Write Through My Heart | DDLC...

NixiumDonuts tarafından

After the death of his mother, he was left devastated for it and tried to find his way through living life by... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: Heartbreaking News
Chapter 2: Sudden Lost
Chapter 3: See You In Heaven
Chapter 4: Morning Suprise
Chapter 6: Our Bonding
Chapter 7: My Past
Chapter 8: Tragic Day
Chapter 9: Inside The House
Chapter 10: World War 3
Chapter 11: A New Friend
Chapter 12: Masterchef
Chapter 13: A Friend's Visit
Chapter 14: Amusement
Chapter 15: Remember
Chapter 16: The Tree House Plan
Chapter 17: Kisses
Chapter 18: High
Chapter 19: Reunions And Secrets
Chapter 20: Dangerous Old Friend
Chapter 21: Peaceful Day For Once
Chapter 22: Goodbye School, Hello Trouble
Chapter 23: Holding It Back
Chapter 24: Be Patient
Chapter 25: Lost Memories
Chapter 26: Realization
Chapter 27: Lost And Found
Epilogue

Chapter 5: You're Kidding Right?

8K 88 123
NixiumDonuts tarafından

(Grace's POV)

"So what are you going to say that is important that Steve say?" I ask Y/N with a slight concern on my voice.

"Ughhh,so you m-might not believe me b-but what I'm going to t-tell you g-guys is real." He said nervously.

"Okay go on" William replied.

"So you see you already know about the game DDLC right?" He questioned.

We all nodded.

"Well,when I woke up this morning I saw the four girls in my house and they're real."

"................"

"Wait! So the four of them are at your house?!" William ask loudly making the other students stare at him.

"Sshhhh!! Don't talk so loud! Anyway yeah they're at my house. I'm also gonna take them out to the mall to buy them some clothes and stuff." Y/N said.

"Okay,but how?" Steve ask him.

"But how what?" Y/N ask innocently.

"How did the girls came to your house?"

"I don't know either. I just saw them out of nowhere."

I'm kinda confused on the situation Y/N is having that the girls from DDLC appeared at his house. Well never mind that,the thing is he is alright,I'll just do everything I can to help him. After our conversation the school bell rang and it's now time to go to our next period. We left the cafeteria as we all depart to our ways,me and Steve walk together to our class as I remembered his my classmate at this subject. We entered the classroom and make our way to our seats...

(William's POV)

While I was in the middle of class right now, I look over to the window deep in thoughts. I started thinking about what Y/N said earlier,"How the hell,did those girls became real?" I thought to myself. As I was about to continue my thinking until my professor suddenly calls me.

"William Timothy,are you even listening to what I was lecturing?!" Professor Hawkins ask me.

"Y-yes sir, I was." I nervously said.

"Well, can you explain the lesson we were having?"

"Ughhhh......"

Shit. I got caught off guard there...."Well, I'm Doomed." I thought to myself......

(Y/N's POV)

Have I overdone it? I hope that I didn't made them freaked out or something. Oh,why am I thinking this way of course it's obvious for them to freak out like that especially when they heard about the girls are real. Once I'm done with school today we will head to the mall,time to also use my car it's been so long since I last used it. I wonder what are the girls doing at the house today?

(Natsuki's POV)

"Gimme some of them,PLEASE!!!" Sayori begs while struggling to get the cookie jar from my hands.

"No Sayori! You almost like eat half of the cookie jar! And you're also not the only one that's gonna eat the cookie." I said to her as I ran away upstairs to a room.

"Hey!! Come back here!"

"Not if you catch me first!"

I closed the door then locked it.

"Open the door Natsuki! I want that cookie!!" Sayori shouted from the door.

"Nope! It's all mine now,hahahaha!!" I said evilly.

"NOOOOOO"

I take a cookie from the jar then eat it.

"I'm already eating some now." I said as I swallow the cookie.

"Fine,you can have it,I'll just find something else to eat." She said in a defeat tone.

"Hehe, I win." I whisper.

(Monika's POV)

I was at Y/N's room as I saw Sayori walk past the room with an annoyed face.

"Hey Sayori, is everything alright?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm okay,it's just Natsuki took the cookie jar that I was eating and she was eating those at the other room......" She said quite disappointed.

"And I really want those cookies,SO BAD!!!!" She continues with a higher voice.

"Well you can ask Y/N to buy or bake some cookies, I'm sure he wouldn't mind." I said cheering her up.

"Really?!"

"Of course."

"Yay! Thanks Monika,your the best!" She said happily then walk towards me giving me a hug.

I also hug her a bit tight"Your welcome,Sayori." She let go of the hug and smile then walks out of the room then went downstairs.

"Hmmm,I wonder what is Y/N doing now..." I said to myself as I look around his room. Then I saw a picture where there are three people,a male and female adult and a kid smiling. I think this is Y/N's family photo when he was a child, I wonder where are his parents now....

(Yuri's POV)

As I was at the bookshelf to find something to read since I don't have the Portrait of Markov anymore,so I'll just find something interesting in here. Then Sayori showed up from behind.

"Hey Yuri,watch'a doing there?"

"Oh,hey I was just finding something interesting to read."

"Oh okay,since I don't have anything to do I'll just join with you." Sayori said happily then started looking some books from the shelf.

While we were finding something to read, a book fell over open. As I was going to pick it up I saw pictures that I think it's Y/N and some other two people. I decided to pick it up and see it.

"Hey Sayori,let's go check this out I think this is Y/N's family photos." I said as I showed it to her.

"Sure! Let's also call the others to check it I'm sure they are also interested in that.

"Yeah that would be great." I said as Sayori left the room to call the others.

I went to the living room and take a sit at the couch. A minute later Sayori came back with Natsuki and Monika.

"So what do you call us for?" Monika ask.

"I was just wondering if you guys like to join checking this photo book about Y/N." I said as I smile shyly.

"Sure! Come on let's go check it out." Natsuki speaks as the others sit on the couch.

We then entered the first page and saw Y/N as a baby. He looks so cute while crawling there.

"Awww,he look so cute as Natsuki is." Sayori said adored by baby Y/N.

"Hey I'm not cute you know." Natsuki protest.

"Let's just go to the next one." Monika said. I flip the page and saw Y/N on his mom shoulders,he look so happy on the photo. We kept looking at the photo at the photos until we noticed that the photos are now only Y/N and his mom.

"Why are the photos are only him and his mom. Where's his dad?" Sayori ask.

"I don't know either Sayori, maybe something happen to them?" I said in a questionable tone.

"Let's ask Y/N later when he comes back." Monika spoke.

As we continue to look at the photo,there are no more pictures are shown from half way of the book.

"I think that's all." Nastsuki said.

I closed the book then I returned it to it's right full place.

"It concerns me that the only once at the pictures are him and his mom when he is like in teenage year. What do you guys think happen to his dad?" Natsuki ask.

"Yeah,I also saw this photo in Y/N's room. It's was a complete family photo when he was just a kid." Monika said as she show us the photo.

"Well,we will know the answer when Y/N comes back home." I said to them.

"You're right let's just wait for him to come back." Natsuki said and we all nodded.

"I wonder what was Y/N's past is like back then." I thought to myself.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note:What do you guys think about this chapter. The girls will finally know what Y/N's past is like on maybe the next chapter or after it.

Anyway that's all I have for now

So see you soon Bye

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

19.3K 848 29
(IN A WORLD WHERE MC DOESN'T EXIST BECAUSE R E A S O N S) Doki doki Literature Club! A wonderful place to express your love for literature! ....or so...
922 40 11
*PLEASE READ THIS!!! DEAR GOD THIS WON'T MAKE SENSE IF YOU DON'T!!* This is the second book in the "DDLC: A New Ending" series, link to the first in...
45.4K 530 17
Whenever I look for Girlfriend Scenarios or Oneshots for DDLC I always find: xF!Reader or character x character. (I know there are some x Male reade...
2.1K 74 8
Old description: This story is about two girls first meet each other at school and surprising, one of the girls can't communicate well. So it's up to...