come closer || nh au

By nothisiseileen

Violet is a usually quiet, book loving girl with a fable for online book blogs, tattoos and obsessing over Co... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty

forty-six

2.8K 73 20
By nothisiseileen

Niall and I sit on the motorcycle, passing buildings. My front is pressed to Niall's back in a tight grip. My head lays on his back, too. The warmth of his body warms me a little in my cold state. The wind is just too cold for me. Niall stops at a red light.

"Are you okay?", he shouts over the motor.

"I'm a little cold but it's fine", I answer.

He takes my hands and pushes them under his leather jacket, so my hands are on his t-shirt covered abs. He seems tense for a moment before relaxing under my touch. He starts driving, as soon as the traffic light turns green again. The wind doesn't hit my hands and arms that bad anymore, which makes me shake less. Niall pulls up in his driveway soon after. A small cat is sitting on the front porch, licking her legs. Niall and I get off of the motorcycle, moving up to the front door.

"That's Puss by the way. She's my neighbor's cat but she likes to sit on our front porch most of the time", Niall explains, chuckling a bit.

"Cute... I love cats", I smile.

"You should get one when you move to college. You can get an emotional support animal and make it a cat. People usually have dogs but I think a cat can do very well, too."

Niall goes in first, telling me to just leave my jacket and shoes downstairs. My bag of clothes and bathroom equipment hangs loosely on my shoulders.

"If you need to go to the bathroom to change or something, you know where it is."

I nod and follow Niall upstairs. He makes his way to his room while I go to the bathroom to get changed and freshen up. I quickly do what I need to do and pull on some black sweat shorts and a loose t-shirt. As soon as I'm done, I go to Niall's bedroom. He's standing at the open door to the balcony with a cigarette in his hand and no t-shirt on with only gray sweatpants hanging loosely on his hips. I set my backpack next to his desk before walking over to him. His body is slightly slumped. We had a good time after we talked but we both didn't smoke weed or drink alcohol. Everyone else from our friend group did but I don't mind. I hug Niall from behind, laying my head on his strong back. Niall tenses a bit but relaxes sooner or later. He turns around, quickly throwing out the cigarette. His hand moves to my hair, touching it softly and tucking it behind my ear.

"You're so beautiful", he tells me, smiling down at me.

I look down at my feet. Niall lifts my face up again.

"So, you in the mood for some cuddles and a movie?", he asks.

"Yeah, sure", I nod.

He quickly gives me a kiss on the cheek before leading me to his bed. He lets me lay on the side that is against the wall. I watch Niall get his laptop out and turn it on. He comes beside me, sitting up with his back leaned against the headboard. The window of his balcony is still open, making cool night air stream through the room. I shiver a little, so I take the blanket and cover myself in it.

"So, what do you want to watch?", he asks.

"You decide", I smile, looking up at him from my laying position on the mattress.

He nods, looking a little moody. I move closer to him, laying my head against his hip.

"What's up?", I ask quietly.

He lays one hand on my head, stroking through my hair while the other is on his laptop, looking for a movie we could watch.

"I just hate that Wes won't accept us being together", he mumbles.

"We just have to go on as we are. Wesley has no right to separate us in any way", I explain.

"I know but it's hard to see him despise me in every way when we're together."

"He'll calm down sooner or later."

Niall continues stroking my hair while he browses for a movie. I close my eyes and let Niall do his thing. My arm wraps around Niall's waist, under his arms, holding him close to me. I don't want to lose him. He's brought happiness back into my life again after Tobias literally broke my heart and my Dad left the world.

"How about we watch 'Scott Pilgrim vs The World'? I think it's quite an awkward and funny movie", he suggests.

"Sure", I smile, feeling a cramp build up in my lower stomach.

I let out a small groan from my lips. I hate the cramps but I already took the amount of pain medicine allowed for 24 hours. Niall stops stroking my hair. My eyes close in pain, also making my face scrunch up in a little pain.

"Can I help you somehow, babe?", he asks, sounding a little worried.

I shake my head, feeling another cramp build up. Niall moves and lays down his laptop on his bedside table. I feel him slide down to me. His face is right in front of mine, according to the air hitting my face. My arms left Niall quite a while ago, rather hugging myself around my stomach. I feel a pair of large muscular arms wrap around me. His body warms me in a welcoming way. My face is nuzzled in his chest.

"It's okay", he mumbles quietly.

His hand rubs small circles on my lower back. The pain eases away, as we just lay there, him taking care of me.

"Do you feel better?", he asks.

His breath hits my head, making me shiver a bit.

"Yeah, I feel better, thanks", I say.

"We don't have to watch a movie, you know? We can just lay around and cuddle, if you want, anything to make you feel better", he tells me.

I nod, removing myself a little from him to lay down a little more comfortable. He lets go of me immediately. I open my eyes and look up at Niall. His blue eyes meet mine, looking a little pained.

"I'm okay", I say.

"Okay but really, we can do whatever you want to do. I just want you to be comfortable and painless."

I nod.

"So, how about we don't watch a movie and we just talk and cuddle. I feel like we still have a lot to talk about", he smiles.

I nod again and sit up. Niall follows my lead and sits up in front of me. His hair is a little messy which looks cute on him. He lays down again on his back, arms open for me to lay on his chest. I lay down, my head where his arm and chest meet and my arm over his torso. I lay on my side while he's on his back.

"So, what do you want to talk about?", he asks, taking my hand that is laying over his torso in his own free one and playing with my fingers.

"I never really told you about my childhood or about my life in general. Isn't that a bit sad?", I question.

"Just go ahead and tell your story. I'm here to listen", he smiles down at me.

I start all the way from my first memory up until now.

"Well, the first memory I have is my father and I watching a thunderstorm out of our old houses window. Wesley was always terrified of the thunderstorms but I, on the other hand, loved them and I still do. I loved the rain, loved watching the rain and thunderstorms with my Dad. On my seventh birthday, we danced in the rain together. That time we still lived in the old house up in Chicago. That's one of my favorite memories from when I was a child. Then when I turned 10, we moved here. Yeah, there's nothing much in my life to be told honestly", I tell him.

"No, there is a lot to tell. Just tell me about things you did in your life up to now", he says.

He finally takes my hand fully, enveloping it in warmth. A small crap forms in my stomach, forcing me to tighten my grip. He just ignores it. I tell him about some special memories, while he soothes me from my cramps.

*****

"Yeah, we totally went crazy when we saw them live. Wesley was such a little fan boy. He really wanted to be like Joe Jonas. It was weird", I laugh, drawing circles on his chest with my pointer finger.

Niall's hand is in my hair, playing with it while I tell him some really weird and funny memories.

"You're brother was obsessed with the Jonas Brothers? That's really weird. He never told me about that", he laughs a little.

Niall's laugh makes me smile a bit. We silence down, just looking at some random point in the room. I feel his heartbeat against my cheek. My eyes close, hugging him closer.

"I'm so happy to have you", he says, laying his hand on my head.

"I'm so happy, too. You brought happiness back into my life", I smile, opening my eyes and looking up at him.

His eyes meet mine. I feel him move out from under me, moving on top of me. He leans over me with his knees on either side of my legs and his hands on either side of my head.

"You don't even know how you make me feel, Violet. You make my heart go crazy. You make me feel this feeling I never had before. You make me happy. You make me only see you in a crowd of girls", he smirks, "I don't even know what it is about you that makes me go crazy and feel this way."

I reach my hands behind his neck, playing with the hair in the nape of his neck. He loves when I do this. He leans down, making our foreheads touch.

"You mean the world to me", he whispers.

I pull him down to me, connecting our lips in one swift motion. It's a rather forceful kiss. His lips spark a feeling inside of me, making me pull him even closer, if it's possible.

"You're amazing. I don't deserve you", I say between kisses.

He parts from me, looking down at me in a warning way.

"Don't say that, Violet", he warns me with a smirk on his lips.

I shrug under him and take his face in my hands rather than hold his neck. He bends down again, kissing me softly this time. This time I part away from him. His lips wander down to my neck, kissing the tender skin softly. I shift a little under him. His lips start sucking on the skin.

"Niall, you know we can't have sex right now", I murmur, feeling a little horny.

I know it's just me being on my period. Usually, I get really horny on my period and it's really a pain in the ass because I really want to have sex but it's too gross. Niall continues giving me a hickey. I move my hands down his neck, to his chest, stroking his naked chest lightly with my nails. He grumbles words against my neck, making vibrations go through my body. He moves from my neck to right under my ear. I shiver under him. He knows exactly where to get me.

"Niall", I groan a little, as I try to push him away a little.

I am definitely not going to get horny and then have no way to get myself done. Niall doesn't quit but starts giving me a second hickey.

"Niall, really, stop", I say, pushing him away again.

He now stops, giving me a worried look.

"Everything okay?", he asks.

"I just don't feel like it", I lie.

He nods. I recieve a quick kiss on the lips before he falls down on the bed next to me again. He huffs quietly before turning away from me. Well, I think I just ruined the night.

"Niall, I'm sorry", I mumble, turning my back to him and hiding myself in the blanket.

I stare at the wall in front of me. Niall kills the lights, leaving us in complete darkness. I feel him shift behind me, then an arm wraps around me, holding me close. A warm body presses to my back.

"Don't ever be sorry for not being in the mood", Niall whispers, kissing my head softly before hugging me even closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 1.7K 15
Prologue: I look down at hands, which are roped to the chair, and the same goes for my feet. The metallic red liquid, drips of my busted lip, onto...
1M 19.5K 31
Harry Styles has the perfect life. He's a part of international superstar band One Direction, and he has four amazing best friends: Niall, Liam, Zayn...
906K 30.7K 27
Renee Delilah Parker has never been too popular at school. She gets average grades, has two best friends and all she wants to do is get through her l...
62.4K 1.1K 27
Hi, My name is Harry, Harry Styles from One Direction. I have hundreds of girls falling at my feet and yet i am still depressed. I am Gay and I have...