A Love Already Blossomed

By CaptainPhantom24601

Ever since Christine left, the Phantom is heartbroken. Y/N is, also, for she cannot bear to ever see Erik dam... More

Chapter 1/Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's Note
Chapter 4
Author's Note. PLEASE READ
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

A/N

2K 23 1
By CaptainPhantom24601

Hello everyone. I'm sorry I didn't have a picture :( I couldn't find one that was good enough to use...

But, never fear, another chapter is coming soon. Also, have you ever had the feeling when you don't mean to add a really strange fanfic to your library and stuff but you do and you don't like it at all that it's there? Because that happened to me.

I will make sure Chapter 20 is published, though it'll be slightly dificult with all of the work and drama I have going on. I'll get it done, though, I pinky swear. Goodbye, my lovelies. Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.7K 20
{Phantom of the Opera x reader} COMPLETED (I wrote this when I was small, be prepared to cringe a lot 🙃)
2.3K 66 6
This is my first story writing on my phone so you'll have to excuse my spelling errors. This is a Phantom of the Opera x oc. There was young girl wh...
8.1K 271 48
1871- Two lost souls found their dreams in Seville, but the dangers are far from eliminated, while in France a new terror has arisen. *some fantasy*...
24.6K 1.3K 29
"Christine, I love you." The phantom's voice played a sweet tune in my mind. It was the first time he had confessed his love, but sadly, I couldn't...