Johnny V. Orlando Imagines :)

By madi_marth

short stories of you and Johnny Orlando :) Italics within the story are the pov's thoughts. dual pov's, almos... More

face reveal + sum !!
Would you Rather?
I'll do it
Truth Or Dare
Ex-Boyfriend Tag
Cheating?
I don't Want her! I want you.
It feels right
Basket Ball love
Jealousy Overtakes me
Please don't hurt me Johnny...
Already Broken
Sleepovers
Forbidden
Birthday Suprise
100 thoughts...
mornings
stupid projects and popular boys
welp.
cookies
babygirl ;)
oh...
midnight drives
princess :(
anything for you
late night pool parties
can't help falling in love
dear diary,
dear diary, pt 2
detention
detention pt. 2
the one with the proposal pt. 1
the one with the proposal pt. 2
life stuck in quarantine with Johnny would look like...
jeopardize
familiarity
familiarity pt. 2
familiarity pt. 3
going on tour with Johnny would include:
teaser: this damned school play
this damned school play pt. 1
this damned school play pt. 2
this damned school play pt. 3
this damned school play pt. 4
this damned school play pt. 5
OUR BABY'S 18!!!
of hockey games and bathroom charades
update: mob!john au

closure...

3.1K 48 9
By madi_marth

*this is inspired by my favorite song at the moment by Jack and Jack, called closure. you should listen to it cause i'm going through a hard time right now and this song helps so... check it out!*

Johnny was being distant. it was obvious.

 he never texted you anymore, never asked you to hang out and barley talked to you in school anymore. you on the other hand were still madly in love with him. and it made you scared just to think about him leaving you. which you knew was going to happen sooner or later. but you kept putting it in the back of your mind. you were scared to lose him. but it seemed like he didn't care if he lost you.

lately you two have been fighting a lot about how you "love your celebrity crushes more than him". which was absolutely insane. you could never love anyone more than him. and when you were fighting about it you said that. it just didn't sink into him. he didn't beleive you. 

but to his defense he was very insecure. he didn't think anyone could love him. well, except for his mother. 

one night your best friend texted you: 

bsf: im so sorry y/n. please don't hate me.

bsf: i just could not stand to see you sad like that anymore. 

you: what? what happened??

bsf: just see for yourself. 

she then sent 5 screen shots of her chats with Johnny. 

screenshot: 

Johnny; idk about y/n anymore... it just does't feel the same anymore.

bsf: oh... 

Johnny: im fine if you can't talk but i feel like a can't keep a relationship like i have for much longer...

bsf: wym? ik what you mean but like do you wanna break up with her? 

Johnny: ughhh. idk i can't tell her.

bsf: u have too. this isn't kinder garden John you can't get someone to do it for you.

Johnny: i know... i know

bsf: and you damn sure can't lead her on cause i will kick your ass

Johnny: i just want to fucking die so it's all fucking over.

bsf: ok John the best thing to do it tell her how you feel. tell her what your telling me right now.

2 hours later

bsf: John. if your going to break up with her you need to do it soon. im sick and tired of seeing her hurting like this. and gets so upset and sad because you don't talk to her anymore and im getting pissed off.

Johnny: i can't fucking do it. 

bsf: figure it out. ok?

Johnny: fucking what?! i can't...

bsf: i was being nice about it. i really was. but now im pissed off and it's going to be that way until you figure out what your doing. ok?

Johnny: i figured it out... im a fucking stupid ass wimp who is only good at fucking up relationships and playing fucking video games. congrats my night is ruined. 

bsf: im not telling you to break up with her im telling you to do what you think it right. at the moment your the only thing making her cry at night. 

Johnny: maybe i feel bad to. you ever fucking think about that? 

bsf: your the one who fucked it up. your the one who became distant and awkward. from what i see yea you suck at relationships, im just being real.  like i said im tired of seeing her like this. one day she was ranting to me about her life and you know what she said? you, and her grandmother are all she had left. her dad left her to go be with god, her mom is in the hospital refusing to go to rehab and her sister is never home nor there for her when she needs it. so i need you to grow a pair and take care of this situation!

Johnny: welp ... im not going to school tomorrow. thanks 

bsf: ok im mad. you see that but i didn't say that stuff to be rude. i said it because im tired of seeing my bsf in pain. if you want me to do it for you fine. just say what you want because im screen shooting anyway. 

Johnny: well im sorry im such a bad person🙄

bsf: its not your fault... ehh maybe it is

Johnny: it is my fault wtf you mean

Johnny: im a fucking looser and a dick head. goodnight

bsf: this is bullshit. im telling her. i really fucking hate you for making me do this. stop getting in relationships if you can't get out of them.

read by JohnnyOrlando 5 secs ago

*end of screen shot* 

bsf: im so sorry. please don't hate me

you: i don't hate you. i could never. thank you for this. really. goodnight.

after that whole thing... you went to your's and Johnny's chat. 

you: its over. im sorry. your not a dickhead. im just stupid. 

Johnny: i just wasn't ready.

you: me either...

Johnny: i just didn't hang out with you as much becaus ei was in my own feelings and i was selfish. i didn't want you to worry about me ... so i pushed you away. i have really been struggling with how to handle my emotions so if i took it out on you im sorry.

you: you didn't you were fine John. you were not selfish. your just a teenage boy. thats how they are. and i know your scare that bsf/n is gonna punch you but i won't let her. ok?

Johnny: ok thanks. i hope were still cool?

you: yea were fine. you typed out and sent while balling your eyes out. 

*the next day you went to school. you and him didn't talk at all but when you got home you texted him*

you: i just have one question...

Johnny: hm?

you: did you ever really love me? 

Johnny: of course. its just recently i don't feel like im ready for a relationship. 

you: ok. thanks for the best month and a half of my life.  you sent with tears streaming down your face. 

*end of convo*

*so this whole story actually happened to me last night. and you know i thought why not use it for an imagine. and yea all the family shit in there is true. so uh yea fml and i hope you enjoyed.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974 83 17
"you know what 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 me the most? i thought it would always be you and me in the end." - in which a girl falls in love with someone she believes...
61.9K 1.9K 40
A JENZIE STORY "but... why me?" "because i love you. and i always have, and i always will."
13.2K 769 32
johnny orlando writes letters to everyone he knows. for the good for the bad. telling them everything they could have done or did do.
47.4K 1K 26
"And to think... all of this happened, because of a wrong number." This is a Jenzie story with some DRAMA. I really hope y'all will like it! I alway...