I'm a rowdy - Sukor {Under ed...

By Sukorian

hi an SS on Sukor More

I'm a rowdy - teaser
meet the rowdy (✔️)
I'm happy
searching (✔️)
Re-Meet (✔️)
Hi I'm ur Maaamu😱😱😱!! (✔️)
Chakor!!!!???
Scary rowdy
Lovers
Nit khair Manga
Sorry
Birthday surprise #1
I'm Back
The return
Entry of Chutki
Chakor in the mansion
Rift / weirdness
Wedding ❤️🌷
New trick
Suraj plan
Ragini???
Ragini not so Rajvanshi
Destiny
The end of it

Birthday surprise #2

254 28 53
By Sukorian

Hi

Recap; Chakors birthday...

Vijay bend down n was holding Chakors hand in front of everyone he confessed his love but Chakor wasn't interested no in fact she was hell angry on this! How dare he to propose me on my birthday the day on which Suraj should propose me... Suraj?!

Chakor took her hand back with a rush that Vijay was just looking at a dust cloud.

Chakor was searching for Suraj who was sitting on his jeep drinking...

Chakor felt hurt. He starts to drink again... y?. I thought he changed doesn't he played with me with us? How dare he!.

Chakor; Suraj!

Suraj shocks...

Suraj turns n saw her. What is she doing here laughing on me. That what a big fool I am that I fall in love with her but she has someone else waiting for her inside!. Y didn't they told it me y they hide did they wanted to see me broken!.

Chakor comes near n took the bottle out of his hand.

Suraj!! What is this u start to drink again?! Y?.

Suraj looked at her.

Chakor what is ur problem I can do whatever I want to do. I don't need ur permission. N that bottle I want it back! Now!! He jumped off the jeep.

Chakor give me the bottle. I need to drink to forget!

Chakor felt hurt. U need to drink to forget... what? Tell me! What is it u want to forget what is giving u so much pain that the enemy of u is taking again the overhand on u!.

Suraj was broken..

I need to forget that I have a heart! I need to forget that I have no rights to have a happy life! I need to forget that I have no one waiting for me! I have to forget that I have loved someone! I have to forget that the one I love loves someone else...!

In his pain n anger he broke the bottle in between his hand.

Chakor was shocked.

Suraj have u gone mad?! Who is the one who broke ur heart I will break her bones. I will heal ur wounds Suraj please stop this. Don't hurt urself u don't know how much it pains me to see u like this. Suraj... look it is bleeding...😢

Suraj looked at his hand. Let it bleed. It make me forget the pain I feel in my chest. My heart is aching a pain I was never in touch with... I never thought to fall in love with someone that too with the one I used to hate but later I understood that she never was the problem...
Chakor please leave me alone u r not helping to forget!.

Chakor; acha {really}. U want me to leave U! No! I won't go! I told u na I'm here to heal ur wounds. I don't know what is wrong with u that u can't even talk to me n share ur pain with me. I'm ur friend right?!.

Suraj looked at her..

Chakor y u want to help me?. Haan we were friends but we aren't friends anymore. I can't be ur friend.

Chakor; Suraj y r u saying this? Btw even I don't to be ur friend anymore... u know all gave me a gift but no one gave me what I really wanted I thought u would give it me but I mistaken u r not the one who could give me that...

Suraj; what?.

Chakor; if u don't know what then there is no meaning of the gift I wanted from u...

Suraj hold her. Chakor... u know I... don't have money I ask for it but... I didn't take it n the money of KN hasn't arrived yet but I would never use it to buy u a gift. I... don't know.

He took his jeep key n starts driving... Chakor; Suraj!!! U can't drive!! Suraj stop!

Suraj was crying. Who knows if u really wants to heal my wounds. My gift is still there open it n don't try to find me I will be the happiest man.

Chakor went inside the house she was upset n angry. She looked at the table with the gifts... she throws away...

All were shocked...

Chakor was crying but then she found a paper sheet...

Suraj letter...
Chakor I don't have the money to buy U a proper gift but I have a gift which is a promise I will make ur dream come true I will free Azaadghanj for U. That is my birthday gift a promise for U.

Chakor; Idiot... he is driving back we have to go n stop him...

Arjun n Bhagya come... what?

Chakor; look she show them the drawing. A freed Azaadghanj...

Suraj was driving. I love U Chakor I'm such a fool please Chakor don't follow me.

Suraj letter
Chakor please let me do that by my own I will return n then I will make u wear... well don't know if u want but I want to tell u that u have changed me to obstetrics person 2 weeks with u n I'm in love with U... Haan Chakor me Suraj Narayan Rajvanshi has fallen in love with U!.

I will comeback for U.
Ur Suraj!

Chakor; no!! This all happens bcz of me.. if I have told him what I was feeling for him when I had the opportunity... arrrg we have to stop him.

Arjun; No Chakor u can't go ur life is in danger.

Bhagya; Haan Chakor trust Suraj!

Chakor; I trust him more than myself U don't know how much... she was crying bitterly in the thought of him. How he saved her... how he cares for her... how he pranked her... how he teased her... the kiss.. which still effects..

Chakor; I want Suraj now!!

Arjun tried to call him but he switched off his mobile... the number u gave dialled is currently unreachable...

Suraj made his mind now the Rowdy is Back!

____
Please comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 787 25
Chakor a poor girl has to work to feed her family. Her mother and Sister. Suraj a very tick mange takes what he likes and didn't look back. But can...
12.4K 1.2K 21
It's requested
5.5K 273 6
Hi a TS on Suko
12.8K 988 27
SuKor love story Suraj has a handicap Chakor will heal him