Define Perfect Park Jimin

By theysayJulie

In which a playboy, name Park Jimin watches over a blind girl. How would that turn out? Definition of Perfect... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18

12

548 32 9
By theysayJulie

Guyyss!! 1K READS! THAT'S AMAZING!!! YASSSS You guys are amazing although most of you are silent readers! But thank you for reading this book! Sooo a long chapter just for reaching 1K reads!

E N J O Y ! ! !

Jimin's Pov

I ruffled my hair in frustration staring at my homework that is in front of me. I threw myself back onto my bed to rest my brain from the excessively hard homework. I groaned into my pillow from the comfortable feeling of my bed.

I turn to face the ceiling placing my hand under my head, my thoughts traveled back to today when I saw Yoongi hyung's face, guilt.

Back at the classroom

Yoongi hyung and I sat alone in silence in the room. Awkwardly sitting next to him I just sat back and crossed my arms to keep my cool.

"She hates being told that she's not capable of anything." I turn my head toward Yoongi hyung, "huh?" I blurted out as he continued. "She was bullied for being different, for being weird, and just... being blind." He face the chalkboard with no emotion plastered on his face.

"She didn't deserve this, for someone so innocent, pure, and sweet they gotta go through such suffering of pain. She's so different from me that sometimes I question if she's really my little sister. I'm quiet, independent, and a jerk yet here I am perfectly fine." Yoongi hyung snickered to himself.

"She's fragile like glass but is breakable when she can no longer hold herself up. So whatever you do to hurt her, I will not hold back to hurt you." Yoongi hyung looked over his shoulder and glared with his piercing eyes.

I sighed heavily puffing my cheeks out, "What's with the heavy sigh? You've been sighing a lot, is there something wrong?" I turn my head towards the door, Namjoon hyung's tall silhouette leaned against the door frame. "Just a lot of things in my mind." I turn my gaze away from Namjoon hyung and stared straight ahead at the ceiling.

"Oh, mind telling me what's on your mind?" Namjoon hyung walked in as I sat up for hyung to sit at the end of my bed. I sat cris crossed on my bed pulling my pillow over my lap while I hugged it. "I have unanswer questions." I spoke through my pillow.

Hyung hummed, "like what? I could probably help answer them." He perked up. I snickered silently this hyung and his knowledge. "I don't think these are questions you can easily answer, these are more for me to figure out." I rest my chin on the pillow and stared at the papers on my bed.

"Well then shoot, I don't have to answer it but I could hear you out." Hyung sat comfortably in front of me, my lips thinned as I pressed against them. "I wonder what Dohee is doing, I wonder if she's okay, I want to know what she thinks when she's at school or at home, how can she live like this yet be so joyful." I huffed after saying these in one breath.

Hyung was awfully quiet, I lift my gaze to see him have a creepy smile with his visible dimple showing. I eyed him, "What's with the creepy smile?" Namjoon hyung shook his head, "nothing! Nothing at all." He giggled like a child covering his mouth.

"You like Dohee don't you." Hyung firmly said with a smile. We silently sat for ten seconds, "YOU DIDN'T DENY IT!!" hyung shouted as he stood up jumping on my bed excitedly. "HAHA! I TOLD YOU DIDN'T I!!" He pointed at me, I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah you told me so. I do not like her I'm just worried about her because she's fragile." Namjoon hyung raise one eyebrow with a smirk and arms crossed.

"Mhm you can lie all you want jiminie, but those thoughts of yours is obvious that you like and care about her. Stop lying to yourself, it's not healthy." Hyung head towards the door being all happy and giddy.

"I don't like her, yes, I care but not like~" I protested back. "If you worry so much contact her then." Namjoon hyung exit out of my room, I groaned out loud. "Oh-" Namjoon hyung popped his head back into my room, "Jeez give a little warning before saying something else!" I jumped. Namjoon hyung had a stunned and amused look, "I was gonna say jin made dinner. Don't need to get all worked up." He finally left my room.

The next day of school I came a little late. Staying up to finish homework that I missed or have to make up is super tiring. "Jimin, why are you late?" Mrs. Kang scold with a tone, not of annoyance but a tone of good expectation with a tint if disappointment.

I bowed, "sorry I woke up late." I panted quietly. Mrs. Kang nodded as I went to my seat. I saw the empty desk behind me, where Dohee usually sat. She isn't here today? Confused, I took a seat in my desk wondering if Dohee is okay and if she's sick, or why she isn't here at school?

I shook my head slightly maybe she has an appointment today. I nodded, yeah she might be at her appointment, don't stress to much on it. I turn my head to look across the room, searching for Hoseok hyung. He wasn't here either, weird no one was at the dorm.

I shrugged it off trying not to think about Dohee and Hoseok hyung. When lunch came around I roam around the hallways with my hands in my front pocket. Girls walk past me hiding their giggles behind their hands. "Hi Jimin oppa." They would wave shyly. I only nod at them.

The pale boy, Yoongi, was about to enter his classroom with a juice box in his hand. I ran up to him, "Yoongi hyung!" He stopped in front of the door before turning his head to look at me with a tired expression. I slowed down trying to catch my breath, "where's Dohee? Why isn't she at school today?" I asked in between breaths.

He look down to his feet with his tired and pained eyes, he didnt say anything for twenty seconds before looking up at me. He opened his mouth but no words formed, he closed his mouth fixing his gaze straight ahead like he finally found courage to talk.

"She has an appointment, it's all day so she won't be at school." I stared at Yoongi hyung for a while, he sounded so unsure, his voice a little softer than he usually speaks. Yoongi hyung is known as the if-you-mess-with-me-kinda-guy-you-die. His voice is usually piercing and monotone, but now his tone is softer than it usually is.

I nod my head, "oh. Okay." I backed away from him and turned around. Something isn't right, I know it. I shrugged it off, "there's nothing wrong, stop doubting." I mumbled to myself.

Hoping to see Hoseok Hyung in the room, he wasn't which took me to a surprise. This is the first time in a long time, hyung is not at school. He missed a lot of school days last year because he was ill all the time. That's weird, Hoseok hyung and Dohee is absent.

I sat in my desk resting my head on my arm during the free time we had. School ended as I sat in my seat while the rest of my classmates left home.

The sound of heels echoed the hallway as she came into the classroom. My focus was planted on my desk and nowhere else. A stack of books were put on the desk and shufflings were heard. "You can go home today Jimin, Dohee isn't here today so I will be canceling today." Mrs. Kang usually take her time packing her things but she hurriedly went through stacks of papers.

"Ah aish!" Mrs. Kang squealed causing me to jump from her yelp. She held her finger up and with the other, she squeezed her finger until blood seeped through the cut. She brought her cut finger to her glossy lips and sucked the blood off.

Frustration was visible on her face, she looked tired and vulnerable. The bags under her eyes bulged as she put a hand over her eyes.

I watched her from my spot not knowing what to do. Small whimpers were heard, her shoulders going up and down constantly as she crouch down like her legs gave out. "I-I'm sorry Jimin, don't mind me." She covered her face with her right hand, and waved with her left. "Don't mind me, just..." She choked on her words, "I'm overwhelmed that's all."

I pursed my lips and nod my head awkwardly. "You can leave now." She stood up and turned her back to me. I believe she wiped her eyes to calm herself down and to prevent me from seeing her like this. "Oh" was all I said before slinging my backpack over my shoulders.

I walked home, kicking little pebbles I saw on the ground. "What the hell happened today?" The question was unanswered the next two days.

Mrs. Kang tried suppressing her emotions, Yoongi hyung was back to himself but he was still zoning out sometimes. Hoseok hyung and Dohee missed two days of school until today.

It's Wednesday, Dohee came back with a smile. The same joyful smile when she came to school for the first time. I always came to school early hoping Dohee would be sitting at her desk. And there she is, sitting at her desk back straight.

I fast walk up to her, "good mor-" her sweet scent of sweet pea filled my nose. My arms wrapped around her small body as I nuzzle my face in the crook of her neck. Parts of her hair tickled my face but I could care less. "J-jimin what's with the hug all of a sudden?" She asked in shock.

I tighten my arms and closed my eyes, I didn't want to let her go. Her warmth calmed me down, it felt comfortable. I missed this warmth, her hands slid up my back and hugged me. "I missed you." I blurted out, "what?" Dohee breathed.

I caught what I said and pulled away even though I didn't want to. I stared at Dohee's face, deep into her light brown hazel eyes. I missed you. I wanted to say it again. "Why weren't you here, you missed two days of school." I scolded. Dohee's confused face turned into a smirking one. "Don't smirk at me like that." I got off the floor and sat in front of her.

"Why were you worried about me?" I coughed at her statement, "why would I worry about you? They extended my time with you because of your absence for two days." Dohee tsked at me, "Whatever." She smiled while shaking her head.

"Why were you absent?" I asked a little more seriously this time. I saw Dohee's smile fade a little, "I had a little fever." She pursed her lips, "oh okay." I leaned forward to rest my elbow on her desk. It fell quiet as I closed my eyes. "Hoseok hyung was also absent when you were gone." I spoke.

"Ah is he okay? I did hear it's flu season now in the spring." Dohee asked concern. "Hm I don't really know I haven't heard from my hyung's as well. I asked them but they didn't know either." I sighed with my chin resting on my hands. "Oh!" I exclaimed, causing Dohee to jump a little.

"Are you doing anything after school?" I asked. She tilt her head to the left and right, "I don't think so, no why?" She asked. "I want to take you somewhere after school." I lowered my voice, afraid to let anyone hear my plans. "But we have to stay here after school." Her eyebrows furrowed whispering back.

"Yeah we can go while Mrs. Kang is gone." I said matter of factly. She bit her lips unsure of my plans. "Uhh I don't know, it doesn't feel right to skip." Dohee shook her head. "C'mon it'll be fun, I can promise you that. You'll never regret it." I perked up in my seat happily drumming her desk.

"Uumm-" she pursed her lips into a thin line, "c'mon c'mon c'mon." I pushed her to go. "Okay okay." She gave in smiling wider. "Alright see you after school, don't tell anyone okay." She nodded her head demandingly.

* * *

School ended as Mrs. Kang was shuffling through her desk. My leg bounced up and down from the excitement I want to show Dohee. After what felt like forever Mrs. Kang finally left us for the whole time alone.

I slid off my seat and walked over to Dohee. "Ready?" I asked, she looked uncertain. "Don't tell me you're going to bail out on me." She shook her head quickly as I smiled. "Great take my hand." I lend out my hand next to her. She lift her hand as I grabbed hers.

Her small and soft hand rest in mine, as I stare at our hands. "Let's go." I led her out of the classroom. I peek into the hallways looking left and right to see if the coast was clear. We walked out making a right turn to avoid the teacher's office.

"Shh walk quieter." I whispered while  pulling her from behind. "Jimin, how can I when you're walking super fast." I turn my head to look at her, "oh," I realize I was walking fast. "Sorry, I'm just excited it's been too long." I smiled once I saw Dohee smile. "C'mon." I marched ahead going down the stairs, "careful." I slowly led Dohee down the steps as I was going down backwards.

She held my hand and the railing of the staircase. "Okay we are almost there." I said turning to the left. I open the door of a room that was used for drama club. It's now open and I come here often. I left the lights off and made Dohee walk ahead, "Go on." I led her with my hand as I stood by the door. She slowly walk by herself, "keep going until I say stop." She nod her head.

Third person Pov

In the lowly lit room of the sunlight, Dohee slowly walk, confuse and unaware of her surrounding. Her arms naturally held out waiting to touch objects she might run into. "Almost there keep going." Jimin encouraged in a soft relax voice. "Jimin," Dohee giggled, "What am I doing?" She slowly drag her feet across the the floor.

"Okay stop!" Jimin said in a louder voice as Dohee abruptly stopped. "Is this good?" Dohee wondered, "yup it's good." Jimin took out a small device from his pocket and hooked it up on the amplifier of the speakers.

Play this while reading!! Song: ILYSB by Lany

Soft upbeat music played and Dohee stood in the middle of the room. Dohee was confused of what was going on. "Jimin, what are you doing?" Dohee asked standing in the same spot without any movement.

Jimin set his small device on top of the speakers. He made his way across the wooden floor of the dark room. The room had windows with little sun rays shining through, there were handle bars along the side of the walls, big mirrors on all four walls.

Jimin reach for both of Dohee's hand, she jump from the sudden touch but the warmth of this hands relaxed her body.

Dohee's eyes wavered from curiosity, Jimin let go of Dohee's left hand, his hand slid around around her waist gripping it to pull her close to his body. Dohee's heartbeat beated fast from the sudden closeness Jimin closed. She felt his breath fan against her forehead, taking in his scent of orange blossom.

He smelled so sweet and refreshed that Dohee fell in love with. Jimin swallowed his saliva from how close Dohee got, feeling her hot breath against his chest. Along with the beat of the music he swayed Dohee side to side.

"W-what are we doing?" Dohee asked the most obvious question only to break the awkwardness. "What do you think we're doing." Jimin had his eyes on her, as he replied with a soft tone. (A/N: you know when Jimin talks softly and it sounds like heaven? You know what I mean?)

Dohee pursed her lips into a thin line suppressing herself from smiling. Jimin tilt his head to the side so he could see her face, "Say it, what are we doing?" Jimin slightly smiled knowing what she's thinking. "Dancing." She whispered, turning her head to face Jimin.

Jimin stared deep into her eyes, although she couldn't see, she is beautifully blind. He stares deeper and eventually he is lost in them. Jimin lift his hand to cup one side of her cheek, rubbing it with his thumb. Dohee leaned against his touch like a kitten wanting to be pet.

"Who's your favorite artist?" Jimin asked setting her head close to rest against his chest. Dohee snuggled getting comfortable as she closes her eyes, "hmm I don't really have one." Jimin's eyes widden, "what? How can you not have a favorite artist!" Dohee chuckled, "who is your favorite artist then?"

Jimin smirked, "Chris Brown. My role model." Jimin proudly announce. Dohee shook her head with a chuckle, "Why is he your favorite?" Dohee wondered. "His songs are amazing and his dances are smooth. I want to be like him." He praised. "Can you dance?" She turn her head to rest her chin on Jimin's chest.

"Well of course I can, it's the reason why I was excited was to bring you here." Jimin pulled away from Dohee and took her hand. Dohee's eyes flicker in curiosity, "what are y-" Jimin twirled Dohee while holding hands. Dohee erupted in fits of laughter, "Let's dance!" Jimin cheered.

Jimin held onto Dohee's hand as they jumped up and down. "Let me show you some dance moves." Jimin smiled, "how Jimin? I can't see." Her smile faded. Jimin stood behind her as he leaned beside her ear.

"Didn't you say you want to do the possible even if you're blind? Nothing is impossible unless I'm here."

-  -  -  -  -  -  -
Tbc!!

I don't know what to say 😂

Don't forget to vote and comment, plz share my book, I'm desperate for some more readers!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236 30 15
Ideal love is about the real feelings about my bias park jimin.it has love and sadness etc..
35.3K 3.3K 51
He pinned her against the wall with his hand wrapped around her throat. She coughed and scratched at him, but all he did was glare. "Say that to my f...
30.8K 1.2K 44
"Oppa, date me please, and be my future husband." "You better stop dreaming Y/N, its not good for your health." "Wae oppa? Am I not that beautiful? ...
27K 992 18
"Well, thanks again. I'm glad you accompanied me." It was obvious that Jimin's mood changed, since you arrived at the café. Therefore you tried to ch...