we are wнo we wanт тo вe : т...

By Queen_kim247

Find out what happens when Diana and Kelly team up to fight some known enemies. Published: April 10 Completed... More

Cast/Information
CHAPTER(1):⚅I Miss You⚄
CHAPTER(2):⚄Every Good Thing⚅
CHAPTER(3):⚅Surrvie⚄
CHAPTER(4): ⚄Levi?⚅
CHAPTER(5):⚅Alive⚄
CHAPTER (6): ⚄Breathe⚅
CHAPTER (7): ⚅I'm Okay...⚄
CHAPTER (8):⚄ShitLoad⚅
CHAPTER (9): ⚅Too Much⚄
CHAPTER (10): ⚄Reunited⚅
CHAPTER (11):⚅Fairy Tales⚄
CHAPTER (12):⚄Family⚅
CHARTER (14):⚄Fever⚅
CHAPTER (15):⚅Home⚄
CHAPTER (16):⚄Fear⚅
CHAPTER (17):⚅Things change⚄
CHAPTER (18):⚄It's time⚅
CHAPTER (19):⚅Elliott Ivan Green⚄
CHAPTER (20):⚄Avenge⚅
CHAPTER (21):⚅Executioner⚄
CHAPTER (22):⚄Miracle⚅
Chapter (23):⚅All Good Things Must End⚄
CHAPTER (24): ⚄Always and Forever⚅

CHAPTER (13):⚅Love?⚄

156 19 8
By Queen_kim247

Be calm in arguing; for fierceness makes error a fault, and truth discourtesy.

-George Herbert

Third POV

Friday, February 4

5:23 pm

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"How much times do I have to apologize Kelly?" Marc asks, angrily. He was sick of arguing and the only thing he wanted to do was cuddle up with his fiancee. "I said I was sorry!"

Kelly continues to watch television, forcing herself to not look at Marc. "You're blocking my view." Is the only thing Kelly says. She wasn't in the mood to argue, all she wanted to do was watch cartoons with her daughter.

Marc pinches the bridge of his nose, not wanting to make a scene in front of Dani. He sighs before walking to Kelly's chair and grabbing the two back handles. Marc guides her out the living room. "Guys, keep an eye on Dani please," Marc says, to the others as he passes by.

"Sure." Kevin answers. Kelly and Diana's eyes met for a second before Kelly rolls them. At this point, she was over Marc and Diana.

Marc wheels Kelly into their room and shuts the door behind him. He sits on the bed and waits for Kelly to say something. Kelly ignores him. Marc sighs before talking, "You can't keep ignoring me." He says.

"Yes, I can," Kelly says, looking him right in the eyes.

Marc bites his tongue. "No, you can't Kelly," Marc says. "You wanna know why? Because I'm your fiance, we are a couple and as a couple, we talk to each other. It's called communicating."

"Fuck communicating." She says, lowly.

Marc frowns at her use of words. "What's your problem? I said I was sorry."

Kelly sighs in frustration. "My problem." Kelly starts off. "Is that you don't trust me." She looks at the wall. "You always think I'm lying to you."

Marc scoffs. "Because half of the time you are lying to me!" He shouts. "I'm sick of it!"

"I've never lied to you! I only keep certain things from you, because I don't want you to feel like you have to carry the weight of the world on your shoulder." She shouts back. "All I wanted to do was wait for the right time to tell you we lost our child!"

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Marc asked he was hurt about this whole situation.

"It slipped my mind," Kelly confesses.

Marc looks at her in disbelief. "It slipped your mine?" He repeats. "How does informing me that you had a miscarriage slip your mind?!" Marc yells. "You're just selfish!"

Kelly gasps. "I am not selfish."

"Yes, you are. Ever since this relationship started it's only been me fighting to make it last." Marc yells, he was starting to get a headache. "Not once have you ever fought for us."

"That's right, tell that bitch off." Leo's dead self, whispers in his ears.

Kelly's lips quiver. "That's not true, I've fought for this relationship this whole time!"

"Tell her what you've really been thinking ever since she told you, Raymond raped her," Leo whispers.

"No, you haven't!" He yells. "For all, I know you want this relationship to end. You probably willingly slept with Ragazzone, just to get us to end it!"

Kelly gasps. What he said cut her deep in the heart. Her vision blurs, due to her tears. She chuckles humorously shaking her head. "You know what Marc, you're right. I did sleep with Ragazzone willingly. Just like I did with Leo and my uncle." She says, sarcastically. She pulls the engagement ring off her finger. "When you confessed your love for me a few years back, I said to myself Marc is nothing like Leo." She sets the ring on the nightstand. "Once again, I was wrong. You're just like your father."

Marc shakes his head, snapping out of it. "Kelly I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that." He says, walking near her. "Put the ring back on."

Kelly moves back. "Yes you did, Marc." She wipes her tears and goes inside the bathroom. She closes the bathroom door and starts to cry.

"Kelly, I didn't mean it," Marc says, trying to open the door. "I swear I didn't." He turns the doorknob and sees that it's still locked. He signs, slowly lowering himself to the ground. His back leaned against the door. "I can't lose you." Marc cries. "You're the only one that understands me. The only good thing in my life. I can't lose you."

Kelly doesn't say a word. She covers her mouth, trying to muffle the sound of her cries. They both were leaning towards the door, both of them thinking about how they were going to get through this.

《₩》

"So, where exactly do you keep this guy?" Ragazzone asks, Miranda. He was currently sipping on his whiskey, his right hand behind his head as he laid down on his bed.

Miranda crawls towards him, her butt in the air. "My parents are rich so I convinced them to let me rent out my own place." She says. "My parents call it my graduation gift."

Raymond nods, continuing to sip his liquor. "I don't fuck little girls," Raymond says as Miranda touches his chest.

"I'm not little." She says, trying to unbuckle his pants. "I'm eighteen."

Ragazzone rolls his eyes, pushing her off him. "Get out of my room little girl." He says, angrily. Miranda huffs and walks out of his room. If it were under different circumstances, he'd fuck Miranda senseless. The only reason why he hadn't was because of Kelly. She was on his mine like crazy, it was starting to drive him insane. Raymond chuckles slightly, thinking about the madness he was about to brew up. Sooner or later Kelly would come crawling to him.

《₩》

"You still out there?" Kelly asks quietly. She wanted to get out of the bathroom and go to bed.

"I am," Marc says through the other side.

Kelly sighs, wiping her tears away. "Can you go, I wanna go to bed."

Marc looks down at his hand. "I'm not leaving till you come out here and talk to me."

"I don't wanna talk to you," Kelly responds.

Marc feels a ping in his heart. He lets out a breath. "I'm seeing things." He says. "At first when I was in prison, all I saw was you. You use to come to me when I was beaten up, even in my dreams just to give me hope. My beatings started to get worse and then I didn't see you anymore. I started to see Leo. He comes when I'm sad or angry and he speaks to me." Marc explains. "He gives me a headache and finds his way into my head."

"This is my fault," Kelly says lowly. "I should've never killed him."

"It's not your fault Kelly. You did what you needed to do." Marc says. "I didn't mean those things I said. I don't think you're selfish." He sticks his fingers under the door. "Take my hand and I promise to never lash out on you like that. I'll treat you right and I'll love you unconditionally. Nothing and no one will tear us apart.

Kelly moves away from the door and unlocks it. Marc stands up as Kelly moves up. She takes his hands. "Don't ever talk to me like that again. And just because I'm in taking your hand doesn't mean I'm forgiving you." Kelly says. "That takes time."

Marc gets down on one knee. "I know it'll take time and I'm okay with that." He says. "You are my soulmate. You are my everything. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to grow old with you and most of all I want to share our life together. Will you do me the honor of wearing this ring again?"

Kelly smiles. "Yes." She says happily. Marc puts the ring on her finger and kisses her hands. He kisses her lips slowly. Everything went slowly so he could follow her temper, and search into her eyes. "I love you." She confesses as Marc pulls away. Before she could say anything the door to their room opens.

"There's something wrong with Dani!" Wyatt yells. Marc and Kelly both look each other in the eyes.

Something bad has happened.

Music: What is love by Veronika Bozeman

What are you're thoughts?

Any questions?

Goals🔱:

Views📛: 70

Votes☑: 65

Comments➿: 70

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 23.4K 68
- 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 - 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭...
560K 14.5K 40
"you wanna know what's on my mind. How about the fact that my baby mama is going out in tight clothes and going on a little date to spare somebody's...
268K 9.5K 33
Noalani is trying to become a successful lawyer and she's determined to let nothing get in the way. She meets Dillon at her new job working at a reno...
34.2K 826 27
An average high school love story.