Let me save u. ✓

By xkindaxperplexedx

{Completed} Warnings, Death, Drugs, Strong smut, Strong Language. If you are sensitive to our sweet hellboy's... More

Intro to our Characters
Leaving me
Remember me
GBC after shock
Flash
Concert
Rain Falls, Missed Calls
Why everybody hatin on us lately
Luv u to the summer & back
Who Knows What I Be On
It's The Pain Pills, It's Getting Real
Kill me in my White Tee
..What The Fuck..
..What The Fuck pt 2...
Stay Here I don't wanna hurt you
Hey!

Fly with me

930 16 116
By xkindaxperplexedx

Recap from last chapter

---

"Ew, a dumb slut. Lia, let's go before we catch her stupid." I almost choked on my water. I got up and got Bex's food and walked out and back down the street to the bus.

I took out my phone and turned off the audio recorder. "Why was that on?" Bexey asked me. I smiled. "I got her to confess to attempted murder."

---

Bexey's point of view

---

"I got her to confess to attempted murder." Amelia smiled widely. The memories flooded back. I remember getting her arrested when Gus had died. Those months were hell but this girl saved my best friend.

I quickly hugged her. She almost dropped our food but she laughed and hugged back. "I never got to say it properly but thank you for saving my best friend." I said my voice going slightly horse from already starting to cry.

She held me till I calmed down, then she whispered softly into my ear. "You're welcome." She was like an angel. None of GBC had ever seen her really mad, not even me. Gus always told us that she used to have quite the temper.

But now she's quiet, soft spoken, sweet and angelic. I'm so lucky to have her as my best friend. As much as I don't know everything about her I want to. I wanna know everything so I can make her happy and pay her back for helping Gus. I'll do whatever it takes to see them both happy they are my family.

---

Amelia's point of view

---

He slowly pulled away from me after our long embrace. Bex was such a sweet guy. I think I'm gonna set Lee up with him. They would be totally cute. "Let's get inside before I cry again."

He laughed. His accent was so cute. "Alright let's go. I have a punishment waiting on me anyways." I walked inside with Bexey trailing me. Everyone ran and took their food expect Gus.

---

Warning, smut ahead.

---

He looked at me with an evil smirk. "You're late. But come have a seat with daddy." I quickly set Bexey's food down and come sit by Gus. I sit properly beside him. my legs together my posture perfect. I knew what he liked all too well.

He used to punish me like this when we were younger. Not sexually, but kinda. But we would sit like this until he said. 'Relax kitten' But I now understand the 'punishments' when we were younger helped fuel him for his adulthood kinks.

About ten minutes later he spoke. "Relax kitten, into my lap facing me." I crawled into his lap straddling his hips. I remember sitting like this. Now I understand more and more that this act was sexual. I would always go home or into his bathroom with my panties soaked.

"Move you're hips kitten." Gus said into my ear lowly, making me bite my lip. I slowly grinded on him like he asked. I just understand now. I understand a lot more now.

He grew under me. He knew I could feel it. I once moaned into his ear. Okay, by once I mean multiple times. He was good at making me moan.

I moaned into his ear. "Princess.. You still sound like when we were younger. I see the look on you're face. You understand why you called me daddy then and why I punished you like this when we were younger now, right?

I nodded. "Yes daddy." I knew better than to let him go unanswered. Suddenly Gus was on top of me. He had flipped us over. This wasn't new either.

"Why are you being punished?" He grabbed my thigh tight. Even though my jeans I knew there would be marks, as if I cared. "Because I was late daddy." He bit my neck signaling I was incorrect.

"Try. Again." He said in a rough tone. I hadn't heard in so long. I remember how sexy it really was now. "I didn't tell daddy I was leaving, I didn't say goodbye or I love you, I didn't leave a note, I went out with another guy without telling daddy, I made daddy worried while I was out and I didn't text back.

He kissed my neck. "Correct, Now tell daddy why these things are bad." I thought about it for a moment them answered.

"I didn't tell daddy I was leaving so I scared daddy, I didn't say goodbye or I love you so I made daddy feel bad, I didn't leave a note so I scared daddy more, I went out with another guy so daddy probably thought I was cheating, I made daddy worried which makes daddy stressed and I didn't text back even though I knew that worried daddy.

Gus licked my neck. "Tell daddy sorry and that you love him and maybe he will go easier on you." I moaned softly. "I'm super sorry daddy and I love you so much!" Gus smiled. "Daddy loves you too. Apology accepted. But your punishment isn't forgotten, I'll just be a bit nicer."

"Thank you daddy." I mumbled softly. "Tell daddy what you want. Spankings or No cumming?" I blushed brightly. "S-spankings..." Gus smirked.

He liked my ass a lot so this would be fun for him. He got up off me and smiled evilly. He sat down and patted his lap. "Come on baby girl." I quickly climbed across his lap. I didn't want to be in more trouble.

---

Gus's point of view ;))

---

Amelia is so obedient, and it's so sexy. I pulled down her skinny jeans then pulled them off. I pulled down her panties, but not all the way. Fuck she still has an amazing ass. I rubbed my hand over it a bit and smacking it lightly, with my other hand I texted the bus driver something.

She whined softly. "Stop pretending you don't like this, You used to moan when we were messing around and I accidentally did it." I knew Amelia was blushing. It is easy to make her blush.

"Alright, So, you are going to count for me." She already knew she would have to. "H-how m-m-many..?" I smirked then chuckled lowly. "How many minutes were you late."

I knew it was like 5 or ten. I didn't want to hurt her too awfully. "U-uh five or ten minutes..." I smirked, I was right like always. "Okay, I picked my number. But, you don't get to know."

Amelia shakily sighed. "Y-yes daddy.." I was rubbing her ass still but then I picked it up quickly and brought it down on her ass. A loud smacking sound was the result. All jiggly, that's fucking hot.

She bit her lip trying not to moan. " One.. Thank you daddy." I wasn't expecting a thank you. But that's okay because it was hot. Hearing her tell me thank you smacking her ass was so sexy.

I did the same action nine more times and she was moaning and thanking me. She couldn't stop her moans. I put lotion on her ass and petting her hair.

The bus suddenly stopped and her head was quickly up. "Why did we stop daddy?" I just smiled and got her up. I pulled off her shirt and she blushed.

I put my XXL sweat shirt on her. It was perfect, It covered her ass. Nothing showed. Now I could take her inside. I pulled her panties off, placing them into my pocket.

I got our phones and walked outside. We are at a hotel. She blushed seeing my fans. I didn't care at all. I was holding her up by her ass so no one could see it.

I smirked as she hid her face in my neck. "I'm really sorry guys. Amelia is really really tired so I need to go in with her but you all can stick around and meet the rest of Goth Boy Clique and moneyposse."

They all pouted but nodded their heads, they understood I needed to take care of her. I walked side. Her face still pressed to my neck. My manager already checked us in and gave me our room key. I went up to the elevator and smiled.

---

We got in, no one was coming and no one was in there. As soon as the door closed I pushed her up to the wall kissing, biting, and licking her neck. She moaned loudly being caught off guard. Then suddenly someone was in with us. I quickly stopped but still held her.

It was an old woman and apparently we were already at our floor. The top floor. How the fuck did that happen? She just chuckled at us and let us get out before getting in.

"Have fun kids." The door closed and Amelia laughed. "That was funny." I smirked at her. "How so?"

Amelia smiled and kissed me. "Because I think that woman saw how much I love you." I smiled. "I think she could see it from us both, But come on lets not kill the vibe." I walked into the hotel room and placed her on the bed.

I got off her sweatshirt and took off my shirt. We were kissing and moaning by now. She sounded so pretty. Soon she pulled away and pulled off my jeans and underwear.

Amelia took my cock into her hand rubbing it, looking up at me innocently. She licked it slow and I bit my lip. "Look at you lil princess. You look so innocent. But really you know what you're doing."

Amelia giggled and wrapped her lips around me bobbing up and down on me slowly. I took out my phone and took a video of her. I wasn't going to post it anywhere. I just needed to keep it later for... Reasons.

I put my phone away and pulled her off. "My turn." I said lowly. I laid her down on the bed. I kissed and bit her thighs marking them up. Thighs are still really fucking sexy.

As soon as I felt her thighs were properly marked up I opened her legs. I swiped my finger down her pussy. She let out a moan, but she was soaking wet. "Daddyyy... Don't tease me." I growled lowly.

"You teased me for years princess. Don't think I didn't notice how you dressed. How you flirted with other guys to make me mad, how you would 'accidentally' leave the door open while changing or showering. I know you teased me so I'll tease as much as I please."

The look on her face was priceless. She knew I knew. I licked her clit and she jumped a bit. "Keep moving and I won't do this at all." Amelia whimpered and bit her lip.

I continued to lick her. But I put a finger into her. Moving it in and out slowly. "So pretty Lia." I took another video.

Her head was tilted back, mouth open and eyes closed. "Daddyyyy!" I showed her pussy to my camera too. I stopped it again and continue.

---

After a few minutes I couldn't wait anymore. I wanted my kitten more than I'd ever wanted anything. I kissed her deeply and she kissed back. I looked to her eyes as if asking for the okay and she nodded.

I lined myself up with her and pushed into her deeply. She was so tight and hot. I can't believe it. Amelia moaned shakily into my ear. "Gus... You're really fucking big..."

I smirked and kissed her neck then thrusted in and out of her quickly. Amelia screamed. "Daddyyyy! Please!"

---

Soon Amelia was screaming and begging to cum. I laughed softly because she was even asking. She could cum when she wanted but she was being so good I just said yes to make her feel better. "Yes baby, You can cum."

Amelia moaned loudly for me. "Gussss!" She came on me and I quickly pulled out and came on her stomach. Amelia blushed. "Daddyyy I'm all stickyyy." I smiled. "Let's go shower and maybe do round two." She bit her lip and nodded running to the bathroom.

---

Amelia's point of view

---

After daddy's round two and our bath we came out and cuddled. I was going through Gus's phone gallery when I saw myself. Oh boy after I post on instagram buddy we are gonna have a talk! And by talk I mean daddy will win but I'll get my own pictures and videos of him making me feel good.

---

@ Lia.RinnaGBC : Daddy was a bit upset with me today but I still got him back. <3 Thank you for my marks @ lilpeep

50k likes

75k comments

Username: They fucked

Username: Let's see how long he stays since they fucked

Username: Forever. That's how long.

@ BexeySwan : BESTIE ATTACK SENDING STRONG WAVES OF COME GET FOOD WITH ME THOTTY

Username: That is cute even though the post is kinky

@ lilpeep : Ive never said I'm not mad so sincerely. You did a good job princess. <3

@ smokeasac : Look at you getting tied down

@ laylaluvsu : Im gonna vomit

@ Lia.Rinna.GBC : replying to @ laylaluvsu : Oh man i'd hate to see what you do once he posts my neck, maybe you'll keel over in the streets and die with the rats where you belong <333

Username: ROASTED

Username: queen is lethal

Username: we love you

---

@ lilpeep : my baby girl was a bit late and I was kinda mad. But I gave her a reason to be on time. I love you princess 💔⚘😅

100k likes

200k comments

@ Lia.Rinna.GBC : It hurts so good my love. 😙💔⚘

Username: They are so extra.

Username: omg he gave her fucking hearts

Username: how the hell

@ BexeySwan : you can see it so clearly like it's crazy.

@ BexeySwan : but fr come eat with me I'm bored <3

Username: omfg what a family

@ Lia.Rinna.GBC : replying to @ bexeyswan : Coming bby boy 🤓 that's rite bex is my kid now.

Username: This is sooooo cute

Username: families make me happy * add a heart eye emoji

Username: This family is the best family and your family is an awful family because this family is the best family.

@ layla.luvs.u : This is gross Gus. Just stop.

@ lilpeep : replying to @ layla.luvs.u : r u mad im happy af and sober, killer?

Username: TEA

Username: OH MY GOD HE CALLED HER KILLER

Username: BLESS LIA

Username: LIA HAS SAVED US ALL

Username: This is a blessed day.

---

"Okay! We need to get up and go before Bex murders us and eats us. He seems really hungry." I get out of bed and put on fishnets, an over sized shirt and black platforms. Still no panties.

Gus got out of bed once I was dressed. He still wasn't. He smirked. "Goth bitch. Good bitch." I laughed and hugged him. I was taller in these shoes but he was still wayyy taller.

"Oh my god my princess grew." He joked. "Oh hush. I can still bring you to your knees." Gus smirked and let go getting on his knees and kissing up my leg.

I think he does like the fishnets.

He nudged my legs open and began to kiss and lick. I moaned and tugged at his hair. "Daddyyy... we need to go... he's gonna be so mad..."

"Who are you more worried about... Me or him?" He looked up at me gripping my thigh tightly. "Y-you... I-i'm worried about pleasing you daddy..."

"Exactly. Now, daddy's gonna make you cum and you're not going to worry about him for now. Got it?" I nodded and said. "Yes daddy."

---

He was finally finished and I could hardly walk. Me cumming once became five times. I had to hold onto him arm. Bex had texted twenty times. I feel awful about making him wait so long.

We walked out meeting up with Bexey and the others, Dylan, Tracy, and Lee. Gus did he hand shakes with the guys and I hugged Lee. She could feel me shaking but only held me. "Someone got laid."

Bexey smirked at me because i was shaking and I smiled and nodded. "Yep." Gus pulled me away from Lee and we pushed her to Bex. They both blushed. Gus grabbed my ass and held his hand there. "Mine."
---

//A/N// I feel like that's a great stopping point! Today my intro went up! Thank you all for reading it! Be ready for new things coming soon!

Word count : 2736

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.1K 37
RIP Lil Peep. You'll never be forgotten. *Mild language and drug references* BOOK 1/2 *THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY PUBLISHED SO EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES* Star...
58.9K 1K 25
[Warning ⚠️ Mature content] I am not happy with the amount of Cross x Epic on Wattpad! So here is my book! THIS BOOK IS NO LONGER OPEN
299K 2.5K 24
I don't own any of the characters is this book, just putting that out there... All requests for chapters are CLOSEDDDD I started this book in 2018 so...
931K 44K 43
DISCLAIMER: this book was written and published before the death of jahseh. if you are easily triggered please do not read, thank you. ***MAY CONTAIN...