Playboy | pjm ✓

By Utarifanfiction

A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY ❝She's just a nerd, that's all...❞ A simple class project which brought a playboy an... More

1 | Partners
2 | A Deal
3 | Work
4 | Becoming A Tutor
5 | His Girlfriend
6 | New Kid
7 | Feelings?
8 | Close Call
9 | Friends
10 | Reluctance
11 | Jealous
12 | Rumors
13 | Meeting New People
14 | Fever
15 | Question
16 | Fight
17 | Unkissed Virgin
18 | Embarrassment
19 | The Truth
20 | A Date
21 | Father
22 | Realisation
23 | First
24 | Staying home
25 | Chanyeol
26 | Promise
27 | Unexpectedly Together
28 | Forget
29 | Overseas
30 | Favor
31 | Done
32 | Step Brother
34 | Dream
35 | End
Book 2?
book 2!

33 | Back

38.4K 1.6K 597
By Utarifanfiction

1 year later

I made it...

I really made it...

I'm back in Korea...

Just like how I dreamed and promised four weeks ago... I'm finally back.

Running towards Jimin's house, running with all the strength you have. At this point you didn't care if you had said that you 'lost your memory' you hadn't seen him in almost a year, and you missed him, his hugs, his touch, everything.

Without thinking, you run towards his porch and open the door.

"Jimin!" You quietly screamed.

Nothing...

"Jimin, I'm back!"

"I came back!"

Waiting for a few seconds you just implied that he wasn't home, so you went to search near the park, since that was his favorite place to go to.

You ran towards the park and once you got there you didn't see him, you ran your hands through your hair, frustrated. "Ugh, Jimin were are you?!"

But then in the distance...

Jimin...

Sitting on the grass behind a tree.

Your eyes got teary as you started accelerating your pace towards him.

"Jimin! I missed you... so... m-much." You slowed down your words as you saw Jimin, his hands intertwined with a girl, laughing and smiling at each other.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
74.4K 4.5K 19
COMPLETED | Y/N is a popular girl who is adored by the entire school. Everyone drools over her, wants to date her or wants to be her friend. She is c...
13.6K 359 14
"Just try not to fall in love with Jimin okay? You know, you'll hurt your own pride", Jin says smirking. I snap my neck towards my best friend's dire...
15.8K 212 53
Your school chooses you to go on a trip to South Korea. But something unexpected was said by your principal last minute and you have to stay with you...