There's something I Have to S...

By Justanaveragenerd24

Eren and Levi had been married for five years. Eren was a fifth grade school teacher and Levi was a lawyer. E... More

Brat
Chapter 2: Paint
Chapter 3: I Adore You
Chapter 4: Old Flames
But What About Me?
A Pleasant Surprise
Busy Day
Mr. Blue Sky
There's Something I Have to Say

He Forgot My Name

986 29 2
By Justanaveragenerd24

Levi's P.O.V.
   "Fuck! Why wasn't I there?" I rested my head against my steering wheel. "I wish I wasn't put onto this case," I was crying. It took a lot for me to cry but losing Eren. That broke my heart. Just the thought of it. He had a death sentence, and I didn't see it coming. I should have known.
   I lifted my head off the steering wheel, wiping the tears from my eyes. "You need to focus Levi," I self talked to myself, more like a lie really. I couldn't believe he forgot my name.

~Eight Years Ago~
   "Hey brat, what's your name?" I asked the taller boy walking next to me. He was annoying in my eyes, yet also intriguing. I had woken him up by kicking him off the bed. We were going to be late for training, and I couldn't let this asshole make us late. I have NEVER been late.
   "Eren, your's?" he looked down at me.
   With a cold stare, I responded, "Levi,"
   "Wait, what was it again?" he chuckled. I punched him in the gut.
    "Levi, you shit," I looked down at the doubled over boy. I smirked at his suffering. I ended up helping him up. "Don't you ever forget my name," I threatened.
     "Will do," Eren still held his stomach from the pain.

   Coming out of my thoughts, a small smile appeared on my face. I needed to remember the happy times right now. Starting up the car, I pulled out of the hospital parking lot.

Eren's P.O.V.
   I felt so weak. I haven't been eating and my vision was terrible. Most of the day I was sleeping and writing. Today was my third and final letter, I decided. I wrote out the last sentence. To the best of my ability. It probably wasn't good because of my vision but I needed to.
   It was around dinner time when Levi came in.
   "Knock, knock," he said with a smile.   "How's my handsome man feeling?" He held my hand. Luckily, this time I kinda remembered him. His hands were soft yet cold.
  Levi sat down beside my bed. My eyes lazily looked at him. "Hey," I smiled. He stayed there all night with me. It made me feel good he did that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
12.3M 361K 56
Keagan is the definition of bad boy. College man with a body that could make even God moan and an attitude to put the devil to shame. Between classes...
1M 31.1K 28
When an Alpha and Omega come of age, they will go to a mate ritual. This is an event where Alphas and Omegas come to meet at a place to search who t...