Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ┃Yᴏᴏɴsᴇᴏᴋ

By yngidipity

all he wanted was to live a happy life, the life he wanted-- will that ever happen? only the silence answered... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
Thank you💘
22.
23.
24.

8.

131 12 10
By yngidipity

they were gonna record today, well his friends were gonna record today, Jin, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung were all gathered in yoongi's studio/room, it was already set up, a microphone and everything.

"so who's first?"

they already had the lyrics with them, they were there when it was early in the morning to make sure everything was finished by the next morning, recording really isn't a easy path, you have to get down the right emotions and all.

"i'll go first" jungkook waving the papers that held the lyrics in the air, walking his way towards the microphone and wearing the big headphones.

playing the beat, yoongi silently tapped to the beat and listened to jungkook sing his part and shockingly he was really good, looking at yoongi, hoseok smirked. he looked really hard-working when working with music and it kinda turns hoseok on whenever yoongi licks his lips when he's deep in thought.

damn it.

he was really going crazy, why would yoongi do this to him? how could he? he wanted to sue yoongi for being way too hot but a case can't be just filed like that, so he had nothing left but to get tortured by this hot man beside him that was focusing on jungkook.

》》》》》》
"i have to go, moving" hoseok groaned as he swiveled his chair.

"so early?"

"yes yoongs, i actually have get my stuff inside some random boxes" he rolled his eyes knowing it'll be a lot of work.

"ouch, good luck then, hope you survive"

"will update you if I will" he nodded and got up, nodding to the others as they smiled at hoseok.

"bye hyung" taehyung and jimin gave their smiles as they bid the man goodbye.

"be careful hoseokie" jin warned hoseok knowing he might do something crazy on the streets.

stepping out of the room, he felt bad for leaving the four with yoongi, but maybe he already warmed up to them, he seemed fine when hoseok left, he didn't way anything.

suga:
you better come back when you're done.

hoseok:
why?

suga:
wdym why?
of course we'll have to finish this together!

hoseok:
right right
anyways i have to go to finish earlier.

suga:
take care.
and don't do anything stupid.

hoseok:
ouch.
anything for u|
anything for|
anything fo|
anything f|
anything|
anythin|
anythi|
anyth|
anyt|
any|
an|
a|
i wouldn't do anything stupid.

suga:
if you say so, now off you go.
they're telling me what i think.
gtg.

hoseok:
tell me if THEY do anything stupid.

chuckling while walking out of the door, hoseok was greeted by his driver who was now waiting for him as he had called for an hour ago.

"sir" the man bowed to hoseok as he opened the door and let jung hoseok in.

"let's go home" he looked at the man in the rearview mirror and smiled warmly.

"of course mr.jung" leaving the min's mansion, they turn to another direction that led to the jung's house.

》》》》》》
"mom i am sure" he rolled to the other side as he answered his mom who was now clinging onto the door.

"you might get kidnapped when you go out there-" she started worrying what would happen if he did let hoseok leave the hous unguarded.

"mom, i am sure with my decision" he groaned having enough of his mom's worrying, she had nothing to worry on about.

"I just don't want you to leave so soon also sweetie.." she looked down looking sad and alone.

"i might be living with min yoongi.."  he scratched the back of his neck, waiting for a response.

"you're gonna live with him! well isn't that great news? HAHAHA" she suddenly laughed.

giving her a confused look, hoseok almost thought his mom hit her head because just minutes ago she had been really teary-eyed and all puppy-like but now she looks like she wants to surprisingly kick her son out of their house and let him live.

"ok?" it came out as a question instead of an answer, he got up and got first two boxes, which was filled with his figure collection, his books, some random stuff and his lamps, favorite bedsheet, pillows and some more essentials.

he doesn't know how to pack, it took him roughly an hour to decide what to bring with him, he decided not to worry and just tell the maids what to pack, he wasn't good really. he got a bag that was filled with all of his clothes and his gadgets.

"there it goes!" he wrapped the final box and laid down on the floor, to be completely honest, the room looked really empty and it was sad leaving the room he slept in throughout his whole existence.

"still sad, first your sister and now also you" she whined and begged hoseok not to leave.

"mom it'll be alright, i'll try coming back plus i live like just some minutes away!" he exaggerated the minutes part to get his point through but not sounding harsh.

checking his phone, it was already night time since it was 10pm and he went to his contacts and noticed he got a lot of messages from suga.

suga:
you done yet?
maybe not.
anyways, come back as soon as you finish.
we aren't done yet and we need you here.
please come back.
sent 8:24pm

he laughed at how cute yoongi was telling him to "please come back" right now and he wanted to reply so bad but he guessed he needed to surprise.

"I have to get going- will check out the apartment tomorrow, bye ma!" he kissed her cheek and went rushing out of the door, getting his keys to drive his own car.

》》》》 /so many skips I cry/
"hello?" he entered the mansion, by the help of the maids who were chatting non-stop outside.

"mr.jung! this way please" she whispered-yell at hoseok who was going the wrong way as he wanted to know, even though he was scared, what was the random darkness doing in a corner.

"oh right" he smiled cheekily and followed the maid to yoongi's room.

opening the door slightly, hoseok noticed the dimmed light and the relaxing atmosphere. it was weirdly quiet. then he saw it.. the four men lying in yoongi's bed and yoongi sleeping on his swivel chair.

tsk.

at this point, yoongi could hurt his neck and it'll surely be hurting when he wakes up if he keeps sleeping like this. worried, he moved as he thanked the maid, closing the door and going to yoongi's direction.

"what a heavy sleeper" he smiled to himself knowing even if a bomb dropped now, yoongi would still stay asleep.

carrying yoongi, he went to the couch at the corner, it was big and fluffy enough for yoongi so guessing it'll be alright there, he got a pillow and laid there with yoongi on top of him, just to make sure he doesn't fall off, he hugged yoongi like a damned koala.

this is cute as hell.

he tried to surpress his fanboying feels but it just wants him to scream whenever yoongi snuggles into his chest more and mumble a little bit in his sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
2.4K 33 10
just one story part shots based on the collection of my songs🤭❤ TAEKOOK JIKOOK VMIN JIHOPE SOPE NAMJIN NAMKOOK JINHOPE VHOPE TAEGI KOOKMIN HOPEKOOK ...
78.8K 2.8K 78
𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐈𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲.... ©️𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧__
7.4K 313 35
"Didn't think it would be me, did you Y/N?"