The Counterbalance Project

By Emaris97

In the year 30XX, the world developed the Counterbalancing Program, a sophisticated program for the rich, exe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N

A/N

2.7K 116 22
By Emaris97

Okay guys, it's been a while hasn't it? I am so sorry but I am really tired from studying and practising everyday so while there no writer's block or anything, I still have no energy to write. The next chapter is  half done but it's very messy and full of errors. I am not the kind of person who can write for like half an hour before going back to my life. When I write I take my time and write for hours straight or not at all. This means I have nothing to publish except a half done chapter and a few arc outlines from my frequent bursts of inspiration. So until my exams are over, which won't be until the 15th , I will not be publishing a new chapter.
I am so sorry about this and hope you guys can wait a little longer.

Now for some good news.

Once my exams are over, I will be having a four month vacation. Yes, expect me a lot after the 15th.

I really wanted to thank all my awesome followers, readers, commenters and the awesome people who voted for this story....

Bye! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 16.7K 59
If there was an award for laziness then everyone was sure that Ryo would be the one to get it every year but what Ryo didn't expect was that he was o...
639K 35.9K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
363K 23.1K 102
To lighten the wrath of his blackened readers, Frozen Milk was forced to transmigrate into his own novel to witness what *** he wrote. What's this? O...
128K 4.8K 49
Liu Xu Yuan, having died from an unknown death, found himself bound to a system. Thus he starts the journey of going through various worlds to compl...