering desserts tempting me to take a bite every single one of them.

I was about to enter when my bag was grabbed by a man wearing brown coat.

Oh great!! This proves how my life is so sad.

"Thief!!"

"He stole that girl's bag!"

"Stop him!"

"Call the securities!!"

Some people who witnessed the scene alerted the others, I ran after that man who stole my bag, I ran as fast as I can but the thief was so fast. My sweats on my face begun to drip down to my clothes.

Then suddenly a girl with black hair came after the man, I was stupefied on how fast she was, when she finally caught up with the man, she kicked him on his *Ahem manhood, hard that the thief was groaning on the floor.

She picked up my bag and walked towards me "I believe this belongs to you" the girl handed me my bag.

"T-thank you" I said while my mind was still processing what happened.

"Oh the securities are here, see ya!!" her words snapped me out of my world "May I at least know your.....name?" when I looked back she was gone.

"Miss we are truly sorry" a man in uniform, one of the security perhaps said "I-It's my fault! I'm not careful enough!" I immediately replied nervously.

"Everyone we are truly sorry we would try to prevent these kind of things to happen, we would tighten our securities from now on and please be careful with your stuffs"

After that everyone sighed in relief
"Grooowwwl~~~" I begun to pay more attention to my surroundings and things especially my growling empty stomach.

I went back to the 'Haven Sweets Cafe' to fill my stomach, so many choices!! And it's frustrating yet also satisfying. Just looking at those beautiful desserts it's so.....precious more than a hundred year old treasure chest filled with gold.

"One slice of Strawberry shortcake, one slice of black forest, also a slice of chocolate cake, a chocolate milkshake .....and a three scoops of vanilla....ice cream" the cashier looked at me with surprised as well as the other customers, I got affected by their 'dreadful' stares and got so stressed at the same time. Instead of ordering more I only ordered few of my 'want to eat list'.

After paying the desserts I ordered, I sat from the right corner far away from the other customers. I hate it when there are other people looking or watching me, I really hate it, it makes me feel tense and consciousness about how I look like and how I act, I hate it especially their judging eyes.

"Miss"

I wish Cadence-chan is with me, to think about it, I want to buy her a cake. Hmm knowing Cadence-chan, she's really picky about things especially food, she hates sweets, she only eat red velvet and matcha flavored cakes how about I buy her some macaroons? Hmm

"Miss!!" a feminine voice startled me.

"S-sorry hehehe" I awkwardly laughed as I took my bag from the table so the waitress could place my orders.

After the waitress was gone I begun to ate the strawberry shortcake first "Oishii!" the cake is so fluffy and soft that it immediately melts in your mouth.

-Time skip-

I let the maids carry the cakes for Cadence-chan and the other sweets I bought.

"Is Cadence back?" I asked one of the maids.

"I'm sorry young miss, but miss Cadenza isn't back yet" she replied.

"Ohh"

It's already 3pm in the afternoon and it seems Cadence-chan isn't back yet, I'm sure she's really busy. I was currently watching a movie while I pet Cadence-chan's dog.

I tried calling my friends Nanako and Aiko it's been a while since I last saw them, when was the last time again?six months?? Well I still need to wait for another vacation just to see those two.

-7:00 pm-

I was now currently on the table waiting for Cadence-chan to came back, I want to call her but maybe I would just interrupt her. 

"Woof~woof~" even Trevor got bored waiting and started to eat his food.

"At least I still have you to eat with me *Sigh*" I'm such a crazy person even talking to a dog.

-8:30 pm-

"I'll just call her... but what if I'll just be nuisance?" I'm currently battling with myself, and I'm making a very important decision!!

"It's already late what if something happens to her?... She has guards and maids with her"

A part of me wants to call Cadence-chan and another part of me doesn't  cause I don't wanna be a bother. I couldn't help myself so I took my phone and dialed her number it took at least twenty seconds before she finally answered my call.

"He-!!"

"Hello?" I was so shocked when a very very unfamiliar voice answered. More over it's a male's voice!!!

Charlotte Rose Vasiliev

Author's Note

I'm so sorry for the late chapter I've got busy thinking about the ending 😅. But don't worry this story won't end with just a few remaining chapters, and about the pictures I've got a problem posting all of them, last time I made a chapter with only their pictures and the problem is that I finally published it but when I checked it again only Dimitri's picture was visible. I've attempted to do it over again and again but the results are still the same, so I'll publish chapters with each characters pictures.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.1K 19
Description: I used to be the best Ceo of the world owning 256 companies around the world. Then I got in a car crash..... And guess what! I got reinc...
798 43 18
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...
333 32 8
Eunice Louisiana Alvarez, a 20 year old girl who had no friends even though she was already in senior high school. Her classmates prefer her as the n...
672K 34.5K 83
Do you think a mere human can win against fate? You probably read a lot of stories where a reincarnated person succeeded as a villainess. Most reinca...