(Old ver.) De Novo [BL]

By ThisIsNine

WARNING: VERY VERY IMMATURE WORK!!! People said that there is always a reason behind why people are born. A p... More

0001
1001
1002
1003
1004
1005
1007
0002
2001
2002
2003
2004
2005
2006
2007
2008
3001
3002
3003
3004
3005
READ PEOPLE READ \( รถ )/ + COMPENSATION AND Q&A
ARC 3 ULTIMATE GUIDE
3006
Nine's Note To Readers
4001
De Novo the second

1006

9.3K 503 104
By ThisIsNine

See note at the end please~ for zack? XD
---

Ivan's POV

"Excuse me, where is the Class 3-Jade?" a girl with short layered brown hair suddenly approached me and Max. We have just entered the school and Max lowered his arms from my shoulder to my waist. He embraced me and pulled me closer to his side.

It irked me that he's treating me like a little sister to protect. I tried to remove his hands but he only tightened his embrace more, stared at me with mirth in his eyes.

My attention turned to the girl. She had short almost pixie cut hair and droopy blue eyes. Despite her lazy look, she had this gentle smile on her face that basically screamed "I'm friendly!" at me.

'Z, is she April?' I quickly asked Zack. We're not in the same school as him eversince I graduated elementary. That's why we don't see each other often anymore. Even at home because André's dad doesn't let him go out too much and didn't make mom babysit him again. Plus, Max is always at our house and would always invite me to go out with him.

But I could talk to him telepathically, so it's fine. Even if it's a bit lonely.

[Yep! Be careful, Ivy!]

'Thanks.'

"Hi! We're in 3-Jade too, you can come with us." I cheerfully answered her with a smile. Max's grip on my waist tightened and I can feel him glaring. He's been like this for the past two years and so, I'm already used to it.

I know I look feminine, but I'm not your fragile little sister to protect!

I tried to tell him this before, but of course, he won't listen. So stubborn.

April smiles at my answer, "Thanks, I hope I don't bother you." Looks like she's nice to people who's nice to her. Doesn't look like a Yakuza girl to me.

Her gaze turns to Max's arm on my waist, her smile grew wide.

[Oh, a fellow rotten!]

'Rotten? You're decayed?'

[More like corrupted with beautiful love~]

'I don't get it.'

[Just do what you're doing and don't mind us~]

I really don't get it.

"I'm April Nakamoto. You are?" her smile turned into a grin as she placed her hand in front of her for me to shake. I accepted it and said, "Adrian. Adrian Ford." pretending I didn't know her name until now.

Somehow, Max's arm on my waist impossibly tightened more. He gently pulled my hand from handshaking April's. I turn my head to look at him and saw him glaring at April.

Ugh, he's glaring at people again. He has been for the past few years. Is this even normal for the protagonist to act like?!

[Originally, no. After occurences that I can't mention happened, changes in the world and it's characters are inevitable. Congratulations!]

'Why are you congratulating me, if change happens then I don't know what will happen in this world anymore!'

[It's fine Ivy, you're doing a great job~]

I wonder if Zack's childish attitude came from being just born about two and a half year ago or because of his current body. Sigh.

"Back off. Don't get too close." Max sternly to April. I thought they were supposed to be friends?

April rolled her eyes at him, "Relax big guy, not going to snatch your princess." Princess? Max has a princess? Who is she? I thought he was destined with that Wayne guy?

Speaking of, judging from Max's built, is Wayne the ...ehem submissive between them?

[Sigh, I already told you, Ivy. There have been changes. Such as Max himself. He was supposed to be a rich pretty boy remember? He's now a rich big man. Completely different aside from the rich part.]

'Oh.'

[I'm going to go offline for a while Ivy, call me when you need me.]

I heard a single beep that indicated that Zack went offline. He's done this many times ago, so I'm quite used to it.

For now, I need to befriend April and not get on her bad side.

"Don't be rude to April, Max," I scolded him lightly before turning to the girl, "Let's go?" I asked to which she nodded.

As we entered the school building, the whispers are there again, Max automatically hid me behind his back. I almost forgot that Adrian's the school's prince. Luckily, people had forgotten Adrian's attitude before and I successfully washed our reputation in white. They don't remember rude and cold Adrian anymore.

But they started babying me and I don't like it. Max doesn't either so he helps me by hiding me.

We entered the classroom and as usual, I sat at a seat and Max pulled the chair next mine nearer and sat in it. At our 1st year when he did this, the English teacher told him to go to his office after class and we weren't able to go home together like we're used to. Next day, a new English teacher introduced herself and no one scolded Max about it again. I wonder what happened.

April sat next to me too. I was in the middle of the two of them. April and talked and talked, I figured she was really fun to be with. She kept winking and winking at me while Max kept scowling at her.

After a while, the bell rang and I invited April to seat with the two of us for lunch.

"Sure." she agreed with a big smile.

[Side Mission: Be friends with the side female protagonist, success!]

'So she's now my friend.'

[Yeap!

Points Earned: 1000
Total Points: 2500
Rewards: Skill Learning(1)
Mall Items (3)
Current Host Level: 3 (+2)
Current System Level: 2 (+1)

Do you want to see the unlocked items?]

'What's with the levels first? Didn't know that before.'

[Like in games, Ivy can also collect "experience points" in the worlds you're going to live in. It comes with every completion of missions or skill learning. The higher your level, the higher is your authority to the data I hold. System levels are kind of the same thing, except it can improve my performance after a certain level. If I reach level 5, Zacky can start hacking! All I can do now is give Ivy information and track the characters.]

'...'

[Like to see the new Mall?]

'Uhn...'

Beauty Pill (1500 points)
Invisibility Pill (1500 points) {new}
Dog (5000 points) {new}
Detoxification Pill (1000 points)
Poison Immunity Pill (2000 points)
Skill Book (10000 points)
Pain Resistance Pill (1000 points) {new}
System Body (3500 points)

'Dog?'

[It's basically a dog that doesn't die until you die in the world you're currently in and follows you to next worlds. It's a Siberian Husky, I think.]

'Why would you sell that?'

[Ivy! I don't control the mall you know. Wuwuwuwuwu... You're being mean again~]

'Sigh.'

[Oh I almost forgot Ivy. Isn't Aliana, Adrian's mom supposed to die today?]

As I heard Zack's words, I immediately stood up from my seat in the cafeteria. April and Max looked at me in confusion but I can't care about their reaction for now. I don't want to lose mom.

"Excuse me," I said and ran towards the school gate. I passed through the gates without the guard noticing because he was busy sleeping. I ran as fast as I can to reach our house.

But perhaps I was too late.

---
hey guys, as i was trying to improve how i write and to speed up the progress of world a, i experimented in writing in point of views. would you rather this type of narrating rather than third person's? i'd write where i can express my imagination well

So by First Person POV or Third Person POV? Or both?

Lo Siento,
Nine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 37.4K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
77 5 31
Reincarnation is like a routine for Nikolay. Die, laugh (or cry) about it, then get sent off to have your heart broken again. Thanks to a set of unf...
66.5K 4.6K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
331K 10.4K 27
"You've never been with a man." "No, I...I'm not gay." "Neither are they," I said, my finger coming up as I pointed to the men kissing as the girl...