Mr. Cerulli

Por Kellyrages

Mr. Cerulli is your sex ed teacher, a class you used to dread going too. He offers you some... extra credit. ... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Professor Cerulli

Part 12

6.2K 130 73
Por Kellyrages

Cerulli is proud of you.

You're going to graduate valedictorian of your class, honors... you're going to college on a full scholarship. Next week is graduation, so there's not even a point in him pretending to teach class anymore.

He sits back in his desk, playing on his phone as he let's his students talk. He obviously gives less then two fucks about their education, they're almost done now. You're his star pupil, and he's educated you in more ways then anyone realizes.

He's going to miss you.

You have the entire summer of course, but then you leave for college to explore new relationships. You're a good kid, smart and practical, so you'll do well in life, of that he has no doubt.

His eyes flick up, spotting you at your desk. Your chin is propped on your hand as you read a book, looking bored. You're ignoring everyone else, not sinking down to their immature levels.

He wishes you the best.

You'll find someone in the future, you're a beautiful girl, talented. You'll find a man who can give you children and a happy life, which is more then what he can offer.

His wife left him because he couldn't get her pregnant, he won't make that mistake again. He didn't know when he married her that he had issues, although thinking back as careless as he was in college, it's probably for the best.

His ex wife now has the baby she wanted, and seems content. He wishes her well, although he still does hold some deep resentment. She claimed to love him, they could have made it work, but it seemed like a flip of a switch and she changed her mind.

People are fickle.

He hopes you don't find that out.

Cerulli shifts, thinking about graduation. He hasn't slept with you since prom, there's not been any opportunity. You seem preoccupied as well, probably getting ready to leave high school behind, getting your future in order. 

He's written you an excellent recommendation letter.

His eyes flick up of their own accord, meeting yours across the room. You give him a half smile before hastily looking down, your cheeks warming. Are you thinking about prom? How he took you on some random desk when the two of you could have so easily been caught? Or are you thinking about his desk and how you were giving him a damn fine blowjob before the principal walked in?

Oh, that woman.

The thought of her makes him shudder. She's not as pushy right now, too busy with the end of the school year and the impending knowledge she'll have to spend the summer with her husband. She must have realized how completely uninterested he had become in her --- he only slept with her to begin with so he would have a job.

And it's not even a job to brag about!

Who does he have to kill so he can teach literature?

He sighs.

He's quitting after this year, so help him. The college in the next town over is looking more and more promising, away from tempting young women and sending his career down a sewer wrapped in a bow. You'll be plenty far away, and honestly, who would believe he and a student would sleep together? There's no proof anyhow, not that he's worried you'll ever say a word.

You're not that kind of person.

Hmm.

Before you go, however, he'd like to spend some time with you, alone. No prying eyes, no worries someone will pop around a corner and see the two of you. Perhaps his place again? Of course it's a risk, still a possibility the two of you could be seen, but... well, one last time, anyhow.

~~~~~~~~

"Miss (Y/L/N), a word," Cerulli says coolly as the bell rings, all the other students chattering as they gather their things. No one pays any attention as he keeps you after class. You give it a few moments, hovering at your desk as you wait for the last peer to disappear through the door. There's only a heartbeat before you're walking across the room and locking it as well, just in case.

Cerulli snorts; look at you being careful.

"What's up?" You ask after a moment, turning around to look at him curiously. If you're being honest, you're nervous to be in a room with him again. Everything seems a little different with graduation being so close, you don't know what to do ---- you honestly don't want to leave just because of him. 

What if you go to college and you hate it? What if you can't make friends? What if you fail? What if you have to move back to your hometown because you can't make it? What if you hate your teachers?

So many horrible scenarios have run through your head!

And what if... what if you never see Cerulli again? What if he disappears after this year, and you never know what happens to him?

"What weekend will you be free again?" Your teacher asks after a few moments, standing behind his desk casually. He has his hands slipped into his pockets nonchalantly, but he's looking at you so intently you shift.

"Um, this one I think. Dad's out of town, Mom's going to see him --- he's been working extra so he can get my graduation off."

"Ah, perfect. So your parents are leaving you alone?"

You frown; what, is he going to kill you to keep his secret?

"Maybe."

"Maybe?" Now he looks amused. "Are you free this weekend or not?"

".... I am, yeah. From my family, anyway."

"Perfect. Then my house, seven pm."

....

"What?" You stare at him in surprise. His house? Is he crazy!? What if someone sees the two of you?  "Are you serious?"

"Very." He doesn't even stutter. This could perhaps be the last time the two of you get to spend together, so it's very important to him that it goes well. He wants to spend at least one last afternoon doing to you all the things he's so painstakingly taught.

And a few more, if you're willing.

"My place. Seven PM. Park in the garage as before."

"What if someone ---?"

"Don't worry about that. Just be there."

You purse your lips. "You're bossy today."

"I'm your teacher."

"Not for long."

~~~~~~~~~

Well, this didn't exactly go as Cerulli planned.

He had dinner delivered, all your favorite food, some ridiculous movie playing on television when you arrived. You had your bag over your shoulder, looking dubious to the whole situation but not against it.

He hadn't touched you in weeks, not since prom. You'd been starting to worry maybe he was growing bored with you, that now that he'd taught you some stuff, he was losing interest. You're not sure what the future holds for your relationship other then it's inevitable end, but it's... well, you'll miss it.

So you'd been pleasantly surprised when you'd walked in and saw dinner planned, that he'd actually decided to do something nice for you. This wasn't just a booty call of you coming over and then leaving, although Cerulli doesn't really seem like the kind of person to do that to you, you have too much history now.

In his own way, he can be sweet.

So of course there had been dinner, giggles and smart comments, and those eyes --- well, there's no questioning how handsome your teacher is. He's so sophisticated sometimes, with such a air of nonchalance. You admire how he always seems to have his cool, how he handles everything so well even when something is awry. 

"So you really don't want to teach high school anymore?"

"No. If this year has taught me anything, it's that those your age have very little interest in learning --- I never intended to be a sex ed teacher anyhow. My degree is in literature."

"Well, I think you were an excellent teacher," you smile behind your glass, cheeks warming as he cuts his eyes at you from across the sofa. The two of you are sitting, casually enjoying time together as it gets later and later. Some movie you don't even know is playing in the background, but you're content just to talk to him.

Cerulli's lips twitch at the comment; well, he supposes you're not wrong. 

"So what are you going to do then? Teach something else?"

"I'm applying at the college a town over. I am more than enough qualified for the position, and their professor is retiring."

"Mmm. Professor Cerulli. Has a nice ring to it." You agree. You're a little relieved he's not staying at the high school. You still worry about the two of you getting caught, of someone making some remark about seeing you together or the like --- what if you slip up and look at him the wrong way? You know you're young and still naive, and you don't mean to seem possessive of him, but you can't help it. You want to be practical, levelheaded, you completely grasp the boundaries of your relationship --- doesn't mean you like it.

Perhaps it's a good thing that it's ending and you're moving on with your life before you get in over your head.

"I thought so as well," Cerulli sips his wine, which you'd quickly declined any taste of tonight; you're not afraid of having sex, you don't need liquid courage. He's completely relaxed, his arm spread along the back of the sofa, fingers playing with the ends of your air where you sit only a foot away from him. You're just looking at him, your eyes guarded --- you're not the innocent little student anymore.

He's corrupted you, and quite proud of it.

"I hope you get the job. It'll be a better change for you, anyway." You say, pressing a kiss against his wrist. "High school sucks."

The pay difference would be nice as well.

"Mmm. If I get it, I'll move closer as well." He says, contemplating. He's not completely fond of his current housing, other then it's off the main road so he has his privacy. No nosy neighbors.

"Ahuh." You bite your lip.

It's getting late, and you're getting tired of the talking. You want to make the most of your time together, and, well, you haven't had sex in a few weeks and admittedly you're not used to that now.

Time to move this along. 

~~~~~~~~

Again, the night did not go as Cerulli planned.

You moved it along quicker then he expected.

You're kissing him slow and gentle, your hands cupping his face as you sit beside him. You'd initiated it, but it's careful, his tongue brushing against yours in the most intoxicating way. You want to treasure every moment, each touch of him, because it just might be your last. He keeps himself focused on your lips as your hand inches down his chest, slipping down onto his thigh and giving it a squeeze; you want to leave no doubt of your intentions.

"My, are you trying to seduce me, Miss (Y/L/N)?" Cerulli breathes, pulling away from you in just the slightest --- he can smell you on his skin, that scent that's only yours. His eyes are inches away from your own, and he can see how the lights reflect in them, how the television creates different shadows along your cheeks. You're a beautiful young woman.

"Is it working?" You ask coyly, almost smirking as his brows rise. 

"Getting rather bold are we?"

Well. Not yet. But you guess you can.

You don't answer immediately, just decide to take matters into your own hands. You shuffle, and after a moment your warm thighs are straddling his. You easily settle yourself in his lap, feeling his hands immediately land on your waist. You lean forward, pressing little butterfly kisses along his throat, feeling him lean his head back just the slightest. You're typically not the one to start anything, but --- well, it's different tonight.

You fit perfectly on top of him, just like always. You're using his own moves against him, kissing his neck, sucking and biting just hard enough to make him shift. His fingers flex against your waist as you push your hips down, deliberately grinding them in the most slow, painful way.

Fuck.

He's created a monster.

His hands feel so good on you, from the way they tighten to the way they caress and stroke the skin beneath your shirt. You can feel him growing hard beneath you, feel his breath catch when you twist just in the way he likes. It's only a few seconds before he's wrenching your t shirt over your head, irked at the material keeping him from you. You bra immediately goes after, and then his lips are on yours again, drawing you into a deep kiss that leaves you breathless.

You moan thoughtlessly as his hands rise, cupping your breasts. He gives them a light squeeze, his teeth tugging on your lower lip, suddenly very glad you have a fondness for skirts. If he had to rip jeans off you right now, he would be beside himself! 

His eyes flick to yours as he leans down, flicking his tongue against your nipple. Your teeth dig deep into your lower lip as he gives one breast a fond squeeze. You really like it when he does this, he's excellent at foreplay and that mouth --- it belongs to a god. You sigh as his lips seal around your skin, giving slow, firm sucks, his tongue swirling and teasing one mound to the other until they're almost sore. You squirm your hips against his, having a hard time holding still, your fingers curling into the back of his dark hair. 

You gasp in surprise as you're suddenly moving, landing hard onto your back on the sofa. You huff, your hair falling into your eyes, caught off guard. "Cerulli ---."

"Hush."

You push your hair out of your eyes, your heart beat suddenly escalating as you feel his hands on your thighs, widening them. He pushes your skirt up around your waist, clucking as he sees panties in his way --- has he taught you nothing? He gives them a light tug, nudging the material out of his way but not bothering to remove it.

Your body flushes with heat almost immediately. There's just something so... naughty, about him doing that, about the two of you being on his sofa and not in a bedroom. For some reason it turns you on even more. Your fingers curl tightly into the cushions as he holds your thighs wide, licking his lips as he gazes at your sex; your cheeks heat with embarrassment --- it just occurs to you the lights are on, he can see everything

"Christopher," you huff impatiently, and he chuckles. He was just thinking of your first time together, how shy you'd been yet excited. You'd wanted sex, you just didn't know what to expect, but he certainly gave it to you. At least now he can be rougher with you, harder, then he could then --- and neither of you have to be quiet.

Cerulli lets his tongute brush against your soft, wet folds. You're turned on, writhing against his grasp like always, unable to hold still. He pushes your thighs higher, urging you to hold them against your waist --- you're flexible enough, and it makes it easier on him. He nudges your slit as his tongue passes over your bundle of nerves, feeling you jerk slightly at the motion... you're sensitive already, huh?

He sucks on your clit, applying just enough pressure until he can hear your breathing increase. His fingers trail teasingly against your heat, coating themselves in your desire.  Cerulli melds his mouth against your body, using his tongue to explore you, taunt you, bring you higher and higher to that bliss he has you addicted to. You moan freely as you feel a single digit finally sink inside of you, curling and twisting teasingly. He's not sure if he has the patience to get you off immediately, just realizing how fucking soaked you are makes his cock throb.

There isn't a single part of your body that doesn't feel alive. You can feel the tingling in your bones, starting from your core and crawling through every cell. Your heart is racing, hammering against your ribcage as his mouth makes you weak, as his tongue curls and flicks inside of you, fingers toying with your swollen clit --- he squeezes, causing your thighs to jerk so hard you almost lose your grip on them!

"Christopher!" You gasp thoughtlessly, your stomach clenching painfully as you soak his tongue and lips, your desire escalating; he smirks, pleased. You're always so responsive now, it's beautiful. You're beautiful.

"I want to fuck you," he sighs, pressing a small kiss against your inner thigh. "I want to fuck you so hard right now you're screaming by the time I'm done with you."

Oh!

Your face flares with color immediately at his words, caught off guard. Your eyes flick open, roving down to his, seeing how they glitter.

"Then why don't you?" You breathe, your lower half aching, begging for him. You want to feel him inside of you, doing just want he promised. Cerulli has never truly gotten rough with you, but you suddenly want him to, at least just once. You want to know what that feels like.

He arches a brow.

Well.

"Take your clothes off and meet me in my bedroom." He orders, abruptly sitting up. You blink in surprise and then disappointment as he stands, letting you push yourself up to your elbows. He doesn't spare you another glance, just disappears down the hallway, leaving you wet and wanton on his sofa.

Ass.

But fuck if you're not going to follow him.

You hastily stand, wiggling out of the rest of your clothing and following after him. You step into his bedroom, a room you've only seen once, completely naked --- you're admittedly a little self conscious, but he's seen you this way before. He's undressing, his shirt slipping off his shoulders, revealing the ink coursing his skin, you can't help but admire the designs as you move closer.

"Get on the bed," he murmurs as you near, his hands going to his belt. You don't hesitate to do as he asks, curling your legs to you as you settle in the middle. Your eyes are focused on his trousers as they slowly unbutton, dropping away to the floor. You can see how hard he is, pressing against the thin fabric of his boxers.

"On your back."

You hesitate, but lay back, shuffling slightly until you're comfortable. You hear rather then see Cerulli discard the rest of his clothing, feel the bed dip with his added weight. His hands curve around your thighs, parting them as he crawls over you.

He presses a kiss on every inch of skin he passes, nibbling along your chest, your throat, and finally your lips. At first it's gentle, his tongue gliding to meet yours, almost lazy before gradually growing harder, more urgent. Your fingers bite into his shoulders, holding him close as you feel his cock graze your entrance --- fuck, you want him already!

"Christopher," you whine, flushed and squirming beneath him. You're needy alright!

He chuckles, nuzzling along your throat. 

"I'm going to be rough with you tonight," he whispers, nipping at your ear, his mind made up; he's been far too kind to you before. "If I go too far, tell me and I'll stop."

"Okay," you breathe, feeling your pulse escalate; he's going to be rough? Does his version differ from yours? How rough? Like on a scale of one to ten?

His fingers coast across your heated skin, and you feel them curl around each of your wrists, drawing them above your head. He holds them in one hand, pinning them against the pillows --- wow that sends a rush right through you! You tilt your head back, his lips sucking hard on your throat; you don't care it's going to leave a mark, you welcome it!

"Mmm," his hand is between your thighs, plucking at your swollen clit. You feel two fingers slip lower, pushing at your core again. Your body doesn't mind as they dip into you, making sure you're still as wet as he needs you to be. 

You gasp as his teeth lightly nip at your throat, harder then they have before and making you jerk just as he begins to move inside of you. Your thighs widen of their own accord, allowing him all the room he needs --- fuck you're wet.

He doesn't want to hurt you of course, but his pace is fast, thrusting into you over and over again. He can feel your hands flex in his grip, curling tightly into fists, but you're not complaining. If anything, you seem to like it, so maybe he should have done this before. 

His tongue brushes against the mark he's left on your throat, hearing you whine, your muscles contracting around his forceful digits. So you do like it! 

"You're not allowed to cum just yet," he purrs in your ear, smirking at your irritated expression as he slows your pace. "I want to fuck that tight cunt of yours first."

Oh.

Well.

Does he have to say it like that? Even now it just seems so --- dirty!

You won't admit you flush at the word, your fingers tingling from his tight grip. You trust him inexplicably, you know he'll never truly hurt you, so you're not afraid. In fact, it's sort of exciting!

Cerulli shifts his hips, his hand curling around his cock and giving it a few good strokes, your desire gleaming on his shaft.  He shuffles slightly, angling himself at your core. He rubs his head against your slit, seeing your teeth dig into your lower lip again, and oh how he fucking loves the way your breasts move as you breathe so hard.

Goddamn you're perfect.

Cerulli doesn't give you any warning, he just slides into you in one long stroke, pushing hard and deep and causing you to moan instantly. He hovers over you as he grinds into you, making sure you feel every inch of him in your body, his fingers biting into your thigh as he holds it wider. Your toes curl as he kisses your nose, beginning to draw back before doing the same thing again.

Your head falls back against the covers, your body shuddering. He feels amazing inside of you, his long cock parting your folds over and over again as he drives into you. He wasn't lying, he is rougher, but he's obviously still holding back --- he can do better than this, right?

You wiggle one wrist free, finding his grip is growing slick. Your fingers curl around his hips, nails biting into his skin as you tug, urging him on. You want rough, and hard, and to feel so fucking good it hurts! 

"Fuck, (Y/N)," Cerulli grunts as you tighten around him experimentally, but it only makes your pleasure heighten as he continues to thrust against your muscles. Your lips part at the friction, and he lets his hand squeeze your breast, molding it into his palm and pinching at your nipple. You whimper, arching up into his grasp, little shocks building up in your stomach again. If he keeps that up you're definitely going to cum!

Well, you're liking this so far!

Cerulli grunts, and after a moment he's pulling out, grabbing your hips and forcefully rolling you over onto your stomach. You huff at the abrupt change, your fingers curling into the sheets as his hand presses between your shoulder blades, keeping you face down as he arches your ass towards him.

He pushes into you again, his other hand holding tight onto your hip as he begins fucking you. You squeeze your eyes shut, feeling his thrusts get faster, his fingers biting into your flesh. He's not being gentle at all now, ramming into you over and over, your thighs trembling with every thrust. You can hear him entering you over and over, the sounds of your bodies meeting, the scent of sex is heavy in the air.

It's when his hand curls into your air everything changes.

Your eyes fly open as he tugs, forcing you up onto your hands. His fingers are tangled tightly into your mane, and he gives a rough jerk, forcing your head back. You gasp in surprise, your cunt squeezing him so tightly at the action he can barely move. The jerk creates a tidal wave of heat throughout your entire body, a rush that feels like hell has opened up inside of you and is all consuming.

You soak his cock again, your juices staining your thighs and his. He smirks breathlessly, immensely pleased as he feels you tremble; someone can be a naughty little girl if she wants to be. 

"Do you like it when I do this?" He asks, tugging again on your hair. Not hard enough to truly hurt you, but enough to definitely hold your attention. 

"Y-Yes," you manage, your skin crawling. You curl your fingers tightly into fists, tilting your head forward, feeling him sliding in to you over and over, filling you and then leaving you, every thrust different, harder, then the last. You're already getting sore and you've not even cum yet! But at this rate ---.

"Good girl," he grunts, his hand cupping your ass, squeezing and molding it roughly. He gives it a light smack that causes you to startle, jerking forward only to bounce back onto his cock and make both of you moan. You do it again, bringing your hips back to meet his as he thrusts forward, and finally you cry out sharply, your stomach clenching so hard you almost can't breathe!

Your arms collapse, sending you down onto your elbows --- your entire body is taut, trembling with the need to cum, but he keeps telling you no, as if that makes a difference! How are you supposed to stop yourself when it just feels so good ----?

He smacks your ass again, leaving a nice red mark against your tender flesh, refusing to slow down. He's going to keep fucking you until you're so sore you can't walk tomorrow, that your cunt is so full of his cum it's dripping out of you! You're holding up well, considering you're not used to this type of treatment, but you most definitely like it.

He should have done this before.

His hands curve up your body, cupping your breasts, brushing against your lower back and hips, your shoulders --- it's like he's touching you everywhere, whispering dirty little things into your ear that make the roaring there only increase. Some of the things he says to you, oh you hope he does them to you!

"Christopher," you breathe, feeling yourself on that precipice, unable to hold back any longer. You can't fight it, you don't want too, he can't ask you too! He chuckles as his hand curves around your throat, dragging your body against him, his chest pressing into your back. He's fucking you into the bed now, your legs have long since given out, and sweat coats your skin.

"You've been a good girl," he whispers in your ear, squeezing your neck just the slightest, your head against his shoulder. "Cum if you need too."

As if he needs to fucking say that!

Just for spite, you resist for a few seconds longer, refusing to let him think you're cumming just because he told you too! It's just when he smacks your ass like that, when he rams into you, when he squeezes your throat --- it all does something to you!

You have an orgasm unlike any other.

Your voice is hoarse as you cry out, and you're not even sure what you say or what you sound like. There's white noise in your ears as everything goes supernova for you, completely dark, your eyes rolling back into your head as you reach your orgasm. You shake and shudder, trapped beneath his body, not even aware he's still thrusting inside of you, heightening the sensation, groaning loudly.

You go limp beneath him, and after a few more thrusts he's emptying himself into you, hot, wet cum filling your core as he pants above you, his hands braced on either side of your shoulders. His skin is damp where it touches yours, eyes dilated, hair messed as it curtains his face. 

"Fuck," he exhales.

Not bad for your first rough fuck.

He presses a light kiss against your shoulder, rather satisfied. You'd cum the hardest yet, so he doesn't doubt he can't make you into a kinky woman if he has enough time. You shift slightly, your eyes finally fluttering back open, glazed.

You don't immediately say anything, you don't know what too. Your vagina is so sore you're not sure it'll even work again after that! 

Cerulli kisses your neck, working his way across to your cheek. He nuzzles you fondly, caressing your back and shoulders, running his fingertips along your arms. You grimace as he slowly pulls out of you, cum and desire seeping  out of your body after a moment --- you would love a hot bath about now.

"(Y/N)?"

"Hmm?" Your eyes are closed where you lie, and after a moment your teacher shifts onto his back beside you, amused.

"Are you alright?"

"Mhmhmm." You just want to sleep. It's like exhaustion has hit you so suddenly, you don't even want to fight it. You're afraid that if you move, your entire body will scream at you, and you're quite sure he even left some bruises on you!

Honestly, you don't mind at all --- but it's that very fact that's a little concerning. You'd liked it like that, so what does that mean? Do you like it rough? You also like it when he's gentle and takes him time though too, when he makes every touch count.

Is that normal? Are you allowed to like both?

Cerulli curls his arm around your waist, and after a moment you do move, pretending you don't notice how your body protests. You squirm around until you're curling into him, very aware the two of you smell like sex and your hair is a mess of tangles. You press your face against his chest, feeling his grip tighten against you.

"Are you sure you're fine?"

"Yes." you force the word out, hearing the slight concern in his voice. "I just think you broke me."

Cerulli snorts. "Not yet I haven't."

That sounds promising.

Cerulli caresses your back, hearing your breathing dwindle as sleep catches you. He holds you close, not the least bit tired --- honestly he'll let you rest for a little bit then he's going to ravage you again, it's been too long. Hopefully you won't be too sore, it's not like he fucked you as hard as he has others. He's always careful with you, even when it seems like he isn't.

He almost dreads you leaving, your graduation will be bittersweet at best.

You're a sweet girl, lovely body, and quite the pleasure to fuck.

But that's all you can ever be to him. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3M 82.7K 38
Book 1 of the Wolfe Series ||WARNING|| 18+ This book contains mature content such as sex, abuse, sexual abuse, guns & blood, and language Nobody sai...
Sweet Like Honey Por z0mbies

Misterio / Suspenso

208K 14.9K 17
Isaac Walker didn't expect his quietest student to become so infatuated with him, and he's not sure how to handle it when he learns of her innocent l...
5.7K 293 29
Do you ever wonder what if would be like if that one thing never happened? What it would be like if that ONE THING turned out differently? Well, now...
2.7K 111 20
Chris wasn't necessarily looking for a relationship when his gorgeous new neighbor moved in across the hall from him, especially considering the fact...