Dope Boy Ambitions 3

By laila_duhh

Read Dope Boy Ambitions before reading! More

Prologue: Dope Boy Ambitions 3
A Fresh Start
Home Is Where The Heart Is
True Colors
Reincarnated
Too Deep
Oh Baby
Caught Between A Rock, And A Hard Place
Wake Up Call
Spilling The Beans
Nobodys Perfect
Little Do You Know
Piggly Wiggly
Connect The Dots
Playing With Fire Will Get You Burned
Wild Goose Chase
Red-Handed
Dirty Laundry
Bait Baby
Signing A Deal With The Devil
Chicago, We Have A Problem
Anonymous
Inside Man
Bringing The Bacon Home
Ahead Of The Game
Oh Happy Day
On A Roll
Playing It Safe
Love & Hate
Bloody Knuckles
King Kong
A Dangerous Game
Dope Boy Ambition 3 Finale: Crown Me King
Sneak Peak! DBA 4
DOPE BOY AMBITIONS FOUR

Whose It Gonna Be

52.8K 1.5K 1.4K
By laila_duhh

One week later...

King

It was going on twelve in the afternoon and we were finally back at the hospital. A hour ago Morgan and I went to bank and cashed out. We had made a deal with Carter last week. We were gonna give him money in exchange for Miracle tomorrow night.

I entered Monica's room seeing her eating the lunch that came from the cafeteria downstairs. Her skin was still dull and her body still seemed to be slightly swollen. She looked a lot better now. Her walking was a little slower than usual but that's better than being in a wheel chair.

Nick was asleep on the couch next to her bed with an empty chip bag on his chest. My anger towards his had died down as the week progressed on.

"Hey baby." I went over kissing Mo's forehead. She kissed my cheek and gave me a small but warming smile.

"Hey babe. Guess what?" She smirked.

"What?" I asked taking off my jacket.

"Dr. Jax said me and Aden are able to go home tomorrow evening."

"For real?"

Mo nodded. "He hit his five pound mark yesterday and he's breathing on his on."

"That's great." I bent down hugging her tightly.

"Not too tight King." She laughed then pushed me away a little.

"Well as soon as you get out of here maybe we can take your mind off things and go dress shopping. Maybe even start planning the wedding." Morgan said with joy coming into the conversation.

Mo turned her head to the side and squinted her eyes at Morgan. "Dress shopping? Wedding? Are you serious Morg? What makes you think I wanna do that at a time like this? Miracle hasn't even been brought home yet. A wedding is the last thing on my mind! Important things need to be taken of first."

Morgan sighed. "You're right. I'm sorry. I was just trying to bring light into the room gosh."

"Give us a minute."I said then she left the room leaving me and Monica alone.

I pulled the chair closer to her bed then took a seat rubbing my hands down my face. I have yet to tell Mo about the deal I made with Carter simply because I knew she would overreact.

"The thing about Miracle..."

She sighed then pushed her plate of food to the side. "What now King." Her voice raised.

"We're getting her back tomorrow. We made a deal-"

"A deal? A DEAL?" Monica screamed then put her hand on her forehead taking deep breaths. "Deals don't mean shit to Carter. What don't you understand King!"

"I know baby I know. Which is exactly why I'm giving him everything he wants. Money." I paused then sighed.

"Money?" Mo said then laughed.

"What's funny?"

"You if you think Carter is gonna take the cash and leave like shit is all good." She fussed then lowered her voice. "Nick has to go."

"That's my brother man."

"And mine too!" She snapped back trying to get out the bed. I stood up helping her as she became unsteady. "I love Nickolas. But I love Miracle as well. I made a promise to Yonica to always keep her safe. How do you think she's looking at me right now. Knowing I let her daughter get caught up into this."

"She ain't looking at you if she's in hell." I thought inside my head but kept it to myself because now wasn't the time.

"Answer this King. Do you love Miracle?"

"Of course I do. That's not even a question."

"Then let your brother go. He's a grown ass man. It's time he faces the consequences that came with his actions." She said as she slowly limped out of the room. I followed closely behind her holding onto her waist keeping her balanced.

"I'm sick and tired of dragging this out King. I can't sleep at night without worrying who's gonna be the next to die or get hurt. We could have BEEN had Miracle back if it wasn't for you trying to handle things your way. You claim to be the boss and run shit but you can't see to get your mind on the right track!" She continued to put me in my place and I couldn't do anything but listen because she was right.

"And you called yourself a 'thug' tuh!" She entered the elevator and pressed the number 4 that led to the nursery for the newborns.

"How long until I can have her back in my arms." Monica asked as we rode the elevator down. She looked at me with glossy eyes meaning she was about to cry.

"Soon baby I promise."

"How soon!? You've been promising and saying that for days!" She yelled as the elevator doors slid open when it came to the fourth floor. She shook her head at me and strolled towards the nursery.

I got off the elevator and trotted behind her all the way inside. Mo went over to the baby and began talking to him like he was able to understand.

"Hey baby." Monica cooed and cheesed looking inside the transparent incubator.

I peered over the top seeing him squirming in his sleep. He had stitches on his chest. I'm guessing from the open heart surgery. His body was still small but not as small. He had improved over this week and it was a blessing.

"I can't wait to take you home." Mo said still cheesing to herself. "Me and daddy already have a room just for you." She said then looked up at me.

I cleared my throat feeling it become dry. The moment was awkward for me. Mainly because this wasn't my child by blood.

"Yea lil' man." I agreed to what Mo was telling to him.

"Your big sister is gonna love you." She said with watery eyes and rosey cheeks.

I began to feel a couple tears coming myself so I excused myself from the room.

"I'll be back." I pulled my pants up and walked out the door sighing. As I walked down the hall I ran into Morg.

"Is the baby in there still?" She asked.

I nodded and she was just about to walk away until I stopped her.

"What?" She said cluelessly.

"It's time."

Carter

"Carter!"

I groaned and rolled over in my bed seeing Rosetta was standing over me holding my phone in her hands.

"What?"

"Telephone." She tossed me the phone then left.

I sighed and put the phone to my ear. "Who is this." I asked seeing the number had no caller ID.

"King."

I sat up in my bed and smirked to myself. "I was getting worried that you weren't gonna keep your word."

He smacked his lips.

"You got my money?"

"You got my family?"

"I'm the one asking questions play boy."

"Yea I got ya money."

"Good, good."

"There's one condition though."

"What's that?"

"You let my mom and nephew go."

I got up from my bed and slid on some shorts along with my Gucci slippers. "And if I say no?"

"You don't get anything you want."

I chuckled. King's so smart to the point he's stupid.

"Alright Kingston. I'll drop ya moms and nephew at your crib. But if you don't be at my house by ten tomorrow night I'll make sure you suffer. Understood?"

"Bet." The call dropped and the dial tone began to ring throughout my ears.

I opened my bedroom door and began to walk down my steps seeing Rosetta along with some men that worked for me playing cards.

"Deal still on?" Rose asked popping her gum.

"Yea." I told her then unlocked my basement door. I went down the stairs and flicked on the lights seeing the trio locked up in heavy metal chains.

"Who's ready to go home?"

This book has ONE more chapter left!

Should I make a Dope Boy Ambitions 4 with some new/different plots?

OR

Extend this book with a time jump?

If there is a Dope Boy Ambitions 4 it will be the LAST AND FINAL BOOK OF THAT SERIES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 11.1K 38
Read and find out😉 *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...
46.7K 1.6K 49
Read the first two books first !! Book 1- thuggish Book 2- thuggish family edition
628 6 6
read and find out!!!
15.8K 264 24
Just read and find out pookies and bookies First story ... don't judge😭 Multiple updates a day ! Vote plz