Protecting the President's So...

By KirstenMx

[Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction] Luna Prescott is a young special agent and Ace Crawford is the President's... More

1: Goat's Cheese
2: Hormonal Teens and Drugs
3: Like Regina George?
4: Is Lunch a Class?
5: Your virginity?
6: Pretty nugget
7: Yodelling Walmart Kid
8: Herpes and Smoke Weed
9: Spill the Tea
10: My Knight in Shining Armour
11: Slide into His DMs
12: Keep it PG
13: He Bruises Like a Peach
14: Chicken Tender?
15: Buzz Buzz Bitch
16: Sniffing My Bag
17: Birdy Boo Boo
18: Big Plastic Balloons
19: Mr. Snuggles
20: A Kid With An Attractive Moustache
21: No More Pop Tarts
22: Fakeness Isn't Natural
23: What a Wiener
24: As in The Nemo Character?
25: Done the Deed
26: No Attachments
27: Geronimo!
29: Pinapple Haired Baby
30: Macenth?
31: That's How You Eat A Pineapple
32: So Damn Extra
33: 20 Chicken McNuggets
34: Pun Intended
35: Give It A Rest
36: Just One Thing
37: He Threw Me Down The Stairs
38: Peace Out, Dawg
39: Hit it, Lesley
40: Safety First Kids
41: Your Date Is Here
42: Dramatic Much?
43: Bitch Better Have My Money
44: I'm Sorry
45: Ape Shit
46: Why Won't You Let Me In?
47: Official
48: Jayden Carol Crawford
49: Game On, Loser
50: Deeper Than The Mariana Trench
51: Follow The Rules
52: Lover's Lane
53: Shoot.
54: Baby Daddy?
55: 'She Doesn't Love You'
56: Detach Yourself
57: I Can't Do This
58: My Dumbass
59: I've Got A Bone
60: Was He Crying?
61: They're Probably Dead
62: Like A King
63: Slow Down
64: This Is Your Fault
65: You Know I Can't
66: Just Don't Trust Anyone
67: Fuck The Agency
68: Are You Ready?
69: Time's Up
Final A/N
SEQUEL IS UP

28: You Little Pig

136K 6.1K 2.1K
By KirstenMx

Chapter 28: You Little Pig

Lucas*

God, she's just so beautiful.

The water swirling around us as I held her to myself.

I missed this, having someone.

This time, I won't lose her.

We stared at each other until Noah decided to jump in, narrowly missing us, and enveloping us into a huge wave.

As we went under, I felt her slip away from me and under neath the  rock layer.

"Luna?" I pulled myself back up and called out to her.

This caught our friends attention as they started calling out her name, except for Ace who was calling out 'Cupcake', and moving around the large pool.

I moved in the direction of where I last saw her, past the waterfall.

I swan through it to see her pop her head up from the water unfazed as if she didn't hold her breath for about 2 minutes.

"Princess! What the hell! Why have you been in here? How did you hold your breath so long?" I bombarded her with questions and looked at her suspiciously.

"I wanted to see how long it would take you to find me." She completely dodged my question.

I decided to brush it off, I pulled her into my arms and rested my chin on her head, "You know we really could've lost you, right?"

"But you didn't," but she didn't lean into me or hug me back.

I ignored the the disappointment running in my veins.

"I know," we stayed in that position, me hugging her and her just standing there, till another person decided to interrupt us.

Ace.

"Hey did you find-" He stopped midsentence looking at our position with Luna pulled away from as soon as he appeared, "Right. Okay. I'm just go back."

He turned and swam through the waterfall, like he didn't just ruin a moment.

"I'm guessing they want us back?" She looked up at me with her chocolatey hazel eyes.

I pouted, "Do we have to?"

Luna rolled her gorgeous eyes, she has me hypnotised, "I mean, you could just die in here."

"Only if you're with me."

She blushed and led us back through to the pool.

"Thank goodness, we thought a shark ate you!"

"Back so soon are we?"

The 2 types of friends in the situation.

"No there is no shark in the pool, and nothing happened." I shook my head.

Luna smiled at it.

Wait what's that supposed to mean-

"Yeah, nothing happened." She agreed.

I mentally slapped myself for saying that.

Good one Lucas.

You just friend zoned yourself.

"It didn't look like nothing." Dean said in a sing song voice.

"How did you even see?"

"Water is literally transparent, do you expect me pretend the thing is opaque or something?" He said as if was the most obvious thing in the world.

They agreed and admitted but my eyes were glued to Luna who was trying not to look at me.

"It's starting to get cold, can we head inside?" Raven asked.

We nodded and shuffled in our blankets to the movie room with all the fuzzy and warm seats.

Luna*

It was when we relaxed that I noticed my mission target was gone.

"Wait where is Ace?" I tried to sound less panicked.

"He went to the local shop to get some snacks." Taylor told her.

"Alone?" I pushed on.

"No, with Noah and the twins." Bee had a questioning look on her face.

Phew. He is with Noah.

My frantic face visibly eased.

"Why?" Lucas wore an unfamiliar look on his face.

"Uhhh," I thought on my feet, "I was going to..ask them to get me..a puppy?"

Oh jeez, Luna.

A puppy?

Smooth sailing, definitely did not wreck that ship.

Get it.

Because sailing and ship?

Nope, I'm not going to explain that joke either then.

"You want them to get you a puppy from a local store?"

"Yes, who knows, it could be there!"

I actually really wanted a puppy, but the agency said no because they don't want dog poops in their house.

"I highly doubt that." Raven knew I was lying and just pushing me over the edge.

The little poop just knew what buttons to press.

I actually don't blame her, if I was her I would've done the same to me too.

The sound of the door bell rang through the house as I shouted, "I got it!"

I ran to the door, pulling an also running Raven behind me.

I opened door to the guys with Ace holding all the food bags.

"Help.." He whimpered as of each bag weighed 500 kg.

"Stop over exaggerating," I took the bags from him easily, "Go they're in the movie room, I need to talk to Noah."

The twins went to the room with Ace slowly walking away, "Why? About what?"

"Ummm..whose turn it is to wash the dishes."

"It's yours by the way." Noah closed the door behind him.

We had a pushing war all the way to the kitchen but it wasn't fair because I was holding bags.

But I definitely won.

I plopped the bags on the counter and we sat on the stools on the island.

"Did you see anything?" I got straight to the point.

"Nothing on the way there, a few people in the stores with cameras but that's mostly it." He picked an apple from the fruit basket.

"Mostly? Something's off..."

"How?"

"Gut feeling."

"Don't worry about it, it's probably I swimming too early, or eating to much, Talk to Commander Ryder or something."

"You little pig." I threw a banana at him.

"Says the one who literally ate everything." He picked it up and started eating it.

I ignored this fact, "No more going out with the target alone anymore, all three of us need to be with him because we both know what the guys out there are capable of."

Lucas*

Ryder? Target? Guys out there? Three?

After Ace came back and told me that they were in the kitchen I made up and excuse, cause I'm great at those, then left to follow them.

I stopped to listen in and I couldn't understand anything she was saying, whose a little pig?

I eavesdropped on most of their conversation, I think I missed something because I couldn't piece it together.

I heard footsteps come up behind me and I quickly ducked and hid behind a wall.

I saw Raven walk straight past me then enter the kitchen.

Luna*

"You know Lucas is literally right outside here and listening." Raven walked into the room and popped a grape in her mouth.

"Listening to what? My dream that I'm telling Noah about?" I said it a little louder for Mr. Eavesdrop our there.

Smooth, Noah mouthed.

I rolled my eyes and carried on, I probably shouldn't have, "Yeah well, we were in...a forest with a..target goat? Yeah, his name was..Ryder then all three of us had to protect it from..y'know..the guys out there..human society?"

I tried my best to use the most words that we had said earlier.

"Oh," Lucas finally decided to come into the room, "For a moment there I thought something was going on,"

We shared a look, "Psssh, Whaat? Nah!"

Suddenly loud bang rang around the house, we dropped everything and ran to the movie room.

The windows had been blasted and my friends were laying unconscious on the floor but there was specific person laying in the middle.

Oh my god. Ace.

3 hooded figures were also in the room, 2 at the sides and 1 standing over Ace. Holding a gun.

[A/N: I was going to end it here but I felt nice today so I'm gonna carry on ;)]

They noticed us the moment we entered the room. The middle person was still holding the gun pointed it at us.

"Duck!" I shouted as we all dropped to the floor, the bullet narrowly missing Lucas' head.

I motion for them to get the two guys and I will have the guy in the mirror then told Lucas to be quiet.

"What where did they go-"

We all attacked at the same time, Noah tackled one of them to the ground then Raven punched the guy unconscious when I pounced onto the middle guy.

I used my towel and wrapped it around his face, taking him by surprise, then kicked the gun out of his hands seeing as my hands were busy.

I pulled the towel into one hand and quickly pulled his head down to the floor as he struggled against me.

I pushed his head down on the floor to make him unconscious but not hard enough to kill him.

He instantly fell still when I looked over to my brother and best friend to see them having done the same.

I ran back to Ace who was still unconscious on the ground with my friends just waking up.

Noah and Lucas dragged the bodies out while picking up the gun too.

"Ace," I shook him, "Ace wake up."

I got no response, I went straight to checking for him pulse and breaths.

Phew, he still has them.

I placed my hand on his cheek and tried to get him up, "Come on Ace, wake up."

A hand went straight to clamping my wrists, "Cupcake?"

***
A/N: 40k reads. 40K FREAKING READS?! Do you know what this means??

5 FRESH NEW CHAPTER MARATHON THIS WEEKEND TO CELEBRATE 🎉 🎉

this is absolutely amazing, and did you know we reached (I think) #64 on Teen Fiction?! Still growing!!

Oh and sorry for the switching the POVs a few times, just wanted to see there reactions.

Goodness, you guys are so amazing I think I might die 😵😵

Thank you so so much xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7M 599K 33
Leah Preston was a normal 17 year old girl, until she wakes up and finds herself staring at her own lifeless body. She has no idea what happened to...
200K 6K 41
5 year old Hannah had a normal life. That was until her parents were murdered. 12 years later, Hannah Porter is back for revenge. She is a recruited...
13K 570 13
Danny Phantom meets the Dc universe. I red waaaay too many fics about this and love them all. wanted to try my hand at writing some myself. Chapter 1...
Ask Amy ✔ By Tahlie

Mystery / Thriller

4.9M 426K 64
BLACK MIRROR meets PRETTY LITTLE LIARS in this multimedia thriller where an anonymous advice website gets hacked and the dark origins of the site sta...