Years To Luna [#1 Gifted Luna...

By Nextdoorgirl101

"Let me go, Aurnia! You're going to kill me!" he gurgled out feeling more lightheaded by the minute - she onl... More

Author's Note
Prologue
¤CAST¤
A/N
TRAILER
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
BIG NEWS!!!
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
Gifted Luna Series
XXXIII
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
Epilogue

Summary

234 12 0
By Nextdoorgirl101

Othello Diavo Stravos is the Alpha of alphas, king of kings, and has been on earth for more than milleniums. He is wealthy beyond anything and his god like features can make anyone drop to their knees in adoration and submission. He has everything, he IS everything.

But the one thing that he has ever searched for is a mate, a luna, a lover.

Aurnia Calista Adonis is the shy girl, the "goody two shoes", the A-list valedictorian of her highschool who got a scholarship to Yale University. She is only nineteen but has a great future ahead of her where she has planned out everything from A to Z.

Or has she?

When these both extremely lonesome souls meet what will happen then?

Will Othello succumb to his burning pull to his long awaited mate? Or will he coward away and stare at her from afar?

In this tale where nobody knows who they truely are or where their trust should truely lie. Aurnia will discover a universe beyond her reach and the mysterious man which keeps appearing wherever she goes, will be the key.

But does she want to unlock the door?

●□●□●□●□●□●□●

"Eeny meeny miny moe, catch your lady by the toe. And if she resists let her know, that she is yours and that is her row."

***

Copyright © 2018

All Rights Reserved®

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 90.5K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...
28.9M 882K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
140K 7.8K 12
Luna's have gone extinct. Since birth, you could smell a Luna who was going to one day meet their Alpha mate from miles away. Everyone had forgotten...
8.6K 474 22
Emily is the only daughter of Alpha King Alaric Grayson. She is a princess but not weak. How will she respond when she finds out her mate has been ki...