Ninjago Portal Droid (book 2)...

By obsessed-red-leader

Dr.Julian collapse in the monastery will he die or live? Join the Ninja and Scott Nitram on a quest to save b... More

Portal Droid
prologe
ch 1
ch 2
ch 3
ch 5
ch 6
ch 7
ch 8
ch 9
ch 10
ch 11
ch 12
pch 13
ch 14
ch 15
ch 16
ch 17
ch 18
ch 19
author's note
ch 20
ch 21
ch 22
ch 23
ch 24
Ch 25

ch 4

137 8 0
By obsessed-red-leader

Missoku's pov

I saw Garmadon walk in followed by Wu I knew why they were here, it's about the prophecy of the lavender ninja

"The lavender ninja is the Ninja of dreams, she will save ninjago from distribution you will find her by going through the portal in the secret hallway that only the Ninja of earth knows the whereabouts  for they will come to him in a dream.Her name is Jacqulin Walker."

when I finish Wu nodded and left.I decided to see if I could find out more about this new ninja.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
125K 4.5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
999K 61.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...