Chained

By Pencil_N_Eraser

"I want the juancock... no I NEED the juancock." A not so submissive male omega started to crave for his mat... More

Chapter 1: Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 2: Trespass
Chapter 3: Scent
Chapter 4: Jealous Fucker
Chapter 5: Tight [M]
Chapter 6: Slave
Chapter 7: Hyungie
Chapter 8: Sweet Bunny
Chapter 9: Start
Chapter 10: Not Bad
Chapter 12: Love me Right [M]
Chapter 13: Omega
Chapter 14: Broken
Chapter 15: Makeshift
Chapter 16: Potion
Chapter 17: Pups?
please?
Chapter 18: Heartache

Chapter 11: I love you

8.8K 350 81
By Pencil_N_Eraser

3rd person's POV
From the past few weeks, Jungkook as usual is sweet and cocky to his mate (don't forget hormonal). He is usually the first one to approach the omega. Because let's face it, one's pride doesn't matter if he is so whipped. He really tried to stay away from Taehyung to see if he will miss him but it's always the other way around.

He will be the one to give up and go berserk looking for his mate. When he finds Taehyung, all he did is to piss off the poor thing. But he won't let the day end without flirting with him and sneaking some kisses. Okay, he did went overboard like touching Tae's precious thighs and occasionally squeezing it but no more than that.

This truth just made him a bit sad and disappointed. Doesn't his mate yearn for him as much as he do? He is starting to think that his mate hates him. Well, hate is a strong word so maybe he's not warming up to him yet?

Taehyung is warm though, his cheeks are always warm. Jungkook chuckled at the memory of Taehyung blushing when he carried him bridal style because he won't give him a kiss. That didn't work though so he complied with another technique. That is to make some bets with him.

Flashback

"Yah!! You oversized bunny!!!  Put me down!" Taehyung said while struggling to get out of his mate's grip. He is trying to squirm out but that grip is stronger than he thought.

Jungkook being playful, spins Taehyung making the poor boy to swing his arms to Jungkook's neck.

"I will if you give me a kiss" Jungkook slows down his spin looking at his tomato mate.

"Then I'll just be here in your arms. You'll eventually be tired and let me down" Taehyung a bit dizzy, crossed his arms then persistently glare back at him. To be honest, Taehyung is still in the state of I like him or not. Denial stage is always a tough one.

"Okay... then let's make this fun... i have a bet for you" Jungkook noticing that Taehyung won't go back to his words, he put the male down but hold his wrist. He can't have the omega escaping.

"If you win, I won't bother you for the day. But if I win... I'll have my sexy time" Taehyung thinks for a moment. The alpha has been annoying him for days. Maybe he just wants attention because Tae is not giving him some and Taehyung acknowledge that but for some reason, he don't want the alpha to have it. He thinks that he is not enough and worthy.

"For God's sake!! I've only started walking by now!! I don't want my pelvis to be wrecked again!!" Processing the last sentence he instantly blush. He remembered every single detail that occur on that night. He remembered everything. He is now redder than before on just the thought that they will do it again.

"So you're anticipating" Jungkook said while wiggling his eyebrows. His signature smile plastered on his face.

"What?! No!! I just don't like your consequence!!" Taehyung avoided eye contact.

"Fine, a kiss will do. But you have to respond" Jungkook said rolling his eyes. He just need to make the omega say yes. He's not laid for weeks and a kiss is all he wants. Yeah it's their first love making but Jungkook not having it again knowing that his mate is just nearby makes him so frustrated. Sexually frustrated.

"Fair enough" The omega said.

"If I get 5 heads in a row, I win and if not, you win" Jungkook negotiated.

Taehyung thinking that his mate won't accomplish such task just nod. I mean who the hell can get that outcome.

Jungkook being good with everything did it. He looked at Taehyung sheepishly then puckered his lips. Taehyung being a sport leans and kissed his mate. The kiss became heated and soon they're making out

"If you want to fuck, not here. You're blocking the fridge." Namjoon interrupted.

Flashback ends

Jungkook frowned at the ending of the memory. There is always a cockblock. He grabbed his phone then dials a number.

"Jin hyung, I need help" The poor alpha male said in defeat.

"Since when did you need help" Well, he is not the one who comes for help so this is a bit odd.

"Hyung! This is important" Jungkook said a bit irritated. No one takes him seriously these days.

"Okay, okay, I'm just kidding" Jin replied obviously laughing at the other end. Jungkook felt that the conversation is going no where that's why he starts to address his problem.

"You see, Taehyung is always so distant. It's always me who approach him. I tried to make him miss me but it's always me missing him."  It's not like him to be this pathetic. He always get what he wants. But now, everything is new to him. He can't get a kiss. He can't even go near his mate without Taehyung avoiding him or doing something sassy.

"Then, try ignoring him for the day. Don't go to him. Try to be quiet when you're with him. Basically, don't do the usual stuff that you do with Tae. That always work" Jin said like a pro. He imagined the poor male weeping because of his mate and that made Jin sad. His poor child is unhappy.

"Okay hyung, I'll try" The younger replied still deep in thoughts.

"Say it" Jin taunted.

"Ughhh no" Knowing what it is, Jungkook refused.

"Do it or else I won't help you with your problems" Jin is smirking on the the line. He likes teasing his baby, even though Jungkook is not his child.

"Fine, thank you mom" Jungkook dropped the call fast knowing that his hyung will tease him again.

Jungkook is now deep in thoughts. A day without Taehyung? Can he do it?

------------

This day is brilliant for Taehyung. No annoying alpha bunny is here to ruin his day. He feels relaxed having some me time. But there's this thing in his guts that says "he should be here by now". Taehyung being prideful, ignored his 'guts'. Maybe he's just hungry. But it made him think, where is Jungkook?

The day went on and Taehyung enjoyed his me time. More like he tell himself. He is now frustrated. Is that alpha cheating on me? But Taehyung gulped as he remembered those days. The days where he rejected his mate's love. Because of his denial stage, he tried to avoid Jungkook as much as possible. He still doesn't know if he really love his mate. Maybe it's just the mate bond?

What if Jungkook is tired of him?

He shake his head thinking of happy thoughts. He is not sad because of his mate avoiding him. He halts his happy thoughts when another question popped from his mind.

Is this what Jungkook felt when I push him away or ignore him?

Taehyung bit his lips. He must've felt broken and alone. Now, Taehyung is guilty. It's his fault whatever happened to the alpha. He stood up from his bed then marched to Jungkook's office. He grabbed the door knob then walked straight to his mate's office.

Midway, he stops.

What if he's just busy?

Taehyung agreed to that thought then walked back to his room. He groaned at all this stuff he's thinking. He change his route from bedroom to outdoors. He needs some air. He needs to calm down. Maybe he is just over thinking things.

He opened the big castle doors to go out but he immediately stop as he saw
A figure. A figure that he knows so well. That scent that could make him go crazy. His warmth that made him feel secure. That raven hair. Yep, that is his mate.

Jungkook is sitting on the stairs looking at the small garden and his pack outside the palace gates. The alpha stiffened a bit knowing that Tae is behind him but he didn't bother to do anything.

Remember Jungkook, make him miss you.

But Tae didn't notice how Jungkook became stiff. He is too occupied on looking at the girls on the castle gates. They are eying Jungkook and that made Taehyung annoyed. How dare they look at him like that when they know that their alpha has a mate.

Wait, did Jungkook announced me as his mate?

Taehyung thought about it and his heart hurts a bit. Isn't he proud of me? Why aren't I proud enough to call him mine? Tae ignored his thoughts then look back to those girls again. Yes, Jungkook is not paying a tiny bit of attention to them but still. It made Taehyung's blood boil. He might kill someone today.

He walked to Jungkook then cling his hands on the alpha's muscular one. That made Jungkook surprised because Taehyung is never the one to give affection first.

Jungkook smirked knowing that his mate is being possessive. He grabbed Taehyung's waist to make him sit on his lap. Taehyung surprisingly to Jungkook obliged. The omega rest his head on the crook of his alpha's neck. He miss the scent of his alpha, his touch, even his breathing.

"Don't leave me, I've decided now. Seeing you being eye fucked makes me mad. I don't want anybody looking at you like that. I don't want anyone to touch you. Only I can do that. I love you." Taehyung said in one go. But he said it with feelings. He stare at his mate's brown eyes. He kinda feel embarrassed but he already know what he feels. It's not the mate bond. It's him loving his mate.

"I never thought that avoiding you would work" Jungkook chuckled while cuddling his tiny mate.

"I just confessed and you didn't return it. Fine, let's go back on how things are settled then." Taehyung said annoyed that his mate just laugh at him.

"I love you" to stop his mate from doing tantrums, Jungkook said those 3 words while cupping the omega's cheeks.

He then leans and kissed that soft lips that he missed so much. The passionate kiss that is filled with love makes Taehyung melt.

This is their first real kiss.

Jungkook break the kiss then looks at his mate worriedly.

"You're not drinking your daily dosage of blood" Jungkook said remembering that Hoseok told him to give Tae at least a cup of blood everyday to satisfy his vampire needs.

"Then feed me daddy" Taehyung said with his deep voice making it very seductive. He grind his butt on Jungkook's crotch. The alpha bit his lips then looked at his omega.

"Let's have fun"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 7.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
291K 27.1K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC