I Mean Disrespect : ( RWBY )...

Par Ninjamain

One super cocky and badass teenager headed for Beacon. However, he will have to endure a crappy life before t... Plus

Bio: Who am I? I'm Awesome!
Chapter 1: One Big Fucking Entrance
Chapter 2: My Initiation
Important
Chapter 3: Be A Man
Chapter 4: Ye Forest of Doom
Chapter 5: Alpha Ass
Chapter 6: Vale is Stale
I am a loser (self ads)
Chapter 7: Vale is Lit
Short: Spartans Never Die ( Pyrrha x Male Reader )
Back By Popular Demand
Chapter 9: More Than A "Friend"
Chapter 9.5: A Little Bit of Salt from Me to You
Chapter 10: A Prick's Mission
Chapter 11: Rescue
The Cursed Spartan : A RWBY Story
Chapter 12: Cliche Character Development
Announcement
Chapter 13: Soul Breaker
100,000 Milestone

Chapter 8: Battle Between Allies

13K 232 564
Par Ninjamain

A/n: This chapter will close Vol. 1. Let's see (Y/n)'s relationship with the ladies after this.

(Y/n) POV:

I sprinted towards the pretend gangster. He growled at me in frustration before shooting at me. I easily dodged from each shot and jumped into the air. Right and Wrong transformed into their pistol forms, and I began pulling the triggers. Bullets hailed on the criminal, and he yelled in pain. I landed beside the pimp and pistol whipped him.

Roman:"Oww!!" He cried out in pain and stumbled back. However, I wasn't done. I used my foot and kicked up his cane. My pistol disappeared, and I grabbed the cane with my hand. Roman recovered and saw that I possessed his prized weapon. A scowl formed on his face and amused me.

"You're upset. Well...get ready the tissues." I told him before snapping the cane into two. His eyes widened with fury, and he pulled out a pistol. The man pulled the trigger, but I sliced the bullet into two with Deathwish. He looked at me with frustration before waving at the White Fang.

Roman:"It's no use fighting them! Let's go!" He shouted and began running away like a coward. An airship began to land and pick up the men, but something happened. Dozens of swords suddenly latched onto the ship's flaps and pulled it down. It resulted in a fiery explosion that knocked the enemy off their feet. I turned to see Penny manipulating the swords.

"Great. Robo-bitch is here." I said in annoyance. Suddenly, a gust of wind and rose petals shot past me. I looked to see Ruby screaming and charging at Roman by herself. I let out a tired sigh before snapping my fingers. Everything froze in place because my semblance was activated. I began to tiredly walk over to the frozen Ruby. What she didn't know that there were bullets headed straight for her skull, so I gently turned her body around. Then my fingers slightly adjusted the course of the bullets, so they would hit the White Fang members.

I snapped my fingers once again, and time resumed. Ruby began yelling her war cry, but it was accompanied by pained screams. She stopped in confusion and raised her eyebrow.

Ruby:"Huh?" She exclaimed cluelessly. I then pointed my finger at the bloodied men on the ground. Ruby turned to look and gasped.

Ruby:"Did you kill them?!" She asked with worry. I scoffed and walked over to one White Fang member. He was breathing quickly from the adrenaline, and I stepped on his bleeding leg. The Faunus cried out in extreme pain.

"Does that answer the obvious, Red?" I responded with a question. Suddenly, everyone else jogged over to me. They all looked shocked to what I was doing to the White Fang member.

Blake:"(Y/n), stop!" She screamed. I glared at her and whipped out, Wrong. My hand aimed at another member, and I pulled the trigger.

"Tell me where Adam Taurus is!" I demanded. The White Fang member I had my foot pressed on glared at me.

WFM:"You just killed my brother, I'm not talking." He spat. I shrugged and shot another member. The other White Fang members cried out in horror. Even my associates from Beacon.

Ruby:"(Y/n)! Why are you killing them?!" She asked with tears. I rolled my eyes and shot another one. Blake tried to stop me, but I aimed Right at her.

"Stop me, and I'll put a bullet through your head." I threatened coldly. Everyone flinched at my change in personality. This was who I am when I was alone. When my only goal is to kill Adam Taurus. Becoming a huntsman can go to hell if I can kill Adam.

Yang:"Why are you doing this, (Y/n)? I know you're an asshole, but not a murderer!" She stated in disbelief. I sighed and walked over to the first member I shot. The guy was knocked out, but not dead. Ruby and the others sighed in relief.

"I'm not a fucking murderer, double D's. These grunts aren't worth killing." I said with disgust and kicked the last White Fang member out cold. They weren't going to talk, so I didn't bother wasting anymore time. However, I know there was one person that I could convince to squeal. I turned around and saw Roman limping into another ship. My hand formed a lightning bolt, and I struck the man in the back.

Roman:"Fuck!!!" He cried out in agony before collapsing right at the entrance ramp. I strolled over and unsheathed Deathwish. My sword glowed in reaction to my current emotion. Anger. I was tired of always getting nowhere with finding Adam. If Roman wasn't going to talk, I will decapitate him on the spot.

"Alright, eyelashes. Answer my questions, and you may leave with all your limbs." I stated and stabbed the sword beside his face. Roman flinched before frowning at me.

Roman:"I'm not a snitch." He retorted. I nodded and brought up my sword.

"Good answer." I told him before bringing down the blade into his right leg. His scream rang throughout the docks. I removed my blade, and there was his blood slathered on the steel. Before I could ask him again, I heard a gunshot. Broken activated at last second before the bullet could hit me.

Ruby:"Stop!" I heard Ruby cry out. The entire Team RWBY, Sun, and Penny are stood ready for combat. Their target wasn't the White Fang or Roman. I was their enemy.

Weiss:"This isn't the right way, (Y/n)." She stated with narrowed eyes. I glared at the teenagers.

"Really? So you think that those cops from earlier can hold this piece of shit. Besides, I need answers." I replied in annoyance and returned my attention to Roman. My face was met with a fist, and I stumbled back.

Roman:"See ya later, you bastard!" I heard Roman mock. My hand covered my bloody nose, and I turned to see Roman limp over to another airship. An angry growl escaped my gritted teeth, and I formed my pistol. However, Ruby knocked me aside, as she tried to catch Roman. Again, her arrogance was going to be the death of her. Either by me, or the LMG that was hooked up to the airship.

Yang:"Ruby, wait!" She cried out in terror for her sister. The machine gun began shooting, and Ruby yelped. However, only the sound of bullets bouncing off of metal could be heard. I stood over Ruby with Remnant Steel activated. My armor protected the two of us from the certain death. Ruby looked up at me in shock, while I glared at her from behind my helmet.

Roman:"¡Hasta la vista, bitches!" He said and laughed loudly. I looked up to see the airship fly away with the crippled crime lord. My armor deactivated, and my fist clenched tightly.

Ruby:"Umm. (Y/n)?" She called out to me nervously. I slowly turned my head and glared at the little huntress in training. She looked at me guiltily.

"What?" I asked in a strained voice. Ruby tapped her fingers nervously before speaking.

(Ruby POV):

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for-"

(Y/n):"You know what, Ruby? I forgive you." He cut me off. My eyes widened in shock.

"Really?!" I asked with surprise and hope. (Y/n) leaned near my face before speaking.

(Y/n):"Fuck no!!!" He hollered into my face. I shut my eyes in fear. (Y/n) began cursing and pacing around. He kept repeating that this was his one chance to find some Adam guy and kill him. However, we ruined it, and now he was still nowhere.

Yang:"Calm down. I'm sure that we can-"

(Y/n):"You calm down, hot head!" He snapped. Yang began to glow with fire. I panicked and ran in between the two.

"Hey. We're all just saying things because we're upset. Right?" I asked nervously. Yang calmed down a bit, but still looked upset.

Yang:"Right?" She repeated my question. (Y/n) scoffed and crossed his arms.

(Y/n):"Anything I say, it's all 100% true. You red, are stupid and clueless." He stated and pointed at me. I began to cry.

(Y/n):"Black is a pussy." He pointed at Blake. She looked offended.

(Y/n):"You're a crazy bitch." He said to Yang. Her hair once again glowed with fire.

(Y/n):"You're some deadass devolved human." He pointed at Sun. He didn't understand the demeaning insult.

(Y/n):"You're a stupid tin can." (Y/n) said to Penny. I didn't understand that one. Then he looked at Weiss. His face reeled with utter disgust.

(Y/n):"I fucking hate you. Now fuck you all. I hate you. I'm leaving for good." He stated one last time before storming away. Yang didn't allow this. She shot a shotgun blast at (Y/n). Instead of the round hitting him, he caught it with his bare hands. The fire dust burned up his hand, but he just gazed at us with rage.

Yang:"That's it! We've put through all of your shit. The insults, and the plain up asshole nature. We tried to deal with it and even try to change you. None of it works! You're still just some low life acting like a prick to everyone." She berated (Y/n) and stomped angrily. (Y/n) crushed the shotgun blast with his hands and extinguished the flames.

(Y/n):"Does it look like I give a shit?!" He replied with a rhetorical question. Yang growled and then reloaded her gauntlets.

Yang:"Then I have to knock some of it out of you." She stated firmly. (Y/n)'s eyebrow raised in skepticism.

(Y/n):"I beat all of your asses by myself, and you all had more teammates. What makes you think you all can take me down?" He asked in slight annoyance. I unfolded my scythe. Weiss activated a random dust crystal on her sword. Blake unhooked her sash. Sun had his nunchucks. Penny had her swords. Yang cracked her knuckles. Even though there were less people fighting (Y/n). I knew he was probably weakened from fighting recently, and my team has been training hard. We can take him.

"Even though the odds are against us, I have faith and trust in my friends. You chose not to have them. That's why we'll beat you." I said confidently. (Y/n) scoffed and unsheathed his sword.

(Y/n):"Friendship won't win you battles, violet. It will cost ya." He responded smugly. I frowned and readied for battle. Tension filled the air, as we waited for someone to make the first move. Suddenly, (Y/n) made the first move.

(Y/n):"BANG!" He yelled and made the finger gun. We all flinched, but were mainly confused to what he was doing.

Yang:"Huh?" (Y/n) smirked and suddenly disappeared. We all shuffled and looked around frantically.

Sun:"W-Where did he go?" He asked with fear. I heard a twig snap and began shooting in the direction of the sound.

Everyone:"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" We all screamed and kept shooting. Eventually, we all stopped firing and looked to see what we were shooting. It was a chipmunk nibbling on an acorn. Clueless to what went down.

Weiss:"We got scared of a chipmunk?!" She asked in disbelief. Suddenly, (Y/n)'s laughter filled the air, and we all looked up to see him lying on top of a shipping container. In his hand was a scroll that was recording us.

(Y/n):"Huntresses in trained scared shitless by a chipmunk. Internet gold." He said in between laughter.

Sun:"I'm not a girl!" He cried out angrily. (Y/n) raised an eyebrow in skepticism.

(Y/n):"Could have fooled me. You're more of a pussy than Blakey." He remarked. Sun growled in anger, and (Y/n) stood up. The chipmunk stopped eating and scurried up to (Y/n)'s head.

Blake:"You have a pet chipmunk?" She asked in confusion. He scoffed.

(Y/n):"Hell no! I'm turning him into chipmunk jerky and selling it. Of course he's my pet!" He snapped.

Blake:"You could have just said so..." She muttered. (Y/n) suddenly pulled out a rocket launcher. We all readied out weapons once again.

"Please (Y/n). We don't have to fight." I pleaded. (Y/n) flipped the safety switch off and aimed at us.

(Y/n):"Nah. That wouldn't be much fun." He stated and pulled the trigger. A rocket propelled straight towards us. We all rolled out of the way, as the rocket hit the ground and blew up.

(Y/n) then pulled put his two pistols and began unloading a storm of bullets on us. I ran and tried to shoot him down with my sniper rifle, but he somehow shot my bullets out of the air. I hid behind a shipping container and saw Penny.

"Penny! What should we do?!" I asked desperately. Penny began to walk out into the open.

Penny:"I'm combat ready!" She exclaimed and began controlling her swords again. However, when she stepped out into the open. A bolt of lightning hit her, and she began to spasm.

Penny:"I'm-I'm-I am-not-not combat ready..." She stuttered and dropped to the ground. My eyes widened in horror. (Y/n) just killed Penny.

(Y/n):"Hah! Combat ready, my ass! That was barely 12 volts!" He spat and resumed his gunfire. I then heard Yang scream angrily and peered out from cover. She was charging headfirst at (Y/n). He was shooting at her head, but Yang kept taking the attacks and powering herself up. Each hit she takes, the angrier she gets. The angrier she gets, the more power she has.

Yang:"I'll kill you!" She roared and threw shotgun blasts. They glowed with red fiery. Flaming dust. The attacks connected with (Y/n) and exploded. He was sent flying before crashing into a wall. The impact formed a giant crater, and he fell to the ground groaning in pain.

(Y/n):"Damn you and your pixie dust..." He muttered and picked himself up. Yang slammed her fists together and ejected the empty cartridges. (Y/n) looked up and glared at my sister before standing up.

Yang:"Stand up and fight me. I want to beat you at your best." She demanded. (Y/n) scoffed.

(Y/n):"Now you're stupid like Goku. Just go ahead and give me a senso bean." He scoffed. Yang growled and punched him in the face. Another fire round went off, and sent him crashing into another wall. We were seriously destroying the docks. I aimed my sniper rifle and fired. My bullet hit (Y/n) in the face, and he leaned back. However, (Y/n) stood back up and spit out the bullet he caught with his mouth.

"What?!" I asked in disbelief. (Y/n) smirked before looking at Yang.

(Y/n):"You want to play with fire?! Here's something I've picked up during training!" He yelled and began forming hand signs.

'What is he doing?' I asked myself. (Y/n) clamped his hand together and glared at Yang.

(Y/n):"You're about to get your blonde ass handed to by an anime move! Fireball jutsu!" He bellowed and blew out a giant fireball. My eyes widened in shock by his new skill. Yang shielded herself from the attack, but the flames were going to consume her.

"Yang!" I cried out in terror. Fortunately, an ice wall formed in front of Yang and stopped (Y/n)'s attack. I saw Weiss standing beside Yang with her hand forming a glyph.

Weiss:"Come on, Yang. This wall won't hold forever." She warned my sister. I smiled happily that we were helping each other, so I formed my scythe and ran in to join the fight.

(Blake POV):

I had taken the opportunity to sneak around, while Yang was distracting (Y/n). Now I was behind him, and he was currently pissed at Weiss.

(Y/n):"Elsa! Why don't you go build a snowman, you flat-chested bitch!" He slandered. Weiss screamed in anger, and I saw a giant glyph form under (Y/n)'s feet.

'Perfect.' I thought to myself and unraveled my sash. (Y/n) was sent flying into the air, and I jumped up as well. He was flailing around, but I tossed my sash. It tied up (Y/n) from the neck all the way to his ankles.

(Y/n):"What the fuck?!" He asked in shock. I reeled his body to me and grabbed him. We were face to face.

"You're done now." I stated confidently. He glanced up and down.

(Y/n):"I knew you had wet dreams about me, but bondage? Sheesh. You have so many kinks." He stated with a smirk. I blushed madly before pile driving him into he ground. The attack created a massive crater, and I hopped away before getting hurt. My teammates all ran over to me to see what happened.

Sun:"Did we win?" He asked hopefully. I remained silent until the dust cleared. When it did, there was nothing. I gasped in shock. There was no way he could have gotten out of that. Suddenly, I felt the barrel of a gun press against the back of my head.

(Y/n):"You suck at bondage." He remarked. I slowly lifted my hands up. My friends seemed to be doing the same.

"Wait. Why are you guys surrendering?" I asked in surprise. Then my question was answered when I looked to see clones of (Y/n) pressing their respective guns against my friends heads.

Weiss:"Now he can clone himself?! What can he not do?!" She screamed in disbelief. (Y/n) scoffed.

(Y/n):"Easy. Like a scumbag like you." He answered smugly. Weiss grit her teeth in anger. I slowly turned around to face (Y/n). He still kept his gun trained on me. His eyes were filled with anger, and then I remembered.

"Kill me." I demanded. My friends jaws dropped. (Y/n) raised an eyebrow in slight surprise.

(Y/n):"Suicide? Eh. Guess it makes sense for an emo." He commented. Then (Y/n) looked at me with his eyes narrowed.

(Y/n):"If that's what you want." He stated and began to pull the trigger. Ruby reached out to me and screamed.

Ruby:"What are you doing, Blake?!" She asked in terror. I glanced at Ruby assuringly.

"Don't worry, Ruby. I know that (Y/n) won't kill us." I assured her. (Y/n) scoffed.

(Y/n):"Where did you get that idea? Don't tell me. Jaune?" He questioned. I shook my head.

"No. Someone you're all too familiar with." I remarked. (Y/n) looked at me curiously.

(Y/n):"Entertain me." He ordered. I nodded and readied myself.

"(F/n) (L/n) and (M/n) (L/n)." I answered strongly. (Y/n)'s eyes widened in shock.

((F/n) is father name, (M/n) is mother name)

(Y/n):"What is that supposed to mean?" He asked with an angered tone. I relaxed a little.

"I'm saying that I knew them personally." I clarified. He shook his head and kept aiming his gun at me.

(Y/n):"You're lying! If they met you then I would know you too." He countered. I shook my head.

"Have you ever been to a White Fang protest?" I asked. His eyes narrowed before he shook his head.

(Y/n):"No. I only went to those citadel ones. My parents handled the White Fang." He answered. I smiled a little.

"Then you wouldn't know what they said about you." I told him. He gazed at me suspiciously.

(Y/n):"What did they say?" He asked. I smiled and lowered my hands.

"They told me that their son, (Y/n) would one day carry on the torch. The human that will stand by the Faunus, as one of their own. Someone with a kind heart that fights for what's right. Someone that they are proud to call a son." I told (Y/n). He stared at me silently. My eyes glanced to see that his hand was trembling.

(Y/n):"Did they say anything else?" He asked in a changed demeanor. I felt surprised myself. For the first time, he looked, vulnerable. His parents must have meant so much to him. Then he lost them in a fateful day. Apparently, Adam had killed them even though there was no evidence. (Y/n) was the only eyewitness, but he disappeared.

(Y/n) must still be in pain from that tragic day. That's why he puts up this front, as an asshole. I sighed sadly and looked (Y/n) in the eye.

"They told me personally, that (Y/n) would grow up to become a great huntsman that represented the Faunus as a human. Someone that protected the discriminated and innocent. A person that would bring change, and that I could become a huntress without the fear of what others thought about my ears." I revealed to (Y/n). He looked at me in shock.

(Y/n):"They never told me this..." He whispered. I then glared at him.

"So tell me. What would your parents say now? What would they say about what their son has become? That he was willing to kill good people because of a mistake. To willingly become no better than who we fight." I asked him in anger. He flinched at my questions. (Y/n) lowered his weapon, and I saw every other clone disappear. He stared into space in shock. Then (Y/n) shut his eyes and tears rolled down his cheek.

(Y/n):"That was one time." He tried protesting. I then sighed and dealt my last card.

"Then what were your parent's dying wishes?" I asked in regret. I didn't want to use this, but (Y/n) needed to stop. He was heading down the same path Adam did. Soon he would be just as bad as Adam, except he would be set on only killing one person.

(Y/n):"That's a low blow." He said shakily. I stepped forward.

"What did they ask for?" I demanded. His eyebrows furrowed when he winced.

(Y/n):"Please. Don't make me relive that again." He begged in a trembling voice. My friends began looked at each other in shock. (Y/n) had never acted like this. To see him this weak hurt, but it was necessary.

"What did they say?!?!?" I shouted. (Y/n) roared in fury.

(Y/n):"Enough!!!" He roared and punched into the ground. (Y/n) created a massive crater, and I leapt back. Instead of drawing my weapon, I only watched sadly. (Y/n) broke.

He fell to his knees and began to sob. My heart throbbed to see him in immense pain. He was probably reliving that tragic day. The day he lost his parents.

(Y/n):"Please...I don't want to see it anymore..." He begged and slammed his head on the ground. Blood began to form where his head met the pavement. His hand clutched his head, and he cried. I sighed and slowly approached him.

"(Y/n)..." I called out to him gently. He still kept bashing his head on the ground. I gently touched him, but he jerked back. Blood covered his head. His eyes were red, and tears flowed down his face like waterfalls.

(Y/n):"Stay away..." He muttered coldly and stood up. I tried to reach out to him, but he disappeared. (Y/n) teleported away again.

Ruby:"W-Where did he go?" She asked sadly. I looked down guiltily. I had pushed too far.

"He's gone." I answered sorrowfully. Yang walked over and placed her hand on my shoulder.

Yang:"Well find him, Blake. Just like we found you." She assured me. I looked up and smiled weakly.

"Thanks, Yang." I smiled at my partner. She gave me a playful punch.

Yang:"Besides, I haven't taken him on a date, yet." She added. Everyone groaned at her priorities.

Meanwhile...

(Y/n) POV:

I teleported back to Beacon Academy and began walking quickly. I had to withdraw from the academy at this instant. The guy was probably awake from all that coffee he drinks, so meeting him won't be a problem. What Blake did was probably more of a dick move than anything. Normally I would praise her for having the ways of an asshole, but not at this moment. I broke one of the most important rules of being an asshole.

If you couldn't deal with the shit thrown back at you, then don't dish it out. This was the one moment where I let myself crumble. It had to be about my parents. And Blake just used their dying wishes against me. It hurt just to even think about my parents. Their loving words about me, and then how I'm letting them down right now. It's sad because its true. If my parents were here, they would hate me for who I am. Someone that almost killed an innocent girl because she tried to help me catch Roman.

I shed another tear. That wasn't being an asshole. That was plain up murder. Self-disgust filled my body, and I kept walking. I rounded the corner and stepped into the hallway. There I saw Velvet walking towards me. The timing.

Velvet:"Hey, (Y/n)!" She called out to me happily. I didn't even look at or acknowledge her. She looked at me worriedly.

Velvet:"Is everything okay?" She asked with concern. I froze on my tracks.

"No. It's not." I replied coldly. Velvet then walked over to me and held my arm.

Velvet:"Tell me what's wrong. I can help, or try to." She begged me kindly. I reached to my necks and removed the necklace she gave me. She looked at me in confusion to what I was doing.

"This is wrong." I told her before dropping her necklace. She gasped in shock at my actions.

Velvet:"(Y/n)? Why?" She asked with a hurt tone. I glanced to see her cover her mouth with tears in her eyes. My heart began to throb.

"It's nothing personal, Velvet. I-I just need to go." I told her and continued walking. I heard Velvet pick up my necklace and run after me.

Velvet:"Wait!" She called out. I stopped and looked back. Tears were now streaming down her eyes.

Velvet:"Why are you doing this?" She asked in a shaky tone. I let out a sigh.

"Because being here hurts too much. I need to leave." I answered. Velvet shook her head.

Velvet:"No, you don't. I can heal you." She told me. I looked at her grimly.

"Why do you even bother being nice to me? You know who I am." I asked in annoyance. Velvet walked over and tapped her fingers nervously.

Velvet:"Well...it started as someone I admire. Then it turned into someone I smiled for. Next thing I know, I find myself liking you..." She admitted with a blush. My eyes widened in shock. Out of all people, she chose to like me?

"What in Oum's name could you like me for?" I asked in disbelief. She stared at me in the eye.

Velvet:"You were the only one who stood up for me in the cafeteria. The people you protected on the streets from the evils on this world. You've went out of the way to cheer up Pyrrha when Jaune made her feel down. Those reasons are a little bit of why I like you. Sure you may have a very rough outer personality, but I know you're the nicest person I know. It's just completely hidden by layers and layers of walls. Walls that have been put up because you lost your parents." She stated firmly. I was speechless. Even in denial, it was true that I did kind deeds for others. Who I was before my parents death was still there. It just only shows in important moments.

Velvet:"And you know what can bring those walls down?" She asked sternly. I looked up at her nervously.

"What?" I asked. She sighed and then stepped forward.

Velvet:"Love." She uttered before kissing me on the lips. Her eyes closed, as she wrapped her hands under my face. I remained frozen in disbelief to what was happening. Velvet then separated and blushed red.

Velvet:"Umm. Do you feel the same way?" She asked with worry. I stared at Velvet silently. The bunny Faunus began to sniffle.

Velvet:"It's okay if you don't like me back. I'm just another-" I cut her off by kissing her. It was wrong to do this, but it felt right. I would always get this feeling when I was around her. Her cute bunny ears, and the ability to soften me when I'm around. However, we didn't know a lot about each other. I barely knew who Velvet was. That's why it was wrong to do this, I was ultimately going to break her heart.

"This is wrong." I whispered, as I pulled away. Velvet shook her head.

Velvet:"Feeling love isn't wrong, (Y/n)." She told me. I gazed at her sorrowfully.

"You barely know me. I barely know you. This is just the moment." I tried explaining to her. Velvet embraced me tightly.

Velvet:"Then I'm willing to get to know you. Even if this doesn't work out, I can't help but like you." She cried desperately. I remained silent. A part of me wanted to do exactly just that, but another wants me to walk away. My heart can't open up to anyone. Loss of my parents was enough. If I grew to love Velvet, but she doesn't love me. I was a goner. My heart was very fragile, but it had the thickest armor by me being an asshole.

"I-I can't, Velvet. What if it doesn't work out?" I asked in fear. Velvet let go slightly, but enough so her face was right in front.

Velvet:"We'll still be friends. Someone that we can trust and still care about. I will never leave you, (Y/n). I promise." She said assuringly. I searched her eyes for any hint of falsehood. However, I couldn't find any. There was just love and worry in her chocolate eyes. Something I haven't been given in a long time. I let out a sigh and began to speak.

"Then I'm willing to give this a try." I told her hesitantly. Velvet smiled and pecked me on the cheek.

Velvet:"Don't worry, (Y/n). I'll take care of you." She soothed me. The two of us headed back to her dorm. Velvet and I climbed onto her bed, and she wrapped her arms around me.

"This is weird." I told her truthfully. She giggled and pulled me into a loving hug.

Velvet:"Well, I'm going to be doing this a lot, so get used to it." She told me playfully. I nodded, and we both lied down silently. She and I stared into each others eyes. Nothing happened until Velvet held the necklace she gave me in her hand. She looked at it sadly.

Velvet:"Do you still want this?" She asked with a mellow tone. I took it from her hand and quickly put it on.

"I didn't mean to throw it out like that. It's just that I had to sever everything before I left." I admitted sorrowfully. Velvet looked at me with worry.

Velvet:"What happened?" She asked with worry.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y/n) cuddling with chibi Velvet...but (Y/n)'s eye is twitching from the unnatural feeling of love...

(Velvet POV):

He told me everything. Spanning from his parents death, all the way to the battle at the docks. My heart throbbed to see him like this, and made me embrace him even tighter. He was crying silently, and I wanted to protect him even more. What Blake did was right and wrong at the same time. It did snap him out of his dark path, but it also broke the man that I cared for. The emotions he buried resurfaced all at once. I was surprised that he hasn't done anything rash to himself.

Moreover, I now had more reason to care for him. (Y/n) needed love and support. Something that he didn't have, since he was seven. I won't let anyone else hurt him anymore. Like he wouldn't allow anyone do the same to me.

I noticed (Y/n) had fallen asleep. Most likely from his extensive use of aura on multiple occasions. I removed his gear and his jacket. His shirt was torn to shreds, so I took that off as well. The only thing he had on was boxers, and a blush formed on my face. Even though I didn't plan on anything intimate anytime soon, it still was embarrassing.

However, his body was very nice, so I didn't mind cuddling against it. His muscular arm wrapped around me, and I felt his warm breath against my ears. His face looked peaceful. Hopefully, I can bring more of that to him.

Now that (Y/n) was my boyfriend, I'll show that he's just more than your rude neighborly asshole. That (Y/n) was the kind person he was meant to be. Unless someone picks on a Faunus. Then I'll cut him loose.

A/n: Well. Many unexpected parts.

Now that (Y/n) is with Velvet, will she really change him?

What will happen between (Y/n) and Blake?

Is Yang going to get her date?

Does Pyrrha's kiss mean anything to (Y/n)?

Where's the goddamn harem?

Is (Y/n)'s vengeful path still in place, or has it only taken an alternate route?

Let me know what you all think will happen in the comments. Seriously, I like to hear your ideas. See you all in Vol. 2.

-Ninjamain out

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

664 28 11
The Adventure Continues, as it's Finally the Second Semister of Beacon for Teams SCLT, JNPR & RWBY, We see our boy Soul realizing his Feeling for Yan...
33.8K 440 16
At Beacon Academy, young Huntsmen and Huntresses are taught and trained to protect the people and maintain the peace for all of Remnant's inhabitants...
40.8K 563 10
Volume 2 of my first story. You're in a happy relationship with Ruby and you would instantly lay down your life for your new family. Even if you have...
1.8K 28 9
The great world-renowned fighter, Pyrrha Nikos, begins her studies at Beacon Academy in order to continue her journey of becoming a huntress. At the...