Hogwarts, Giant Squids and Si...

By OliAndTheDiamonds

Abigail Elston is a normal sixteen year old, except for the fact that she goes to Hogwarts and is despised by... More

Chapter 1~Siriously?
Chapter 2~ Squid
Chapter 3~ I think I'm Dead
Chapter 4~ Nawph. Neferw!
Chapter 5~Evil Sirius
Chapter 7~ Pumpkins
Chapter 8~ Which universe?
AN
Chapter 9~ Memory
Important
Chapter 10~ That's so dog
Chapter 11~ Bros before hoes. Especially evil hoes
Chapter 12~ Are these man feelings?
Chapter 13~ Honestly
Chapter 14~ Twat
Chapter 15~ I hate you
Chapter 16 ~ Harry and Viv sitting in a tree
Chapter 17~ Love
Chapter 18~ Pixie Dust
Chapter 19~ You're about as seductive as a potato
Chapter 20~ Death by potato
Chapter 21~ Ew Potter
Chapter 22~ Serial Heartbreaker
Chapter 23~ Shaving cream
Chapter 24~ I'm trying
Chapter 25~ Rat
Chapter 26~ Remember
Chapter 27~ Infractus Pectus
Chapter 28~ Blast from the past
AN
Chapter 29~ Invincible and Invisible
Chapter 30~ The book has to go
Chapter 31 (Part one)
Chapter 31 (Part two)
Chapter 32~ Obliviate
Chapter 33~ Time
Chapter 34~ Everything has changed
Chapter 35~ She's gone
Chapter 36~ Killer eyes
Chapter 37~ Her name was Victoria
Epilogue
Authors note

Chapter 6~ Tap tap tap

10.6K 326 66
By OliAndTheDiamonds

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey dere :D lol i was typing this up on my phone and suddenly I clicked on the publish button by accident O.O So if you've read this before I've added a little bit more on the end.~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirius's POV

I snickered as I heard one of the Gryffindor girls starting up my rumours. I think her name was Jessica. Jessica or Jess as she preferred to be called, was a rather nice person. So nice, I managed to manipulate her into believing my lies. MWAHAHA! James nudged me hard in the ribs.

"Ouch!" I hissed, glaring at him. Professor Binns didn't notice so I thwacked James upside the head and sniggered when James yelped. Thankfully we were sitting at the back of the classroom, so no one noticed when war broke out.

Ten minutes later James and I were crumpled in a heap on our tables, whilst Remus read his text book and Peter shifted nervously in his seat. I pushed back a lock of droopy hair away from my eyes, as I panted for breath.

At the front I noticed Abigail slumped in her seat with her friends surrounding her. Hehe. Time to put Plan A into action. And just at the perfect time, Jess started to move the conversation onto the juicy part.

"Did you hear what happened to Lily?"

"JAMES!" I whisper-yelled to get his attention. James head snapped up as he zoomed into their conversation. I watched his face carefully. Oh man, I'd make a great spy one day. HEHE. Or was it fly? Urghh, muggles.

"Yes."

"No."

"Tell me!"

"Apparently she called Lily Evans a mudblood!"

James jaw dropped wide open as well as his eyes. He sucked in a breath and turned to me, anger in his eyes.

"Whoever said that is going to pay!" He growled under his breath. Remus looked up at James and patted his back, comforting James. Peter followed suit, uncertainly.

Abigail is so gonna get it! An angry James is never good. She deserves every single part of this revenge. But somewhere in the back of my head, a dumb little voice was disagreeing with my logic. I snickered, trying to play it innocent, yet I felt a pang in my heart. I must be getting heart burn. Reading muggle books is very educational.

"WHAT! Like Severus did?"

"Yeah like Severus."

"Does Lily know?"

"Yeah Sirius told her."

"Good on him. Gryffindors have to stick together."

I was starting to feel uncertain about all of this.

Maybe I was going too far?

"I should never have supported her. You know, she should just go marry Snape."

I mean I've humiliated her already and she's been through a lot recently. I mean she almost died. I should really go easier on her until she recovers. Hit her when she least expects it.

"YEAH, I KNOW RIGHT. Are you joining in?"

Abigail face planted in her desk, looking very sleep deprived. I felt a guilty. After all I was the one who started this.

No wait Sirius. She started it by humiliating you!

It wasn't her fault, if I hadn't been so annoying...

"Yeah, wouldn't miss it for the world."

Just as I gathered the courage to stop the rumours, the arrow struck the target.

"Abigail is a mudblood as well."

I heard Abigail drop her textbook on the ground just as James swelled up like a puffer fish. Too late now, I thought.

James exploded into an explicit list of no good words, clutching Remus's hand, to the point where Remus was grimacing in pain.

"I'M GOING TO MURDER HER!" James screamed, not caring that he had interrupted the class. I was momentarily shocked as well as everyone else in the class. Even Professor Binns halted his lecture, his voice shuddering to a halt.

"Is there a problem Mr Potter?"

James was shaking in anger and his hand was slowly moving towards his wand.

"Nothing's wrong Professor Binns," James managed to grate out while murdering Abigail over and over again in his head.

Binns stared at us for a few more seconds, causing me to fidget nervously under his dead stare. HEHEHE. I'm just so funny. Get it? Professor Binns is dead. So he has a dead stare.

As Binns resumed his lecture, a seething James yanked me close to him before furiously whispering in my ear. I instantly forgot about my guilt for spreading rumours. This...this was a master plan!

A wicked smile spread across both our faces.

Back in our dormitory, we gathered around in a circle on the floor. James had pulled out a chalkboard and was drawing his master plan on it. Peter fidgeted nervously, biting his non-existent nails while his beady eyes darted around the room.

I lightly punched him on the arm, causing him to squeal in shock.

"Chill out Peter."

"So if we start that part of the plan tomorrow, then by tomorrow night, we can initiate the second part of the plan. Mooney, which night is your monthly issues due?" James asked, wringing his hands on his robes

Remus looked at the almost full moon. "Ummm, tomorrow night?" he asked hesitantly. Hmmm, he was looking quite pale.

"Well... we'll start the plan tomorrow and carry out the rest the night after tomorrow?"

Everyone nodded their consent and we continued plotting out the finer details of our splendid revenge plan.

"Hey Padfoot, what time is it?" James asked, his stomach rumbling. I twisted over to check the time.

"Ummm, two forty-five AM." We must have gotten extremely carried away with our plan.

"Fancy a walk to the kitchen?" James rubbed his hand over his stomach. "I'm starving." As if on cue, my stomach rumbled as well as Remus's. We glanced at each other before shrugging.

"Why not?" Remus said nonchalantly as I nodded along. James rootled around his trunk, before producing the Marauders map and the Invisibility cloak.

We all gathered under neath it and took a bit of shuffling to fit all of us. Remus grabbed the map an checke to make sure the coast was clear. We were almost at the common room before Peter tripped and landed heavily on the ground.

James glared at Peter, who squeaked out an apology bedre scapmering back under the cloak as we waited to see if anyone had heard Peter's loud thump as he faceplanted on the floor.

"Are we clear?" I whispered. My back was already starting to cramp up from stooping so I didn't lift the cloak off Peter. Urghhhh. There are downsides to being tall. Haha, hopefully James and Remus were suffering with me as well.

"Yeah, there's no one down in the common room," James urged as he stole the map from Remus. We continued to creep down the stairs until Remus whisper-screamed.

"WAIT!"

Remus stopped suddenly, causing James to crash into him.

"What?" James hissed, rubbing his nose and checking his glasses. I could feel Peter shaking behind me, he was causing the whole cloak to wobble.

"SHHHH! Listen," Remus signed with hand motions. We stared at him before straining our ears, listening. All I could hear was silence. Silence, nothing, no nois-

There was suddenly a smattering of high pitched noises coming from the common room. I felt my eyes bug open as the noises started to increase in volume and pitch. It sounded like an owl which was part whistle.

"What is that?" Peter squealed as he covered his ears.

I pulled the map away from James and quickly scanned the common room, there was no one there. My eyes drifted up to where we were standing and sure enough, there were four dots positioned at the bottom of the stairs. Then my gaze started to move across, before it landed on a dot. A dot named Abigail Elston.

I yanked my gaze from the girls dormitories, back to the common rooms. There was no one there. I quickly triple checked the map over and over again as the noise grew to such an intensity, I was surprised when no one had woken.

And suddenly the noise stopped. I looked at James, who motioned towards my wand. I drew it from my pajama pants and held it aloft like Remus and James were doing.

Cautiously we made our way towards where the noise had been coming from. We spread out from underneath the cloak and searched around the area. I couldn't find anything and judging from the looks on everyone's face, they hadn't found anything either.

TAP TAP TAP TAP!

I jumped a little bit, before whirling around towards the window in a panic. I muttered under my breath, "Lumos."

A bright light glowed from the end of my wand as I slowly lifted it up to the windows.

What I saw there made me crack up with silent laughter.

There was a small fluffy bundle perched on the edge of the window, tapping impatiently with its minuscule beak. Its bright eyes shone with hyperactive-ness, as it cooed, pressing its feathery body against the window as I stretched my fingers towards the glass before opening the window.

The Pygmy owl whizzed excitedly around the common room until it flew onto my shoulder, snuggling contentedly against the crook of my neck. The owl was extremely fluffy and poofy, making it a perfect pillow. Well if it was big enough, then it would make an excellent pillow.

I scooped the bundle of feathers up easily into my palm, before heading back to the cloak. "It's a pygmy owl, I think." I was seriously (no pun intended) confused at what type of owl it was. James stared at the owl obviously befuddled, before reaching out and poking it. 

The owl hooted excitedly before flying onto James shoulder. It was a brownish grey feather bundle, with tiny ear tufts, big luminous eyes and a tiny beak. The whole owl was about as big as my palm, making it a horrible delivery owl.

"Merlin, it's tiny!" James exclaimed, stroking it with his pinky. "Well I think it's an elf owl," he said as he tapped its head. 

Peter squeaked as the owl eyeballed him. "I think it's a screech owl," he said shakily. Remus reached out and prodded it before scooping it up and examining it.

"No guys, it's an eurasian scops owl. Because if it was an elf owl or pygmy owl, there would be no ear tufts and a screech owl does have ear tufts, but its call is different," Remus concluded matter-of-factedly before stroking the scops owl, making it hoot in content. 

Man I gotta get me one of those. They're so cute! Hehehehe. I made a mental note to one day buy an eurasian scops owl as a gift for my children. Well if I ever have children. 

James stomach rumbled again, reminding us of what we were doing before the owl came. "What do we do, I'm still hungry?" James said, looking at the owl. 

"We can't just leave it here, can we?" Peter asked. 

"Nope, we'll have to take it with us," Remus stated before shoving the owl into his pockets. We all started to walk to the kitchens, not knowing how much trouble the owl would cause.

YO PEEPS :D sorry for da late upload ummm lol i've noticed that i dont really get as many votes as before so yeah D: 

Heehee I think I might stop uploading on this story till my other one is close to finishing :P or maybe not. I dunno, heehee feel free to check out my other stories ;D ;D ;D *WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Whispers By Nope

Fanfiction

7.7K 302 62
Clarissa Black has always lived a normal wizard life, with her twin brother Sirius. She lived eleven years at Grimmauld Place, creating a shell that...
3.3M 162K 120
Third Year promises to be the most exciting yet as James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter decide to live up to their title as the Marauders of Hogwarts. Pre...
4.2K 140 17
Oliver Holt is your average Hogwarts student, fifth year. He's in Gryffindor, and friends with the marauders, aka Sirius Black, James Potter, Remus...
283K 5.7K 27
Carina Kennedy and her best friend Paige Abernathy are at the start of sixth year attempting to balance homework and having a little fun as well. But...